PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Of Murdered Americans And Nancy Pelosi Prove That Walls Work

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 03:53 PM
Patriots and Nancy with a valuable object lesson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu326nF5Ksg

boutons_deux
01-20-2019, 03:55 PM
Trump mentions San Antonio in comments about success of walls -

there is no wall around San Antonio

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Trump-mentions-San-Antonio-in-comments-about-13547059.php

Trash the ignorant Klown

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 04:05 PM

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Trump-mentions-San-Antonio-in-comments-about-13547059.php

Trash the ignorant Klown

if only we all spammed this board with walls of articles we don't read like yourself, include no insight whatsoever, and throw insults at the end over and over again. your shtick is fucking played out and spamming this board while tossing out insults just makes you look like the loon we all know you are.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 04:19 PM
IT'S A CRISIS I DID NOTHING ABOUT FOR TWO YEARS

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 04:22 PM
IT'S A CRISIS

Glad you recognize this.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 04:26 PM
Glad you recognize this.:lol CRISIS

Why didn't Trump do anything about the CRISIS for two years?

All those rapes and murders in that time are on him.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 04:34 PM
:lol CRISIS

Why didn't Trump do anything about the CRISIS for two years?

All those rapes and murders in that time are on him.

So, you're admitting that a wall will prevent rapes and murders. :tu

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 04:43 PM
So, you're admitting that a wall will prevent rapes and murders. :tuNo.

You're the one saying that.

You're admitting Trump did absolutely nothing about rapes and murders for two full years.:tu

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 04:44 PM
So, you're admitting that a wall will prevent rapes and murders. :tu

they ask why while trump's hand are tied by the lying left who would rather usher in illegals by the masses instead of looking out for US citizens. disgusting ideology tbh.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 04:45 PM
they ask why while trump's hand are tied by the lying left who would rather usher in illegals by the masses instead of looking out for US citizens. disgusting ideology tbh.Why didn't Trump ever even try to do anything about the wall for two years?

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 04:48 PM
No.

You're the one saying that.

You're admitting Trump did absolutely nothing about rapes and murders for two full years.:tu

So, you disbelieve history and common sense about walls working? :tu

You also are okay with the rapes and murders continuing. :tu

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 04:49 PM
So, you disbelieve history and common sense about walls working? :tu

You also are okay with the rapes and murders continuing. :tuYou and Trump were totally OK with all the rapes and murders for two years.:tu

Why?

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 04:51 PM
You and Trump were totally OK with all the rapes and murders for two years.:tu

Why?

I've never been okay with it. And I'm certainly not on the side shutting down govt. to keep it continuing.

:lmao Psychopath Chump loves his rapists and murderers.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 04:51 PM
Why didn't Trump ever even try to do anything about the wall for two years?

maybe he was doing a little bit of wishing and praying that the dems would work with him but they haven't up to this point. the left's representation is nothing but sore losers scared of a power shit and their followers nothing but mindless zombies.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 04:55 PM
:wow

Those fuckers.

And also his fan base for not bringing it up. :lmao

^^ great... this dumbass decides to chime in.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:00 PM
I've never been okay with it. And I'm certainly not on the side shutting down govt. to keep it continuing.

:lmao Psychopath Chump loves his rapists and murderers.You were OK with all the rapes and murders and you just started a thread titled Keep That Shutdown Going As Long As Needed.

:lmaoYou loved rapists and murderers for two years straight. You can't hate them now.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:02 PM
maybe he was doing a little bit of wishing and praying that the dems would work with him but they haven't up to this point. the left's representation is nothing but sore losers scared of a power shit and their followers nothing but mindless zombies.So he was praying the Dems would win the House and he would be in a weaker position to make any demands?

:lol what a loser. Only a mindless zombie would think that's a good strategy.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:04 PM
You were OK with all the rapes and murders and you just started a thread titled Keep That Shutdown Going As Long As Needed.

:lmaoYou loved rapists and murderers for two years straight. You can't hate them now.

:lmao Psychopath Logic

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:05 PM
:lmao Psychopath LogicOf course you're a psychopath. Why else would you support rape and murder for two straight years claiming you did not?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:07 PM
That fucking faggot. Him and orange shit can go to hell. :lmaoHe was waiting two years to be told to hate rape and murder.

:lmao derp

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:11 PM
Of course you're a psychopath. Why else would you support rape and murder for two straight years claiming you did not?

It's already been explained to you that Trump possibly didn't have the political cache to get the wall built in his first two years. You on the other hand have admitted that the wall will stifle murderers and rapists but still fight against it.

:lmao Psychopath Chump

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:14 PM
It's already been explained to you that Trump possibly didn't have the political cache to get the wall built in his first two years.So Trump waited until he had even less political cache to demand funding.

