PDA

View Full Version : About timmy and last night's game

duncan2k5
10-26-2005, 04:38 PM
i read on nba.com thtat jermaine oneal couldn't handle him. how was he scoring? meaning what move was he using most? did he do his bank shot? dunk? was there any specific impressive play? thanks. and what was up with manu? was it artest or was he just off? because i dont think artest can guard him...but i may be wrong. was he getting to the rim at will? what about tony? was he attacking or shooting? how was finley's defense? how did the team look overall in terms of chemistry?

Obi wan Ginobili
10-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Manu Tony and Timmy are all playing at half speed, thing is Timmy at Half speed is still better than everyone else and in order for Manu and Tony to do well they have to play at full speed.

Manu's shot was off even before the game, so I just think he was having a bad night, and he gets most of his points on the FT line and there is no reason for him to beat himself up right now going to the rack.

duncan2k5
10-26-2005, 07:29 PM
just checking. as long as they cen turn it on when the season starts

E20
10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I'll be honest, it was because of his hair.

duncan2k5
10-26-2005, 07:35 PM
how short is it? anyone have a pic?

E20
10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
http://spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/051025/gallery1/051025_07.jpg

Look how it makes him; when he entered the arena EVERYBODY pissed in there pants. He's just too scary. Boost up the confidence. :tu

Manu's hair looks sick. He just has to adjust to his hair. He should be 10X faster.

Summers
10-26-2005, 09:54 PM
how short is it? anyone have a pic?

He's in serious need of at least a little trim.

Vashner
10-27-2005, 01:23 AM
lol...
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/duncandoom01.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/doom250a.jpg

tmtcsc
10-27-2005, 01:58 AM
Tim's jump shot looked great. He scored alot of points from the FT line as well as the usual arsenal from all over the court. I'm not sure he had an dunks.

Manu was just off. Jumpers, layups, everything was short. You could tell he was getting frustrated. He almost got a thunderous dunk on a drive to the rim but he got fouled.

Tony did not attack and was playing at half speed. He looked a little sloppy. He did make some nice jump shots though. You can definitely tell that his jumper has been adjusted. He is bringing the ball up more on his release position.

I thought Finley held on to the ball a little too long and forced shots when guys were open.

NVE will adjust and fit in just fine. He can play whatever tempo you want. He is going to be a liability on D but I think with good Help Defense, we'll be fine.

Brent Barry looks so much more comfortable on the floor. I was really hoping this would be the case. It looks like he's playing with no pressure and letting the flow of the game just come to him. His shot looked good and he even drove to the rim on occassion. He might have a really strong year.

Oberto got some easy baskets courtesy of NVE. All his points came from right underneath the rim except for one bank shot.

Rasho was Rasho. It kills me that he doesn't play up to his potential. I want him to do well but he just...I don't know.

On another note, I'm sorry to see Ford go. He was athletic and looks like he will be a good player. I hope we find some room for him in the future.

Thats it.

Mavs<Spurs
10-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Tim's jump shot looked great. He scored alot of points from the FT line as well as the usual arsenal from all over the court. I'm not sure he had an dunks.

Manu was just off. Jumpers, layups, everything was short. You could tell he was getting frustrated. He almost got a thunderous dunk on a drive to the rim but he got fouled.

Tony did not attack and was playing at half speed. He looked a little sloppy. He did make some nice jump shots though. You can definitely tell that his jumper has been adjusted. He is bringing the ball up more on his release position.

I thought Finley held on to the ball a little too long and forced shots when guys were open.

NVE will adjust and fit in just fine. He can play whatever tempo you want. He is going to be a liability on D but I think with good Help Defense, we'll be fine.

Brent Barry looks so much more comfortable on the floor. I was really hoping this would be the case. It looks like he's playing with no pressure and letting the flow of the game just come to him. His shot looked good and he even drove to the rim on occassion. He might have a really strong year.

Oberto got some easy baskets courtesy of NVE. All his points came from right underneath the rim except for one bank shot.

Rasho was Rasho. It kills me that he doesn't play up to his potential. I want him to do well but he just...I don't know.

On another note, I'm sorry to see Ford go. He was athletic and looks like he will be a good player. I hope we find some room for him in the future.

Thats it.

How many points did Tim get last night?

Oh and what's Rasho's potential and none of this unlimited range unlimited game stuff either!

tmtcsc
10-27-2005, 10:51 PM
I think Tim scored 29 pts. As for Rasho's potential, I'm not sure what you mean by unlimited range or game stuff. He can be a very good offensive player but seems to defer way too much.

He doesn't call for the ball, doesn't seem to post up very aggressive. I can recall the specific game against the Spurs when he made a strong impression. He hit the offensive boards hard and attacked the rim. David and Tim both had their hands full. He fought for rebounds and made several put backs.

I've seen glimpses of him play really well. 2 years ago against the Lakers when we didn't have Tim or Tony, Manu and Rashu played really well but still lost in OT.

Rasho has shown that he can play solid D and he does have a decent jump shot. If he were to play to his potential, he would try to compliment Tim's game instead of get out of the way. I think the coaches would like to see that as well.

ShoogarBear
10-28-2005, 02:12 AM

Yes, but what about his hair?

coz
10-28-2005, 11:30 AM
is that samaki walker in the duncan pic?

samikeyp
10-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summers

Yes, but what about his hair?

:lmao :lmao

Yes...that is Suckkaki Walker.

Frank Slakd
10-28-2005, 12:46 PM
is that samaki walker in the duncan pic?

yes it is Pacers have decided to retain his services at least for the time being, as the 15th man due to what appear to be minor injuries of the other three centers. Depending on how everyting shakes out he may stay for the lenght of the season or be released down the road.