Complete clown.
Fake News production creation.

Chris
01-20-2019, 07:32 PM
gave him two seconds.
Unlistenable unwatchable.

Complete clown.
Fake News production creation.

Screamin' A. Smith brought to you by Disney!

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2019, 07:32 PM
The greatest media personality of all-time..

TDfan2007
01-20-2019, 07:55 PM

He's up there for sports media. He's got it all. Catchphrases, loud personality, and connections. He's also really sneaky/careful about criticizing players or teams, usually starting off with a bunch of praise, then going in for the kill.

I actually agree with a lot of his basketball takes when he's not going off on some rant.

Side note, I used to like Max Kellerman, but he's become
too much of a pretentious contrarian imo.

FrostKing
01-21-2019, 03:14 AM
SAS is passionate bout politics but sports pays the bills. Watch his clips on political outlets and it is a different person. Sports is for boys in comparison to politics or history.

01-21-2019, 01:22 PM

Killakobe81
01-21-2019, 01:27 PM
He's up there for sports media. He's got it all. Catchphrases, loud personality, and connections. He's also really sneaky/careful about criticizing players or teams, usually starting off with a bunch of praise, then going in for the kill.

I actually agree with a lot of his basketball takes when he's not going off on some rant.

Side note, I used to like Max Kellerman, but he's become
too much of a pretentious contrarian imo.

This but his ego has run amok not sure about greatest he trolls to much for that, but no wonder hh loves him

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 02:44 PM
:lol Don't go by the YT comments from snowflakes, bruh. SAS actually made reasonable points.

spurraider21
01-21-2019, 02:45 PM
its amazing to me that somebody whose entire life/career is dedicated to basketball still has the most casual takes in the industry. he's a personality with some connections, but he's no analyst

and when he tries to branch into football, he's hilarious misinformed.

Killakobe81
01-21-2019, 02:59 PM
:lol Don't go by the YT comments from snowflakes, bruh. SAS actually made reasonable points.

I didn't even click on YT but I have heard him plenty on First Take, his radio show and failed TV show...
And speaking of that how can he be the greatest media personality with a failed TV show on his resume? did that shit show even last as long as the Magic hour?!

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 03:02 PM
I didn't even click on YT but I have heard him plenty on First Take, his radio show and failed TV show...
And speaking of that how can he be the greatest media personality with a failed TV show on his resume? did that shit show even last as long as the Magic hour?!

I'm not an SAS fan. I'm only speaking to his take from the clip.

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2019, 03:41 PM
its amazing to me that somebody whose entire life/career is dedicated to basketball still has the most casual takes in the industry. he's a personality with some connections, but he's no analyst

and when he tries to branch into football, he's hilarious misinformed.

Nobody cares about that shit:lol

You could take 10 posters from this forum and they would be more knowledgeable about the NBA(not the game of basketball, but the NBA as a league) than any "analyst" or ex-player on TV..

No fans(other than maybe myself and Fabbs) would have the delivery and personality required to become an industry giant like Stephen A..

Do you think Zach Lowe could ever become as popular as SAS or Skip Bayless?:lol he mostly knows his shit, but he's boring and bland..

spurraider21
01-21-2019, 03:53 PM
Nobody cares about that shit:lol

You could take 10 posters from this forum and they would be more knowledgeable about the NBA(not the game of basketball, but the NBA as a league) than any "analyst" or ex-player on TV..

No fans(other than maybe myself and Fabbs) would have the delivery and personality required to become an industry giant like Stephen A..

Do you think Zach Lowe could ever become as popular as SAS or Skip Bayless?:lol he mostly knows his shit, but he's boring and bland..
i agree tbh, i'm just astonished at how bad his actual takes are given that his entire life is dedicated to tracking the sport

but personally his radio program is hard to listen to. just a lot of superlatives and the yelling gets kinda boring after 10 minutes. but i can see why others would find it entertaining

Arcadian
01-21-2019, 03:55 PM

:lol That's an ironic statement, given the topic being discussed in the video.

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2019, 04:11 PM
i agree tbh, i'm just astonished at how bad his actual takes are given that his entire life is dedicated to tracking the sport

but personally his radio program is hard to listen to. just a lot of superlatives and the yelling gets kinda boring after 10 minutes. but i can see why others would find it entertaining

I've never listened to his radio show, nor have I ever watched First Take on TV, I'll just see random clips on YouTube..

I hear snippets of his shit on Lebatard's radio show, they have an alert that automatically switches to First Take when SAS has an explosive rant:lol

01-21-2019, 04:26 PM
:lol no, his entire life is dedicated to being an attention whore

Spurtacular
01-21-2019, 08:33 PM
Greatest media personality is like being greatest shit shoveler, tbh. They're all corporate cucks.

Chris
01-21-2019, 08:37 PM
Greatest media personality is like being greatest shit eater, tbh. They're all corporate cucks.

fify

They literally eat shit FYI

Killakobe81
01-21-2019, 09:19 PM
:lol no, his entire life is dedicated to being an attention whore

This

Play Boban
01-21-2019, 10:34 PM
Stephen A = GOAT.

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 03:39 AM
SAS is passionate bout politics but sports pays the bills. Watch his clips on political outlets and it is a different person. Sports is for boys in comparison to politics or history.

Stephen A's brand is certainly not for teenagers or man. That retardation is for the youngings.

Don't see why the fuck not. Hot take junkies just split themselves between 20 youtubers, boom Zach Lowe stock is up...