:lmao derp logic

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:16 PM
So Trump waited until he had even less political cache to demand funding.

:lmao derp logic

Yup. He exposed Democrats rather than Republicrats who at least have some use. This isn't hard stuff, bruh.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Yup. He exposed Democrats rather than Republicrats who at least have some use. This isn't hard stuff, bruh.You're saying he wasn't going to get the wall anyway in the last two years so it was better to let all the rapes and murders happen without even bringing it up.

Whatever you say, derp.:lol

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:21 PM
You're saying he wasn't going to get the wall anyway in the last two years so it was better to let all the rapes and murders happen without even bringing it up.

Trump talked a lot about border security and building the wall. Fail, bruh.

So, you want the wall or you gonna aid rapists and murderers?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:24 PM
Trump talked a lot about border security and building the wall. Fail, bruh.

So, you want the wall or you gonna aid rapists and murderers?:lol He talked.

That's all he did, bruh.

Meanwhile, all those rapes and murder happened and you and he didn't give a shit, bruh.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:27 PM
Derp, you're against rape and murder when you're told to be.

That's fucking pathetic.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:30 PM
You're saying he wasn't going to get the wall anyway in the last two years so it was better to let all the rapes and murders happen without even bringing it up.

You obviously don't watch the Trump rallies and press conferences if your stance is he's not been talking about it in his first two years.

So, do you want to aid the rapists and murderers by not building the wall?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:31 PM
Derp, you're against rape and murder when you're told to be.

That's fucking pathetic.

:lmao Lashing out...

I've said I've been for the wall the entire time....

:lmao Psycopath narrative

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:33 PM
You obviously don't watch the Trump rallies and press conferences if your stance is he's not been talking about it in his first two years.So why didn't he even try to start the wall while all those rapes and murders were happening?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:34 PM
:lmao Lashing out...

I've said I've been for the wall the entire time....

:lmao Psycopath narrativeAnd yet, all those rapes and murders went on for two years without a peep from you.

That's psycho, bruh.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:34 PM
So why didn't he even try to start the wall while all those rapes and murders were happening?

Chump bot broken. This question has been asked and answered about ten times now.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:35 PM
And yet, all those rapes and murders went on for two years without a peep from you.

That's psycho, bruh.

No. I've been vocal about the violence of illegals. Why are you in support of the rapists and murderers?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:35 PM
So, do you want to aid the rapists and murderers by not building the wall?

Yes or no.False dilemma.

What do you want to do to stop all the rapes and murders committed by Americans?

Be specific.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:36 PM
No. I've been vocal about the violence of illegals. Why are you in support of the rapists and murderers?Vocal?

That didn't build a wall.

That did nothing.

You were fine with all those rapes and murders for two full years, period.

Chucho
01-20-2019, 05:40 PM
This thread is 99% Derp, Pav, Dabom and KW- the equivalent of getting a hot screwdriver up the anus.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:40 PM
This thread is 99% Derp, Pav, Dabom and KW- the equivalent of getting a hot screwdriver up the anus.And here you are.

Chris
01-20-2019, 05:41 PM
"dabom2" :lol

What a faggot.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:42 PM
False dilemma.

What do you want to do to stop all the rapes and murders committed by Americans?

Be specific.

False dilemma.

We're talking about rapes and murders committed by illegals, not Americans.

Also, you pivoted off the fact that you want to allow easy entry to rapists and murderers.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:43 PM
False dilemma.

We're talking about rapes and murders committed by illegals, not Americans.Derp thinks all the rapes and murders committed by Americans are just fine and dandy and not a dilemma at all.

That's psycho, bruh.

Chucho
01-20-2019, 05:47 PM
From experiance? Faggot. :lmao

Account #345, Mr. Pink, the expert on faggotry.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:47 PM
Derp thinks all the rapes and murders committed by Americans are just fine and dandy and not a dilemma at all.

That's psycho, bruh.

:lmao Psycopath spin.

Chucho
01-20-2019, 05:48 PM
And here you are.

Yeah, watching a train wreck.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:48 PM
Pavlov

You've dodged it about twenty times now; why are you for aiding rapists and murderers by not building the wall?

Chucho
01-20-2019, 05:49 PM
:lmao Psycopath spin.

He's not a psychopath. He's just an old fella with a lot of free time and he cant quit you the way you cant quit him.

You tho...pretty fucking sociopathic.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:52 PM
Pavlov

You've dodged it about twenty times now; why are you for aiding rapists and murderers by not building the wall?It won't work.

Why do you refuse to talk about all the rapes and murders committed by Americans?

In Texas, 90% of the murders are committed by Americans while 4% are committed by illegal aliens.

Why ignore the 90%

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:56 PM
It won't work.

