PDA

View Full Version : Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders, including 68% of Democrats: Harvard poll

ducks
01-08-2019, 08:59 PM
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly-80-of-all-voters-say-us-needs-secure-borde/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR2BBgXVMzuUjXIjqOM30zI3k68Eo4A_kxcyRPF7r 4R6S0q3kayqqJ_8OaU

hater
01-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Lol we have secure borders nimwit

That poll is like asking do we want food

80% americans say they want food :lmao

clambake
01-08-2019, 09:06 PM
ducks must be jerking off furiously right now.

boutons_deux
01-08-2019, 09:12 PM
so, a wall with Canada, too?

you rightwingnutjobs are fucking stupid.

paperboy77
01-08-2019, 09:28 PM
The Democratic response to Trumps speech was ridiculous. Can POTUS just fire these fools? Who really gives a fuck if there is OR isn't a wall on the border? I live near the border but haven't been by there in many many years. I don't know why it's that big of a deal at all. If anyone is trying to come to the States... why not do it legally? Do people who support the Democrats in this are simply OK with having an huge influx of people just moving into your neighborhood? I hate it when someone comes near our spot while at the beach.

Then to use the poor people not getting their paycheck..... Sorry bro but where I'm from and where i work, if the project is over you are fucked and have to find another job. Sorry to say it like this but that's life. If Dem's cared so much then why not trade THEIR SALARIES in exchange for re-opening the gov't? OR... does the wall being there mean more to Dem's than continuing the Shutdown? It can always be argued both ways. They are all full of it but hey that's how it is.

ducks
01-08-2019, 09:45 PM
72,000 opioid overdose deaths in 2017—more casualties than in all of the Vietnam War. Most of the drugs came from Mexico.

If that's not a national emergency, then what is?

boutons_deux
01-08-2019, 10:19 PM
you people never learn

the citizenry's preferences are effectively ALWAYS ignored.

Only the preferences of BigDonor are satisfied by politicians

eg, a majority of Repugs support DACA

eg, nearly 40% of Repugs are pro-choice

I wonder how many Repugs support Stephen Heinrich Himmler Miller's family separation,

caging kids and babies,

babies tried in court,

de-naturalizing American citizens decades after they were naturalized, and all of

the Trash/Miller brutal, tortuous ethnic cleansing?

FrostKing
01-08-2019, 10:22 PM
80% of Americans are racist?

hater
01-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Most of the drugs came from Mexico.

Prove it

hater
01-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Breaking: 80% voters say they would want strong teeth and long cock :lmao

ducks
01-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Obama caged kids

Build the wall the kids will not be separated
You can use some tech and not do wall on all
Can not put wall ever where but close
I know several have pistols in Yuma because they feel they need it to feel safe
People have no idea unless they live on boarder what goes on

ducks
01-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Prove it

Came thru south boarder
If Mexico could not stop it USA has to keep it out of USA

boutons_deux
01-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Since when does "secure borders" mean ONLY 1000s of miles of walls?

Why are they people fleeing the Nortern Triangle countries?

because there was no wall holding America back from murderously meddling in their countries for many decades, eg, protecting United Fruit lands stolen from the natives.

Those people want secure borders too, but predatory, Imperial America denied them.

vy65
01-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Can anyone give me an example of a country with a wall roughly the size of the southern border? Bonus points if the example is of an effective wall is roughly 2,000 miles.

FrostKing
01-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Since when does "secure borders" mean ONLY 1000s of miles of walls?

Why are they people fleeing the Nortern Triangle countries?

because there was no wall holding America back from murderously meddling in their countries for many decades, eg, protecting United Fruit lands stolen from the natives.

Those people want secure borders too, but predatory, Imperial America denied them.
When and I mean when not if - the US falls there will be alot of payback unleashed. I doubt you would enjoy if this occurred during your lifetime. The game is clear: ensure America/Americans remain on top.

FrostKing
01-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Can anyone give me an example of a country with a wall roughly the size of the southern border? Bonus points if the example is of an effective wall is roughly 2,000 miles.

I imagine Russia doesn't need one because they toe the line of human rights - they punish foreign law breakers mightily

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Does Poland have a wall?

SpursforSix
01-08-2019, 11:02 PM

Can it be made of things like paint or other doing things?

hater
01-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Came thru south boarder

Prove it

spurraider21
01-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Does Poland have a wall?
they would have won ww2 if they did. nobody could get in.

hater
01-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Breaking: 80% of voters say they prefer to not have aids. Trump to declare national emergency to build a giant condom around entire US territory :lol

FrostKing
01-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Does Poland have a wall?
Our Western & Northern neighbors are wealthier and Southern equal. To the East is Belarus/Lithuania (huge forests and basically low population) and Ukraine (we are quite friendly to their migration).

So it's only really Ukranians that would sneak in but I think employment even on the black market is more difficult in Poland (than USA) plus soliciting for money is very frowned upon in Polish society so overall it is hard to survive in Poland illegally.

Polish authorities also tend to be quite tough. I was too scared to sneak in weed pen recently on International flight

hater
01-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Wait... do some american retard bastards think a wall will prevent drugs from coming in??? :lol

Have these fuckfaces not heard of container ships? :lmao

hater
01-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Does Poland have a wall?

To prevent them from migrating out of Poland?

ElNono
01-08-2019, 11:19 PM

Great Wall of China comes to mind... don't think it's really effective, but a nice tourist attraction

Spurs Homer
01-08-2019, 11:22 PM
I want four walls - N-S-E-W BORDERS!

