PDA

View Full Version : Team Camaraderie (LMA/Derozan edition)

TDomination
01-11-2019, 05:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdR5PD89uSY

This reminds me of when Parker, Manu and Tim would pull little pranks on each other. I don't think a player would mess with another player like that unless they got along.

Enjoying with who you go to battle with goes a long way when you are trying to become a great team. It's not always required but it is a plus.

playblair
01-11-2019, 05:58 PM
tony parker once took dejuan blair on the set of desperate housewives

Emperor
01-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Great to see this Spurs team having fun!

gospursgojas
01-11-2019, 06:30 PM
tony parker once took dejuan blair on the set of desperate housewives

Tony Parker once took Brent Barry’s housewife.

Spur|n|Austin
01-11-2019, 06:34 PM
It was cool to see them all gather around and give him props after his interview. Good chemistry brewing.

NickiRasgo
01-11-2019, 07:04 PM
While DeMar is a introvert, he seems a nice and approachable guy. Never seen Kawhi and LMA have a bond like this.

TDomination
01-12-2019, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SnaPj7Ve8

cutewizard
01-13-2019, 10:10 AM
While DeMar is a introvert, he seems a nice and approachable guy. Never seen Kawhi and LMA have a bond like this.

:bobo

BackHome
01-13-2019, 11:05 PM
Yeah I was surprised how fast DEROZZ and LMA have become friends never saw any of that with KY. We probably won’t ring this year but it’s nice to see the team having fun and playing hard and winning.

Cant wait for the draft to see who we get and can’t wait till next year I think will be a much better team if we pick the right players in draft and in trades.

mkurts
01-14-2019, 02:43 AM
Good fun aside, DeFrozen needs to be himself again or we miss the playoffs

cutewizard
01-14-2019, 05:26 AM
Yeah I was surprised how fast DEROZZ and LMA have become friends never saw any of that with KY. We probably won’t ring this year but it’s nice to see the team having fun and playing hard and winning.

Cant wait for the draft to see who we get and can’t wait till next year I think will be a much better team if we pick the right players in draft and in trades.

:bobo

duncan2k5
01-14-2019, 08:40 AM
DDR had fun with all his teammates in Canada for years, but we still laughed at them annually... Now he is on the team, we love it... Yall priorities are warped... I'd rather have serious businesslike Kawhi and compete for rings than DDR and LMA pranking each other on their way out the first round... And it's just funny to me that this is the happiest we have seen LMA... the game where he gets an insane amount of shots... Other games he sulks when he doesn't get a lot of shots up, even when we are winning

BackHome
01-14-2019, 03:56 PM
KY sulks all the time :lol

hater
01-14-2019, 04:07 PM
DDR had fun with all his teammates in Canada for years, but we still laughed at them annually... Now he is on the team, we love it... Yall priorities are warped... I'd rather have serious businesslike Kawhi and compete for rings than DDR and LMA pranking each other on their way out the first round... And it's just funny to me that this is the happiest we have seen LMA... the game where he gets an insane amount of shots... Other games he sulks when he doesn't get a lot of shots up, even when we are winning

Fagggot Mute Cancer wouldnt even suit up thats why we sent him to canada

Fuck that pussy bitch

Cane
01-14-2019, 04:19 PM
Tony Parker once took Brent Barry’s housewife.

yikes :lol :married:

duncan2k5
01-14-2019, 11:41 PM
Well... At least DDR and LMA like each other... At least LMA is happy because he gets his touches... Winning is less important than LMA liking you

ace3g
01-19-2019, 02:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgK1NA61PTI

bklynspursfan
01-19-2019, 02:11 PM

Yea. Hey maybe if the Warriors were more like Kawhi and more businesslike, they'd have more success. Smh

bklynspursfan
01-19-2019, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgK1NA61PTI

Bryn clowning Quincy :lol

bklynspursfan
01-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Davis :rollin

http://i65.tinypic.com/idwt8g.jpg

duncan2k5
01-20-2019, 06:29 AM
Yea. Hey maybe if the Warriors were more like Kawhi and more businesslike, they'd have more success. Smh

U mean like the 90s bulls? And the three peat Lakers? You don't have to wash each other's nutsacks to have chemistry... Nor do u even have to like each other... Kawhi being on this team instead of DDR would instantly make us contenders... With DDR we are struggling to make the playoffs... Only difference is LMA is loving it since he is the focal of the point... LMA happy is yall view of chemistry... Go look at 2017 highlights and tell me that team wasn't having fun winning...