PDA

View Full Version : Did Kawhi and Pop embrace before the game?

Amuseddaysleeper
01-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Have they even acknowledged each other tonight?

mullinfan17
01-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Not sure, but they did show Danny go up and show Pop some love...maybe someone make a gif? =)

DMC
01-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Pop dropped a box of toothpicks and Kawhi said something about 256.

MVPCues
01-03-2019, 10:22 PM
When the showed Green going up to greet Pop, it was mentioned that Kawhi did not. I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

I predict Kawi walks rather quickly straight to the locker room when the horn sounds.

UnWantedTheory
01-03-2019, 10:30 PM
LMAO.

loveforthegame
01-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Chip shook hands with Leonard is all I saw.

loveforthegame
01-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Pop and Leonard having a long chat.

MVPCues
01-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Well, I was wrong about him leaving quickly after the game...

Leetonidas
01-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Welp they just did. Looked pretty cordial

Amuseddaysleeper
01-03-2019, 10:36 PM
That embrace made me emotional.

Poolboy5623
01-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Interesting to see how pop would have been after the game had the Spurs not played so well..

in2deep
01-03-2019, 10:37 PM
CIA pop imo

hes mentally fucking that mental midget

timtonymanu
It was a nice embrace after the game.

Still, fuck Kawhi.

james evans
Well, I was wrong about him leaving quickly after the game...
Not shocked. Y’all keep listening to the media and coming up here typing like y’all know shit when in reality none of us do

timvp
Nephew is 0.2% forgiven for not cowardly running off the court like I expected.

MVPCues
01-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Nephew is 0.2% forgiven for not cowardly running off the court like I expected.

Overly negative. I would easily go 0.3%

Budkin
01-03-2019, 10:41 PM

Me too. Fuck.

TDfan2007
01-03-2019, 10:43 PM
My brain didn't know how to process that embrace between Pop and Kawhi at the end...

spurs10
01-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Nephew is 0.2% forgiven for not cowardly running off the court like I expected. Pop was stand up and nephew definitely did the right thing. He looked pretty emotional though he was trying to keep smiling. Great game Spurs!!

MVPCues
01-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Not shocked. Y’all keep listening to the media and coming up here typing like y’all know shit when in reality none of us do
I know he sat out nearly a full year but took the salary. I know he demanded a trade. I know he isn't even on the bench with his own current team when he sits out of back to backs. I know he didn't greet Pop before the game. I know he didn't acknowledge the video tribute before the game. I don't need to know any other shit to form a suspicion that he would walk straight to the locker room after the game. People form opinions without 100% information all the fucking time. It's what makEs most Internet forums thrive.

NickiRasgo
01-03-2019, 11:15 PM
Watched the Rapts TV crew all night
At the end of the game
BEFORE THE GAME
Said Green went over to Pope they embraced and chatted

Kawhi Mute Cancer Autistic Baller

"remained glued to his seat"

then they commented on Green emotional response to the Tribute Video and How odd it was that Mute Cancer didn't react
Also noted that "pop did all the talking and initiated the huddle an the end of the game and Kawhi said NOTHING smilled" "was a sigh of relief"

I noted as Mute Cancer walked of the Court he and his Former Highschool friend who he got a Job on The Spurs as a "tape guy" I believe and now does the same for the Rapts

I notice Kawhi mouth "corny" and they both giggled like bitches on the way off the court.

He also didn't make an eye-to-eye contact to DeMar and Rudy whey they hugged - LMA probably left early too.

james evans
01-03-2019, 11:21 PM
I know he sat out nearly a full year but took the salary. I know he demanded a trade. I know he isn't even on the bench with his own current team when he sits out of back to backs. I know he didn't greet Pop before the game. I know he didn't acknowledge the video tribute before the game. I don't need to know any other shit to form a suspicion that he would walk straight to the locker room after the game. People form opinions without 100% information all the fucking time. It's what makEs most Internet forums thrive.
You know what’s said about assumptions right?

FkLA
01-03-2019, 11:52 PM
I hated the tribute video, should've just done it for Danny. Although "Thank you Danny and Kawhi" might have been a low key shot since isn't it pretty standard for the name of the much better player to be first?