Is that your only issue? This sorry pretension?

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 05:57 PM
So he was praying the Dems would win the House and he would be in a weaker position to make any demands?

:lol what a loser. Only a mindless zombie would think that's a good strategy.

nah, he wasn't praying about them gaining the house, he was praying they'd get over their tantrums and work together but they're all commies and don't give a fuck about this nation just like you don't.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 05:58 PM
He's not a psychopath. He's just an old fella with a lot of free time and he cant quit you the way you cant quit him.

You tho...pretty fucking sociopathic.

How many bodies are buried under his trailer?

Chris
01-20-2019, 05:58 PM
Pavlov's argument: Americans kill people too.

Winetroll's argument: Lightning strikes kill Americans.

Just...wow.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 05:59 PM
Is that your only issue? This sorry pretension?That and there isn't a crisis.

Yeah.

It's correct and unassailable.

We already did all the most effective stuff with walls a decade ago. We're done with that save doubling up a few hundred miles. That's all I'm in favor of. That's all that will work.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:01 PM
Pavlov's argument: Americans kill people too.Actually my argument is that Americans kill more people at a higher rate than illegals.

What do you say we do about that, Chris?

Be specific.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 06:02 PM
That and there isn't a crisis.

Yeah.

It's correct and unassailable.

We already did all the most effective stuff with walls a decade ago. We're done with that save doubling up a few hundred miles. That's all I'm in favor of. That's all that will work.

If you're a psycophath maybe. Security barriers are a part of life.

Chris
Actually my argument is that Americans kill more people at a higher rate than illegals.

Be specific.

You don't give a shit about dead Americans.

Pavlov
If you're a psycophath maybe. Security barriers are a part of life.We already did all the most effective stuff with walls a decade ago. We're done with that save doubling up a few hundred miles. That's all I'm in favor of. That's all that will work.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 06:03 PM
Actually my argument is that Americans kill more people at a higher rate than illegals.

Be specific.

2 wrongs don't make a right but you're trying to advocate for that. too funny! if there weren't any illegals here at all where would you be without your little stat? you know where'd we be, in a nation that enforces its immigration laws to the T for once.

Pavlov
You don't give a shit about dead Americans.You don't either if you don't want to do anything to stop the vast majority of murders of Americans.

Spurtacular

Be specific.

Cite it. (Also, this is just a distraction from you aiding murderers and rapists).

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:04 PM

Winetroll's argument: Lightning strikes kill Americans.

Just...wow.

What's wow about it?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:05 PM
2 wrongs don't make a right but you're trying to advocate for that. too funny! if there weren't any illegals here at all where would you be without your little stat? you know where'd we be, in a nation that enforces its immigration laws to the T for once.Advocate for what?

We would be in a country where Americans commit ~93% of the murders instead of 90%.

Then what?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Cite it. (Also, this is just a distraction from you aiding murderers and rapists).There were 785 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native-born Americans were convicted of 709 homicides, illegal immigrants were convicted of 46 homicides, and legal immigrants were convicted of 30 homicides. The homicide conviction rate for native-born Americans was 3.1 per 100,000, 2.6 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2015, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 16 percent and 67 percent below those of natives, respectively.

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

So what about the 90%, derp?

What is your solution for those?

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:07 PM
What's wow about it?

What did I say about quoting me? F off.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 06:07 PM
Advocate for what?

We would be in a country where Americans commit ~93% of the murders instead of 90%.

Then what?

then we can deal with that and not even have to entertain this stupid fucking border issue. right?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:08 PM
then we can deal with that and not even have to entertain this stupid fucking border issue. right?So do nothing about Americans murdering Americans while you have brown people to be afraid of.

Seems really productive.

boutons_deux
01-20-2019, 06:09 PM

not your argument, stats shown illegal immigrants commit less crime than the natives.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:10 PM
not your argument, stats shown illegal immigrants commit less crime than the natives.Can't it be both?

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:11 PM
What did I say about quoting me? F off.

It's your claim. What's wow about it?

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:12 PM
:lol Oh look, I quoted you again, and you can't stop me...

koriwhat
So do nothing about Americans murdering Americans while you have brown people to be afraid of.

Seems really productive.

read below.

Why not deal with it now dumbfuck. :lmao

it's being dealt with atm while resources for those cases are spread thin on illegals committing crimes. you're not as bright as your ego has you convinced of.

koriwhat
not your argument, stats shown illegal immigrants commit less crime than the natives.

are you including their crime of crossing the border illegally? lmao

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:14 PM
:lol Oh look, I quoted you again, and you can't stop me...

Actually I can :lol You want to get added to the list with boots?

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 06:14 PM
How is it being dealt though? Link.

what link are you asking for exactly? how dumb; it's called PD dumbass.

