PDA

View Full Version : CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

ducks
01-10-2019, 03:45 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 03:46 PM
I was told there would be a crisis.

Chris
01-10-2019, 03:48 PM

How may Americans should die before you consider it a crisis? Ballpark.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 03:50 PM
How may Americans should die before you consider it a crisis? Ballpark.From what?

Car crashes?

Cancer?

Assault style weapons?

Why don't you give a shit about those deaths, Chris?

Illegal crossings are down 90% from 2000.

There is no crisis on the border.

Chris
01-10-2019, 03:52 PM
From what?

Car crashes?

Cancer?

Assault style weapons?

Why don't you give a shit about those deaths, Chris?

I knew you would shit your pants. Thanks for playing.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 03:53 PM
I knew you would shit your pants. Thanks for playing.You didn't answer my question, Chris.

I knew you would shit your pants. Thanks for quitting.

Chris
01-10-2019, 03:55 PM
You didn't answer my question, Chris.

I knew you would shit your pants. Thanks for quitting.

lol editing your post

lol shitting your pants

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 03:57 PM
lol editing your post

lol shitting your pants:lol still not answering the question
:lol shitting your pants and wiping your ass with the bloody shirt

Blake
01-10-2019, 04:03 PM

You answer your own question, Chris. How many deaths does something take to be a crisis?

Spurminator
01-10-2019, 04:21 PM
When did being easily scared suddenly become the trademark of modern conservatism? I thought you guys wanted to be John Wayne. You're the ones with the guns. Suddenly it's, "OMG what if Mexican gangsters rape and kill me?!?! Save us, federal government!" What a bunch of pathetic pussies. :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-10-2019, 04:23 PM
social media strategist Caleb Hull responded

seems like a legit expert source

koriwhat
01-10-2019, 04:30 PM
You answer your own question, Chris. How many deaths does something take to be a crisis?

it's def a crisis and not all to do with murder/rape either but an influx of people who will seek benefits that shouldn't be afforded to them in the first place as well as many other issues that would arise with them being here. yall feminist males seek to troll because yall know damn well that your bitch asses are in the wrong. keep bringing up other "crisis" like cancer and the like but we're talking immigration, nat'l security, etc... yall can go play your kick the can down the road game somewhere else.

Chris
01-10-2019, 04:37 PM
it's def a crisis and not all to do with murder/rape either but an influx of people who will seek benefits that shouldn't be afforded to them in the first place as well as many other issues that would arise with them being here. yall feminist males seek to troll because yall know damn well that your bitch asses are in the wrong. keep bringing up other "crisis" like cancer and the like but we're talking immigration, nat'l security, etc... yall can go play your kick the can down the road game somewhere else.

Atheist Blake doesn't care about anything even his sacred wedding vows.

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 04:39 PM
:lmao the fuck does that have to do with anything :lmao

oh wait

https://i.imgur.com/1hlGYxq.jpg

yep, "women" shows up on the list on the left side. AaronY (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) is onto something

Spurs Homer
01-10-2019, 04:41 PM
When did being easily scared suddenly become the trademark of modern conservatism? I thought you guys wanted to be John Wayne. You're the ones with the guns. Suddenly it's, "OMG what if Mexican gangsters rape and kill me?!?! Save us, federal government!" What a bunch of pathetic pussies. :lol

Well - didn't you see those scary brown 4 year old thugs?

Thugs, I tell ya!!!! Thugs!

Build my white supremacist monument!!!!

I want one in Canada also! California!

Trill Clinton
01-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Spurs Homer
01-10-2019, 04:44 PM

I'm with you on this kori-twat!

The same thing happened when those white europeans invaded America illegally, committed Genocide, enslaved blacks and ran this once beautiful paradise into a gigantic shithole!

Build the wall - on all FOUR BORDERS!!!!

Who the heck do those illegal irish,scottish,english - fuckk all the "ishes" fuck those illegals!!!

Spurs Homer
01-10-2019, 04:46 PM

Is this a trick question?