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:23 PM
O'Reilly said Trump's Oval Office address might have been delivered a bit fast, but the content of the speech was enough to sway the American people.
O

Winehole23
01-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Dp

boutons_deux
01-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Great Wall of China comes to mind... don't think it's really effective, but a nice tourist attraction

the Chinese themselves admit it was useless

there was the Berlin wall, enforced by East German soldiers shooting escapees.

Shooting immigrants at the US border has been mentioned by many racist assholes.

The Browns Will Not Replace Us

Winehole23
01-08-2019, 11:27 PM
The drugs come through the southern checkpoints in CARS and TRUCKS.

Presumably they come over the water on both coasts, over the northern border, and with people on airplanes.

How will a wall help?

Winehole23
01-08-2019, 11:29 PM
How many overdoses came in a prescription bottle?

DMC
01-08-2019, 11:29 PM
they would have won ww2 if they did. nobody could get in.

They would have locked themselves out.

DMC
01-08-2019, 11:30 PM
How many overdoses came in a prescription bottle?

Depends on the medication but easily 4 or 3 for a 30 day supply.

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:30 PM

While we’re quoting ourselves, still waiting on an answer to this one. Ducks? Chris? Fake Polish Guy?

Winehole23
01-08-2019, 11:31 PM
It ain't all about the Mexican border, ducks.

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump
·
1m
Thank you for soooo many nice comments regarding my Oval Office speech. A very interesting experience

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:37 PM
It ain't all about the Mexican border, ducks.

No shit
It about jobs for the Americans and wages
Businesss hiring illegals
More judges
More beds

paperboy77
01-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Does Poland have a wall?

Sincerly, why do you care if there’s a wall? Why does anyone care? If there was a wall at the north border I wouldn’t care. How does this affect you? Real question. Shit I only give a shit about my immediate family and their future success. Do you want to pay for government services provided for illegals? I don’t. Now if. You personally have people that want them to come over then show them how to apply. Pay for it if you feel that strongly. Wall or no wall it can still be done the right way.

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Illegals cost 288 billion
Wall 25 billion

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Sincerly, why do you care if there’s a wall? Why does anyone care? If there was a wall at the north border I wouldn’t care. How does this affect you? Real question. Shit I only give a shit about my immediate family and their future success. Do you want to pay for government services provided for illegals? I don’t. Now if. You personally have people that want them to come over then show them how to apply. Pay for it if you feel that strongly. Wall or no wall it can still be done the right way.

I care about the government being shut down for nearly 3 weeks over a ridiculously antiquated “solution” to a problem that is far more complex. I care about the billions of dollars that will be spent on said ill-conceived and ultimately ineffective solution. I care about the predominance of said ill-conceived and antiquated “solution” in immigration debates in lieu of better alternatives/uses of money. I care about the moral/ethical message that’s sent. I care that this country is filled with ignorant people who don’t care about the wall or who think that putting up a well is an effective way of dealing with immigration issues.

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:47 PM
That this is even an issue, let alone a “debate,” is a flashpoint for just how fucking retarded people in this country are.

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Like Ducks, for example.

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:48 PM

Still waiting ...

FrostKing
01-08-2019, 11:51 PM
I care about the government being shut down for nearly 3 weeks over a ridiculously antiquated “solution” to a problem that is far more complex. I care about the billions of dollars that will be spent on said ill-conceived and ultimately ineffective solution. I care about the predominance of said ill-conceived and antiquated “solution” in immigration debates in lieu of better alternatives/uses of money. I care about the moral/ethical message that’s sent. I care that this country is filled with ignorant people who don’t care about the wall or who think that putting up a well is an effective way of dealing with immigration issues.
At worst the Wall is an expensive band aid. America can afford it and then move onto the next solution like technological

Compared to Middle East & Africa; South America has been rather steady the past couple centuries. I would not be surprised by an increase of caravans. This could mean outside American doorstep or simply instability in Mexico.

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Chuck Norris Backs Brilliant Idea To Fund Southern Border Wall

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41858/chuck-norris-backs-brilliant-idea-fund-southern-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

SpursforSix
01-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Still waiting ...

Seems like you’re waiting for someone to say “China” so you can respond with something you’ve planned.

ducks
01-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Like Ducks, for example.

Not working in Europe

They need walls there

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Not working in Europe

They need walls there

True. And put Walker Texas Ranger in charge of immigration policy.

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Dp

vy65
01-08-2019, 11:57 PM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41858/chuck-norris-backs-brilliant-idea-fund-southern-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

You realize he wasn’t an actual Texas Ranger, right?

ducks
01-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Using a fake id to work is a fellony and should be charged

ducks
01-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Left wants another 9-11 to do something

FrostKing
01-09-2019, 12:27 AM
Not working in Europe

They need walls there
Hungary built a 13 foot high, 100 mile fence along Serbian border closing out migrants. There was some fence cutting and I believe a couple deaths in scuffles but because the migrants had weapons and/or attempted to grab patrols weapon.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/16/14/2C60D9E500000578-3236418-image-a-8_1442411071107.jpg

https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-KI011_LIONDO_P_20150915202330.jpg

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/EU-borders-shut-to-migrants-605061.jpg

AaronY
01-09-2019, 04:08 AM
72,000 opioid overdose deaths in 2017—more casualties than in all of the Vietnam War. Most of the drugs came from Mexico.

If that's not a national emergency, then what is?
It was funny when the blacks were hooked on crack in the 80s and 90s and Republicans used to lecture them on personal responsibility, tell them to stop taking drugs and move out of the ghetto if its so bad now there's a hillbilly heroin epidemic and Rs are making excuses for the white trash lmao. wonder what changed?

