PDA

View Full Version : The real reason there are no indictments today

Deadbeat Dad
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Bush forgot to stage another Bomb threat :lmao

SA210
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Don't worry, when the indictments come down, he'll be ready to play that card.

Yonivore
10-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I'll say it again. I predict that Joseph Wilson and, possibly, Valerie Plame will be charged in the indictments...

Deadbeat Dad
10-26-2005, 02:52 PM
you might want to change your sig to this

http://www.altsounds.com/i/babycrying.jpg

Vashner
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Meanwhile.. did they ever send a real team to find out about the Yellowcake?

Instead of Wilson.. he get's off plane.. "uh you got yellowcake?" "no" .. ok .. get's back on plane....

Yea.. hahah.

Marcus Bryant
10-26-2005, 02:56 PM
So an underling in the VPs office lied under oath. It's serious, but if the special prosecutor doesn't find that discussing or even discussing Plame's true role was a crime, well, so much for "Fitzmas".

I'm not sure why the lefties will be celebrating finding a lump of coal in their stockings.

xrayzebra
10-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Could it just be, there are no indictments? Now or ever!

gtownspur
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
conservatives,. why bother posting? all you will get after your rebuttal will be this:

NbaDAN:GOOGle!

Boutons:fuck, dubya, repugs.

Random guy:photoshop

Mouse:NbaDan is great, i love scott stapp!!!

NbaDan:GOogle!!

Boutons:cheney, neocon chickenhawk.

token republican wuss: well guys.. i think rove should step down because of all the cloudiness.

NbaDan:Gooogle!

Vashner
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
There needs to be an investigation into why Wilson was sent. And not a real team to find out about the Yellowcake. CIA needs to be shaken up more. If you can't work with either administration your a liablity to the country.

Suns Fan
10-26-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure why the lefties will be celebrating finding a lump of coal in their stockings.

it's more than the folks on that bridge waiting for FEMA got :lmao

Vashner
10-26-2005, 05:10 PM
WTF They should send that chick from Alias to find out about the Yellocake..

A hot white chick with a gun... vs some guy Hey I am from New York Times I mean uh CIA you got Yellowcake? Bye thx...

"Uh no I didn't find it yea.. I asked some dude and he said no so I got back on the plane see I told you".