Hated the embrace at the end too. Fuck taking the high road. Not when he did us so wrong.

Kori Ellis
01-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Watched the Rapts TV crew all night
At the end of the game
BEFORE THE GAME
Said Green went over to Pope they embraced and chatted

Kawhi Mute Cancer Autistic Baller

"remained glued to his seat"

then they commented on Green emotional response to the Tribute Video and How odd it was that Mute Cancer didn't react
Also noted that "pop did all the talking and initiated the huddle an the end of the game and Kawhi said NOTHING smilled" "was a sigh of relief"

I noted as Mute Cancer walked of the Court he and his Former Highschool friend who he got a Job on The Spurs as a "tape guy" I believe and now does the same for the Rapts

I notice Kawhi mouth "corny" and they both giggled like bitches on the way off the court.

Kawhi walked to Pop, so Pop didn't initiate it. It was obviously a mutual thing - they have respect for each other. Kawhi's issue was never with Pop (I have said that here for the last year).

baseline bum
01-03-2019, 11:58 PM

Then go and stroke your cock to it.

Marcus Bryant
01-04-2019, 12:00 AM

:tu

baseline bum
01-04-2019, 12:02 AM
:tu

https://i.ibb.co/2Y3DCDK/mynigga.png

Amuseddaysleeper
01-04-2019, 12:03 AM

Who says I didn't?

Amuseddaysleeper
01-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Kawhi walked to Pop, so Pop didn't initiate it. It was obviously a mutual thing - they have respect for each other. Kawhi's issue was never with Pop (I have said that here for the last year).

Jabari Young says not to rule out Kawhi returning to SA. I imagine you feel that's probably close to zero chances of happening?

baseline bum
01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Jabari Young says not to rule out Kawhi returning to SA. I imagine you feel that's probably close to zero chances of happening?

Almost impossible to clear the cap space even if Leonard decided to ditch all his faggotry

Amuseddaysleeper
01-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Almost impossible to clear the cap space even if Leonard decided to ditch all his faggotry

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

Kori Ellis
01-04-2019, 12:07 AM

I can't fathom that happening. But all along, I thought Pop would be able to fix the situation with Kawhi this past summer. So, what do I know?

DMC
01-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Pop and Leonard having a long chat.

:pop: "Kawhi, that leadership thing, that was blown out of proportion. You know if I had anything negative to say about you I already said it during practice. Besides, you fell for the "tribute" troll to get you to soften your drive tonight. GG"

DMC
01-04-2019, 12:42 AM
I wouldn't trust KL now. You'd have a really hard time turning down a player of his caliber, but Spurs need to keep moving ahead.

rasuo214
01-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Kawhi never had an issue with Pop. Maybe his uncle did, who knows. There's a reason why Pop wanted to get Kawhi away from his camp and they didn't want to leave Kawhi alone with Pop.

SAGirl
01-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Glad to see it. :tu

I am not as bitter as some spurs fans are and to each his own. Besides it takes real effort to still be bitter after the Spurs managed to turn things around after the trade so well. If he had left like Durant from OKC or LeBron from the Cavs (that is, walking in FA for nothing) the Spurs would be worse off than they are having traded for Demar and Jakob.

Seventyniner
01-04-2019, 02:17 AM
If he had left like Durant from OKC or LeBron from the Cavs (that is, walking in FA for nothing) the Spurs would be worse off than they are having traded for Demar and Jakob.

Technically this is right, the Spurs would have been worse if Number 2 had just walked as a free agent.

The problem is that he wasn't actually a fucking free agent. If he had just played his contract out and left, some fans would be pissed but it would be nearly the bitch move that he pulled.

WallyTiger
01-04-2019, 02:29 AM
:lol

SAGirl
01-04-2019, 03:33 AM
Technically this is right, the Spurs would have been worse if Number 2 had just walked as a free agent.

The problem is that he wasn't actually a fucking free agent. If he had just played his contract out and left, some fans would be pissed but it would be nearly the bitch move that he pulled.
The end is never pretty. Point is last season is in the past and the Spurs ended up doing as well as they could have hoped with the trade. It's exhausting to be bitter. To each his own.

r0drig0lac
01-04-2019, 04:23 AM
this (except timvp)