Pavlov
01-09-2019, 04:42 AM
It was funny when the blacks were hooked on crack in the 80s and 90s and Republicans used to lecture them on personal responsibility, tell them to stop taking drugs and move out of the ghetto if its so bad now there's a hillbilly heroin epidemic and Rs are making excuses for the white trash lmao. wonder what changed?lol white people

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Our Western & Northern neighbors are wealthier and Southern equal. To the East is Belarus/Lithuania (huge forests and basically low population) and Ukraine (we are quite friendly to their migration).

So it's only really Ukranians that would sneak in but I think employment even on the black market is more difficult in Poland (than USA) plus soliciting for money is very frowned upon in Polish society so overall it is hard to survive in Poland illegally.

Polish authorities also tend to be quite tough. I was too scared to sneak in weed pen recently on International flight
In other words, Poland is a shithole that no one wants to migrate to, legally or illegally.

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 07:23 AM

True. And put Walker Texas Ranger in charge of immigration policy.

You realize he wasn’t an actual Texas Ranger, right?
:lmao:lmao

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 07:25 AM
Left wants another 9-11 to do something
Right, because the 9/11 terrorists were here illegally and got in through the Southern border.

pgardn
01-09-2019, 08:07 AM

That’s the one I was going to use.
But we need to build it through the middle of the country.

Or a bunch of smaller walls located where parts of certain states want to secede.
Then the federal government could catapult rotting animal carcasses into said sequestered area to take it back after disease sets in.

just go backwards in time and Technology. It’s the Trump way.
And while we’re at it, let’s dig that coal.

paperboy77
01-09-2019, 08:20 AM
It was funny when the blacks were hooked on crack in the 80s and 90s and Republicans used to lecture them on personal responsibility, tell them to stop taking drugs and move out of the ghetto if its so bad now there's a hillbilly heroin epidemic and Rs are making excuses for the white trash lmao. wonder what changed?

I was completely uninformed about opioids and thought somewhat like you. The issue starts when a doctor prescribes opioids after surgeries as a pain killer. Apparently all it takes is one or two for the body to become addicted. So the pain from the surgery still remains and on you go taking more. In the meantime your bodies pain receptors are dulled and require more of the drug to work. At that point it’s over. Way different than crack which people sought/seek to get high. At least that’s what our Company Doctor told us at a wellness conference. (Did some additional reading and the guy was spot on)

Take what you want from that. I don’t think it’s about race.

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Just a few examples:

- It’s a waste of my tax dollars both in building the wall and it’s ongoing maintenance. That’s the most obvious one and it’s why the argument that a wall “doesn’t affect me” is incoherent and retarded.
- It has environmental implications for the area, one example being that a giant wall at the border would devastate the black bear population at the Texas border.

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 08:26 AM
I was completely uninformed about opioids and thought somewhat like you. The issue starts when a doctor prescribes opioids after surgeries as a pain killer. Apparently all it takes is one or two for the body to become addicted. So the pain from the surgery still remains and on you go taking more. In the meantime your bodies pain receptors are dulled and require more of the drug to work. At that point it’s over. Way different than crack which people sought/seek to get high. At least that’s what our Company Doctor told us at a wellness conference. (Did some additional reading and the guy was spot on)

Reagan knowingly allowed poor areas in LA to get flooded with crack that the contras needed to fund their war in Nicaragua, the idea that people were seeking crack is oversimplified, it was thrown in their face and could have been stopped by Reagan any time he wanted to, but he cared more about funding the contras than he did about the safety and wellness of inner city LA.

vy65
01-09-2019, 08:29 AM
Right, because the 9/11 terrorists were here illegally and got in through the Southern border.

Totally could have stopped it if we had put a 30’ tall wall around Manhattan

baseline bum
01-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Totally could have stopped it if we had put a 30’ tall wall around Manhattan

Could have built a 1400 foot tall wall around the WTC.

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 08:35 AM
The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a wall!

Guns don’t kill people, the absence of a big concrete wall kills people!

vy65
01-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Frankly, at this point, I wonder what problem a wall couldn’t fix

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Frankly, at this point, I wonder what problem a wall couldn’t fix
I actually heard that global warming would get slowed down if we built a wall over the planet in lieu of the ozone layer.

Trill Clinton
01-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Ducks' stat is almost as wacky as this stat his president pulled out of his fear mongering ass:

According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 260,743 homicides in the United States took place from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available). It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, could have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The erroneous figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without an Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Trill Clinton
01-09-2019, 08:59 AM
That part

vy65
01-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Hungary built a 13 foot high, 100 mile fence along Serbian border closing out migrants. There was some fence cutting and I believe a couple deaths in scuffles but because the migrants had weapons and/or attempted to grab patrols weapon.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/16/14/2C60D9E500000578-3236418-image-a-8_1442411071107.jpg

https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-KI011_LIONDO_P_20150915202330.jpg

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/EU-borders-shut-to-migrants-605061.jpg

Yeah, Hungary is definitely a country we should emulate.

How do you all feel about Orban in Poland?

Spurs Homer
01-09-2019, 09:14 AM
I am for a wall -

but put the wall around Utah, Idaho & Wyoming -

and make those states - White Supremacist States -
and have Trump and his 33% white supremacist cult live strictly in those states. Problems solved.