Are these dead people blacks?
Browns?
Asians?

Whites?

White Supremacists?

koriwhat
01-10-2019, 04:54 PM
:lmao the fuck does that have to do with anything :lmao

oh wait

yep, "women" shows up on the list on the left side. AaronY (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) is onto something

i'm simply calling you "men" a bunch of pussies but being the pussy you are you jump to some silly ass conclusions.

as well, those dudes in that photo are stock photography and you have no clue about their pol association. using meme's like that is hilarious because yall bitch about the right doing the same yet here you are hurling bs hoping it sticks. how many times do i have to repeat myself here? i voted obama in twice; what ya got to say to that pussy?

I'm with you on this kori-twat!

The same thing happened when those white europeans invaded America illegally, committed Genocide, enslaved blacks and ran this once beautiful paradise into a gigantic shithole!

Build the wall - on all FOUR BORDERS!!!!

Who the heck do those illegal irish,scottish,english - fuckk all the "ishes" fuck those illegals!!!

let's all pretend like we were alive way back when and bring up shit none of us experienced except through history books and documentaries. lmao! the same ol' cliche talking points by your stupid retard side. "but but we took the land from the indians!" it's 2019 if you didn't know already.

shit, i'd be down for a fully secured USA with no more jim carrey's or cartels to infiltrate our great nation. :tu

DisAsTerBot
01-10-2019, 04:58 PM

This is personally affecting your tattoo income?

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 04:58 PM
i'm simply calling you "men" a bunch of pussies but being the pussy you are you jump to some silly ass conclusions.

as well, those dudes in that photo are stock photography and you have no clue about their pol association. using meme's like that is hilarious because yall bitch about the right doing the same yet here you are hurling bs hoping it sticks.
nothing gets by you, slick :lol

how many times do i have to repeat myself here? i voted obama in twice; what ya got to say to that pussy?
it means you're either a compulsive liar or an extremely impressionable goober

boutons_deux
01-10-2019, 04:59 PM

yep, Acosta went to see the crisis, saw none.

Trash is photo-opping the border today, gonna prove how horrible his and Heinrich Himmler Miller's fabricated crisis is, maybe shoot a few drug importers and their Super Cars.

Will he visit any caged, traumatized, tortured children, maybe hold up a few babies and kiss them for the cameras?

Spurminator
01-10-2019, 04:59 PM
:lmao

koriwhat
01-10-2019, 05:02 PM
This is personally affecting your tattoo income?

you look at this on a micro scale... this isn't about me personally but our nation as a whole. dismiss it all you'd like but once again, you know it's a problem or we wouldn't be talking about it.

koriwhat
01-10-2019, 05:04 PM
it means you're either a compulsive liar or an extremely impressionable goober

it actually is telling of how much you and a few others here lie and try to put words in my mouth. yall are the compulsive liars around here tbh.

Will he visit any caged, traumatized, tortured children, maybe hold up a few babies and kiss them for the cameras?

maybe, but they'll all be grown up now from their time in those cages during the obama yrs.

DisAsTerBot
01-10-2019, 05:09 PM
you look at this on a micro scale... this isn't about me personally but our nation as a whole. dismiss it all you'd like but once again, you know it's a problem or we wouldn't be talking about it.

Illegal immigration is down. Not micro. The caravan didn’t get through.not micro. Border patrol is doing its job. Not micro.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2019, 05:10 PM
So if Jim Acosta took a photo in a part of the border that didn't have a see through wall there would be anarchy and mayhem in the background?

Is that how team trump is trying to spin this? Lol

spurraider21
01-10-2019, 05:14 PM
it actually is telling of how much you and a few others here lie and try to put words in my mouth. yall are the compulsive liars around here tbh.

maybe, but they'll all be grown up now from their time in those cages during the obama yrs.
you defend trump at every opportunity, and parrot every relevant conservative talking point on just about every subject here

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Illegal immigration is down. Not micro. The caravan didn’t get through.not micro. Border patrol is doing its job. Not micro.:lol the macro is illegal crossings are down 90% since 2000.

