PDA

View Full Version : Giving up on Kawhi is the best decision i've made in my life. Kawhi fanboys should do the same.

apalisoc_9
01-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Shit was becoming way too toxic for me. Pre Kawhi, Id maybe watch the spurs play 70% of their games but after 2013 i became a huge fan of kawhi and probably watched 99% of the games. It was toxic and time consuming.

At the start of the season I refused to watch his gsmes. I still felt a bit salty. Not particuallary happy with his decision to sit out the whole season but i gave it another go while simultaneously watching the spurs.

But I've given up him. Its very difficult to like a guy whondoes the things hes doing now in Toronto.

Still, i do hold the opinion that hes a GOAT level player but hsi personality, character, managment, family holds him back

This is a public service. Kawhifanboys, its time to stop defending him. His antics this year have been embarrasing.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-24-2019, 11:33 AM
rack

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-24-2019, 11:33 AM
but nba forum or kawhi thread

r0drig0lac
01-24-2019, 11:39 AM
#SAD

SpursDynasty85
01-24-2019, 11:39 AM
I don't see how this year could possibly be worse than what he did last year. You are weird or you are just extremely late to the party on this one.

apalisoc_9
01-24-2019, 11:41 AM
I don't see how this year could possibly be worse than what he did last year. You are weird or you are just extremely late to the party on this one.

Check TIMVMP post. I still think PATFO is about 50% to blame.

apalisoc_9
01-24-2019, 11:42 AM

Also this year is exposing his commitment to achieving something great. Dude really just wants to play for LA amd have money. Nothing special.

SpursDynasty85
01-24-2019, 11:58 AM
Check TIMVMP post. I still think PATFO is about 50% to blame.

Also this year is exposing his commitment to achieving something great. Dude really just wants to play for LA amd have money. Nothing special.

In that same post you were talking about, TIMVP still mentions that what happened still does not condone the way Leonard acted. Burning bridges, being unprofessional, not communicating with teammates, hiding from medical staff, causing the biggest distraction in probably the history of the NBA. True Spurs fans deserved to boo him.

But this year, this is nothing new. Raptors had already said they were not going to play Leonard on b2bs and Leonard is obviously trying to get paid this summer and not get hurt. None of this should surprise you unless you thought the Spurs were solely the reason for Leonards acts last year. This guy and his management has major problems and they are trying to get to LA and make money at all costs. Everyone already knew this, I guess you are late to the party on this one.

Dverde
01-24-2019, 12:02 PM
Did we trade him yet? I’ve been in the bathroom.

hater
01-24-2019, 12:07 PM
Glad you see the light OP

You are really opening your eyes to many things :tu

Im proud of you maboy

phxspurfan
01-24-2019, 12:24 PM
Kawhi didn’t see this post bc he was resting his eyes

duncan2k5
01-24-2019, 12:48 PM
Where is the timvp post?

Brazil
01-24-2019, 01:01 PM
good for you bro tbh... :tu

SpurPadre
01-24-2019, 01:41 PM
Kawhi could rape a 10 year old boy and duncan2k5 would still defend him and blame the boy, tbh.

DAF86
01-24-2019, 01:45 PM
timvp, can we finally get the juice behind close doors info?

RodNIc91
01-24-2019, 02:02 PM
Shit was becoming way too toxic for me. Pre Kawhi, Id maybe watch the spurs play 70% of their games but after 2013 i became a huge fan of kawhi and probably watched 99% of the games. It was toxic and time consuming.

At the start of the season I refused to watch his gsmes. I still felt a bit salty. Not particuallary happy with his decision to sit out the whole season but i gave it another go while simultaneously watching the spurs.

But I've given up him. Its very difficult to like a guy whondoes the things hes doing now in Toronto.

Still, i do hold the opinion that hes a GOAT level player but hsi personality, character, managment, family holds him back

This is a public service. Kawhifanboys, its time to stop defending him. His antics this year have been embarrasing.

cool. You can now drop his signature from your Avatar