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:15 PM
There's nothing inherently wrong with trying to reduce or prevent crimes committed by illegal immigrants, however small they might be.

The issue is with the 'crisis' denomination, which implies this is out of the ordinary, or much larger than other statistically comparable crime rates. It is not.

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:16 PM
Actually I can :lol You want to get added to the list with boots?

:lol you really can't. I can still quote you all I want, even if you chose not to read it.

But go ahead and announce to the world how fragile you are.

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:19 PM
:lol you really can't. I can still quote you all I want, even if you chose not to read it.

But go ahead and announce to the world how fragile you are.

I won't see the notifications. I'll go ahead and add you to the list since you gave the go ahead.

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Dude needs his safe space. :lol

Next up I'm an agent of da Deep State! :lol

Two more steps and he's full Cosmoretard.

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:20 PM
So he can still quote you then. :lmao

Any news on the retirement2 thread?

ElNono
01-20-2019, 06:21 PM
I won't see the notifications. I'll go ahead and add you to the list since you gave the go ahead.

:lol so I can still quote and dunk on you and you can do nothing about it. That's what I thought.

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:23 PM
Kawhi indefinitely not playing for the Spurs.

I was talking about the dabom is retiring from the political forum thread.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271538

Chucho
01-20-2019, 06:27 PM
He's hanging out down here because a pinking is awaiting him when he shows up upstairs.

It's a close race between he and derp on who the biggest faggot on the board is, tbh.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:46 PM
read below.

it's being dealt with atm while resources for those cases are spread thin on illegals committing crimes. you're not as bright as your ego has you convinced of.Actually, it's already been dealt with.

You simply didn't notice anything in the past 20 years.

:lol kori

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:47 PM
I won't see the notifications. I'll go ahead and add you to the list since you gave the go ahead.Do you need a safe space?

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:49 PM
Do you need a safe space?

No he requested to be added to the list. He gave the go ahead and I acquiesced. Did you want to get added to the list Pavlov?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:50 PM
No he requested to be added to the list. He gave the go ahead and I acquiesced. Did you want to get added to the list Pavlov?What list?

An enemies list?

Chris
01-20-2019, 06:54 PM
What list?

An enemies list?

The ignore function list. I've got two on it so far.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:56 PM
The ignore function list. I've got two on it so far.It's your list. I don't know why you would make it subject to the wishes of others but you don't exactly have an independent streak.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 06:58 PM
There were 785 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native-born Americans were convicted of 709 homicides, illegal immigrants were convicted of 46 homicides, and legal immigrants were convicted of 30 homicides. The homicide conviction rate for native-born Americans was 3.1 per 100,000, 2.6 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 1 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2015, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 16 percent and 67 percent below those of natives, respectively.

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

So what about the 90%, derp?

What is your solution for those?

Sounds like a minimum of 30 homicides could've been prevented, to say nothing of all the bodies buried in the desert.

The "90%" are citizens. Are you proposing some sort of aggressive action against American citizens?

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 06:59 PM
Sounds like a minimum of 30 homicides could've been prevented, to say nothing of all the bodies buried in the desert.

The "90%" are citizens. Are you proposing some sort of aggressive action against American citizens?:lol you sure aren't.

And how can you prove they crossed the border illegally?

Just let the 95% keep happening.

Chris
01-20-2019, 07:01 PM

The "90%" are citizens. Are you proposing some sort of aggressive action against American citizens?

No, he just wants to talk about ANYTHING but the border wall, and the countless lives it will save. He doesn't care about the cartels, and the human trafficking and the drugs. He just wants to score political points like a Nancy Pelosi.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:01 PM
No, he just wants to talk about ANYTHING but the border wall, and the countless lives it will save. He doesn't care about the cartels, and the human trafficking and the drugs. He just wants to score political points like a Nancy Pelosi.It won't save countless lives.

I'm fine talking about it, but you guys have been instructed to talk of nothing else.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:03 PM
:lol you sure aren't.

And how can you prove they crossed the border illegally?

Just let the 95% keep happening.

You're spinning your wheels, dude. Suddenly your own stats don't count. :lol

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:05 PM
You're spinning your wheels, dude. Suddenly your own stats don't count. :lolOf course they count.

But you're making things up and pretending they count.

They don't.

Show me your stats proving illegals crossed the border illegally and where.

Show me your bodies buried in the desert stats.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:10 PM
Of course they count.

But you're making things up and pretending they count.

They don't.

Show me your stats proving illegals crossed the border illegally and where.

Show me your bodies buried in the desert stats.

You're not a serious debate opponent if you really need it shown to you that illegals are crossing the border.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:12 PM
You're not a serious debate opponent if you really need it shown to you that illegals are crossing the border.That's not what I asked.

