PDA

View Full Version : Important Message

Will Hunting
01-18-2019, 03:20 PM
yeah i don't. idgaf about trump's taxes nor anyone's tbh. you could've said pelosi and i still wouldn't give a shit about her taxes either. that's the point but call me a stupid piece of shit if you like just because you're so dense you couldn't grasp what i was saying you stupid piece of shit.

oh because i answer questions... your meltdown is life bruh. life that has sent you sour grapes. go cry to someone else bitch boy.

oh so now you want forgiveness? fuck off you two face fucking loser!

and i'll repeat whatever the fuck i want to whoever the fuck i want. if you see it as racism then so be it but i still watch and listen to pryor yet i don't have a vagina like you seem to sport.

as well i don't masquerade as anything online. i don't pretend to be someone else here like so many do, you included. you want to call me a right wing supremacist because i don't subscribe to your bs? it's sad there's individuals like yourself with no spine but you want to act like i have none myself.

actually i did. what else you going to pretend to know about me? you're truly sad.

i've never sought out male attention and never cared to either. some people need others to hold their hand and show them the way and others forge their own paths without that assistance. yall needed a hand to hold, i didn't. sorry i wasn't coddled like yall were growing up.

i hang out with 0 angry white males... shit, to think of it, i hang with basically just hispanics. what now? going to make some more bs up to fit your bs narrative of me? lol

lmao at you two queers sucking each other off over yall's bs armchair diagnosis of my childhood and present day life.

FrostKing
01-18-2019, 03:22 PM
https://i.ibb.co/T09g76Q/Screenshot-2019-01-18-11-56-25-1.png

Has Dillashaw gone too far?

clambake
01-18-2019, 03:22 PM
joey still watches and listens to Pryor, so you're way off.

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 03:26 PM
joey still watches and listens to Pryor, so you're way off.

and you're still a queer so what's new?

Blake
01-18-2019, 04:50 PM
and you're still a queer so what's new?

:lol angry druggy

Trill Clinton
01-18-2019, 05:08 PM
He likes Pryor and hangs out with Mexicans. He convinced me he's not racist.

I bet the Mexicans he hangs out with also support the wall.

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 05:14 PM
He likes Pryor and hangs out with Mexicans. He convinced me he's not racist.

I bet the Mexicans he hangs out with also support the wall.

they're not specifically mexican they're hispanic. you know the difference, right? i forgot who i am conversing with for a minute; you can't teach a retard like yourself anything new.

SpursforSix
01-18-2019, 05:19 PM
I think I must have missed something. What's going on here?

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 05:20 PM
I think I must have missed something. What's going on here?

faggot OP thinks he's cool but he's just pathetic.

Will Hunting
01-18-2019, 05:24 PM
they're not specifically mexican they're hispanic. you know the difference, right? i forgot who i am conversing with for a minute; you can't teach a retard like yourself anything new.
What's the difference? They all park their cars on their front lawns and eat lard as their primary source of nutrition.

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 05:27 PM
What's the difference? They all park their cars on their front lawns and eat lard as their primary source of nutrition.

uh oh better watch out or faux virtue signaling trill will pray for you.

Isitjustme?
01-18-2019, 05:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/T09g76Q/Screenshot-2019-01-18-11-56-25-1.png

Has Dillashaw gone too far?

Huh?

SpursforSix
01-18-2019, 05:41 PM
Huh?

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tj-dillashaw-may-went-far-absolutely-classless-dig-ufc-champion-cody-garbrandt-121706

(https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tj-dillashaw-may-went-far-absolutely-classless-dig-ufc-champion-cody-garbrandt-121706)
It was all going fine until Dillashaw dropped the following line:

"The charity should be something for kids without fathers so they don’t grow up to act like Cody.”

