View Full Version : Quick Grades: Spurs vs Grizz Jan 9, 2019

hater
01-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Spurs got obliterated by lowly Grizz and their WWE mascot. It still hurts :cry

Lamarsha:
He had it going shooting in the 2nd half and was not totally trash
C

Detrashan:
Niga got drunk in the team bus with Jim Bean extra aged before the game.
F

Whitetrash:
Got his first 4 fouls at warmups and didnt look back
I (for idiotic performance)

Forbes:
Tried to do shit but the rest of the team took a shit on court so he folded.
C

Mills:
Active but as usual a trainwreck
D

Gasol:
:lmao this piece of shit needs to die already
F-

Poodle:
Meh
D

QPon:
:lol
D

Ferrari:
The only one worth a shit today and of course they dont give him the ball
B

Bertans:
Showed some fire and was active on D and O. Got ejected for no reason by faggot refs
C

Pop:
Didnt give a shit tonight. At least coulda gotten himself ejected for some amusement
D

John B
01-10-2019, 01:00 AM
No Gay, White in early foul trouble, Bertans ejected. Griz going their way with a little help by the refs. Meh it’s bound to happen with the streak. Hopefully it’s a wake-up call.

One note, defense starts with White imo. With Mills and Forbes, the guards just collapsed and they squabble to help. Q-Pon doesn’t help. We need Lonnie to develop fast and help with D at guard position in case White plays shitty again, imo

playbonner15
01-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Bertans:
Showed some fire and was active on D and O. Got ejected for no reason by faggot refs
C

This is what the team gets for getting white Euros. Gets ejected and no one bats an eye

Spurs da champs
01-10-2019, 01:11 AM
The Spurs have no Rudy Gay insurance (you'd think these games where is out with injury they'd call up Lonnie or at least Ben Moore), smh.

Robz4000
01-10-2019, 01:13 AM
I approve (though Beli was trash too) :tu

LongtimeSpursFan
01-10-2019, 02:15 AM
Spurs got obliterated by lowly Grizz and their WWE mascot. It still hurts :cry

Whitetrash:
Got his first 4 fouls at warmups and didnt look back
I (for idiotic performance)

That’s my line!

Fireball
01-10-2019, 02:32 AM
this is on Pop ... do not start Poeltl ... do not play Poindexter ... do not play Pau or Cunningham extended minutes. he was righting the ship in the second half, but Davis ejection again forced him to juggle the rotation

GusT15
01-10-2019, 02:50 AM
This is what the team gets for getting white Euros. Gets ejected and no one bats an eye

If someone makes a split screen comparison of Draymond Green jumping up and down,pulling his shorts up and yelling at the refs in the Houston game and not getting a single tech,and Bertans whispering bullshit call to the ref and getting ejected it will tell you the whole story about the double standards in the league.

Then again Tim Duncan got ejected for laughing while sitting on the bench,so maybe it's just that the refs hate the Spurs.

Nonetheless,fuck Draymond,fuck the refs,fuck the Griz and fuck Joey Crawford.

phxspurfan
01-10-2019, 03:07 AM
Bert got ejected? :lol that's some serious home cooking

hater
01-10-2019, 07:48 AM
That’s my line!

:tu

hater
01-10-2019, 07:50 AM
If someone makes a split screen comparison of Draymond Green jumping up and down,pulling his shorts up and yelling at the refs in the Houston game and not getting a single tech,and Bertans whispering bullshit call to the ref and getting ejected it will tell you the whole story about the double standards in the league.

Then again Tim Duncan got ejected for laughing while sitting on the bench,so maybe it's just that the refs hate the Spurs.

Nonetheless,fuck Draymond,fuck the refs,fuck the Griz and fuck Joey Crawford.

Draymond ia smart and makes his ejections and techs worth it

Bert should at least shitted on the ref for a few minutes. What they gona do? They already ejected him

superbigtime
01-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Ejection was absurd, both techs were really soft. I hate those refs.

8FOR!3
01-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Who reffed that game? Very frustrating to watch, I’m sure pop would’ve been gone early if Bertans didn’t beat him to the punch

Brazil
01-10-2019, 09:25 AM
OP is F as Faggot

in2deep
01-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Grizzarena is weird, way too much space outside of the court and the paint on the floor is distracting at the endlines. Rims were soo thight it was weird and the refs were trash.

spurs are too gody goody for their own bad. Any other team would have fought back at the refs

also hope whitetrash nickname does not stick. Rooting for the guy. But he sucked last night

hater
01-10-2019, 10:36 AM
OP is F as Faggot

:lmao France

:lol Microntard

TimmyBuckets
01-10-2019, 01:13 PM
OP is spot on. One of the most entertaining posts.

Play Boban
01-10-2019, 01:20 PM
NBA refs are racist against whites tbh

hater
01-10-2019, 01:26 PM
OP is spot on. One of the most entertaining posts.

https://media.tenor.com/images/1aefcdcc3e06a8ff04db4fa086458fef/tenor.gif

hater
01-10-2019, 04:24 PM

Bertans looks like a C++ programmer

they were probably shocked that he has a pulse tbqh

callo1
01-10-2019, 06:20 PM

I don't want to believe that, but who knows. At the very least, they discriminate against Euro players.

I don't think I have made more than a handful of posts about officiating in the 13 years that I have been a member of this forum, but the officiating last night was putrid.

They call a nonsense call against DW, Patty comes in for him, and the very next trip down the floor, Conley blatantly pushes off of Patty under the basket and nada, no call.

It would have been nice to get some calls in their place after the refs admittedly blew the game on the Spurs court.

Derozan and LA got mugged numerous times and got no love.

After all of that, the Spurs still had a chance to win the game imo, but Pop's decision to play Pondexter on J.J. Jr. Was about as poor of a decision at it gets. The tech didn't help either.

Keepin' it real
01-10-2019, 06:51 PM

:cry