Pavlov
01-10-2019, 05:16 PM
So if Jim Acosta took a photo in a part of the border that didn't have a see through wall there would be anarchy and mayhem in the background?

Is that how team trump is trying to spin this? LolHe was able to dodge all the bales of fentanyl the Mexicans throw over the fence.

koriwhat
01-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Illegal immigration is down. Not micro. The caravan didn’t get through.not micro. Border patrol is doing its job. Not micro.

and why is that? lmao! thanks for pointing out the accomplishments of the administration that is currently in office. it'll be down even more when that wall is completely built across our southern border.

btw, your last reply was dealing with me personally which is a micro situation. keep on trying to spin shit all you'd like.

you defend trump at every opportunity, and parrot every relevant conservative talking point on just about every subject here

nah, i just keep pointing out how weak your stance is. you being upset over common sense isn't my problem whatsoever.

boutons_deux
01-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Of all the massive problems facing America, the racists, xenophobes, nativists obsess about non-Euro-whites, legal or asylum seekers, or much-demanded laborers.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2019, 05:22 PM
He was able to dodge all the bales of fentanyl the Mexicans throw over the fence.

Lol

Chris
01-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Sarah going HAM :lol

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1083483897579487232

DisAsTerBot
01-10-2019, 06:31 PM
and why is that? lmao! thanks for pointing out the accomplishments of the administration that is currently in office.

This isn’t micro?

Blake
01-11-2019, 09:22 AM
you defend trump at every opportunity

lmao! thanks for pointing out the accomplishments of the administration

lmao!

Blake
01-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Sarah going HAM :lol

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1083483897579487232

Make up your mind Team Donald

Chris
01-11-2019, 02:39 PM
Make up your mind Team Donald

This doesn't make any sense. Why did you link those two tweets together Blake?

clambake
01-11-2019, 02:42 PM
don't try to add, chris

Chris
01-11-2019, 02:51 PM
don't try to add, chris

Yeah he edited it to 'Team Donald' instead of just Donald.

Chris
01-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Blake you're a dumb faggot that has to edit his posts to not look like a dumb faggot.

Chucho
01-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) you're a dumb faggot that has to edit his posts to not look like a dumb faggot.

Funny. :lol

Ironic that you're burying Blake to prop yourself up. Doing that troll and hypocrisy thing to the hilt.

Blake
01-11-2019, 03:30 PM
Blake you're a dumb faggot that has to edit his posts to not look like a dumb faggot.

:lol angry fake Christian Chris flagging me down over a little edit.

I added "team" because I'm including that pig Sanders as it was her tweet. You can be on Team Dennison too if you feel left out.

Blake
01-11-2019, 03:33 PM
This doesn't make any sense. Why did you link those two tweets together Blake?

Trump: "crisis at the border! Invasion!"

Acosta: "I'm here where Trump will be. No sign of crisis"

Team Trumpfucks: "ha thanks Acosta for proving our argument!"

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 03:43 PM
lmao!

reality is a laughing matter, right? i'm laughing at all you fucks who don't live in reality.

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Trump: "crisis at the border! Invasion!"

Acosta: "I'm here where Trump will be. No sign of crisis"

Team Trumpfucks: "ha thanks Acosta for proving our argument!"

context is everything and you left out the fact that acosta was where there was a wall already built. loons like yourself are always trying to position for the W but you're all a bunch of losers anyhow.

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Why didn't Trump go to where the crisis was supposed to be happening?

clambake
01-11-2019, 04:10 PM

there was a note left at the border.

"At lunch. Crisis will resume in 1 hour"

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 04:11 PM
there was a note left at the border.

"At lunch. Crisis will resume in 1 hour"

lol siesta time!

Blake
01-11-2019, 04:11 PM
reality is a laughing matter, right? i'm laughing at all you fucks who don't live in reality.

"Reality"

Lmao!

