PDA

View Full Version : Is it a hard adjustment to look up the regular season playoffs rankings for the Spurs...?

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 04:40 AM
I used to just assume they will make it and never looked up their rankings...

I say this is hard for me.

Sweet old guaranteed 50 win times...

https://i.imgur.com/bUr4WuH.jpg

TimmyBuckets
01-22-2019, 05:17 AM
I, like everyone, miss the TD days, but I got over it pretty quick. 20 years of being the best organization in the NBA, 5 rings, GOAT leader/PF, GOAT coach, one of the greatest SG and PG ever? I've been spoiled af as a fan. I'll still watch games and go through the motions, but I got over having lower expectations pretty quick.

SouthTexasRancher
01-22-2019, 06:14 AM
OK, you've got me. When did we start having playoffs during the regular season? I am so confused.

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 06:18 AM
OK, you've got me. When did we start having playoffs during the regular season? I am so confused.
Shut the fuck up, you know what i mean.

SouthTexasRancher
01-22-2019, 06:38 AM
Shut the fuck up, you know what i mean.

No dip-shit, I didn't know what you meant. Maybe try posting when you're not stoned and drunk out of your mind.

The heading of this thread is this:

"Is it a hard adjustment to look up the regular season playoffs rankings for the Spurs...?" (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9681581)

Take this to your English teacher today and have him or her correct it for you because you said "regular season playoffs". As a season ticket holder I would seriously like to know when these mysterious "regular season playoffs" start. The Spurs have not notified me about this so I'm counting on you, bozo! TIA

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 06:47 AM
No dip-shit, I didn't know what you meant. Maybe try posting when you're not stoned and drunk out of your mind.

"Is it a hard adjustment to look up the regular season playoffs rankings for the Spurs...?" (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9681581)

Take this to your English teacher today and have him or her correct it for you because you said "regular season playoffs". As a season ticket holder I would seriously like to know when these mysterious "regular season playoffs" start. The Spurs have not notified me about this so I'm counting on you, bozo! TIA

...Rankings. WTF you think that means?

duncan2k5
01-22-2019, 07:00 AM

I agree... I have no idea what he means

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 07:07 AM

If you cannot do logic on a 5 year old level...

Kobe'sAchilles
01-22-2019, 07:11 AM
do we get a trophy for making the regular season playoffs? :lobt2:

Othyus Lalanne
01-22-2019, 07:21 AM
do we get a trophy for making the regular season playoffs? :lobt2:

Nope, but where you are ranked matters when the regular season is over.

SpursDynasty85
01-22-2019, 08:28 AM
I am assuming you mean what do the current playoff standings look like if the season ended today?

I just google NBA and google accumulates the games, standings, etc... it's usually already in the playoff format and not divided in to the divisions.

If you do look up the standings and they are divided into the divisions there is usually a tab or button you can press to see it by conferences. (I.e. conference, playoffs format)

Duncan87
01-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Common sense doesn’t live in SpursTalk

BillMc
01-22-2019, 09:59 AM
It's not an adjustment really, as I was always obsessing over our place in the standings and looking at them all the time. A lot of us here on ST probably did/do.

BD24
01-22-2019, 10:33 AM
OP is a faggot

SpursDynasty85
01-22-2019, 12:48 PM
It's not an adjustment really, as I was always obsessing over our place in the standings and looking at them all the time. A lot of us here on ST probably did/do.

Lol. You hit the nail on the head. Gj!

ismael-robert
01-22-2019, 05:23 PM
Yep im with bill... Guaranteed or not

Duncan(DonPerro)
01-22-2019, 10:07 PM
I, like everyone, miss the TD days, but I got over it pretty quick. 20 years of being the best organization in the NBA, 5 rings, GOAT leader/PF, GOAT coach, one of the greatest SG and PG ever? I've been spoiled af as a fan. I'll still watch games and go through the motions, but I got over having lower expectations pretty quick.

Yes Sir !

SouthTexasRancher
01-22-2019, 10:51 PM

From my standpoint I was jokingly teasing him. But, he comes back like he is some kind of badass so I politely asked him once more what he meant. I sure don't want to miss any playoff game that occurs during the regular season. lol

SouthTexasRancher
01-22-2019, 10:55 PM
If you cannot do logic on a 5 year old level...

Thank you Othyus, for clearing this up. I figured you were on the 6 year old level but, you coming clean that you are on a "5 year old level" is an honorable thing to do. Now I can ask my friend's 5 year old child just what you mean next time you post.

Again, you are an honorable 5 year old and we appreciate that you've come clean with us.

SouthTexasRancher
01-22-2019, 11:31 PM
Hey bozo, your stupid post "...Rankings. WTF you think that means?" belongs outside of the "Quote" box. There has to be an elementary school somewhere within a hundred miles of where you live. My advice would be for you to start with the first grade.