Let them have their own nazi state and see how long before they destroy each other.

clambake
01-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Using a fake id to work is a fellony and should be charged

what about employers that provide fake id's?

like donald trump?

apalisoc_9
01-09-2019, 09:49 AM

Please. Poland is a shithole. No one would illegally immigrate in that dump.

apalisoc_9
01-09-2019, 09:52 AM
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly-80-of-all-voters-say-us-needs-secure-borde/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR2BBgXVMzuUjXIjqOM30zI3k68Eo4A_kxcyRPF7r 4R6S0q3kayqqJ_8OaU

Dude, shut the hell up with these dumbass polls. Who wouldnt want secure boarders? Thats a totally BS question.

Ducks sounds like an illegal immigrant.

AaronY
01-09-2019, 10:04 AM

Yeah way different when whitey gets hooked on drugs for sure..excuses galore and personal responsibility??...not even once

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Could have built a 1400 foot tall wall around the WTC.1082804235996200960

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 10:20 AM
more complete:

"I would build a wall of steel, a wall as high as Heaven, against the admission of a single one of those Southern Europeans…..” Georgia Governor Clifford Walker at a Ku Klux Klan rally, 1924

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 10:21 AM
presumably, Gov. Walker meant for the wall to be erected on the East Coast.

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 10:39 AM

Damn racist Democrats

:lol

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Damn racist Democrats

So it’s racist to want a wall built?

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 10:48 AM

No

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Damn racist Democrats

:lolDamn you're dumb.

The Ku Klux Klan stoked panic over immigration in the 1920s and 1930s to revive itself as a national organization.

In 2019, which major party uses this tactic?

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Damn you're dumb.

The Ku Klux Klan stoked panic over immigration in the 1920s and 1930s to revive itself as a national organization.

In 2019, which major party uses this tactic?

The person you quoted was a racist and a Democrat.

Wanting improved border security is not necessarily racist, tho.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:02 AM
The person you quoted was a racist and a Democrat. The person echoing him is a Republican and the President.

Wanting improved border security is not necessarily racist, tho.Nope, but Trump's sales pitch sure is.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:03 AM
me and spurraider21 are the only posters (that I've seen) referencing Will Hurd in any of these threads.

MAGAtards and milquetoasts like you try to gloss DJT in the most anodyne way. He isn't.

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 11:03 AM
me and spurraider21 are the only posters referencing Will Hurd in any of these threads.

congrats

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 11:04 AM
whinehole -- virtue signal harder

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:06 AM
whinehole -- virtue signal hardercheckable observations about patterns of posting aren't virtue signalling.

you pretending Trump's open appeal to unhinged, fact-free racism is "concern for border security" definitely is.

DarrinS
01-09-2019, 11:12 AM
checkable observations about patterns of posting aren't virtue signalling.

you pretending Trump's open appeal to unhinged, fact-free racism is "concern for border security" definitely is.

He sounds like the Clintons, circa 1995

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:12 AM
congratsis there some reasomn you haven't brought him up, if you're so concerned about sensible, efficient approaches to border security?

His plan costs out at $1B -- about one fifth the amount DJT has shut down the government over.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:13 AM
He sounds like the Clintons, circa 1995That's fair, I don't disagree.

baseline bum
01-09-2019, 11:23 AM
He sounds like the Clintons, circa 1995

And we know how much you love semen shielding for the Clintons here.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 11:25 AM
And we know how much you love semen shielding for the Clintons here.all DarrinS does is run interference against criticism of Republicans, but it's telling that sometimes the only comeback he has is "a Democrat once did that too."

The idea that some practice or policy is immunized from criticism or condemnation because "both sides do it" is inane, to use a very kind word for idiocy.

Spurminator
01-09-2019, 11:30 AM
I also agree we need secure borders.

I don't agree that we need an ineffective ego monument to appease a narcissistic President and his racist loyalists, who irrationally believe that border security is a crisis of near national emergency proportions.

ElNono
01-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Reagan knowingly allowed poor areas in LA to get flooded with crack that the contras needed to fund their war in Nicaragua, the idea that people were seeking crack is oversimplified, it was thrown in their face and could have been stopped by Reagan any time he wanted to, but he cared more about funding the contras than he did about the safety and wellness of inner city LA.

Just Say No!
- Nancy

ElNono
01-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Just a few examples:

- It’s a waste of my tax dollars both in building the wall and it’s ongoing maintenance. That’s the most obvious one and it’s why the argument that a wall “doesn’t affect me” is incoherent and retarded.
- It has environmental implications for the area, one example being that a giant wall at the border would devastate the black bear population at the Texas border.

Not to mention the eminent domain issues that always arise (and require more money) to establish federal land. Obviously, affected states are happy, they get more government jobs, another handout.

vy65
01-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Not to mention the eminent domain issues that always arise (and require more money) to establish federal land. Obviously, affected states are happy, they get more government jobs, another handout.

Those lawsuits are already being filed in S. D. Tex. In my (limited) experience, those types of cases tend to make lawyers and landowners very, very rich. Super glad MX is footing the tab.

FrostKing
01-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Please. Poland is a shithole. No one would illegally immigrate in that dump.
Shithole compared to where? Switzerland or Singapore

paperboy77
01-09-2019, 02:24 PM

Unfortunate yes but a person still has to decide to do crack right? That’s pretty simple. That is the issue with people stuck in a rut. It’s always someone else’s fault.

paperboy77
01-09-2019, 02:33 PM

Buddy you are sweating this stuff too much. Chill.

paperboy77
01-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Just a few examples:

Meh..

Pavlov
01-09-2019, 02:39 PM
:lol the argument for a wall has been reduced to "But I want one tho."