I gave you stats that you demanded and they triggered you into making shit up.

I am demanding the stats that prove the shit you made up.

Just admit you made that shit up.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:16 PM
That's not what I asked.

I gave you stats that you demanded and they triggered you into making shit up.

I am demanding the stats that prove the shit you made up.

Just admit you made that shit up.

You're doing a lot of babbling. I guess it's better than facing your abetting of murderers and rapists.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:17 PM
You're doing a lot of babbling. I guess it's better than facing your abetting of murderers and rapists.What part did you not understand, derp?

I'll dumb it down for you if you need the help.

Chris
01-20-2019, 07:18 PM
Man, 19, detained on immigration concerns wanted in 4 Nevada murders

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-19-detained-on-immigration-concerns-wanted-in-4-nevada-murders

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:20 PM
What part did you not understand, derp?

I'll dumb it down for you if you need the help.

You got it as dumb as you could get it, tbh. It was pretty much indiscernible. :lmao

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:21 PM
You got it as dumb as you could get it, tbh. It was pretty much indiscernible. :lmaoNah, it was simple.

Prove your claims.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:29 PM
Nah, it was simple.

Prove your claims.

Tell us why you want to abet murderers and rapists.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 07:33 PM
So nothing. :lmao :lmao

you want particular cases? doesn't matter... we have the PD to take care of this shit but you want links to what exactly? you're a schmuck with an iq of -10000000000000.

Actually, it's already been dealt with.

You simply didn't notice anything in the past 20 years.

:lol kori

i did working in kitchens and going to college. i was surrounded by illegals. so it is a problem yet they weren't necessarily violent except a few i knew who partied too hard.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:33 PM
Tell us why you want to abet murderers and rapists.False premise.

Sorry, derp.

You need to prove your claims for once or admit you made them up.

It's one of the other.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:34 PM
i did working in kitchens and going to college. i was surrounded by illegals. so it is a problem yet they weren't necessarily violent except a few i knew who partied too hard.:lmao anecdotes

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 07:40 PM
:lmao anecdotes

so you claim i'm basically lying to you... interesting. anything that goes against your narrative is damning for you and thus you shrug it off time and time again.

the problem isn't just the "violence" but the fact they're coming here illegally to begin with but the dipshits on the left are ok with committing crime and trying to justify it too.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:41 PM
so you claim i'm basically lying to you... interesting. anything that goes against your narrative is damning for you and thus you shrug it off time and time again.

the problem isn't just the crime but the fact they're coming here illegally to begin with but the dipshits on the left are ok with committing crime and trying to justify it too.:lmao making shit up

Is illegal immigration up or down since 2000?

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:42 PM
False premise.

Sorry, derp.

You need to prove your claims for once or admit you made them up.

It's one of the other.

It's a false premise that barriers don't work. Why do you want to aid murderers and rapists, psychopath?

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:45 PM
:lmao making shit up

:lmao The govt. left it at like 11 or 12 million illegals for like a decade. We know we're getting lied to, psychopath.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:47 PM
It's a false premise that barriers don't work. Why do you want to aid murderers and rapists, psychopath?A wall from coast to coast isn't going to work.

Period.

We've already built the wall where it's needed and I'm all for finishing up the construction that was called for ten years ago.

Anything more is a wast of time and money.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 07:47 PM
:lmao The govt. left it at like 11 or 12 million illegals for like a decade. We know we're getting lied to, psychopath.Is illegal immigration up or down since 2000?

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:52 PM

I would say there is definitely more illegals in this country than ever before.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 07:53 PM
A wall from coast to coast isn't going to work.

Period.

We've already built the wall where it's needed and I'm all for finishing up the construction that was called for ten years ago.

Anything more is a wast of time and money.

Yea, I know you're really concerned about that drop in the bucket.

:lmao Today's psychopath.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 07:58 PM
:lmao making shit up

not sure but it's def still a problem. 1 is 1 too many. you acting like it's not is comical.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 08:02 PM
I would say there is definitely more illegals in this country than ever before.You'd be wrong. It peaked 12 years ago.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 08:03 PM
not sure but it's def still a problem. 1 is 1 too many. you acting like it's not is comical.The hysteria over it is comical.

Chris
01-20-2019, 08:06 PM
The hysteria over it is comical.

Go tell that to the Angel moms and the families of the dead police officers/border agents.

koriwhat
01-20-2019, 08:08 PM
The hysteria over it is comical.

somewhat yes but the constant deflection by the left over our laws not being taken seriously is more comical imo.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 08:08 PM
You'd be wrong. It peaked 12 years ago.

Only idiots believe that.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 08:13 PM
Only idiots believe that.
http://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorized immigranttotal_new.png
OK, show your stats.

