PDA

View Full Version : new marketing idea

SpursforSix
01-13-2019, 12:55 AM
All it takes is a good catch phrase like, “YOLO” or “Live Mas”.
I don’t have a product or service yet but I’m going with, “Tard Life”.
Hit the market with some Tard Life billboards and t shirts. Build some interest.
“Hey...what’s Tard Life all about?” Who knows. Maybe it’s a new diet. Maybe it’s some crazy ass shoes.
Maybe it’s just a call in show where I give life advice. Maybe it’s all of the above.
To be determined. Empire.

Sir Johnny
01-27-2019, 05:36 AM
Hmmmmmmmm?

"The Nite Owl"

Me midnight til 3am, playing oldies, old country, old blues, talking the rasslin', football, movies, music, boxing, literature.

A three song set....some yakyakyak....three song set....yakyakyak...three song.............

No commercials, no bullshit, just a guy who knows music, football ,rasslin', boxing, movies, literature.................. sharing.

My theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOm4hSPLJd4

After that intro....A poem

she had it all
that was plain to see
big blue eyes
bout 6 foot 3

had nipples on her titties
long as your thumb
she was so damn fine
she made a blind man cum

Hello, this is The Nite Owl, nobody really gives a shit who you are. Ok this from 1926, and a rather mysterious dude named Freddie Spruell, while some see him as the first Mississippi Delta cat to cut a record, there is a belief he was actually from Louisiana.

Any fucking way, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvKG5neZ3c

That is actually the great Ishman Bracey, a true prewar blues legend.

Check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p2yehSHzqU

At around 1:25 you hear him....rock church rock........rock? in 1928????

Sir Johnny
01-27-2019, 06:30 AM
That's how ya do little man, that boring ass shit you had is why ya had a...0......staring at ya.

benefactor
01-27-2019, 09:57 AM
Hey Larry

Will Hunting
01-27-2019, 10:12 AM
:lol fat version of Dale Gribble

BD24
01-28-2019, 12:38 AM
How was your Christmas with your fat family Larry?

Are your grandchildren fat as well tbh?

Was your daughter fat as a child? Or just after she hit adulthood?

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 07:28 AM
:lol is this going to be Larry’s new posting style? The occasional late night hit and run where he hopes to avoid his fat wife and his fat daughter getting brought up?

SpursforSix
01-28-2019, 10:31 AM
:lol is this going to be Larry’s new posting style? The occasional late night hit and run where he hopes to avoid his fat wife and his fat daughter getting brought up?

Appears so. And they'll all be pretty innocuous. In the past, he would have mentioned that he was helping my thread out or point to the lack of responses.

LOL. Would be funny if everyone used a pic of Avante's family in their sig.

Xevious
01-29-2019, 03:55 AM
Was there really a picture of his family? Who found it? :lol

benefactor
01-29-2019, 08:02 AM
Was there really a picture of his family? Who found it? :lol
He basically outed himself. He was posting pics of his place where he hoards all the books and shit he talks about and it led back to a Photobucket account under his son in law's name. A quick search revealed son in laws FB page, which led to his daughter and Larry himself. In short, nothing about his appearance is as he says it is(he's just a regular looking old man, 5ft nothing, 100 and nothing), his daughter is fat, Judy is fat and his son in law is a bony little Dish install man who looks like he's been doing meth.

01-29-2019, 08:45 AM
:lol bene did the gods work tbh

Xevious
01-29-2019, 09:02 AM
He basically outed himself. He was posting pics of his place where he hoards all the books and shit he talks about and it led back to a Photobucket account under his son in law's name. A quick search revealed son in laws FB page, which led to his daughter and Larry himself. In short, nothing about his appearance is as he says it is(he's just a regular looking old man, 5ft nothing, 100 and nothing), his daughter is fat, Judy is fat and his son in law is a bony little Dish install man who looks like he's been doing meth.

That's fucking hilarious. :lol Not sure how I missed that.

benefactor
01-29-2019, 09:16 AM
That's fucking hilarious. :lol Not sure how I missed that.
I'm not big on doxxing people, but after years of putting up with his annoying bullshit he deserved it.

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 10:09 AM
I'm not big on doxxing people, but after years of putting up with his annoying bullshit he deserved it.

Cuck justifying. :lmao

Chucho
01-29-2019, 10:33 AM
Cuck justifying. :lmao

Avante Sympathizer. :lol

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 10:36 AM
Avante Sympathizer. :lol

:lmao Doxing good now.
:lmao Crusty

Chucho
01-29-2019, 10:40 AM
:lmao Doxing good now.
:lmao Crusty

Man of 1,000 Alts...and 2,000 emoticons. That's the calling card of unfunny, poser trolls.

Chucho
01-29-2019, 10:40 AM
Remember when you asked Avante to eat your asshole? That was funny. You wanted an old dude to invade your anus with his old man tongue.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2019, 11:08 AM
Remember when you asked Avante to eat your asshole? That was funny. You wanted an old dude to invade your anus with his old man tongue.

It's better than asking to invade his anus with your tongue, I guess

FrostKing
01-29-2019, 12:16 PM
AMERICA

Death of 'Avante'. Sad. This place killed off that Laker poster too.

benefactor
01-29-2019, 01:11 PM
AMERICA

Death of 'Avante'. Sad. This place killed off that Laker poster too.
They were similar in that they were both grandiose, fake internet life fags that pushed their weight around to the point of annoyance. The backbone of this place is heavy handed shit talk, but when you start pushing what are very apparent lies on the masses over and over it just gets tiresome. Both made their own shit sandwiches and eventually consumed them.

FrostKing
01-29-2019, 01:16 PM
They were similar in that they were both grandiose, fake internet life fags that pushed their weight around to the point of annoyance. The backbone of this place is heavy handed shit talk, but when you start pushing what are very apparent lies on the masses over and over it just gets tiresome. Both made their own shit sandwiches and eventually consumed them.
Well put

Chucho
01-29-2019, 02:00 PM
What Laker poster?

BD24
01-29-2019, 02:59 PM
Lets not compare Cully to pedovante.

Cully actually brought some value to this place tbh.

BD24
01-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Or are we talking about naruto? If so fuck that faggot :lol

SpursforSix
01-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Or are we talking about naruto? If so fuck that faggot :lol

I’m pretty sure it’s that. Not Cully.

FrostKing
01-29-2019, 03:07 PM
Haha yes Naruto. I am not familiar with what occurred to Cully

BD24
01-29-2019, 03:24 PM
Haha yes Naruto. I am not familiar with what occurred to Cully
He is supporting dear leader full time on Twitter

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2019, 05:25 PM
All it takes is a good catch phrase like, “YOLO” or “Live Mas”.
I don’t have a product or service yet but I’m going with, “Tard Life”.
Hit the market with some Tard Life billboards and t shirts. Build some interest.
“Hey...what’s Tard Life all about?” Who knows. Maybe it’s a new diet. Maybe it’s some crazy ass shoes.

Let's celebrate the Super Bowl with a Tide Pod and pill party #TardLife

SpursforSix
01-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Let's celebrate the Super Bowl with a Tide Pod and pill party #TardLife

perfect

FrostKing
01-29-2019, 06:44 PM
He is supporting dear leader full time on Twitter
My Hero

Sir Johnny
02-09-2019, 02:08 PM
I was going to post in some thread here but this is the only interesting one.

Come on people.

Sometimes it just has to be........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg

BD24
02-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Would this marketing idea work on your white trash family Larry?