PDA

View Full Version : Tampon Tea - the new high - for real

SpursforSix
01-09-2019, 04:49 PM
I guess it's not new but it's the first I've heard of it.
Seemed like a thread for SpursTalk.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/16/teens-are-now-getting-drunk-on-boiled-tampon-juice/

Chucho
01-09-2019, 04:52 PM
I guess it's not new but it's the first I've heard of it.
Seemed like a thread for SpursTalk.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/16/teens-are-now-getting-drunk-on-boiled-tampon-juice/

Very disappointed in you. When I first saw the thread title, I automatically assumed it was a creepy-fuck Fabbs thread.

SpursforSix
01-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Very disappointed in you. When I first saw the thread title, I automatically assumed it was a creepy-fuck Fabbs thread.

:lol Fabbs crossed my mind as I was typing the thread title

Darth_Pelican
01-09-2019, 05:36 PM
:lol Fabbs crossed my mind as I was typing the thread title

Bend over, I’ll fucking cross your mind.

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2019, 12:26 AM
u guys ever been hex/voodoo by pussy juice?? happen to my friend when he was in asia...

SpursforSix
01-10-2019, 12:37 PM
u guys ever been hex/voodoo by pussy juice?? happen to my friend when he was in asia...

I don’t know. What are the symptoms?

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2019, 04:03 PM
I don’t know. What are the symptoms?

girl is always on your mind like a drug, whatever ur parents/friends say goes out the other ear,

SpursforSix
01-10-2019, 05:19 PM
girl is always on your mind like a drug, whatever ur parents/friends say goes out the other ear,

IDK. But I did used to date a girl who had a friend who thought she was a witch. If she liked a guy, she would put her period blood in his drink. She swore that it made him attracted to her.

Millennial_Messiah
01-11-2019, 11:15 AM
IDK. But I did used to date a girl who had a friend who thought she was a witch. If she liked a guy, she would put her period blood in his drink. She swore that it made him attracted to her.

:lol "friend" ... nah bruh, ya drank her period blood brah.

SpursforSix
01-11-2019, 12:14 PM
:lol "friend" ... nah bruh, ya drank her period blood brah.

LOL. That's gross. But she was super hot. But was the epitome of "crazy bitch". I could make a thread of crazy shit she did or said or believed.

One of the craziest was that she was pissed at the guy she was dating and had her friend call to tell the guy she was in a car wreck and died. I can't remember her reasoning. At
some point, she decided she needed to actually crash her car so the friend could say she misunderstood and she wasn't actually dead. So she actually did crash her car into the back of another parked
car in her neighborhood. Of course it would actually be classified as a fender bender. There were at least two guys she dated that had to get restraining orders on her.

lebomb
01-14-2019, 08:03 AM
What if said female had an STD? Would you get a chlamydia high?