PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Anthony Davis requests trade

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Broly
01-28-2019, 07:40 AM
Per Woj.

Pelicans78
01-28-2019, 07:41 AM
I wouldn’t let Demps make trade. He will screw it. Wait till the offseason once a new GM and coach are hired.

Seventyniner
01-28-2019, 07:47 AM
Calling it now, he wants to go to GS.

I bet they trade him East though.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 07:51 AM
I wouldn’t let Demps make trade. He will screw it. Wait till the offseason once a new GM and coach are hired.

:lol

Rusty
01-28-2019, 07:56 AM
wow :wow

Magic and Lebron on the phone now

Broly
01-28-2019, 07:58 AM
I see a lot of Laker fans already licking their lips, but if I’m New Orleans I wouldn’t be interested in Ingram or Ball whatsoever.

Pelicans78
01-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Calling it now, he wants to go to GS.

I bet they trade him East though.

he wants to go to the Lakers. That’s why his camp announced the trade right now.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 08:03 AM
I see a lot of Laker fans already licking their lips, but if I’m New Orleans I wouldn’t be interested in Ingram or Ball whatsoever.

Was Lamar Odumb adequate compensation for Shaq?

Was Kwame adequate compensation for MVPau?

:downspin:

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 08:07 AM
He will be a laker before march and will ring with LeGOAT just as him and Maginka planned it out. Told you spurfan retard deniers for months this was the plan. :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 08:08 AM
1089871940959916033 :lol

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 08:10 AM
wow :wow

Magic and Lebron on the phone now

What? They were planning this shit ever since he signed with rich paul. I bet they use the threat of a holdout so some team like the craptors doesn't try the shit they did with kiwi. LeGOAT is planning to ring this year, tbh

Broly
01-28-2019, 08:28 AM
Was Lamar Odumb adequate compensation for Shaq?

Was Kwame adequate compensation for MVPau?

I can think of several teams who could offer a better package than a deal around Ball and Ingram. If that shit gets through, it has Silver written all over it. It’d be Pau all over again.

KobeScored81
01-28-2019, 08:41 AM
I can think of several teams who could offer a better package than a deal around Ball and Ingram. If that shit gets through, it has Silver written all over it. It’d be Pau all over again.

I don’t think you realize how much leverage we have right now

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 08:41 AM

Yeah, but:

Who will give up anything of significance for a potential 1-year rental? Lakers would "take a chance" that he would re-sign with us. It's a big gamble on Maginka's part tbh.

Rusty
01-28-2019, 08:44 AM
What? They were planning this shit ever since he signed with rich paul. I bet they use the threat of a holdout so some team like the craptors doesn't try the shit they did with kiwi. LeGOAT is planning to ring this year, tbh

wow...I didn't realize this:lol

lmao Celtics fans are mad as fuck right now :lmao

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 08:50 AM

You think they're mad, wait until AD becomes a laker next month and Kiwi signs with them as a free agent this offseason and watch how mad upstairs gets :lol

Broly
01-28-2019, 08:58 AM
Yeah, but:

Who will give up anything of significance for a potential 1-year rental? Lakers would "take a chance" that he would re-sign with us. It's a big gamble on Maginka's part tbh.
I think the Celtics would, although they'd have to wait until the summer. However, not only can they offer the best deal, but at the same time giving up some assets wouldn't hurt them too much either as their team barely works.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 09:00 AM

Piss Mannix is a Celtic fan:

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 09:02 AM
I think the Celtics would, although they'd have to wait until the summer. However, not only can they offer the best deal, but at the same time giving up some assets wouldn't hurt them too much either as their team barely works.

You need a vet locker room to deal with this situation. He doesn't wanna be there no mo. I highly doubt they have the stones or the patience to wait 6 more months.

01-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Messley Trashews and Birdbox Barnes for AD, who says no?

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 09:18 AM

ainge didnt put a scrub brown on the table for Kiwi he's not making a god father offer for ad

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:21 AM

Zero? No one wants the Lakers trash, especially after Ingram hasn't done shit this season.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Yeah, but:

What gamble would it be? Trade some crap players for a first ball hall of famer in his prime? It's not like New Orleans is going to be asking for LeBron.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:24 AM
Zero? No one wants the Lakers trash, especially after Ingram hasn't done shit this season.

you can comfort yourself however you want ...