Spurs Homer
01-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Unfortunate yes but a person still has to decide to do crack right? That’s pretty simple. That is the issue with people stuck in a rut. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Not that simple.

Crack use/possession became punished with years or decades of imprisonment - but Cocaine - was treated way differently and offenders were treated like "white collar" criminals (we even have names for the racists white supremacists laws in Amerikkka) -

so of course blacks and browns were thrown in prison while rich drug users who could afford coke were slapped on the wrist and sent to fancy rehabs paid for by taxpayers. Then those statistics of those awful black/brown people were used by white supremacists like you, Ducks and Chris -
to justify the harsh prison sentences of "violent" blacks and browns.

vy65
01-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Buddy you are sweating this stuff too much. Chill.

You asked, I answered. I'm as cool as a cucumber. How are you?

hater
01-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Shithole compared to where? Switzerland or Singapore

Both by far

Singapore is one of the most advanced nations in the world

vy65
01-09-2019, 02:49 PM
:lol the argument for a wall has been reduced to "But I want one tho."

That and also Hungary/Orban.

Chucho
01-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Not that simple.

Crack use/possession became punished with years or decades of imprisonment - but Cocaine - was treated way differently and offenders were treated like "white collar" criminals (we even have names for the racists white supremacists laws in Amerikkka) -

so of course blacks and browns were thrown in prison while rich drug users who could afford coke were slapped on the wrist and sent to fancy rehabs paid for by taxpayers. Then those statistics of those awful black/brown people were used by white supremacists like you, Ducks and Chris -

Not that it goes without saying, but you're an idiot. Cocaine, while not carrying the "per gram" penalties that crack carried can't be downgraded to "white collar" level charges. Your hyperbole is beyond idiotic sometimes.

FrostKing
01-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Both by far

Singapore is one of the most advanced nations in the world
I know, that's why I mentioned them

Shit hole compared to America, France, England etc - fuck no. We don't have homeless, drug and violence epidemics.

hater
01-09-2019, 03:04 PM
I know, that's why I mentioned them

Shit hole compared to America, France, England etc - fuck no. We don't have homeless, drug and violence epidemics.

Sadly all 3 of us are on the brink

US partially shutdown and president might not even make it through Easter

UK even worse 80 days away from total mayhem (brexit deadline)

And France much worse, Micron holed up in Elyse like a mini Napoleon :lol

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Meh..
Excellent point. I have no rebuttal.

Spurminator
01-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Damn racist Democrats

In the absence of a point, pivot to partisan score boarding on quotes from 100 years ago.

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 03:24 PM
In the absence of a point, pivot to partisan score boarding on quotes from 100 years ago.
:cry party of Lincoln :cry

Pavlov
01-09-2019, 03:29 PM
Damn racist Democrats

https://www.camcogop.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/EXCLUSIVE-Dinesh-DSouza-speaks-for-first-time-after-Trump-win.jpg

spurraider21
01-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Damn racist Democrats

so trump's desire to build a wall to curb the flow of immigration makes him a democrat?

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 03:47 PM

If that's not a national emergency, then what is?if illegal drug smuggling is such an emergency why are minor immigration violations getting LE priority?

Spurs Homer
01-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Not that it goes without saying, but you're an idiot. Cocaine, while not carrying the "per gram" penalties that crack carried can't be downgraded to "white collar" level charges. Your hyperbole is beyond idiotic sometimes.

Go fuck yourself native american who supports white supremacy -

tell that to all the blacks that had the same amount of crack - and watched as whites busted with 100 times more - coke got probation, fines and/or community service - while they spent decades in prison.

You are an idiot.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/08/03/data-show-racial-disparity-in-crack-sentencing

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 03:57 PM
SH is basically bonnerific with en dashes.

Does nothing but torch anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Chucho
01-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Go fuck yourself native american who supports white supremacy -

tell that to all the blacks that had the same amount of crack - and watched as whites busted with 100 times more - coke got probation, fines and/or community service - while they spent decades in prison.

You are an idiot.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/08/03/data-show-racial-disparity-in-crack-sentencing

Combined with a 115-month average imprisonment for crack offenses versus an average of 87 months for cocaine offenses, this makes for more African-Americans spending more time in the prison system.

Yeah, because an average 87 month felony is "white collar punishment" and just fines and probation. GTFO you racist dipshit.

Chucho
01-09-2019, 04:04 PM
U.S. Sentencing Commission statistics show that 29 percent of all crack cases from October 1, 2008, through September 30,2009, involved a weapon, compared to 16 percent for powder cocaine.

boutons_deux
01-09-2019, 04:11 PM
" Most of the drugs came from Mexico. "

Fentanyl is a Chinese invention.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/china-united-states-come-agreement-around-fentanyl-n942766

oxycontin, Hill Billy heroin, is produced by Purdue Pharma, DOMESTICALLY, making the Sackler family $Bs which they use to buy off / shut up critics, whistleblowers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/health/purdue-opioids-oxycontin.html

and the majority of imported drugs come thru ports of entry, so Trash's fetish / "Alamo" wall would have no effect.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 04:14 PM
You can't teach ducks a damn thing

ducks
01-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
·
42m
Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works

AaronY
01-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Lmao. caught him with his hands in the cookie jar there

AaronY
01-09-2019, 04:26 PM
i think its only racist when KKK dems wanna do it iirc

ducks
01-09-2019, 04:26 PM
When President Obama’s head of the Border Patrol says the argument Pelosi and Schumer are making is not legitimate and only serves a political point, the Democrats are walking on very thin ground. They could rapidly find themselves in quicksand as the party which is unwilling to protect Americans.

