PDA

View Full Version : Why Tribute ?

Spurs718
01-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Screw Kawhi! I would have done one for Danny and then put a crying baby on the screen.

SpursDynasty85
01-03-2019, 08:16 PM
It was a classy move. What's the point of hating your old player anyways? Holding on the grudges helps NO ONE.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Kawhi saved Pop from being bukkaked by the Suns, Grizzlies, Lakers, etc every year. Be grateful faggot.

01-03-2019, 08:20 PM
I didn't expect that but it's basically PATFOs way of admitting whose fault the whole thing was and apologizing ...If there was any doubt now there isnt anymore tbh

Spurs718
01-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Plastic fan. I do recognize what he did for us but they way he left is worse. Fucked the franchise. Go snuggle up to your Kawhi poster.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-03-2019, 08:26 PM
because pussyass corporate america

marinoman
01-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Pop probably told them too

timvp
01-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Olympics, tbh.

diego
01-03-2019, 08:44 PM
No, just class because as pop said it serves no purpose to rehash anything and this way the spurs control the narrative

Everyone knew the fans would boo, the spurs did what they could to end the circus, totally disagree that this is equivalent of taking responsibility for kawhi asking for a trade, this is grown ups moving on from shit that can't be fixed

J_Paco
01-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Kawhi saved Pop from being bukkaked by the Suns, Grizzlies, Lakers, etc every year. Be grateful faggot.

You are still an idiot. Pretty sure it is their way of trying to mend fences and not have "bad blood" with any current players. Team took the "high road" after the "divorce" with Rodman if I recall.

I didn't expect that but it's basically PATFOs way of admitting whose fault the whole thing was and apologizing ...If there was any doubt now there isnt anymore tbh

Stupid take, TBH....

DeRozan m8
01-03-2019, 09:10 PM
It was a classy move. What's the point of hating your old player anyways? Holding on the grudges helps NO ONE.

STFU it was not classy, it was fvcking weak.

And you know what, it actually does help not being a passive little b1tch.

Makes you not look weak, and not get screwed over so easily in the future.

SpursDynasty85
01-03-2019, 09:21 PM
STFU it was not classy, it was fvcking weak.

And you know what, it actually does help not being a passive little b1tch.

Makes you not look weak, and not get screwed over so easily in the future.

Wow. I guess I came off as a discompassionate Spurs fan and you got pretty triggered. In the end what Kawhi did while he was playing was incredible and added to the Spurs mystique. What he did last season was bad but the Spurs traded him to freaking Canada and got some good assets back. Time to move on. I'm sure you would be fine with a diss video for Kawhi. Fans going to do what they want to do, I'm glad the organization took the high road. Spurs stay classy always.

Captain Marvel
01-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Stupid.

Spurtacular
01-03-2019, 09:29 PM
NBA players are snowflakes; anything organizational averse will not help the Spurs in the long run in terms of free agency.

DeRozan m8
01-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Wow. I guess I came off as a discompassionate Spurs fan and you got pretty triggered. In the end what Kawhi did while he was playing was incredible and added to the Spurs mystique. What he did last season was bad but the Spurs traded him to freaking Canada and got some good assets back. Time to move on. I'm sure you would be fine with a diss video for Kawhi. Fans going to do what they want to do, I'm glad the organization took the high road. Spurs stay classy always.

No, see, a dis video is actually not classy, would not want that.

I just take the road of not being a bitch and congratulating the dude who stole 20m off you and dragged you through the mud....

Just do nothing

HankChinaski
01-03-2019, 09:30 PM
It's a professional business organization. Fans can cry murder from the stands. Players can come out with a W to show them what they think.

End thread.

Seventyniner
01-03-2019, 09:32 PM
No, just class because as pop said it serves no purpose to rehash anything and this way the spurs control the narrative

Everyone knew the fans would boo, the spurs did what they could to end the circus, totally disagree that this is equivalent of taking responsibility for kawhi asking for a trade, this is grown ups moving on from shit that can't be fixed

This. Pop never gets more than a step or two away from the high road.

If this was the Mavs though, holy shit. I would pay good money to see how Cuban would have handled this situation.

J_Paco
01-03-2019, 09:33 PM
NBA players are snowflakes; anything organizational averse will not help the Spurs in the long run in terms of free agency.

Pretty sure all modern athletes are "snowflakes" not just NBA players, but you are right that taking the "high road" is advantageous for the organization.