We wil send them Two unprotected firsts/Zubac/Ingram/KCP

and they will like it ...

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:24 AM
Lebron and rich Paul playing chess ...

JokicParty
01-28-2019, 09:28 AM

If Denver wants him, he is ours. We have better assets than anyone apart from Boston.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:29 AM

Just like the Spurs were dying to take LA's trash for Leonard? I heard all the same crap about their leverage in the summer. Unprotected firsts would be meaningless on a team with LeBron and AD.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:32 AM
Lebron and rich Paul playing chess ...

Tell me why the Pelicans trade their franchise guy with a year and a half left on his deal for two massively disappointing young players and some more trash off the scrap heap?

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:37 AM
Tell me why the Pelicans trade their franchise guy with a year and a half left on his deal for two massively disappointing young players and some more trash of the scrap heap?

Massively disappointing according to you?
this was called when he switched agents.
And sure they can play hardball I Also head from you that KL wouldnt be traded without at least getting Tatum ... yet you traded hin without even getting Siakim or Anouby ...

Remember that.
you were all full of piss and vinegar ...
Last year KL wasnt repped by Rich and we did NOT have Bron ...

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:46 AM
And sure they can play hardball I Also head from you that KL wouldnt be traded without at least getting Tatum ... yet you traded hin without even getting Siakim or Anouby ...

Remember that.

Laker fans seemed to think Ingram was massively disappointing until this AD talk started heating up. He is statistically a pretty below average player and Ball is no better. Their trash prospects haven't taken them anywhere but the lottery since LeBron's injury. You do remember Leonard telling the Spurs trade me to LA right after he sat out an entire season right? And that wasn't enough to get a deal done even before we could condition on Ingram still being a scrub three years in. I also never said Leonard couldn't be traded without getting Tatum. I said the Spurs shouldn't have.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:50 AM
I would love someone to explain to me why the Pelicans should be falling all over themselves to trade their first ball hall of famer in his prime who is under contract for at least 1.5 more years for a couple of lottery busts and more assorted trash from the Lakers grab bag of crap.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Laker fans seemed to think Ingram was massively disappointing until this AD talk started heating up. He is statistically a pretty below average player and Ball is no better. Their trash prospects haven't taken them anywhere but the lottery since LeBron's injury. You do remember Leonard telling the Spurs trade me to LA right after he sat out an entire season right? And that wasn't enough to get a deal done even before we could condition on Ingram still being a scrub three years in. I also never said Leonard couldn't be traded without getting Tatum. I said the Spurs shouldn't have.

yes that is teh same thing you are doing here ...
these prospects are trash etc.
Kuzma has been fine ...

TBH i dont even know if a trade will get done.
Signs seem to point that way but maybe like Spurs, Nola will say anywhere but L.A.

I just enjoy the butthurt on just a potential trade ...
if one does happen I will enjoy the ish even more ....

I lurked but signed up right after Pau trade ... if history repeats itself the butthurt will be immense.
We saw what achilles did with a top 3 big what will Lebron do with one?!

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 09:53 AM
What gamble would it be? Trade some crap players for a first ball hall of famer in his prime? It's not like New Orleans is going to be asking for LeBron.

You need to tweak your sarcasm meter :lol

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 09:56 AM
Bum gets so bent out of shape ...nothing has happened its all speculation.
Its like the KL talks all over again ...relax. Maybe he wont come.

IF we are being honest despite whatever faults Kyrie has ainge was the one that got a star for pennies on the dollar they have basically Sexton to show for trading Kyrie who may be overrated but is a star and proven clutch shot maker.
YOu can argue Spurs got bent over a bit in KL deal but they got a playmaker in DDR
and my guess is ainge will do hios damn best not to inlude tatum and outside of MAYBE jaylen Broen its really only picks that celts have outsiode for Tatum that is worth anything ...

You are bnnever gonna get fair value for a superstar.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 09:57 AM
I would love someone to explain to me why the Pelicans should be falling all over themselves to trade their first ball hall of famer in his prime who is under contract for at least 1.5 more years for a couple of lottery busts and more assorted trash from the Lakers grab bag of crap.

