PDA

View Full Version : This King/Coons stuff

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 06:11 AM
We have Coons saying the wall is not immoral. Agreed. But then we get distracted by other stuff like with the King stuff. We need to stay focused and solve this crisis on the border.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chris-coons-trumps-border-wall-isnt-immoral
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ted-cruz-on-steve-kings-white-supremacist-comments-he-needs-to-stop-it

Blake
01-14-2019, 08:14 AM
Lol "crisis"

Lol Washington examiner

Lol derp

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 09:25 AM
Lol "crisis"

Lol Washington examiner

Lol derp

I know you're taking chump's ball and running with it / giving cuckbacks; but is your considered opinion that the everything is hunky dory on the border?

baseline bum
01-14-2019, 09:31 AM
King just going with the Trump playbook in recognizing the Republican voter base is mainly white nationalist, not conservative.

Blake
01-14-2019, 09:47 AM
I know you're taking chump's ball and running with it / giving cuckbacks; but is your considered opinion that the everything is hunky dory on the border?

Everything not hunky dory =/= needing a wall.

You're an idiot, derp.

boutons_deux
01-14-2019, 10:16 AM
"if this wasn’t the land of fucking mongoloids"

I've been telling my rightwingnutjob buddies, that if it weren't for them and their ilk, America would not be a shithole for the non-oligarchy, Americans would be much happier, less precarious, would live longer and better, and making PROGRESS.

Blake
01-14-2019, 10:22 AM
I will guarantee, in 99.99999999999 percent of any room you walk into, you are the dumbest one there. It makes
sense why you’re here, you get to be like number 4. It has to be a self esteem boost for you.

I laughed at "You get to be number 4 here"

:lol

pgardn
01-14-2019, 10:33 AM
The brown horde just started moving the past few months.
Now or never

ElNono
01-14-2019, 10:50 AM
I don't care about "moral" or "immoral", that just a distraction. There's more tangible ways to measure if we have a problem that require a 5 billion solution in the form of a wall and/or fence, and by every measurable standard, we do not.

Spurs Homer
01-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

So when they agreed to give trump 25 billion for border security, including some for his wall, that was a bad deal? So when trump agreed to those terms, and then the pieces of shit that think for you blew a gasket because it is nothing more than a wedge issue to keep the stupids like yourself in line, so he backed out. Art of the deal shit there.

The senate passed a cr to keep the government open in December, trump wouldn’t sign it to make people suffer. The house went the same god damned bill back, and the McConnell won’t let it be voted on.

Seriously, if this wasn’t the land of fucking mongoloids like ducks, you would be the dumbest fuck here.

I will guarantee, in 99.99999999999 percent of any room you walk into, you are the dumbest one there. It makes
sense why you’re here, you get to be like number 4. It has to be a self esteem boost for you.

:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
01-14-2019, 11:52 AM

So when they agreed to give trump 25 billion for border security, including some for his wall, that was a bad deal? So when trump agreed to those terms, and then the pieces of shit that think for you blew a gasket because it is nothing more than a wedge issue to keep the stupids like yourself in line, so he backed out. Art of the deal shit there.

The senate passed a cr to keep the government open in December, trump wouldn’t sign it to make people suffer. The house went the same god damned bill back, and the McConnell won’t let it be voted on.

Seriously, if this wasn’t the land of fucking mongoloids like ducks, you would be the dumbest fuck here.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CooperativeCompassionateIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

tenbeersbold
01-14-2019, 12:43 PM
Regardless of the validations for either side..
I gotta hand it to Trump's advisors

Dems get a little wind in their sails from the midterms and whamo..
the Donald springs a savvy trap for 'em

In plain language the decision facing the Dems is..

Are you for illegal immigrants or working American citizens...

Political suicide either way

Blake
01-14-2019, 01:02 PM

Lol "savvy"

Only a complete moron would fall for a false dilemma like that

Spurs Homer
01-14-2019, 01:03 PM

Except that...

dems didn't fall in the trap -
they already know that trump does not give a shit about the wall -

what he cares about is - the fight
over the wall. (idiots like Ducks were the main targets of course)

Also - his strategy wasn't even about that -
it was more about DISTRACTING from his crimes and treason.