(https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tj-dillashaw-may-went-far-absolutely-classless-dig-ufc-champion-cody-garbrandt-121706)

k0riwhat’s dad
01-18-2019, 05:41 PM
yeah i don't. idgaf about trump's taxes nor anyone's tbh. you could've said pelosi and i still wouldn't give a shit about her taxes either. that's the point but call me a stupid piece of shit if you like just because you're so dense you couldn't grasp what i was saying you stupid piece of shit.

oh because i answer questions... your meltdown is life bruh. life that has sent you sour grapes. go cry to someone else bitch boy.

oh so now you want forgiveness? fuck off you two face fucking loser!

and i'll repeat whatever the fuck i want to whoever the fuck i want. if you see it as racism then so be it but i still watch and listen to pryor yet i don't have a vagina like you seem to sport.

as well i don't masquerade as anything online. i don't pretend to be someone else here like so many do, you included. you want to call me a right wing supremacist because i don't subscribe to your bs? it's sad there's individuals like yourself with no spine but you want to act like i have none myself.

actually i did. what else you going to pretend to know about me? you're truly sad.

i've never sought out male attention and never cared to either. some people need others to hold their hand and show them the way and others forge their own paths without that assistance. yall needed a hand to hold, i didn't. sorry i wasn't coddled like yall were growing up.

i hang out with 0 angry white males... shit, to think of it, i hang with basically just hispanics. what now? going to make some more bs up to fit your bs narrative of me? lol

lmao at you two queers sucking each other off over yall's bs armchair diagnosis of my childhood and present day life.
well i suppose the apple don’t fall too far from the tree, eh? I had a raging meltdown in front of my new family, that i love way more than my old family, so I gotta lay low for a few days and stay with Joey in his shithole single-wide. He made me promise to read him a bedtime story and stay with him forever, but I’ll be outta smokes in a day or two, if ya catch my drift.

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 06:01 PM
well i suppose the apple don’t fall too far from the tree, eh? I had a raging meltdown in front of my new family, that i love way more than my old family, so I gotta lay low for a few days and stay with Joey in his shithole single-wide. He made me promise to read him a bedtime story and stay with him forever, but I’ll be outta smokes in a day or two, if ya catch my drift.

you're a weak troll with the memory of a gnat tbh. you were in that other thread where i clearly stated that my father passed a couple yrs ago yet here you are acting like you know anything whatsoever as you parade around trying to be mr cool guy in front of all the other losers here that are just like you.

as well, i'm pretty sure you were in that other thread a week ago or so where i clearly stated i've never lived in a trailer. so what else are you going to make believe about me?

mr cool guy is just a fucking nerd!

k0riwhat’s dad
01-18-2019, 06:03 PM
you're a weak troll with the memory of a gnat tbh. you were in that other thread where i clearly stated that my father passed a couple yrs ago yet here you are acting like you know anything whatsoever as you parade around trying to be mr cool guy in front of all the other losers here that are just like you.

as well, i'm pretty sure you were in that other thread a week ago or so where i clearly stated i've never lived in a trailer. so what else are you going to make believe about me?

mr cool guy is just a fucking nerd!
Hey pal, I used up the last of the toilet paper. Also your toilet doesn’t work so there’s a bunch of shit and shit covered TP sitting in there. I gotta get some more cigarettes, I’ll be back soon I promise.

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 06:08 PM
Hey pal, I used up the last of the toilet paper. Also your toilet doesn’t work so there’s a bunch of shit and shit covered TP sitting in there. I gotta get some more cigarettes, I’ll be back soon I promise.

stupid. really man, do you really think you have comedy gold with your takes? you're probably a weak man just like you're a weak troll.

Spurtacular
01-18-2019, 09:29 PM
Backstory to this meltdown thread?

spurraider21
01-18-2019, 09:34 PM
derp is on the case

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 11:06 PM
Backstory to this meltdown thread?

the nerds want to circle jerk each other.

Spurtacular
01-18-2019, 11:09 PM
the nerds want to circle jerk each other.

Not an explanation, tbh.

Spurtacular
01-18-2019, 11:10 PM
derp is on the case

:lol Sperm Shielder Lite

BD24
01-18-2019, 11:24 PM
:lol

one of the best new trolls tbh

koriwhat
01-18-2019, 11:28 PM
Not an explanation, tbh.

i answered like 3-4 peoples stupid ass questions and then dipshit copy&paste it like it's a fucking paragraph without context, quotes of his and others included.

the trolls here are as lame as comedians are these days. it's the same regression you see in the liberal ideology.

Spurtacular
01-18-2019, 11:54 PM
i answered like 3-4 peoples stupid ass questions and then dipshit copy&paste it like it's a fucking paragraph without context, quotes of his and others included.

the trolls here are as lame as comedians are these days. it's the same regression you see in the liberal ideology.

Breathe, bruh. You're making meltdown OP not look so bad by comparison.

Will Hunting
01-19-2019, 11:32 AM
:lol “meltdown OP”

That was a copy paste, not even my words.