Because he will not sign an extension and they will lose him for nothing?

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:58 AM
yes that is teh same thing you are doing here ...
these prospects are trash etc.
Kuzma has been fine ...

TBH i dont even know if a trade will get done.
Signs seem to point that way but maybe like Spurs, Nola will say anywhere but L.A.

I just enjoy the butthurt on just a potential trade ...
if one does happen I will enjoy the ish even more ....

I lurked but signed up right after Pau trade ... if history repeats itself the butthurt will be immense.
We saw what achilles did with a top 3 big what will Lebron do with one?!

The Spurs said anywhere but LA because the Lakers could only offer garbage. If Kawhi would have demanded the trade in summer 2017 before the draft maybe the Spurs would have done it to get the #2 pick, but instead he wanted to hold out for a year and then ask when LA had nothing good to trade. I know Laker fans think they're entitled to other teams' stars and they don't get the trades they want because the rest of the league is butthurt, but maybe you should consider that your prospects are massively overrated by the media and haven't done anything to impress other teams' GMs. Ingram is three years in now and still hasn't shown anything.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Bum gets so bent out of shape ...nothing has happened its all speculation.
Its like the KL talks all over again ...relax. Maybe he wont come.

IF we are being honest despite whatever faults Kyrie has ainge was the one that got a star for pennies on the dollar they have basically Sexton to show for trading Kyrie who may be overrated but is a star and proven clutch shot maker.
YOu can argue Spurs got bent over a bit in KL deal but they got a playmaker in DDR
and my guess is ainge will do hios damn best not to inlude tatum and outside of MAYBE jaylen Broen its really only picks that celts have outsiode for Tatum that is worth anything ...

You are bnnever gonna get fair value for a superstar.

Of course you're not getting fair value. That doesn't mean you trade your superstar for junk.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 10:01 AM
The Spurs said anywhere but LA because the Lakers could only offer garbage. If Kawhi would have demanded the trade in summer 2017 before the draft maybe the Spurs would have done it to get the #2 pick, but instead he wanted to hold out for a year and then ask when LA had nothing good to trade. I know Laker fans think they're entitled to other teams' stars and they don't get the trades they want because the rest of the league is butthurt, but maybe you should consider that your prospects are massively overrated by the media and haven't done anything to impress other teams' GMs. Ingram is three years in now and still hasn't shown anything.

BS
they chose to send him as far from LA as possible. and if we are beilevuing conjecture they asked for everything except Lonzo.
Ingram has been a mild sdisappointment but has shown flashes.
Just last week reports were Gm's were inquiring about him so apparently there are GM's that have interest.

Maybe rthey think liek Druss he will blossom elsewhere. Whatever. you arent a GM and neither am I ...
But you sure seemed to be bothered by this conjecture.
It will be okay
Yall survived KL leaving Spurs will be fine.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:03 AM
Because he will not sign an extension and they will lose him for nothing?

You guys were so convinced you had all the leverage last year with Kawhi. But your trading pieces sucked then and they're even worse now that you can condition on neither Ingram nor Ball improving this season. New Orleans also has 1.5 years until they could lose Davis for nothing. It's not like he is holding out like Kawhi did, so they're not in a rush. At the very least it would make sense to wait until the summer to get Boston involved.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:05 AM
BS
they chose to send him as far from LA as possible. and if we are beilevuing conjecture they asked for everything except Lonzo.
Ingram has been a mild sdisappointment but has shown flashes.
Just last week reports were Gm's were inquiring about him so apparently there are GM's that have interest.

Maybe rthey think liek Druss he will blossom elsewhere. Whatever. you arent a GM and neither am I ...
But you sure seemed to be bothered by this conjecture.
It will be okay
Yall survived KL leaving Spurs will be fine.

