PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi showed emotion

Calispursfan11
01-05-2019, 03:00 AM
I hate to give this autistic traitor props, but he showed some emotion during the beatdown, enough to maybe move him a couple ticks away from the “severely retarded” level I thought he was at. For example, I saw him laughing and joking on the bench while his team was down about 22 points to the Spurs. I also saw him get testy on an adverse call to the extent he actually modified his usual blank stare to something else. Obviously he’s somewhat with it and has been holding out on us a bit. I was wrong to call him severely retarded . He’s only about 75% completely retarded when it comes to being on the spectrum or around there.

Mikeanaro
01-05-2019, 03:21 AM
Tard has no emotions, uncle told him to do that scripted shit.

Spur|n|Austin
01-05-2019, 03:56 AM
Take a hike Enrique

SpurPadre
01-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Take a hike Enrique

He did, he's in Charlotte now, tbh.

james evans
01-05-2019, 04:23 AM
Here we go again. Back to 40 Kawhi threads per day for the next 2 weeks.

OldMan88
01-05-2019, 01:14 PM
:deadhorse

Calispursfan11
01-06-2019, 03:01 AM
It may well have been an act but seemed like he emoted more in this one game than I’ve ever seen before. I think the Spurs fans got under his skin, making him really uncomfortable tbh. Doesn’t make him more likeable because it suggests he is not as slow as we thought and he may have actually known what he was doing all along, not just getting puppet mastered by Uncle.

tbdog
01-06-2019, 03:47 AM
Interesting that Clip approached him before game and at the end of the game, Pop was pointing to Clip when speaking to Leonard. Reading between the lines I think Pop was speaking on behalf of Clip. 'you made Clip's the most proud. We are so proud of how much you have grown. You will do wonders in this league. Don't forget what this man taught you.' That type of thing. Clip looked emotional.

Dejounte
01-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Interesting that Clip approached him before game and at the end of the game, Pop was pointing to Clip when speaking to Leonard. Reading between the lines I think Pop was speaking on behalf of Clip. 'you made Clip's the most proud. We are so proud of how much you have grown. You will do wonders in this league. Don't forget what this man taught you.' That type of thing. Clip looked emotional.

It's Chip. But yeah I think you nailed it