PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: What if Lebron misses the playoffs this year?

Ghazi
01-07-2019, 12:46 PM
:lol welcome to the West leRetired LeFinished LEQuitter :lmao

Fabbs
01-07-2019, 12:50 PM
you should still stick a mushroom stem up your girlfriends ass.
Even if the Lakers miss the playoffs.

Ghazi
01-07-2019, 12:52 PM
:lol Ghazi having a girlfriend :lmao :lmao

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 02:35 PM
STERN err Silver will gift us Zion and St will weep

Mr. Body
01-07-2019, 03:03 PM

I can't imagine any player succeeding in the toxic culture of that team. LeBron is just pretty wallpaper over a wreck right now.

Mugen
01-07-2019, 03:10 PM

:lol That Lakers "development" staff would still fuck that up anyways tbh

DPG21920
01-07-2019, 10:03 PM
We’ve been a laughing stock for 5 years and we just landed Bron for 4 years! What should we do?? I know - let’s waste a season as he ages, kill trade value and put a possible major dent in Brons legacy possibly by having him miss the playoffs! He’s totally not into being viewed as the GOAT or anything and moving to the West and missing the playoffs will not provide any ammo

99 Problems
01-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Where dat g leaguer from last yr they had. Get him back as second option behind Bron.

Killakobe81
01-08-2019, 09:25 AM
We’ve been a laughing stock for 5 years and we just landed Bron for 4 years! What should we do?? I know - let’s waste a season as he ages, kill trade value and put a possible major dent in Brons legacy possibly by having him miss the playoffs! He’s totally not into being viewed as the GOAT or anything and moving to the West and missing the playoffs will not provide any ammo

nicca, he aint missing the playoffs ...
Just enjoy the Spurs resurgence ...why do you care about Bron's legacy anyways?
He is not a Spur ...and ditto the Lakers prospects. You think they are overrated and/or suck move on.
dont you have a Magic or Hornets beat writer to battle on Twitter? :lol

Boy would I LOVE a Spurs/Lakers first round matchup ...yall beat us 2 of 3, sure ...
But for this forum Especially if Spurs have HCA ... I would love it.
Might drive down there to the 210 ...
Mavs of course would be better for me, but I doubt they make it ...

StrengthAndHonor
01-08-2019, 09:47 AM

“Major dent in Bron’s legacy”

:lol

Killakobe81
01-08-2019, 10:24 AM

This ... Spurfan are like Sith Lords ... "they only speak in absolutes"

DPG21920
01-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Missing the playoffs as he moves to west would be a big deal.

Mitch
01-08-2019, 11:10 AM
My main hombre, josesito ( LkrFan ) will be cracking open a corona familiar for curry n crew

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2019, 01:04 PM
They won't miss the playoffs, weren't they playing fairly well prior to his injury?

If the threat is real, the league will do the same thing they did in 2013, anyways..

Killakobe81
01-08-2019, 02:32 PM
They won't miss the playoffs, weren't they playing fairly well prior to his injury?

If the threat is real, the league will do the same thing they did in 2013, anyways..

doubt he wins but shows how valuable he is ...

LkrFan
01-08-2019, 04:32 PM
My main hombre, josesito ( LkrFan ) will be cracking open a corona familiar for curry n crew

Ghazi
01-08-2019, 04:33 PM

They were playing "okay" before the injury, but "okay" could be good enough to be a Top 4 West team.

DMC
04-20-2020, 12:47 AM

Prophet tbh

LkrFan
04-20-2020, 08:02 AM

Funny. COVID-19 is the only reason the Sp*rs won't miss the playoffs. Meanwhile, my Lakers are 22 games ahead of the 12th place Sp*rs (https://www.espn.com/nba/standings) :rollin :lmao :rollin

DPG21920
04-21-2020, 07:22 AM
Funny. COVID-19 is the only reason the Sp*rs won't miss the playoffs. Meanwhile, my Lakers are 22 games ahead of the 12th place Sp*rs (https://www.espn.com/nba/standings) :rollin :lmao :rollin

So I was right. They missed the playoffs.

And yeah, they turned it around by landing AD but they waisted year 1 of 4 and now year 2 of 4 looks fruitless as well ( not their fault).

2 years with Bron and nothing to show for it yet. 2 years left.

LkrFan
04-21-2020, 09:20 AM
So I was right. They missed the playoffs.

And yeah, they turned it around by landing AD but they waisted year 1 of 4 and now year 2 of 4 looks fruitless as well ( not their fault).

2 years with Bron and nothing to show for it yet. 2 years left.

You really think this season is done? I don't. Too much money to lose.

And I think this is for the better. Resume the season in June, crwon a champ in August, then start next season on Christmas day. 2021 Finals in August.

Doesn't compete (much) with the NFL. Win win.

DPG21920
04-21-2020, 01:21 PM
You really think this season is done? I don't. Too much money to lose.

And I think this is for the better. Resume the season in June, crwon a champ in August, then start next season on Christmas day. 2021 Finals in August.

Doesn't compete (much) with the NFL. Win win.

Hope you’re right my friend

Spurtacular
04-24-2020, 11:39 AM

NBA would be smart to do a very abridged rest of the season and then do the playoffs.
If it cuts into next season, do less games next season.
Having a ringless season is not in the league's best interest IMO.