Why do you think the Dems haven't even tried making a counter-offer -
they know trump is full of shit and are just watching him flail around in a corner he painted himself into

:lol:lol

Meanwhile - the world gets to see trump defending questions like:

"are you working for Russia?"

:lol:lol

spurraider21
01-14-2019, 01:23 PM

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/black-kid-gif-4.gif

Spurminator
01-14-2019, 03:03 PM

Your premise is philosophical and contradicted by real evidence of how people feel on the matter.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 03:05 PM

sense why you’re here, you get to be like number 4. It has to be a self esteem boost for you.:rollin

tenbeersbold
01-14-2019, 05:52 PM
A new candidate for the top 5 stupidest motherfuckers on this site right here.

So what choice do the Dems have? Or is a potty mouth the extent of your brainfart?

Dems have blabbering about infrastructure programs for a long time.The wall sure sounds like one,get boots on the ground working.What harm can it do.Get rid of the cheap disposable illegal labor and watch the workers benefit.

How can you not be for workers rights and be a so called progressive? Lmfao, you clueless bastards have fully adopted the historical Libertarian wet dream of Open Borders at your own cost.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 05:59 PM
:lol "open borders"

DMC
01-14-2019, 06:01 PM
No one cares about 5 billion if we are giving it to foreign countries that we'll have to bomb in a few years. Suddenly everyone's frugal with America's checkbook.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 06:04 PM
No one cares about 5 billion if we are giving it to foreign countries that we'll have to bomb in a few years. Suddenly everyone's frugal with America's checkbook.Do you want a full wall/fence built along the entire US-Mexico border?

Yes or no.

Spurminator
01-14-2019, 06:06 PM
No one cares about 5 billion if we are giving it to foreign countries that we'll have to bomb in a few years. Suddenly everyone's frugal with America's checkbook.

Honestly haven't heard a single liberal express concern over the price tag.

baseline bum
01-14-2019, 07:05 PM
So what choice do the Dems have? Or is a potty mouth the extent of your brainfart?

Dems have blabbering about infrastructure programs for a long time.The wall sure sounds like one,get boots on the ground working.What harm can it do.Get rid of the cheap disposable illegal labor and watch the workers benefit.

How can you not be for workers rights and be a so called progressive? Lmfao, you clueless bastards have fully adopted the historical Libertarian wet dream of Open Borders at your own cost.

LOL president who hires illegals convincing the entire right he cares about illegal immigration. If anyone in the GOP actually gave a shit about stopping illegals they'd make it a federal crime punishable by jail time to hire them. But they don't, this wall is just supposed to be an expensive monument to Benedict Donald.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Everything not hunky dory =/= needing a wall.

You're an idiot, derp.

So you admit there's a crisis on the border, then.

spurraider21
01-14-2019, 07:26 PM
you're assuming that "crisis" is the only alternative to "hunky dory"

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:32 PM
you're assuming that "crisis" is the only alternative to "hunky dory"

Pretty much. Either things are right there, or they aren't.

spurraider21
01-14-2019, 07:39 PM
Pretty much. Either things are right there, or they aren't.
maybe if you have the analytic ability of a kindergartner

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:44 PM
maybe if you have the analytic ability of a kindergartner

Things are either chaos or they aren't there. I know you want to blur the lines, bruh....

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 07:45 PM
Things are either chaos or they aren't there. I know you want to blur the lines, bruh....Was Jim Acosta showing chaos at the border fence?

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 07:47 PM
Was Jim Acosta showing chaos at the border fence?

Nope. He showed that border fences stem the chaos.

:lmao Sociopath making the same Trumpian argument that Acosta did.

Congratulations :tu

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 07:50 PM
Nope. He showed that border fences stem the chaos.

:lmao Sociopath making the same Trumpian argument that Acosta did.

Congratulations :tuSo there isn't chaos on the border.

Either there is or there isn't.

There isn't.

Congratulations.

Unless you want to blur the lines, bruh.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 08:00 PM
So there isn't chaos on the border.