Trill Clinton
01-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Not that simple.

All facts.

We had a war on drugs and now it's let's treat the meth and opiod addicts with kindness and get them some help.

AaronY
01-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Donald J. Trump
real (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6855)DonaldTrump
·
42m
Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works
Member when republicans had the house, the senate, and the presidency and didnt do jack shit about passing funding bills to build a wall?

Good times

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Member when republicans had the house, the senate, and the presidency and didnt do jack shit about passing funding bills to build a wall?

Good times
It’s remarkable how little they were able to get done having control of everything. The Trump tax plan was the only major piece of legislation and it’s extremely unpopular.

Spurminator
01-09-2019, 04:40 PM
I never considered the migrant super-vehicles. Hmm...

Xevious

Good times
They were too busy not repealing Obamacare.

spurraider21
You can't teach ducks a damn thing
yeah. he saw fox news first, and we all know how imprinting works with ducks.

hater
01-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Agree Trump shoulda pushed the wall as 1st priority in his presidency.

Instead him and repugs and demons agreed to give themselves tax cuts. And call it a 1st year.

IMO he was handing out favors to rich elite incase he gets in trouble. But he miscalculated. Should have done the wall as 1st priority like Onomba did his Obombacare

Pavlov
01-09-2019, 04:45 PM
I never considered the migrant super-vehicles. Hmm...

1083061110264217600https://static.businessinsider.com/image/555a3ea8ecad048c701d8712/image.gif

Will Hunting
01-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Agree Trump shoulda pushed the wall as 1st priority in his presidency.

Instead him and repugs and demons agreed to give themselves tax cuts. And call it a 1st year.

IMO he was handing out favors to rich elite incase he gets in trouble. But he miscalculated. Should have done the wall as 1st priority like Onomba did his Obombacare
He focused way too much on trying to repeal Obamacare and it was always going to be impossible to put forth a more privatized and deregulated healthcare plan better than Obamacare. Obamacare is like abortion in that its best utilized as a tool to convince Republican voters their lives suck because of liberals.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 05:18 PM
I never considered the migrant super-vehicles. Hmm...:lol

it's not like the 1930s when Bonnie and Clyde had a V-8 Ford and all the cops had were inline six-bangers.

Winehole23
01-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Good timesIT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY DIDN'T REALLY CARE

Spurs Homer
01-09-2019, 06:27 PM
All facts.

We had a war on drugs and now it's let's treat the meth and opiod addicts with kindness and get them some help.

yup -

then that faux native american nazi - posts some bullshit about crack users with 29% vs 16% (crack vs cocaine) had weapons -

no fucking shit sherlock

crack users were usually in rough/poor areas - while cokeheads were from rich/safer areas -

duh

Chucho
01-09-2019, 06:30 PM
yup -

then that faux native american nazi - posts some bullshit about crack users with 29% vs 16% (crack vs cocaine) had weapons -

no fucking shit sherlock

crack users were usually in rough/poor areas - while cokeheads were from rich/safer areas -

duh

You tried to downplay that cocaine possession wasn't harsh and that only crack offenders were serving extremely harsher sentences while cocaine offenders were getting probation. There was about a two year difference and 50% more crack users were caught with guns than cocaine users. This was your article you posted, dipshit.

Keep up the racism tho. It's the only thing you're consistent with.

Spurs Homer
01-09-2019, 06:33 PM
You tried to downplay that cocaine possession wasn't harsh and that only crack offenders were serving extremely harsher sentences while cocaine offenders were getting probation. There was about a two year difference and 50% more crack users were caught with guns than cocaine users. This was your article you posted, dipshit.

Keep up the racism tho. It's the only thing you're consistent with.

Go fuck yourself - white supremacy apologizer

Chucho
01-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Go fuck yourself - white supremacy apologizer

Nice white flag, you racist dipshit.

boutons_deux
01-09-2019, 06:35 PM
"unbelievable vehicles... stronger, bigger, and faster vehicles than our police have, than ICE has"

Trash is way passed the 25th Amendment, lost in his fantasy world, a deeply ill so-called man.

Pavlov
01-09-2019, 08:20 PM

FrostKing
01-09-2019, 09:30 PM
> The president was corrected by The Washington Post's fact checker six times over his address

Gambling on something without a certified score is beyond idiotic

That's like allowing ESPN to score a LeBron James game and then betting money.

benefactor
01-09-2019, 09:43 PM

ducks
01-09-2019, 11:59 PM
New Poll: Vast Majority of Voters Believe There is “Crisis” or “Problem” at U.S. Border

https://bongino.com/new-poll-vast-majority-of-voters-believe-there-is-crisis-or-problem-at-u-s-border/

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 12:02 AM
:lol crisis

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:14 AM
:lol crisis

At our Southern Border, in 2018:

1.7 MILLION pounds of narcotics were seized

17,000 criminals were arrested

6,000 gang members—including violent MS-13 Animals—were apprehended

What if one of those gangsters raped your daughter in front of you and killed her after sucking her pussy

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Contextually, that's not very much.

Trump is struggling to match Obama's numbers on border enforcement -- without success so far.

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Forgot the way use land mines he should tell chucky and Nancy
Give them 3 day warmer

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 12:17 AM
At our Southern Border, in 2018:

1.7 MILLION pounds of narcotics were seized

17,000 criminals were arrested

6,000 gang members—including violent MS-13 Animals—were apprehendedHow much of that stuff happened at ports of entry, ducks?