Blake
01-11-2019, 04:12 PM
context is everything and you left out the fact that acosta was where there was a wall already built. loons like yourself are always trying to position for the W but you're all a bunch of losers anyhow.

lol siesta time!

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 06:11 PM

ask him yourself tbh. yall speculate and throw shit hoping it sticks but yall are nothing but Losers collecting L's daily.

Blake
01-11-2019, 06:21 PM
ask him yourself tbh. yall speculate and throw shit hoping it sticks but yall are nothing but Losers collecting L's daily.

Trump is the one throwing the crisis shit. And you're eating it up.

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Trump is the one throwing the crisis shit. And you're eating it up.

what am i eating up exactly? 1 illegal is 1 too many tbh. it's been a crisis for decades and had never been a blip on past admins to fix so here we are and there you are upset because you're a bitch.

Blake
01-11-2019, 06:24 PM
what am i eating up exactly? 1 illegal is 1 too many tbh. it's been a crisis for decades and had never been a blip on past admins to fix so here we are and there you are upset because you're a bitch.

You're eating up the crisis shit. It's all over you, stupid druggy.

dbestpro
01-11-2019, 06:39 PM

Perhaps people who support Trump would be more critical of Trump if those who oppose Trump would give him credit for when he does well.

Blake
01-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Perhaps people who support Trump would be more critical of Trump if those who oppose Trump would give him credit for when he does well.

Lol no that's not how goose steppers work

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 07:34 PM
You're eating up the crisis shit. It's all over you, stupid druggy.

i'm not eating up anything other than the fact that past admins didn't do their job by securing our nation for many many decades past. finally someone is enforcing the laws and actually wants to secure our borders. too bad for you and many weak fucks like you, your feelings don't fucking matter!

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Just because you suck his cock it doesn’t make him gay.

When you suck calf tats cock it makes you a flaming faggot though, because he enjoys it

you're so weak mentally it's too much... you're hurting my sides with laughter you weak fuck. lame jabs by bonerchamp once again.

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 07:42 PM
i'm not eating up anything other than the fact that past admins didn't do their job by securing our nation for many many decades past. finally someone is enforcing the laws and actually wants to secure our borders. too bad for you and many weak fucks like you, your feelings don't fucking matter!:lol

Here is the big picture: The most important overlooked immigration development is that illegal entry by individuals from Mexico has plummeted by more than 90% since FY 2000, according to Border Patrol apprehensions data. That means large-scale illegal migration by Mexicans to the United States – the original public justification Donald Trump used for building a wall along the border – is simply over. Demographics and improved economic conditions in Mexico ended it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/01/10/there-is-no-border-crisis/#7cc187c06a52

spurraider21
01-11-2019, 07:47 PM
:lmao oh ok

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Youre the one here trying to out retard mt and ducks combined

you have absolutely no fucking clue about anything. You are parroting Chris for fucks sake. Take a break you faggot piece of shit, research and learn, then comeback and beg for forgiveness for being so fucking worthless

you have no clue you fucking retard.

:lol

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/01/10/there-is-no-border-crisis/#7cc187c06a52

idgaf about you, your links, etc... fuck off faggot and leave me alone already you god damn stalking ass pos!

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 07:59 PM
you have no clue you fucking retard.

idgaf about you, your links, etc... fuck off faggot and leave me alone already you god damn stalking ass pos!:lol the number is from the Department of Homeland Security.

Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 08:01 PM
:lol the number is from the Department of Homeland Security.

Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.

fact is, i don't care about you! i can't wait to read that you're long gone ala whott thread one day hopefully soon. fuck off bitchass!

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Like i said, you worthless faggot. You get owned again and again because you’re a worthless fucking coward.

I never thought it was possible that another living organism could be as fucking stupid as ducks, or as retarded as the racist cunt. But you’re literally saying, hold my beer.

