PDA

View Full Version : I'm still confused aboot this whole Wall thing.

King Chez
01-26-2019, 09:51 PM
We elected a guy that looks like a processed diabetes-inducing kid's snack partially because he'd erect a great wall, a spectacular wall, a wall like we've never seen, funded entirely by Mexico.

Then he shut down the government because we the people and/or the government won't fund the wall? Am I missing something or is this guy an abject failure?

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 10:00 PM
Walls, barriers, etc., were just a normal part of border security a few years back. But, now, orange Hitler wants a couple hundred miles more, at vulnerable locations, and suddenly they're immoral and medieval.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:02 PM
Walls, barriers, etc., were just a normal part of border security a few years back. But, now, orange Hitler wants a couple hundred miles more, at vulnerable locations, and suddenly they're immoral and medieval.Do you think there's a crisis on the border, Darrin?

pgardn
01-26-2019, 10:11 PM
Walls, barriers, etc., were just a normal part of border security a few years back. But, now, orange Hitler wants a couple hundred miles more, at vulnerable locations, and suddenly they're immoral and medieval.

They still are.

So Trump gave you the vulnerable locations to put up the concrete but no one else?
Oh Im sorry, the steel slats.
Oh sorry, now more people and technology.

Mexico will pay for our people and technology, but we shut down the government anyway?

Its good Darrin is here to straighten it all out for us. No need for confusion. Crystal clarity...

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 10:15 PM
Do you think there's a crisis on the border, Darrin?

I think the word "crisis" is such an overplayed word. Lol "climate crisis"

I do think we continue to have a serious illegal immigration problem.

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:16 PM
Compared to when, and how?

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:17 PM
I think the word "crisis" is such an overplayed word. Lol "climate crisis"

I do think we continue to have a serious illegal immigration problem.So, no crisis.

Worth shutting down the government again?

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 10:17 PM
Lol, narrative vs expert

Lol, I don't want to talk about 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzMUHhkNVQ

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Lol, narrative vs expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzMUHhkNVQMike Teevee ducks the question, posts a video clip and points at Obama.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Lol, narrative vs expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUzMUHhkNVQ:lmao completely unable to answer a direct question.

No crisis.

Not worth shutting down the government.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:31 PM
This is the funny part, illegal crossings have been going down for the past 10's of years. Why do they need a wall now? :lolIt was super high 20 years ago.

They built the fence where the experts asked for it.

Illegal crossings went down and stayed down.

So they can finish doubling up the fence they asked for back then. Then Darrin can be directed to the next thing for him to be upset about.

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 10:38 PM
2013: walls good
2018: walls bad

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:39 PM
2013: walls good
2018: walls badWhich walls are you talking about, Darrin?

Existing walls?

Unbuilt walls?

Fantasy walls?

Answer with your own words.

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Darrin props himself up on the Obama era hype and spikes the football.

Dude thinks he just scored a touchdown. :lol

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:46 PM
Obama good now

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 10:50 PM
Darrin props himself up on the Obama era hype and spikes the football.

Dude thinks he just scored a touchdown. :lol:lol half the Trump supporters here can't even admit they support Trump and none of them can carry on anything resembling a two-way conversation.

Here's my talking point. I win!

ElNono
01-26-2019, 10:51 PM
We elected a guy that looks like a processed diabetes-inducing kid's snack partially because he'd erect a great wall, a spectacular wall, a wall like we've never seen, funded entirely by Mexico.

Then he shut down the government because we the people and/or the government won't fund the wall? Am I missing something or is this guy an abject failure?

:lol sup Chez, long time no see. You're missing that LkrFan sweaty ass don't wanna pay for no wall, instead wants to send the remesas to Mejico, so we gotta pony up, tbh...

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:54 PM
Pavlov: Darrin's one of em. Won't admit he likes Trump, but defends every single policy, right down the line. Even props himself up on Obama to do it if he has to.

CC does that too.

ElNono
01-26-2019, 10:54 PM
Just triggering dem libs

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:57 PM
Just triggering dem libsConan, what is best in life?

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 10:58 PM
Just triggering dem libs

This thread was DOA until I posted. Triggering commenced. :lol

ElNono
01-26-2019, 10:58 PM
Conan, what is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

LkrFan
01-26-2019, 11:02 PM
:lol sup Chez, long time no see. You're missing that LkrFan sweaty ass don't wanna pay for no wall, instead wants to send the remesas to Mejico, so we gotta pony up, tbh...

:lol

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Pavlov: Darrin's one of em. Won't admit he likes Trump, but defends every single policy, right down the line. Even props himself up on Obama to do it if he has to.

CC does that too.:lol Yeah I asked TSA the Gallup poll question about Trump's job approval and he was offended.

Maybe they're just hedging their bets if he completely flames out?

It's a weird kind of shame to show on an anonymous message board.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 11:04 PM
This thread was DOA until I posted. Triggering commenced. :lolHow long was the thread up before you posted in it, Darrin?

StinkyWeezleteats
01-26-2019, 11:05 PM
Darrin please get that immigrant off your avatar. It’s unamerican.