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 08:14 PM
Go tell that to the Angel moms and the families of the dead police officers/border agents.Tell that to every murder victims' families.

Chris
01-20-2019, 08:16 PM

Yup.

Spurtacular
01-20-2019, 08:22 PM
http://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorized immigranttotal_new.png
OK, show your stats.

:lmao Pew

Pavlov
01-20-2019, 09:12 PM
:lmao PewOK, let's see your stats collected over the past 30 years.

Step up.

boutons_deux
01-21-2019, 05:34 AM
ST racists obsessed about only browns killing people, proving their racism.

white men murdering their wives and dates is never mentioned by the rightwing misogynists?

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2019, 07:12 AM

Trash the ignorant Klown

Well, there was a wall once, but it only lasted 13 days.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:21 AM
ST racists obsessed about only browns killing people, proving their racism.

white men murdering their wives and dates is never mentioned by the rightwing misogynists?

LMFAO,Ignorant troll spouting BS per par etc
Show me some stats or figures...I'll wait because you wont find anything significant to back up such a random BS assertion

Here's some facts ,educate yourself or at least stop lying in public,it only makes you look stupid

Read this article from the WSJ or hell look up the FBI's own stats,they're published ONLINE

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

(http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686)

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:27 AM
2015 Police killed 662 Whites and Hispanics by gun
2015 Police killed 258 Blacks by gun

Those 662 white and Hispanic victims of police shootings would make up 12% of all white and Hispanic homicide deaths. That is three times the proportion of black deaths that result from police shootings.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:28 AM
There were 6,095 black homicide deaths in 2014—the most recent year for which such data are available—compared with 5,397 homicide deaths for whites and Hispanics combined. Almost all of those black homicide victims had black killers.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:28 AM
Police officers—of all races—are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:29 AM
Some may find evidence of police bias in the fact that blacks make up 26% of the police-shooting victims, compared with their 13% representation in the national population. But as residents of poor black neighborhoods know too well, violent crimes are disproportionately committed by blacks. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults in the 75 largest U.S. counties in 2009, though they made up roughly 15% of the population there.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:29 AM
The Black Lives Matter movement claims that white officers are especially prone to shooting innocent blacks due to racial bias, but this too is a myth. A March 2015 Justice Department report (http://ric-zai-inc.com/Publications/cops-w0753-pub.pdf?mod=article_inline) on the Philadelphia Police Department found that black and Hispanic officers were much more likely than white officers to shoot blacks based on “threat misperception”—that is, the mistaken belief that a civilian is armed.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 07:30 AM
A 2015 study by University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway, formerly acting director of the National Institute of Justice, found that, at a crime scene where gunfire is involved, black officers in the New York City Police Department were 3.3 times more likely to discharge their weapons than other officers at the scene.

boutons_deux
01-21-2019, 08:18 AM
10 beers proving his racist cred

Chucho
01-21-2019, 12:04 PM
It’s really not. You’re selling yourself short.

LOL, you have zero self awareness.

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 01:04 PM
10 beers proving his racist cred

LMFAO,you are truly brainless...

FACTS and STATISTICS are color blind or maybe the FBI and Justice Dept facts/ studies etc cited are just MADE UP???
IGNORANT people like you are far more dangerous than any imaginary "police war on black people" or "white supremacy hysteria"

Riddle me this oh wise one...
Are there certain white neighborhoods in every major American city where black people can't go due to a high chance of being assaulted and or robbed????
I'll be waiting....

tenbeersbold
01-21-2019, 01:10 PM
Whole numbers. :lmao :lmao

If a million people commit murders out of a trillion people in one country but 999k people commit murders out of 2 million people, which country is safer? :lmao :lmao

Faggot. :lmao

Uneducated fucktard....
I don't share your 3rd grade reading/thought comprehension skills or whatever brainfart you were trying to post...

Sometimes by trying to look cool you just prove to be the fool

But feel free to read the actual FACTS/STATISTICS on homicide by race in the USA as collected by the FBI and Justice dept
All the links are embedded in the comments I posted

But I'm guessing faggot and emojis is going to be about the extent of your learned contribution per par etc

FrostKing
01-21-2019, 01:21 PM
"But they run fast and dance good"
- Avante

spurraider21
01-21-2019, 04:56 PM
i still get notifications when people on my ignore list quote me... mostly just guitardude though

Chris
01-21-2019, 05:03 PM
i still get notifications when people on my ignore list quote me... mostly just guitardude though

Yes, I'm getting them as well.

spurraider21
01-21-2019, 05:06 PM
Yes, I'm getting them as well.
so ElNono can still quote you and you get the notification no matter what you do

:lol sorry ST wouldn't give you a safe space

Chris
01-21-2019, 05:09 PM
so ElNono can still quote you and you get the notification no matter what you do