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:18 AM
How much of that stuff happened at ports of entry, ducks?

You prove that
I do not need to
You do not want wall

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:19 AM
It's not Trump's fault his numbers aren't as "good" as Obama's, the number of people crossing the border is lower.

http://www.wola.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/migrantapps2012.jpg (https://www.wola.org/2017/12/new-data-shows-migrant-apprehensions-along-u-s-mexico-border-46-year-low-despite-trump-administrations-demands-massive-security-buildup/)

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:20 AM
40 percent of women that are illegal that come in are in sex trade
Not so innocent are they

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 12:25 AM
You prove that
I do not need to
You do not want wallI do not need wall if most of the issues happen at ports of entry.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Not so innocent are they:lol where did you get this number?

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:27 AM

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:28 AM
He said that Democrats like Sen. Charles Schumer of New York and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California are being disingenuous on the border wall proposal because "all 54 Senate Democrats [in 2013] voted for $40 million for border security -- including 700 miles of fencing."

The "only opposition is because of Donald Trump" being at the forefront, he added

Winehole23
:lol where did you get this number?follow the leader: lie extravagantly

Winehole23
He said that Democrats like Sen. Charles Schumer of New York and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California are being disingenuous on the border wall proposal because "all 54 Senate Democrats [in 2013] voted for $40 million for border security -- including 700 miles of fencing."

The "only opposition is because of Donald Trump" being at the forefront, he addedBUT HE GAVE THEM CANDY!

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Administration figures have shown that 161,000 family units crossed the border in fiscal 2018, a 50 percent increase from the year before. Homeland Security officials also have said 60,000 unaccompanied children crossed the border last year, a 25 percent increase.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 12:32 AM

The "only opposition is because of Donald Trump" being at the forefront, he added700 was enough tbh.

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:33 AM
I do not need wall if most of the issues happen at ports of entry.prove it deedhot

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:38 AM
51% of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) used some form of government welfare in 2018, compared with just 30% among native born households

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:39 AM
They sure support themself do they not !

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Administration figures have shown that 161,000 family units crossed the border in fiscal 2018, a 50 percent increase from the year before. Homeland Security officials also have said 60,000 unaccompanied children crossed the border last year, a 25 percent increase.you are familiar with the difference between relative and absolute values, are you not?

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:41 AM
51% of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) used some form of government welfare in 2018, compared with just 30% among native born householdsMEANS TESTING WORKS

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:42 AM
USA always has to bail out the hole world
Why
Why can it not be USA first
Why not fix our issues then help other countries !
Cut the fucking foreign aid out !

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:43 AM
MEANS TESTING WORKS

Stop giving welfare out to them make their country foot the fucking bill

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:43 AM
not my problem if immigrants are eligible for benefits. Republicans should have changed the laws while they were large and in charge.

one wonders why they didn't.

perhaps they didn't really care.

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Our USA people more important then any non USA people
Atleast that is what our gov should think

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:45 AM
red team left you in the lurch

ducks
01-10-2019, 12:45 AM
not my problem if immigrants are eligible for benefits. Republicans should have changed the laws while they were large and in charge.

one wonders why they didn't.

perhaps they didn't really care.you love supporting other country not USA
Then move the fuck out of the USA

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:46 AM
didn't even appropriate money for wall

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:46 AM
you love supporting other country not USA
Then move the fuck out of the USAI like it here.

i think I'll stay.

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 12:56 AM
on the nose

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 01:04 AM
What if one of those gangsters raped your daughter in front of you and killed her after sucking her pussyHorrid, but statistically exotic.

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Trump is a shit deal maker.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 01:11 AM
Border Patrol apprehensions along the Southwest border in FY 2018 were the 5th lowest level of illegal entry recorded in the past 46 years. (Apprehensions are a proxy for illegal entry.) While the 396,579 apprehensions in FY 2018 represented a 30% increase from FY 2017, that’s largely because the 303,916 apprehensions in FY 2017 were the lowest number of apprehensions recorded along the Southwest border since 1972 – nearly a half century ago....

....Here is the big picture: The most important overlooked immigration development is that illegal entry by individuals from Mexico has plummeted by more than 90% since FY 2000, according to Border Patrol apprehensions data. That means large-scale illegal migration by Mexicans to the United States – the original public justification Donald Trump used for building a wall along the border – is simply over. Demographics and improved economic conditions in Mexico ended it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/01/10/there-is-no-border-crisis/#6b4614d86a52

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 01:23 AM
^^^WHAT A BUTTHOLE

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwfXUZLVYAA3RRZ.jpg

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 01:57 AM

Will Hunting
01-10-2019, 07:39 AM
What if one of those gangsters raped your daughter in front of you and killed her after sucking her pussy
:lmao this is an oddly specific hypothetical. Does the illegal also like peeing on 13 YO girls?

Spurs Homer
01-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Not so innocent are they

91% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

in2deep
01-10-2019, 09:29 AM
on the nose

Cliffnotes?

in2deep
01-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Meh I still dont see the “crisis at the border”

every country border has drugs and criminals crossing once in anwhile.

mexican border will have higher numbers because its a huge border with lits of traffic. But its normal

no crisis here

lot of hot air from rednecks, trumptards and other sort of mentally retarded individuals

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Cliffnotes?the 2 minute trailer I posted *is* the Cliff's Notes.

Spurs Homer
01-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Where are the pesos?

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 01:45 PM
why is everyone worried about drugs pouring through? just say no tbh

DarrinS
01-10-2019, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrY5HpFuz_0

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 02:34 PM
:lmao Darrin watches Tucker.