What a fucking moron. Spurt is the smart one in your little sick relationship. Jesus fucking Christ

like you said... you say a lot of stupid fucking shit so what stupid fucking shit you got to say now?

your incoherent responses are that of a child. you calling everyone around you white supremacists is childish behavior. you acting like you're anything other than a loon is just hilarious.

benefactor
01-11-2019, 08:58 PM
^:lol that exchange...its like the same guy from two different lives meeting each other.

koriwhat
01-11-2019, 09:47 PM
^:lol that exchange...its like the same guy from two different lives meeting each other.

pretty funny :tu

Pavlov
01-11-2019, 09:53 PM
fact is, i don't care about you! i can't wait to read that you're long gone ala whott thread one day hopefully soon. fuck off bitchass!:lol wishing death again.

Sorry the illegal problem was mostly solved 20 years ago, dude. You didn't even notice.

Chris
01-12-2019, 05:48 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/257jfqs.jpg

Chris
01-12-2019, 06:41 PM
CHYsol2fZAE

damn :lol

Blake
01-12-2019, 11:23 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/257jfqs.jpg

Trump was there, where are his pics of El Crisis

Chris
01-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Trump was there, where are his pics of El Crisis

How many Americans should die before you consider it a crisis Blake?

ElNono
01-13-2019, 12:04 AM

More than those instances not considered crises? what's your metric?

Trill Clinton
01-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Pelosi Says She Will Skip Trump and Negotiate Directly with Putin (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/pelosi-says-she-will-skip-trump-and-negotiate-directly-with-putin-shutdown?utm_source=facebook&utm_brand=tny&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_facebook&fbclid=IwAR0w4I7lLIEzgEqAVqzoOm21rgxzsO7Xg8lc8zSsk _6MhXbBORGc1uCeIRQ)

Blue font me

monosylab1k
01-13-2019, 12:10 PM

How many Americans should die in mass shootings before you consider that a crisis Chris?

Patty Mills
01-13-2019, 02:07 PM
Pelosi Says She Will Skip Trump and Negotiate Directly with Putin (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/pelosi-says-she-will-skip-trump-and-negotiate-directly-with-putin-shutdown?utm_source=facebook&utm_brand=tny&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_facebook&fbclid=IwAR0w4I7lLIEzgEqAVqzoOm21rgxzsO7Xg8lc8zSsk _6MhXbBORGc1uCeIRQ)

Blue font me

I take it the "Blue font me" was the sarcastic part. :lol

Spurtacular
01-13-2019, 02:34 PM
where are his pics of El Crisis

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=caravan+violence

Blake
01-13-2019, 03:02 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=caravan+violence

Lol caravan crisis.

It's been averted according to your own president, derrrp.

Spurtacular
01-13-2019, 03:04 PM
Lol caravan crisis.

Look at the stats, cuck.

Blake
01-13-2019, 03:06 PM
Look at the stats, cuck.

Go eat a dick, derp

Chris
01-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Lol caravan crisis.

Hey Blake I noticed you didn't want to answer my question. How come?

Pavlov
01-13-2019, 04:13 PM
How many Americans should die before you consider it a crisis Blake?30,000 per year.

Blake
01-13-2019, 10:04 PM

Depends on the situation.

The border is not that situation.

Blake
01-13-2019, 10:08 PM

Trump says border is tight, Crisis Chris.

Chris
01-13-2019, 10:28 PM
Hey if you don't want to answer the question and if you don't give a damn about dead Americans that is your prerogative.

Pavlov
01-13-2019, 10:35 PM
Hey if you don't want to answer the question and if you don't give a damn about dead Americans that is your prerogative.Eh, you didn't want to do anything after Sandy Hook or Las Vegas, so why the fuss now?

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Sperm shield comment

Are you appreciative of Jim Acosta's fine reporting on proving that border walls work?

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 06:01 AM
Depends on the situation.

The border is not that situation.

So, we're not letting in murderers?

Good analysis, cuck.

Blake
01-14-2019, 08:15 AM
Hey if you don't want to answer the question and if you don't give a damn about dead Americans that is your prerogative.

You haven't even answered your own question, Chrisis.