Either there is or there isn't.

There isn't.

Congratulations.

Unless you want to blur the lines, bruh.

Not where there is solid fencing :tu

Nothing blurred about that :tu

Build the wall :tu

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Not where there is solid fencing :tuOk, tell me where the chaos is happening in he US along the border right now, derp.

Be specific.

Step up.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 08:02 PM
Ok, tell me where the chaos is happening in he US along the border right now, derp.

Be specific.

Step up.

:lmao All kinds of places, bruh. It's a big border. Stop crying.

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 08:05 PM
:lmao All kinds of places, bruh.Like where, bruh?

Show us the chaos.

You must have hundreds of examples that can only be stopped by wall.

Spurtacular
01-14-2019, 08:23 PM
Like where, bruh?

Show us the chaos.

You must have hundreds of examples that can only be stopped by wall.

I have millions. We pay for the chaos every day.

spurraider21
01-14-2019, 08:30 PM
Be specific.

All kinds of places, bruh.
:lmao

Pavlov
01-14-2019, 09:53 PM
I have millions. We pay for the chaos every day.What specific chaos is happening right now and where, specifically?

Blake
01-14-2019, 10:26 PM

You'll need to show your derptionary definition of "crisis"

tenbeersbold
01-15-2019, 04:25 AM
LOL president who hires illegals convincing the entire right he cares about illegal immigration. If anyone in the GOP actually gave a shit about stopping illegals they'd make it a federal crime punishable by jail time to hire them. But they don't, this wall is just supposed to be an expensive monument to Benedict Donald.

Nowhere did I say I think Trump believes in it,regardless it's a great idea.
Puts Americans to work and might just help curb the wage under cutting illegal immigration that corrupt employers hire and then further dumping the illegal workers health care,schooling etc on American taxpayers.

Oh and I agree there should be punishments for hiring illegal labor but until another President comes along and pushes that I'll take what I can get that benefits the American worker/taxpayer.
Ya gotta start somewhere.

tenbeersbold
01-15-2019, 04:29 AM
Wow. Moving on up to number 4.

If you’re too fucking stupid to understand, then leave the thinking to the grown ups.

Chris feels sorry for you for being so fucking stupid

So you are a dumb fucker that can't string together a coherent thought or point
As I thought,thanks for playing junior

tenbeersbold
01-15-2019, 04:31 AM
Lol "savvy"

Only a complete moron would fall for a false dilemma like that

Because the choice is what exactly and for whose benefit...
Waiting on your brainy response but expecting a string of four letter words is about all your capable of

tenbeersbold
01-15-2019, 04:42 AM
Your premise is philosophical and contradicted by real evidence of how people feel on the matter.
Umm not really,Quinnipac latest survey says 43 percent in favor of wall,percentage of Republicans is obviously higher in that 43.

A politician playing to his base will take those numbers especially since he campaigned on it.
You are forgetting that most of those US govt workers not getting paid are Dems too.
The pressure from them will begin to force the Dems hand if the "Whos to blame for the shutdown" percentage start to turn

Spurtacular
01-15-2019, 05:18 AM
You'll need to show your derptionary definition of "crisis"

Probably not one for you. You like your women getting raped, cuck. :lmao

baseline bum
01-15-2019, 07:43 AM
Nowhere did I say I think Trump believes in it,regardless it's a great idea.
Puts Americans to work and might just help curb the wage under cutting illegal immigration that corrupt employers hire and then further dumping the illegal workers health care,schooling etc on American taxpayers.

Oh and I agree there should be punishments for hiring illegal labor but until another President comes along and pushes that I'll take what I can get that benefits the American worker/taxpayer.
Ya gotta start somewhere.

The wall is not a great idea. It's typical Republican demonizing of illegals while still wanting their donors to be able to hire them. It's a stupid idea designed to appease a racist base of voters and stroke Trump off as opposed to something that would actually curb illegal immigration by making there be real consequences to hiring them. But the last thing Republicans want are rising wages for labor from removing illegals from our labor pool. Not that Democrats want it either (and for the same reason).