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 02:36 PM
im surprised the video was view-able to him, as it wasn't trending.

ducks
01-10-2019, 03:42 PM
https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/1083417521192165378?s=20

AaronY
01-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Saw this tweet today lol

"Party of personal responsibility".....for people other than themselves lmao

baseline bum
01-10-2019, 04:01 PM
on the nose

LMAO. Hopefully our episode ends the same way.

AaronY
01-10-2019, 07:14 PM

Wtf is this shit??! Raping people with cunnilingus?? Do you not understand how anything works at all?

AaronY
01-10-2019, 07:15 PM
someone needs to make a list of everything ducks can understand

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 07:21 PM
someone needs to make a list of everything ducks can understand
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262853

ducks
01-10-2019, 07:42 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262853

Ducks understand trump president not chuck or Nancy

ducks
01-10-2019, 07:44 PM
Trump Could Use Money Earmarked For Puerto Rico To Build The Wall: Reports

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-10/trump-could-use-money-earmarked-puerto-rico-build-wall-reports

Winehole23
01-10-2019, 07:53 PM
earmarks good now that DJT wants to poach them

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Trump would have to declare an emergency to poach the earmarks.

Appropriation is an enumerated power of Congress; does no one else see the problem with a President declaring a state of emergency to bypass Congress to fund his own policy priorities?

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
to say nothing of a Senate majority leader who refuses to let the US Senate vote because it might embarrass the President with a veto-proof CR...

Spurminator
01-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Trump would have to declare an emergency to poach the earmarks.

Appropriation is an enumerated power of Congress; does no one else see the problem with a president declaring a state of emergency to bypass Congress to fund his own policy priorities?

Not until the next President does the same to fund Universal Healthcare and stricter gun laws.

boutons_deux
01-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Not until the next President does the same to fund Universal Healthcare and stricter gun laws.

neither will happen, straw man

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 11:17 AM

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Not until the next President does the same to fund Universal Healthcare and stricter gun laws.That's the correct answer.

Red team is gonna rue the day this precedent was set. I already hate it and will again.

This isn't the way it was designed to work.

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 11:21 AM

Do you think there is a crisis at the border, Darrin?

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:22 AM
1083450862964330496Trump (or his AG) could stop detaining immigrants with the stroke of a pen.

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 11:23 AM

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Do you think there is a crisis at the border, Darrin?

https://money.cnn.com/2018/06/20/media/rachel-maddow-tearful-broadcast/index.html

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 11:34 AM
https://money.cnn.com/2018/06/20/media/rachel-maddow-tearful-broadcast/index.htmlI didn't ask for a link, Darrin.

Do YOU think there is a crisis at the border?

Yes or no

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Believe it or not, DarrinS, a lot of people here don't watch Rachel Maddow. She sure doesn't speak for me.

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 11:36 AM
I didn't ask for a link, Darrin.

Do YOU think there is a crisis at the border?

Yes or noTHEY'RE HYPOCRITES!

The Gemini Method
01-11-2019, 11:58 AM
Believe it or not, DarrinS, a lot of people here don't watch Rachel Maddow. She sure doesn't speak for me. That's for sure. She's entertainment. Though, outside of the t.v. spotlight, she is rather interesting. She spoke at USC and I happened to catch her.

boutons_deux
01-11-2019, 11:59 AM
follow-on question:

If there is a Real Crisis at the border, then

what is the cause of the crisis?

Spurminator
01-11-2019, 12:07 PM

Wait, who was making out the caravan to be a crisis? Is this tweet seriously implying it was the liberal press?

What a shitty memory you must have.

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 12:16 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/after-years-of-trumps-dire-warnings-a-crisis-has-hit-the-border-but-generates-little-urgency/2019/01/05/9a79a0e0-103d-11e9-8938-5898adc28fa2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.41f92811b038

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Calling people hypocrites is Darrin's go to. He seldom touches the merits of any argument he disagrees with.

It's also part of his craft to strawman his opponents, mischaracterize what they say, then kick them all into the same rhetorical ditch so he can pee on all their heads at once.

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 12:18 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/after-years-of-trumps-dire-warnings-a-crisis-has-hit-the-border-but-generates-little-urgency/2019/01/05/9a79a0e0-103d-11e9-8938-5898adc28fa2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.41f92811b038Which part of the article speaks to you, Darrin?

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 12:19 PM
WaPo can't make up their mind

DarrinS
01-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Everyone has their marching orders :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOevUKwOCw#action=share

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Everyone has their marching orders :lolYes, you do.

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 12:33 PM

1082841389761736704Makes sense to me.

Trump's detention and family separation policies ramped up to a scale where they made existing problems unmanageable.

Bad government will do that.

Spurminator
01-11-2019, 12:35 PM

There's a reason they put "crisis" in quotes, dumbass. :lol These are the first two paragraphs of the article.

In 2015, the year President Trump launched his White House bid with a promise to build a wall on the Mexico border, illegal migration to the United States plunged 31 percent, falling near its lowest level in 50 years.

Security experts saw a success, but Trump looked at the border and saw something ominous: “rapists,” “criminals” and other predators lurking on the other side.

Spurminator
01-11-2019, 12:35 PM
​Darrin going full ducks in defense of his Dear Leader. How pathetic.

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 12:36 PM
There's a reason they put "crisis" in quotes, dumbass. :lol These are the first two paragraphs of the article.:lol Darrin's marching orders

Winehole23
01-11-2019, 12:38 PM
ah yes, the facile wordplay, classic DarrinS