BTW, The Spurs sent me 8 tickets today via Carrier Pigeon to the first regular season playoff game. It'll be April 1st at 7:30 PM at the Alamodome. They expect about 65,000 fans to show up and be loud and proud. Thanks for letting all of us know about this new playoff format. :toast

Play Boban
01-23-2019, 06:44 PM
I actually gives us reason to watch the regular season games now.

Dingle Barry
01-24-2019, 04:11 AM
Hey bozo, your stupid post "...Rankings. WTF you think that means?" belongs outside of the "Quote" box. There has to be an elementary school somewhere within a hundred miles of where you live. My advice would be for you to start with the first grade.

BTW, The Spurs sent me 8 tickets today via Carrier Pigeon to the first regular season playoff game. It'll be April 1st at 7:30 PM at the Alamodome. They expect about 65,000 fans to show up and be loud and proud. Thanks for letting all of us know about this new playoff format. :toast
Upper decks open? Hells yeah.

SouthTexasRancher
01-24-2019, 06:08 AM
Upper decks open? Hells yeah.

$5.00 tickets. The men's restroom's are guaranteed to be flooded with piss like at a Rolling Stones, Eagles, Pink Floyd concert or a George Strait all day event with him being the headliner at 8 PM. You needed a damn boat to make it through the RR's. Like the Freeman Coliseum men's restrooms during the rodeo where you pissed into a sloping drain and if you had too many beers you were worried you'd slip into a river of urine. lol

Othyus Lalanne
01-29-2019, 02:13 AM
Thank you Othyus, for clearing this up. I figured you were on the 6 year old level but, you coming clean that you are on a "5 year old level" is an honorable thing to do. Now I can ask my friend's 5 year old child just what you mean next time you post.

Again, you are an honorable 5 year old and we appreciate that you've come clean with us.

Why are you being a creeper when you are insulting me in a pretend scenario?

UncleDennis
01-29-2019, 09:54 AM
We do seem to be pretty much stuck at the 6 seed. Everytime I think they had a chance to move up they pretty much always shit the bed. The Rockets keep winning, they look like they could jump up a spot..somehow Portland has stayed steady but could see them drop a spot, Paul George doing it all for OKC.

With DeMar not playing as well as he was to start and now missing games, I could see the Spurs and Jazz switching 6-7th seed spots. Hopefully they stay out of the 8th seed. I think this team for whatever reason seems to play Denver the best so maybe it'd be better off if they matched up with them first round. Maybe 2 vs 7 seed? It'd be nice to at least get to a second round before the eventual Warriors and Raptor final.

sasaint
01-29-2019, 09:57 AM

The adjustment is just having to flip to page 2 to find us in the standings...

Othyus Lalanne
01-30-2019, 02:37 AM
We do seem to be pretty much stuck at the 6 seed. Everytime I think they had a chance to move up they pretty much always shit the bed. The Rockets keep winning, they look like they could jump up a spot..somehow Portland has stayed steady but could see them drop a spot, Paul George doing it all for OKC.

With DeMar not playing as well as he was to start and now missing games, I could see the Spurs and Jazz switching 6-7th seed spots. Hopefully they stay out of the 8th seed. I think this team for whatever reason seems to play Denver the best so maybe it'd be better off if they matched up with them first round. Maybe 2 vs 7 seed? It'd be nice to at least get to a second round before the eventual Warriors and Raptor final.

I want the Spurs to take out the Lakers at the end of regular season like Minnesota took out Denver last year. It would be crazy.

wildcardX
01-30-2019, 02:53 AM
https://www.channelchoice.com/wp-content/uploads/playoffs.jpg

SouthTexasRancher
02-01-2019, 06:16 AM
Why are you being a creeper when you are insulting me in a pretend scenario?

Figure it out yourself. I already have explained why. I've moved on.

Othyus Lalanne
02-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Figure it out yourself. I already have explained why. I've moved on.

After you failed to properly derail the thread. I guess it's smart. by your standards.

SouthTexasRancher
02-02-2019, 06:09 AM
After you failed to properly derail the thread. I guess it's smart. by your standards.

Listen up, asshole, I made a teasing post to you because of you asking about "regular season playoffs". Myself and other were just having some fun.....go back to the beginning and follow it all the way through.

Here is your response to my original post...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by SouthTexasRancher (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9681577#post9681577)

Then you immediately followed with this post.

"Shut the fuck up, you know what i mean".

No dickhead I didn't know what you meant. To my knowledge and pretty much everyone else who posts here has no idea of any regular season playoffs. If you are going to carry on with this childishness then do so with someone else. I am finished with you. :ihit

Othyus Lalanne
02-02-2019, 06:14 AM
I am finished with you

You should be. Good.