Blake
01-14-2019, 08:17 AM
So, we're not letting in murderers?

Good analysis, cuck.

Great obscure worthless question, derrrp.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 08:37 AM
Great obscure worthless question, derrrp.

:lol If cucks "ruled" the world.

Blake
01-14-2019, 09:49 AM
:lol If cucks "ruled" the world.

Great nonsensical retort, derrrp

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Are you appreciative of Jim Acosta's fine reporting on proving that border walls work?
Trump proved it wasn't necessary with his photo ops.

lol derp

Chris
01-14-2019, 05:09 PM
You haven't even answered your own question, Chrisis.

Hide from the question Blake. That's fine with me.

Blake
01-14-2019, 05:49 PM
Hide from the question Blake. That's fine with me.

I answered it. You haven't. You're retarded like that.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Trump proved it wasn't necessary with his photo ops.

lol derp

Are you appreciative of Jim Acosta showing that border walls work?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 07:26 PM
Are you appreciative of Jim Acosta showing that border walls work?

Yes or no.He showed the border is safe and there is no crisis.

So did Trump.

I appreciate that.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:30 PM
He showed the border is safe and there is no crisis.

So did Trump.

I appreciate that.

Not even your Democrats are making that claim, sociopath.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 07:33 PM
Not even your Democrats are making that claim, sociopath.You just said McAllen/Hidalgo is safe, derp.

Make up your mind.

:lol

Chris
01-14-2019, 10:47 PM
I answered it. You haven't. You're retarded like that.

Blake like I said it's fine with me if you want to dodge the question and lash out as well.

Blake
01-15-2019, 08:22 AM
Blake like I said it's fine with me if you want to dodge the question and lash out as well.

It's fine with me too if you won't answer your own question.

It'll save me time by stopping at "you're an idiot".

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:12 PM
lmao at all you lame fuck trolls and sissy's in here acting like they visit the valley ever. lmao! ever been to el paso either? lmao never experiencing shit in yall lives but speaking on matters like you have.

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:14 PM
lmao at all you lame fuck trolls and sissy's in here acting like they visit the valley ever. lmao! ever been to el paso either? lmao never experiencing shit in yall lives but speaking on matters like you have.

K, druggy

TSA
01-15-2019, 03:17 PM
He showed the border is safe and there is no crisis.

Your boy Techno Fog went in dry on Acosta

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:22 PM
K, druggy

k, faggot cuck sissy spineless bitchmade crybaby

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:23 PM
K, druggy

btw, visit the valley or el paso ever? lmao!

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 03:23 PM

1085036465908842496Not my boy.

:lol your boy Techno Fog

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 03:24 PM
btw, visit the valley or el paso ever? lmao!I lived there.

No crisis.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:29 PM
I lived there.

No crisis.

why do you insist on replying to me? idgaf about anything you have to say whether factual or not. as well, idgaf about you alive nor dead so fuck off. how hard of a concept is this for you to understand?

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 03:35 PM
why do you insist on replying to me? idgaf about anything you have to say whether factual or not. as well, idgaf about you alive nor dead so fuck off. how hard of a concept is this for you to understand?Well you're acting like your stopping at El Paso on your way to California or going to South Padre for spring break is some kind of complete immersion into border culture.

It's not, so don't pretend you've got any kind of knowledge on the subject.

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:39 PM

Your boy techno frog just helped show why no wall needed.

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:40 PM
k, faggot cuck sissy spineless bitchmade crybaby

Lol angry druggy

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:41 PM
Well you're acting like your stopping at El Paso on your way to California or going to South Padre for spring break is some kind of complete immersion into border culture.

It's not, so don't pretend you've got any kind of knowledge on the subject.

it's def not but spending time in those places opens up your eyes to the reality at hand; driving through, not so much. i've got plenty of knowledge seeing how i stay in browntown and harlingen here and there for the past 8 yrs; i could not care less about south padre so stop acting like you know me already you faggot.

as well, stop bugging me. again, i fucking hate you so leave me the fuck alone you stalking ass attention whore weirdo.

