PDA

View Full Version : Eva Longoria Is Tired of Hollywood

lilmads
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Eva-Longoria-Is-Tired-Of-Hollywood-11001.shtml

Eva Longoria is annoyed by all the paparazzi hunt in Hollywood and plans to return to her native Texas, after her TV show ends.

The Desperate Housewives star often visits her family in San Antonio, hoping to get back to Texas as soon as possible, to get rid of the paparazzi that are always on her track.

"I'm just a Texan through and through. I want to move back to Texas as soon as I'm done with the show, whenever that is. You know, I'm never followed by paparazzi in San Antonio. I'm never bothered with people in the trees trying to get a picture of me in my kitchen in San Antonio”, Longoria said.

"I go to the supermarket and I go shopping with my mom. I go to Wal-mart”, the actress added.

Meanwhile, Eva Longoria is lending her vocal talents to a new animated 3-D comedy called 'Foodfight!', which will take place in a supermarket that comes to life after closing time, according to Variety.

The movie will also feature the voices of Charlie Sheen and 'Back to the Future' star Christopher Lloyd.

Sheen will voice lead character Dex Dogtective, while Longoria is voicing Lady X and Lloyd will be Mr Clipboard.

“Foodfight" is due for release in the autumn of next year.

lilmads
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeah, and I'm sooo sure that Tony Parker had nothing to do with her wanting to move to San Antonio... :)

Horry For 3!
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
:lmao @ people in trees tryin to get a pic

Vashner
10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Translation = She needs some TP lovin...

Old School Chic
10-26-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm happy that she wants to make a life In SA.

San Antonio Is a beautiful city. Besides, her parents and family already live here... Oh, and her man.

SpursWoman
10-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Of couse, as soon as someone's aunt's bestfriend's sister-in-law's cousin sees her at Walmart they come post it in the forum. :lol

Funny, last night User sat relatively near her at the game and actually heard her tell someone who approached her during the game: "No more autographs, please go back to your seat.."

I think the celebrity would be fun for a while, but as soon as the novelty wore off I wouldn't like it either. Regardless of the money, I don't like people bothering me when I'm trying to relax and have a good time and make goo-goo eyes at my boyfriend from across the court.

:lol

Vashner
10-26-2005, 03:33 PM
It's Tony GQ photo shoot.. she's runnin' hot.

Clandestino
10-26-2005, 04:08 PM
eva can do commercials for aramendia or gunn!

SWC Bonfire
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
eva can do commercials for aramendia or gunn!

But not World Car Kia or Suzuki. :nope

ShoogarBear
10-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Funny, last night User sat relatively near her at the game and actually heard her tell someone who approached her during the game: "No more autographs, please go back to your seat.."

Hope Use, errr, I mean, "someone"'s feelings weren't hurt.

And of course that probably has nothing to do with why he wasn't in his seat, either . . . :angel

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2005, 04:20 PM
http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/sparta/pics/tunn4.jpg

Horry For 3!
10-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Why does everyone always post that about Eva? I think mostly you...

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2005, 04:22 PM
It's not mostly me it's always me.

TheWriter
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Eva can come over to my place. No paparazzi there, but there are a few "cameras."

Mixability
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM

^coming from a guy who uses Pokemon as his avatar and has probably never seen a real vagina in his life! :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2005, 04:25 PM
^coming from a guy who uses Pokemon as his avatar and has probably never seen a real vagina in his life! :lol

Yet you don't disagree.

Mixability
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Yet you don't disagree.

if your package was adequately sized like mine, you wouldn't complain that the hole is too big. :smokin

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM
if your package was adequately sized like mine, you wouldn't complain that the hole is too big. :smokin

I don't recall complaining about it.

Mixability
10-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't recall complaining about it.

then you're upset that it gets a lot of traffic?

thispego
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
damn trainwreck, no wonder its been so long sice you got laid

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2005, 04:45 PM
then you're upset that it gets a lot of traffic?

Not really, I could care less, but I made a promise to myself to post it in every thread that is about her.

Vashner
10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Hum... Eva and Vanessa in a movie shot here in San Antonio.

Sounds good to me ....

E20
10-26-2005, 05:03 PM
I read that Eval wants to get engaged to TP.

SWC Bonfire
10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
I read that Eval wants to get engaged to TP.

If he's smart he won't.

Vashner
10-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Na Tony's mom likes her etc. He can't escape now. It's about being happy anyway.

T Park
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
I do feel bad for Eva, cause the few times Ive seen her in person, she just wants to relax, have a beer (she does drink the brewskis) and watch her man ball.

I think shes had the tastes of Hollywood with the Daytime, and now the primetime thing, and now she just wants to live off those millions and have a family and live in beautifull SA.

Shell prob take the occasional movie or mini series.

Shes a good actress and very beautifull so she will continue to get scripts.

Good luck to her.

And to everyone that makes fun of her like Senor Pokemon??

All they are is jealous of Tony Parker.

Lose the hate.

E20
10-26-2005, 06:05 PM
I don't know what magazine it was, but at work there was magazine at the stand that had Tony and Eva at the beach kissing and in big yellow letters it read:

WHY SHE WANTS TO GET ENGAGED

lilmads
10-26-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't know what magazine it was, but at work there was magazine at the stand that had Tony and Eva at the beach kissing and in big yellow letters it read:

WHY SHE WANTS TO GET ENGAGED

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, i wanna read!!:)
I'm turning into a tabloid junkie
Unfortunately, we get our magazines a few weeks late here, so I'm still waiting for the issue with pics from St. Thomas.

And yeah, I really do like Eva, but she seems to like Tony much more than he likes her. Or maybe he's just more of an introvert than her or just doesn't like to talk too much about it... :angel

MultiTroll
04-20-2022, 09:45 AM
I do feel bad for Eva, cause the few times Ive seen her in person, she just wants to relax, have a beer (she does drink the brewskis) and watch her man ball.

I think shes had the tastes of Hollywood with the Daytime, and now the primetime thing, and now she just wants to live off those millions and have a family and live in beautifull SA.

Shell prob take the occasional movie or mini series.

Shes a good actress and very beautifull so she will continue to get scripts.

Good luck to her.
Unplugging - Rotten Tomatoes (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/unplugging)