PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Top 10 Playoffs Performance of Career

zhugelianges
01-09-2019, 12:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKL1cCR92SM

I have watched all Spurs playoffs games after 1998 to make this video, in addition to statistics research, hope you like this video.

Prime TD is just a beast!

Arcadian
01-09-2019, 02:28 AM
Nice :tu

Robz4000
01-09-2019, 03:41 AM
:worthy: Timmy :worthy:

L.I.T
01-09-2019, 05:09 AM
One of the bests part of the video is how it demonstrably proves Webber and the media are lying when they say TD was not a vocal leader. He RAN THE HUDDLE in some games. There is nothing comparable about Kawhi and TD's leadership skills.

Chinook
01-09-2019, 06:37 AM
One of the bests part of the video is how it demonstrably proves Webber and the media are lying when they say TD was not a vocal leader. He RAN THE HUDDLE in some games. There is nothing comparable about Kawhi and TD's leadership skills.

It really pisses me off that Webber has the gaul to think Pop wouldn't know what kind of leader Duncan was. It was already stupid that he thought Pop wouldn't know about Leonard. But Duncan? How fucking arrogant do you have to be to make that assertion?

bklynspursfan
01-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Still mad he didn't get credited those 2 blocks smh

TDfan2007
01-09-2019, 02:41 PM
It really pisses me off that Webber has the gaul to think Pop wouldn't know what kind of leader Duncan was. It was already stupid that he thought Pop wouldn't know about Leonard. But Duncan? How fucking arrogant do you have to be to make that assertion?

He's always had a weird inferiority complex thing with Timmy. KG and Dirk have always showed a competitor's respect, but Webber has always been hesitant to compliment Timmy. If he does, it's usually of the backhanded variety, often mentioning how great Pop is at the same time.

Chinook
01-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Still mad he didn't get credited those 2 blocks smh

As far as I know, one should have been, but the other obviously wasn't. Don't remember too much about that game though. Even though it was in some ways SA's best championship, it's the only I remember the least.

HWoodNixon
01-09-2019, 02:52 PM
2006 game 7 should have been our’s. F you Manu and F you Pop for not playing Nazr or calling out the horrible officiating that series.

spurraider21
01-09-2019, 02:55 PM
:lmao kmart continuously trying to go right at duncan

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-09-2019, 03:42 PM
:lmao najera :lmao horry

Brazil
01-09-2019, 03:49 PM
dat 3 points against the suns... I remember this game as it was yesterday.. I was yelling at my screen :lol

Mr. Body
01-09-2019, 06:01 PM
He's always had a weird inferiority complex thing with Timmy. KG and Dirk have always showed a competitor's respect, but Webber has always been hesitant to compliment Timmy. If he does, it's usually of the backhanded variety, often mentioning how great Pop is at the same time.

Chris Webber has the on-air stupidity of a Reggie Miller and the biases of a Greg Anthony.

zhugelianges
01-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Indeed, Dirk had said TD is the GOAT PF while KG also said Timmy is a son of a b***h in the paint area.

Don't know why C Webb doesn't give credit to TD

daslicer
01-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Indeed, Dirk had said TD is the GOAT PF while KG also said Timmy is a son of a b***h in the paint area.

Don't know why C Webb doesn't give credit to TD

CWebb has always been jealous of Duncan. I remember reading a slam magazine article in the summer of '03 in which Cwebb declared that Duncan would not ever win another title again now that Robinson had retired. Cwebb at the time stated he felt Duncan always had it easy playing with Drob and that Duncan would struggle without Drob's help.

Laker_1995
01-10-2019, 01:17 AM
My favorite PF and Greatest P.F. of all time. TD had some monstrous games fucking Jesus Christ

Spurtacular
01-10-2019, 02:15 AM
CWebb has always been jealous of Duncan. I remember reading a slam magazine article in the summer of '03 in which Cwebb declared that Duncan would not ever win another title again now that Robinson had retired. Cwebb at the time stated he felt Duncan always had it easy playing with Drob and that Duncan would struggle without Drob's help.

He's probably still mad that Orlando stupidly traded him; and he didn't get to play with Shaq.