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:41 PM
btw, visit the valley or el paso ever? lmao!

I've been to McAllen/RGV plenty of times. We used to walk over the border all the time. Didn't even need a passport.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:42 PM
Lol angry druggy

lol crying cuck

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:42 PM
I've been to McAllen/RGV plenty of times. We used to walk over the border all the time. Didn't even need a passport.

yeah you didn't a while back. you still walking over nowadays? lol

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 03:43 PM
it's def not but spending time in those places opens up your eyes to the reality at hand; driving through, not so much. i've got plenty of knowledge seeing how i stay in browntown and harlingen here and there for the past 8 yrs; i could not care less about south padre so stop acting like you know me already you faggot.

as well, stop bugging me. again, i fucking hate you so leave me the fuck alone you stalking ass attention whore weirdo.:cryI visited here and there:cry

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:44 PM
again, i fucking hate you so leave me the fuck alone

:lol :lol look at this pussy throwing a temper tantrum

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:45 PM
yeah you didn't a while back. you still walking over nowadays? lol

No, because cartel violence. Nothing to do with immigrants bum rushing the border.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:45 PM
:cryI visited here and there:cry

yeah for weeks at a time while i worked out there. what else faggot? you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and trying to discredit me won't do you any good either. i've also experienced first hand how corrupt our own border patrol is but you going to claim that's a lie too or down play it as well because you know me so well?

fuck off faggot!

Blake
01-15-2019, 03:47 PM
yeah for weeks at a time while i worked out there. what else faggot? you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and trying to discredit me won't do you any good either. i've also experienced first hand how corrupt our own border patrol is but you going to claim that's a lie too or down play it as well because you know me so well?

fuck off faggot!

LEAVE ME ALONE TEXT WALL

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:47 PM
No, because gang violence is ridiculously bad. Nothing to do with immigrants bum rushing the border.

oh so violence on the border is ridiculously bad yet we should have open borders, right? who cares about immigrants bum rushing the border; the crisis is drug routes, sex trafficking, and the worst of the worst coming over. the good illegals are just breaking our immigration laws however we don't need them here either.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 03:48 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE TEXT WALL

^the forum's bitch

Blake
01-15-2019, 04:06 PM
oh so violence on the border is ridiculously bad yet we should have open borders, right? who cares about immigrants bum rushing the border; the crisis is drug routes, sex trafficking, and the worst of the worst coming over. the good illegals are just breaking our immigration laws however we don't need them here either.

Nobody wants open borders, dipshit.

You're a blubbering idiot

Blake
01-15-2019, 04:06 PM
^the forum's bitch

^ the forum cry baby.

:cry LEAVE ME ALONE :cry :cry

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 04:22 PM

fuck off faggot!No, there are definitely corrupt members of the border patrol and law enforcement and government in the valley -- but there isn't an existential crisis on the border. The situation is so much better than it was 20 years ago and it wasn't an existential crisis then. Anyone who spent any real time there would know that.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 04:24 PM
oh so violence on the border is ridiculously badIt's not bad on the US side.

No one wants open borders.

Quit lying.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Nobody wants open borders, dipshit.

You're a blubbering idiot

It's not bad on the US side.

No one wants open borders.

Quit lying.

no one is lying but you and queer ass cuckblake.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 05:35 PM
no one is lying but you and queer ass cuckblake.Great, tell us how bad it is based on your vast border experience.

Step up.

clambake
01-15-2019, 05:38 PM
joey wants a wall to help the corrupt border patrol?

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:39 PM
Great, tell us how bad it is based on your vast border experience.

Step up.

have you not driven down there? lmao claiming it's not so bad as if you're trapped in your own version of bird box.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:39 PM
Great, tell us how bad it is based on your vast border experience.

Step up.

have you not driven down there? lmao claiming it's not so bad as if you're trapped in your own version of bird box.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 05:40 PM
have you not driven down there? lmao claiming it's not so bad as if you're trapped in your own version of bird box.I lived down there.