:lol sorry ST wouldn't give you a safe space

He gave the go ahead to be put on the ignore list. I'm a reasonable person so I did just that. No need to be sorry tbh

ElNono
01-21-2019, 05:41 PM
:lol announcing to the world you put people in ignore lists
:lol ignore lists
:lol thin skinned
:lol feeble minded
:lol echo chamber
:lol muh safe space
:lol posters so far up your ass, you copy their avatars
:lol wearing your obsessions on your avatar
:lol don't @ me
:lol don't quote me
:lol can't do shit about either
:lol 14%
:lol walls of tweet
:lol boutons-yoni level of partisan hackery
:lol fake christian
:lol luciferians
:lol freemasons
:lol deep state
:lol Qtard
:lol conspiratard
:lol prototypical dumb, weak, uneducated Trumptard
:lol drinking muh beer in muh john deere
:lol bitches about Twitter, provides free content to Twitter
:lol Chris

RD2191
01-21-2019, 06:20 PM
Last time I checked white males were the ones terrorizing the USA.

koriwhat
01-21-2019, 06:44 PM
Last time I checked white males were the ones terrorizing the USA.

^^^ lmao another dumbass spotted

Chris
01-21-2019, 06:46 PM

Showed up out of the blue with dabom2. Just another troll from upstairs wide eyed and wet behind the ears. :jack

koriwhat
01-21-2019, 06:50 PM
it'd be karma if cunt pelosi got dismembered by some ms13 members one day.

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 06:50 PM
Showed up out of the blue with dabom2. Just another troll from upstairs wide eyed and wet behind the ears. :jack:lol he's been here awhile. Just keeps getting pinked for starting dumb threads up there.

koriwhat
01-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Showed up out of the blue with dabom2. Just another troll from upstairs wide eyed and wet behind the ears. :jack

exactly buddy... spot on.

RD2191
01-21-2019, 06:54 PM
Your opinion is worthless, you have calf tats.

RD2191
01-21-2019, 06:55 PM

Stop it, son. You can't handle the truth.

Chris
01-21-2019, 06:55 PM
:lol he's been here awhile. Just keeps getting pinked for starting dumb threads up there.

Maybe some day you will get pinked and get lots of attention. You must be a huge fan of his work.

Chris
01-21-2019, 06:56 PM
Stop it, son. You can't handle the truth.

RobDiaz or whatever...I couldn't care less. ; )

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 06:58 PM
Maybe some day you will get pinked and get lots of attention. You must be a huge fan of his work.What would I get pinked for, Chris?

Chris
01-21-2019, 06:59 PM
What would I get pinked for, Chris?

For being a no life troll?

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 07:00 PM
For being a no life troll?Who here has been pinked for what I do, Chris?

Chris
01-21-2019, 07:01 PM
Who here has been pinked for what I do, Chris?

No, I'm saying you should take it upstairs and really run with it. I promise - lots of attention.

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 07:08 PM
No, I'm saying you should take it upstairs and really run with it. I promise - lots of attention.Run with what, Chris?

Chris
01-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Run with what, Chris?

Your trolling gimmick - the Pavlov thing. You can ask lots of questions that don't have answers and goalpost when they can't find them. Go for it.

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 07:13 PM
Your trolling gimmick - the Pavlov thing. You can ask lots of questions that don't have answers and goalpost when they can't find them. Go for it.No, the questions I ask definitely have answers. It's just that folks like you are afraid to answer them. People upstairs answer my questions because they aren't afraid.

It's just a message board.

Chris
01-21-2019, 07:17 PM
No, the questions I ask definitely have answers. It's just that folks like you are afraid to answer them. People upstairs answer my questions because they aren't afraid.

It's just a message board.

Why did you stop posting under your Chumpdumper alias besides to troll?

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 07:41 PM
Why did you stop posting under your Chumpdumper alias besides to troll?Because of the Mueller investigation.

Now it just triggers snowflakes like you so I'm keeping it until it's over.

Chris
01-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Because of the Mueller investigation.

Now it just triggers snowflakes like you so I'm keeping it until it's over.

Not because you were at 99,999 posts?

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Not because you were at 99,999 posts?Nope, I'll be adding to those as soon as the Mueller Report comes out.

koriwhat
01-21-2019, 09:37 PM
Your opinion is worthless, you have calf tats.

big deal... they're just tattoos at the end of the day just like so many others have. you got any tattoos?

funny how a couple tattoos can outrage so many here on a sports forum dedicated to the SPURS. the irony lmao

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 11:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyif5jVBKWw

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 11:10 PM
Nope, I'll be adding to those as soon as the Mueller Report comes out.