Blake
01-15-2019, 08:13 AM
Because the choice is what exactly and for whose benefit...
Waiting on your brainy response but expecting a string of four letter words is about all your capable of

You gave only two moral choices that had nothing to do with the wall. False dilemma.

The choice is wall or no wall.

Blake
01-15-2019, 08:17 AM

Desperation fallback lines.

Poor derp got shit on really bad in this thread.

Winehole23
01-15-2019, 10:33 AM

tenbeersbold
01-15-2019, 01:06 PM
No, you fucking moron, you’re trying to forward a bullshit rw talking point that is based in the same reality that says you have an iq above room temperature. There are already enough stupid fucks on this site we don’t need ducks jr trying to slobber out another mongoloid “thought” that they got from some piece of shit that hates you more than you hate brown people

WTF,it's obvious you overheated that 'ol cerebral cortex junior
Let me get this straight...so you're in favor of Capital's massive erosion of Labor's share of the economy

In essence you are for the debt inflationary economy/Illegal immigrant labor vs unions/American workers
Because there are very concrete steps that can be taken to reverse Labor's drastic erosion

But guess what the wall is the only one that's actually on the table
Granted Republicans don't want it either as both sides are in hoc with big business

You gotta start somewhere though and the wall generates American jobs and just maybe would be the the beginning of a new American worker revolution.
And lmfao i got nothing against brown,black,blue or green people.
I just care about LEGAL American workers whatever color

You keep playing the race card fucktard,it appears that's all you can do
And know your history dumbass
American unions were always historically against illegal immigrants because they knew how it affected their members.
But maybe if you were half as smart as you thought you were,you'd know some of this but nah keep vomiting up your ignorant shit
It's you after all

Spurminator
01-15-2019, 04:03 PM
Umm not really,Quinnipac latest survey says 43 percent in favor of wall,percentage of Republicans is obviously higher in that 43.

A politician playing to his base will take those numbers especially since he campaigned on it.
You are forgetting that most of those US govt workers not getting paid are Dems too.
The pressure from them will begin to force the Dems hand if the "Whos to blame for the shutdown" percentage start to turn

This does not compute with "political suicide" as you put it. 43% is not a majority.

Blake
01-15-2019, 04:04 PM
the wall generates American jobs and just maybe would be the the beginning of a new American worker revolution.

:lol wuttt

Spurtacular
01-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Desperation fallback lines.

Poor derp got shit on really bad in this thread.

You're used to being invaded by brown men. You've accepted your place in the world.

Blake
01-15-2019, 07:33 PM
You're used to being invaded by brown men. You've accepted your place in the world.

Lol 'invaded by brown men"

Your gay fantasy is not my place.

Spurtacular
01-15-2019, 07:37 PM
Lol 'invaded by brown men"

Your gay fantasy is not my place.

Your cucked-out life, bruh.

:rollin

Blake
01-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Derrrp

BD24
01-16-2019, 12:32 AM
Spurt getting dunked on by Bonnerific of all people :lol :lol

No coming back from that tbh.

Nbadan
01-16-2019, 12:59 AM
Contrary to popular belief, Democrats do not want open borders either, but building a wall along the whole southern border is unrealistic. The Democrats just want the administration to justify why an expensive wall is needed where the administration claims it is a "national emergency". So, I predict that when both sides act more rationally, they will finally get to a point where both will give in a little. Trump will get funding for his wall, but it will be to do environmental and homeland security studies to determine where a wall could be used most effectively and which companies will do the building. The Dems can then make Trump work for every mile of wall and they get to keep some political leverage but Trump gets to save face for his base. The Dems will also get some promised movement on DACA.

tenbeersbold
01-20-2019, 01:27 PM
Holy fucking shit this is an all time low. Some bizzaro anti government schtick, pretending to care about the workers in this country to forward a rw corporate bullshit talking point. Trying to pretend less than 200 miles of wall puts Americans back to work. But of course you throw in all of the anti immigrant talking points making sure to link the left with it.

Which alt is this? You’re a fucking moron.

And all all you see is color.

Another know nothing with a foul mouth,go back to the sandbox jr,let the adults discuss