PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Cheerleaders

revg2000
01-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Bring back the cheerleaders!!!! New squad is pathetic!! smh

stu scotts eye
01-09-2019, 10:24 PM
spurs were ahead of the curve on that along with a few other teams. its like they foreshadowed the #metoo movement, nfl. cheerleader wage complaints and lawsuits

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Personally, I'd like to see more transgender dancers on the squad..Spurs are already ahead of the league in diversity of cheerleaders, but I'd like to see them go all the way without any fear..

RD2191
01-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Personally, I'd like to see more transgender dancers on the squad..Spurs are already ahead of the league in diversity of cheerleaders, but I'd like to see them go all the way without any fear..

:lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-09-2019, 10:42 PM
whoever decided that they should not have the dancers is a fucking retard. respect wahmen!

SouthTexasRancher
01-09-2019, 10:44 PM

:lmao

playbonner15
01-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Lool Harlem’s kink :lol

playbonner15
01-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Personally not a fan of Traps but like Harlem said, that would be streets ahead, ahead of the curve, 5d chess, etc

ElNono
01-09-2019, 11:13 PM

Don't they have one as an assistant coach already? :lol

Spur|n|Austin
01-10-2019, 12:16 AM
whoever decided that they should not have the dancers is a fucking retard. respect wahmen!

apalisoc_9
01-10-2019, 01:30 AM
Don't they have one as an assistant coach already? :lol

There is a difference between Gays and transgender. Becky is not a transgender you ignorant, racist, homophobic, bigot man. Why dont people just educate thesmelves about the LGBT community. They dont deserve to treated like nobodies.

MoSpur02
01-10-2019, 01:32 AM
I have heard that even the players and coaches were/are upset with this stupid Hype Team. Apparently not everyone was on board with the removal of the Silver Dancers.

Spurtacular
01-10-2019, 01:48 AM
Reck gonna be your bestie.

Xx_SpursNation_xX
01-10-2019, 01:52 AM
Revisionist history, no one gave a shit about the chunky ass silver dancers.

stu scotts eye
01-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Revisionist history, no one gave a shit about the chunky ass silver dancers.

In fairness, they weren't all chunky. Most had butterface.

cd021
01-10-2019, 03:19 AM
Personally not a fan of Traps but like Harlem said, that would be streets ahead, ahead of the curve, 5d chess, etc

A Community reference in there?

ElNono
01-10-2019, 04:16 AM
There is a difference between Gays and transgender. Becky is not a transgender you ignorant, racist, homophobic, bigot man. Why dont people just educate thesmelves about the LGBT community. They dont deserve to treated like nobodies.

assistant coach is better than nobody

playbonner15
01-10-2019, 06:10 AM
A Community reference in there?
Umm Pop pop?

offset formation
01-10-2019, 08:24 AM

Tbh.

superbigtime
01-10-2019, 08:39 AM
I am not happy about losing the silver dancers. At all.

cd021
01-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Umm Pop pop?

I see the Magnitude of your skill :lol

phxspurfan
01-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Even if they were chunky they were part of the experience. Sucks now the timeout entertainment is some awkward hip hop dance troupe

Mirrornick
01-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Raptors have the same shit happening. But in Toronto they teach kids in sh
School about how u can change your gender if you want smh

Roscoe P. Coltrane
01-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Personally, I'd like to see more transgender dancers on the squad..Spurs are already ahead of the league in diversity of cheerleaders, but I'd like to see them go all the way without any fear..I think you probably want to see transexual dancers.

Ginobilly
01-10-2019, 07:19 PM
I have heard that even the players and coaches were/are upset with this stupid Hype Team. Apparently not everyone was on board with the removal of the Silver Dancers.

There's rumors that the holt family removed them due to Peter's addiction to the sexy señoritas over the years, which was a factor in their divorce. Who knows if it's true.
What I do know is that rich wives of san antonio's elite voted to get rid of all nude strip clubs in S.A. Their dudes ruined it for every guy in san antonio by keeping em as sugar babies.

Thongs and nipple pasties are lame and it ruins the whole point of a "strip club".
It's a waste of money nowadays.

stu scotts eye
01-10-2019, 07:47 PM
There's rumors that the holt family removed them due to Peter's addiction to the sexy señoritas over the years, which was a factor in their divorce. Who knows if it's true.
What I do know is that rich wives of san antonio's elite voted to get rid of all nude strip clubs in S.A. Their dudes ruined it for every guy in san antonio by keeping em as sugar babies.

Thongs and nipple pasties are lame and it ruins the whole point of a "strip club".

Nothing is worse than going to one in Boston. Lapdances from feet away. Lame

MoSpur02
01-11-2019, 02:33 AM

LOL. This is not true. Well the part about the Holts removing them. The other part about Peter and women could very well be true, but that wasn't a factor.