PDA

View Full Version : Opinion for Spurs playoff TH ?

Ragamuffin
01-20-2019, 11:48 PM
I dont can understand last game spurs... won away 2 games dallas and minnesota and dont can win at home clippers without galinari and williams...

who is your opinion ? spurs go playoff and what potition will finish ?

Spurs has play
with Atlanta Home and Away (12) Atlanta record 14-31

has play
with New York at home and away ( 13) 10-34

has Play

with Cleveland home and away (15) 9-38

has play
with suns at home (15) 11-37

has Play
Washington at home and away (10) 19-26 (without wall )

these is 9 plays must win all... if we won 7 and the recors now is 27 will go 34 wins...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets see and other teams

we have 2 plays with dallas away and last game at home we won if we want win for playoff... dallas record is 20-25 (13) barea out for season

we have New Orleans Home and Away , Away game probably don't play and davis record for new orleans is 21-25 (12)

we have Detroit at home with record 20-25 (9)

we have Memphis away record for Memphis 19-27 (14) this game and is revege game for spurs ..

from thes 6 games I hope we won dallas last game , we want Detroit at home , we won 1 or 2 plays with new orleans maybe at home but because don't play davis maybe we win and away

we have 4 wins... and 34 =38 wins

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go now with Brooklyn

we have 2 games with Brooklyn at home and away , Brooklyn record 24-23 (6 ) for me is very difficult games Brooklyn play good basketball

we have charlotte away the game is revenge after home loss... charllote record 22-24 (8)

we have Miami at Home revenge game after away loss... Miami record 22-22 (7)

we have sacramento at home and away , first we play away and after at home... spurs is revenge game away after easy lost.

from this 6 games I hope we won 4 …

4 wins and 38 wins 42 wins

and now we have

Philadelphia away maybe lost

we have 2 games with Portland maybe we won 1

we have Toronto away …. maybe and don't play valaciunas…. I hope weak up DeRozan and play good again.

we have Denver at home and away , I hope we won 1 game from 2 …

we have Oklahoma at home , revenge game after away loss

we have 2 games with golden st home and away maybe we lost and 2 games

and we have boston away and Houston away.

we have 42 wins and want 1 win with Portland go 43 , one win with Denver go 44 , and mabe we won Oklahoma at home 45 win.

I think wins go 45-47

and question is ? we can go playoff with 45 wins ?

second question is DeRozan will play again good ?

and third question ? any trade ?

thanks all and sorry for my bad English but I hope understand me

BackHome
01-21-2019, 12:27 AM
The West is kinda weak so I think will make the playoffs in range 5 to 8 but will loose first round. Spurs rarely ever do a trade mid season so I don’t see them adding or trading anyone at this point. Right now team is playing shitty no one is having fun but all it takes is one win to go on a tear.

For me looking forward to who Pop is going to draft and who Pop is going to trade or let go this summer.

Ragamuffin
01-21-2019, 12:34 AM
The West is kinda weak so I think will make the playoffs in range 5 to 8 but will loose first round. Spurs rarely ever do a trade mid season so I don’t see them adding or trading anyone at this point. Right now team is playing shitty no one is having fun but all it takes is one win to go on a tear.

For me looking forward to who Pop is going to draft and who Pop is going to trade or let go this summer.

thanks , for DeRozan what is your opinion ? will play good again ? I don't can believe it how DeRozan play very bad

Blackhaus
01-21-2019, 01:06 AM
The original post hurts to read, jesus

rascal
01-21-2019, 07:35 PM
The original post hurts to read, jesus

English isn't his primary language. I understood the post.

jbspurs
01-22-2019, 01:18 AM
Vegas making it hard...

monty4329
01-22-2019, 04:18 AM
I dont can understand last game spurs... won away 2 games dallas and minnesota and dont can win at home clippers without galinari and williams...

who is your opinion ? spurs go playoff and what potition will finish ?
--
we have 42 wins and want 1 win with Portland go 43 , one win with Denver go 44 , and mabe we won Oklahoma at home 45 win.

I think wins go 45-47

and question is ? we can go playoff with 45 wins ?

second question is DeRozan will play again good ?

and third question ? any trade ?

thanks all and sorry for my bad English but I hope understand me

It is pointless to guess wins and losses (lost to PHO, CHI...). But on a larger scale, to get to 47 wins Spurs need to win .590 of next games. Feasible but not easy.
Based on previous years, 47 wins means 6-8 seed.
Maybe Minnesota and Pelicans start winning then it gets more crowded and 45 wins will be enough. Still tough. Basically, it means winning almost every game against East.

Ragamuffin
01-22-2019, 09:24 AM
It is pointless to guess wins and losses (lost to PHO, CHI...). But on a larger scale, to get to 47 wins Spurs need to win .590 of next games. Feasible but not easy.
Maybe Minnesota and Pelicans start winning then it gets more crowded and 45 wins will be enough. Still tough. Basically, it means winning almost every game against East.

thank you

superbigtime
01-23-2019, 12:35 AM
tonto?

vavvi
01-23-2019, 07:28 AM

I can see Pels going for a midseason trade and a reckless play-off push before they decide to give away AD.
Anyway I agree with you on feasible but not easy take. With this DeMar it's conceivable we can still miss the playoffs.

monty4329
01-23-2019, 08:39 AM
I can see Pels going for a midseason trade and a reckless play-off push before they decide to give away AD.
Anyway I agree with you on feasible but not easy take. With this DeMar it's conceivable we can still miss the playoffs.

I was actually pretty sure the Pelicans would make the playoffs once Mirotic was back. Now with AD out, they may fall apart. Quite a timely injury for AD, I would say (trying to get traded to LA, one might suppose).

My take is that 7 spots are a lock already (LeBron won't be out of PO).
One among Spurs, Clips, Kings and Pels will get in.

cjw
01-23-2019, 10:27 AM
I was actually pretty sure the Pelicans would make the playoffs once Mirotic was back. Now with AD out, they may fall apart. Quite a timely injury for AD, I would say (trying to get traded to LA, one might suppose).

I wouldn’t call Utah a lock. But generally agree on the other six, barring an injury to Harden or one of Dame/CJ.

New Orleans is as good as dead with AD being on the shelf. Given how mentally weak the Wolves are, I don’t see them passing the Spurs by four in the loss column as Spurs have tiebreaker.

AD’s injury essentially takes NO out of contention and forces their hand - can’t argue “oh we’ll get a playoff run with him” when they’ll be well out of it by the time he gets back. So with FA one summer away, they could move him now given the team trading for him would get two playoffs out of him before his player option year.

monty4329
01-23-2019, 02:09 PM
I wouldn’t call Utah a lock. But generally agree on the other six, barring an injury to Harden or one of Dame/CJ.

New Orleans is as good as dead with AD being on the shelf. Given how mentally weak the Wolves are, I don’t see them passing the Spurs by four in the loss column as Spurs have tiebreaker.

AD’s injury essentially takes NO out of contention and forces their hand - can’t argue “oh we’ll get a playoff run with him” when they’ll be well out of it by the time he gets back. So with FA one summer away, they could move him now given the team trading for him would get two playoffs out of him before his player option year.

You may be right about Utah, but I am totally impressed by how they came back from a very poor start, no panic. They play like a team with high confidence.

Given the change of agent, I bet AD will be traded to LA already this season. No way LeBron goes to LA to waste a year, he had a plan in place no doubt. Hope I am wrong.

vavvi
01-24-2019, 05:14 AM

Agree.
And the last spot should be the Spurs