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 11:12 PM

Not an illegal immigrant. Next

StinkyWeezleteats
01-26-2019, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=DarrinS;9686307]Not an illegal immigrant. Next[/QUOTE

How has illegal immigration directly affected your life Darrin? Please also share the stats that prove that illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crimes than those that come in legally. I’ll wait. NEXT

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=DarrinS;9686307]Not an illegal immigrant. Next[/QUOTE

How has illegal immigration directly affected your life Darrin? Please also share the stats that prove that illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crimes than those that come in legally. I’ll wait. NEXT

Illegal means not legal. Next

StinkyWeezleteats
01-26-2019, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=StinkyWeezleteats;9686314]

Illegal means not legal. Next

didnt answer the question. NEXT.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 11:24 PM
Darrin so far has admitted there is no crisis and whatever wall/fence/moat he's talking about is not worth shutting down the government.

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Darrin so far has admitted there is no crisis and whatever wall/fence/moat he's talking about is not worth shutting down the government.

It was only a crisis the Dems said it was and asked for hundreds of miles of fencing.

Lol, moat

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 11:31 PM
It was only a crisis the Dems said it was and asked for hundreds of miles of fencing.

Lol, moatHundreds of miles where, Darrin?

New fencing or doubling existing fencing?

Use your words.

FrostKing
01-26-2019, 11:33 PM

^ This is not a troll. Legit opinion of some

FrostKing
01-26-2019, 11:38 PM
The left still incapable of understanding legal/illegal. Documented/undocumented

Their ideology is closer to a borderless than common sense

DarrinS
01-26-2019, 11:46 PM
I'm not confused about the wall thing. We still have vulnerable areas that are easily exploited. And I fully support past efforts by Democrats to strengthen border security with hundreds of miles of fences, barriers, etc.

ElNono
01-26-2019, 11:50 PM
I'm not confused about the wall thing. We still have vulnerable areas that are easily exploited. And I fully support past efforts by Democrats to strengthen border security with hundreds of miles of fences, barriers, etc.

Did you support keeping government employees hostage over that though?

ElNono
01-26-2019, 11:52 PM
I mean, I don't particularly care if he wants to build a wall or not, if he can manage Congress to fund it. I do take issue with holding the government hostage over that, mostly because it ends up affecting people that are largely unrelated to the issue.

Pavlov
01-26-2019, 11:52 PM
I'm not confused about the wall thing. We still have vulnerable areas that are easily exploited. And I fully support past efforts by Democrats to strengthen border security with hundreds of miles of fences, barriers, etc.Like where?

And are you OK with another shutdown to make it happen?

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 12:00 AM
Did you support keeping government employees hostage over that though?

I mean, I don't particularly care if he wants to build a wall or not, if he can manage Congress to fund it. I do take issue with holding the government hostage over that, mostly because it ends up affecting people that are largely unrelated to the issue.

Like where?

And are you OK with another shutdown to make it happen?

Does Drumpf have some government shutdown switch in the oval office?

ElNono
01-27-2019, 12:05 AM

Sure, he can sign or veto any government spending bill, barring a veto-proof majority.

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 12:05 AM
Why did the federal government shut down, Darrin?

Explain in your own words.

You're acting like Trump had nothing to do with it.

Spurs Homer
01-27-2019, 12:53 AM
I would laugh my ass off if Obama announced that he is joining Trump and building the wall. Obama would then say he wants to take the land away from Americans to build this wall - eminent domain - enacted immediately -

I think racist republikunts would immediately lose their appetite for this white supremacist monument!

FrostKing
01-27-2019, 01:12 AM
I would laugh my ass off if Obama announced that he is joining Trump and building the wall. Obama would then say he wants to take the land away from Americans to build this wall - eminent domain - enacted immediately -

I think racist republikunts would immediately lose their appetite for this white supremacist monument!
In a couple hundred years there might not even be such a thing as "white American", then you revolutionist can tear it down along with the other cultural icons you're currently taking down.

Spurs Homer
01-27-2019, 01:29 AM
In a couple hundred years there might not even be such a thing as "white American", then you revolutionist can tear it down along with the other cultural icons you're currently taking down.

100 years - the pot will be melted and your fantasy white world will be a distant memory

Winehole23
01-27-2019, 01:35 AM
This thread was DOA until I posted. Triggering commenced. :lol:lol

You can't tell a straight story. Check the timestamps.

Posting commenced more or less immediately. Within one hour on a Saturday night.

Winehole23
01-27-2019, 01:42 AM
But hey, exaggeration won you the forced hilarity of another emoji.

Worth it for you, no doubt.

Winehole23
01-27-2019, 01:44 AM
In a couple hundred years there might not even be such a thing as "white American", then you revolutionist can tear it down along with the other cultural icons you're currently taking down.:cry

Winehole23
01-27-2019, 01:46 AM
I mean, I don't particularly care if he wants to build a wall or not, if he can manage Congress to fund it. I do take issue with holding the government hostage over that, mostly because it ends up affecting people that are largely unrelated to the issue.FUK PUBLIC UNION EMPLOYEES

FrostKing
01-27-2019, 01:46 AM
100 years - the pot will be melted and your fantasy white world will be a distant memory
USA? Most definitely. The rest of the World won't abandon its tradition and heritage. Thinking Israel, China or Argentina are gonna mix.

Winehole23
01-27-2019, 01:47 AM
USA? Most definitely. The rest of the World won't abandon its tradition and heritage. Thinking Israel, China or Argentina are gonna mix.If you think they're all homogeneous you don't know very much.