Tell us how bad it is based on your vast border experience.

Blake
01-15-2019, 05:42 PM

Lol claiming it's bad as if your trapped in your own version of Red Dawn.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:46 PM
I lived down there.

Tell us how bad it is based on your vast border experience.

it's bad. violence isn't something i have experienced down there or anything like that but the amount of non-citizens down there is staggering. to say otherwise is hilarious.

you act like i have no experience at all with any of this. i used to hang with mainly illegals. lmao!

Lol claiming it's bad as if your trapped in your own version of Red Dawn.

i never saw bird box lol looks like another shit movie tbh.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 05:49 PM
it's bad. violence isn't something i have experienced down there or anything like that but the amount of non-citizens down there is staggering. to say otherwise is hilarious.

you act like i have no experience at all with any of this. i used to hang with mainly illegals. lmao!How could you tell which ones were illegal and which ones weren't?

Were they wearing Mexican flag armbands?

Really you're just saying you were spooked by the number of brown people there.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Really you're just saying you were spooked by the number of brown people there.

dude this is what is hilarious to me, you putting your assumptions on me as if they're reality. i'm not scared of brown people or else i wouldn't have one as my best friend, wouldn't hang out with mainly hispanic/mexican, drive through mexico to attend weddings and vacation with puro mexicanos, nor would i live where i live. you're a schmuck.

you're a fucking retard trying so hard to be cool.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 05:56 PM
dude this is what is hilarious to me, you putting your assumptions on me as if they're reality. i'm not scared of brown people or else i wouldn't have one as my best friend, wouldn't hang out with mainly hispanic/mexican, drive through mexico to attend weddings and vacation with puro mexicanos, nor would i live where i live. you're a schmuck.

you're a fucking retard trying so hard to be cool.Great, then how could you tell which ones were illegal in the valley on sight?

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 05:59 PM
Great, then how could you tell which ones were illegal in the valley on sight?

on sight? who said anything about on sight? i was introduced. now what big shit?

as well, you'd have to be blind not to know who's legal and who isn't. it's not that hard to tell tbh.

ps: guess you have no concept of "fuck off".

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 06:00 PM
You calling someone else a “retard” is almost as bad as you calling someone else a faggot. Breaking the irony meter

the dumbass above decided to chime in again.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 06:03 PM
on sight? who said anything about on sight? i was introduced. now what big shit?

as well, you'd have to be blind not to know who's legal and who isn't. it's not that hard to tell tbh.

ps: guess you have no concept of "fuck off".Oh, so out of 1.3 million people living in the valley, you were introduced to 300,000?

Half a million?

A million?

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 06:04 PM
Oh, so out of 1.3 million people living in the valley, you were introduced to half a million?

A million?

not half a million but plenty to know there's 1 too many in this country illegally. i'd be more than willing to trade all bitchass dudes like yourself for all illegals.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 06:09 PM
not half a million but plenty to know there's 1 too many in this country illegally. i'd be more than willing to trade all bitchass dudes like yourself for all illegals.But then there would be more illegals in this country.

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 06:26 PM
But then there would be more illegals in this country.

and less pussies like yourself so it's an even trade imo.

Pavlov
01-15-2019, 06:30 PM
and less pussies like yourself so it's an even trade imo.But what if you think the illegals are pussies too?

koriwhat
01-15-2019, 06:32 PM
But what if you think the illegals are pussies too?

ah fuck!!! well damnit then pav...

Chris
01-15-2019, 06:57 PM
It's fine with me too if you won't answer your own question.

It'll save me time by stopping at "you're an idiot".

Blake if you want to clam up and lash out, I don't mind one bit.

Blake
01-15-2019, 07:35 PM
ah fuck!!! well damnit then pav...

bipolar kw having a calm conversation now with pav

Blake
01-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Blake if you want to clam up and lash out, I don't mind one bit.

You're an idiot. Straight fact, no lash.