:lol Your special plans.
:lol Minus four dignity points.

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 11:13 PM
:lol Your special plans.
:lol Minus four dignity points.:lmao it's not special, derp

Tell me, how many alts do you have now?

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 11:25 PM
:lmao it's not special, derp

Tell me, how many alts do you have now?

I don't have a main screen name that I've made special plans for. :lmao

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 11:27 PM
I don't have a main screen name that I've made special plans for. :lmaoThey aren't special.:lmao

How many alts do you have, derp?

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 11:36 PM
They aren't special.:lmao

They're very special to you. You've admitted to not posting on it until happy days are here again.

:rollin

Pavlov
01-21-2019, 11:48 PM
They're very special to you. You've admitted to not posting on it until happy days are here again.

:rollinI just decided that because people like you are so massively triggered by it.

lol derp

Spurtacular
01-22-2019, 12:42 AM
I just decided that because people like you are so massively triggered by it.

lol derp

Nobody is triggered by your screen name; if anything we :lol at the irony. Does this mean you'll immediately be un-retiring the screen name? Or are you happy hiding behind your lie?

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2019, 02:21 AM
Now we have a solution to our problem, more illegals flood across the border, more of them kill white people, not hispanics or blacks, well they do but nobody cares. So after the illegals that came illegally have killed enough people, all there mothers stand across the border making an impenetrable human wall. They've already shown it works according to OP ,so there you go, save 5 billion and let TSA people afford bread.

Pavlov
01-22-2019, 03:45 AM
Nobody is triggered by your screen name; if anything we :lol at the irony. Does this mean you'll immediately be un-retiring the screen name? Or are you happy hiding behind your lie?It was never retired.

How many alts do you have?

Spurtacular
01-22-2019, 11:37 AM
It was never retired.

Yea, it's just being saved for a special occasion. :lmao

Pavlov
01-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Yea, it's just being saved for a special occasion. :lmao

You think it's special:lmao

Spurtacular
01-22-2019, 07:30 PM
You think it's special:lmao

You think it's special. You said as much.

Pavlov
01-22-2019, 07:34 PM
You think it's special. You said as much.:lol no

How many alts do you have?

Spurtacular
01-22-2019, 07:43 PM
:lol no

So, you're saving your sn for a not special occasion?

:lmao Today's compulsive sociopath
:lmao Building up L's

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 02:35 AM
So, you're saving your sn for a not special occasion?

:lmao Today's compulsive sociopath
:lmao Building up L's:lol I'm saying the only person who ever made this big a deal out of this screen name is the most triggered incel on the planet.

MultiTroll
01-23-2019, 10:49 AM
Arizona lawmaker proposes pornography tax to fund border wall

Can Pelosi get behind this?
https://www.10news.com/news/national/arizona-lawmaker-proposes-pornography-tax-to-fund-border-wall

Spurtacular
01-23-2019, 06:46 PM
:lol I'm saying the only person who ever made this big a deal out of this screen name is the most triggered incel on the planet.

Well you've made a big deal out of it; so you're calling yourself an incel.

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Well you've made a big deal out of it:lol no

Spurtacular
01-23-2019, 06:59 PM
:lol no

It's a big deal. You said so.

:lmao Today's Psychopath Incel

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 07:00 PM
It's a big deal. You said so.:lol no

Spurtacular
01-23-2019, 07:07 PM
:lmao Waiting to break out ChumpDumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153) for a special occasion. :lmao

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 07:10 PM
:lmao Waiting to break out ChumpDumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153) for a special occasion. :lmao:lmao I can break it out at any time but derps like you is too much fun :lmao

Spurtacular
01-23-2019, 07:24 PM
:lmao I can break it out at any time but derps like you is too much fun :lmao

You're gonna break it out after they minus four dignity'd you. :lmao

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 07:29 PM
You're gonna break it out after they minus four dignity'd you. :lmaothey?

dignity'd?

:lol derp

Spurtacular
01-23-2019, 07:35 PM
they?

dignity'd?

:lol derp

:lmao Triggered

Pavlov
01-23-2019, 07:36 PM
dey did dat yo

:lmao TriggeredWho is they?

Why are you trying to be black now?

DMC
01-24-2019, 07:30 AM
We should investigate those deaths on orange shit. This could have been preventable. :lmao :lmao

What language is this exactly?

DMC
01-24-2019, 05:40 PM
English faggot. Learn that shit. :lmao

So you speak "English Faggot" and want me to learn it? No thanks.

Spurtacular
04-07-2019, 02:55 AM

Spurtacular
04-07-2019, 02:57 AM

Spurtacular
04-07-2019, 02:59 AM

Spurtacular
04-07-2019, 03:00 AM

Spurtacular
04-07-2019, 03:05 AM