Why do you guys think the Lakers offer was anything worth considering? It would be like the Spurs offering DeJounte Murray and Bryn Forbes for an MVP candidate. It's not spite to pass on one of the worst deals offered.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 10:06 AM
https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/1089893568938860544

Maginka will have their bags loaded up by the end of the day :lol

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 10:09 AM
https://twitter.com/SIChrisMannix/status/1089879948226117632

all waiting for the summer is gonna do is dissuade teams from trading for a 1 year rental when Kiwi bolts from toronto after the craptors flame out in the playoffs again :lol

Laker_1995
01-28-2019, 10:10 AM
No point of getting excited. After seeing what happen with PG And KL I don’t get my hopes up for shit lol. But The NBA season is more exciting now than the playoffs that’s for sure.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 10:11 AM
The Lakers aren't getting shit, can we stop this trash already? Lakers are bums, top to bottom, from ownership to their players. Just stop it.

lebomb
01-28-2019, 10:11 AM
Kuzma and Ball to start with? LA checkin these niggas in on their Delta Airlines flights as we message.

DMC
01-28-2019, 10:14 AM
The NBA and all the franchises are complicit in stacking specific teams to maximize shared profit. That doesn't mean those teams will always win, but they'll hold the lion's share.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 10:14 AM
https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/1089893568938860544

Maginka will have their bags loaded up by the end of the day :lol

heard this too ...
Maybe why Lakers started zubac the past week to up his value dude dropped 20 16 with 4 blocks moved his feet well on booker when they trapped or in PNR last night ...but it was PHx but he has been playing well for weeks. Like poor man's MArc Gasol tbh.

again maybe history repeats itself.
Smells like teh Lakers/Memphis trade

another factor bum is not considering is agent relationships.
Just like Lakers let randle walk for nada sometimes, relationships with agents are big on why deals happen.

Cubes has been teh most honest owner on this.
But if you read between the lines on how Magic/rob praised Rich Paul and Mav Carter ... you can see Lakers are playing the same game.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 10:18 AM
what I dont get over the past few years yall niccas loved Lebron so much so, there was small, but loyal San Antonio heat contingent ...(before yall met in the Finals)

IF you really want Warriors run to end, yall should support Davis to Lakers. :Lebronin:
Lebeon needs help he cant beat them alone ...:wakeup
KL ended any chance yall had of dethroning them ... :rollin

Let us do what yall could not ...:lol :lobt:

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:24 AM

DMC
01-28-2019, 10:25 AM
what I dont get over the past few years yall niccas loved Lebron so much so, there was small, but loyal San Antonio heat contingent ...(before yall met in the Finals)

IF you really want Warriors run to end, yall should support Davis to Lakers. :Lebronin:

You have already. We couldn't miss the playoffs 5 consecutive seasons.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:26 AM
Kuzma and Ball to start with? LA checkin these niggas in on their Delta Airlines flights as we message.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:27 AM
The Lakers aren't getting shit, can we stop this trash already? Lakers are bums, top to bottom, from ownership to their players. Just stop it.

My boys told me your Mamma wasn't gonna give me some pussy, until you came out looking like me son :lol

01-28-2019, 10:28 AM
Why do you guys think the Lakers offer was anything worth considering? It would be like the Spurs offering DeJounte Murray and Bryn Forbes for an MVP candidate. It's not spite to pass on one of the worst deals offered.

They're laker fans. Being deluded is basically a prerequisite tbh :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:29 AM
You guys were so convinced you had all the leverage last year with Kawhi. But your trading pieces sucked then and they're even worse now that you can condition on neither Ingram nor Ball improving this season. New Orleans also has 1.5 years until they could lose Davis for nothing. It's not like he is holding out like Kawhi did, so they're not in a rush. At the very least it would make sense to wait until the summer to get Boston involved.
Slight diff this year: AD > KL > PG13. That means Maginka will trade anybody not named LeBron.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:30 AM
They're laker fans. Being deluded is basically a prerequisite tbh :lol

Did you say this before the Kang signed with us? :downspin:

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:31 AM
Slight diff this year: AD > KL > PG13. That means Maginka will trade anybody not named LeBron.

But LeBron is the only guy on your roster who is anybody.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 10:32 AM
No point of getting excited. After seeing what happen with PG And KL I don’t get my hopes up for shit lol. But The NBA season is more exciting now than the playoffs that’s for sure.

This is actually how I feel ...
But I enjoy teh butthurt this has caused in just a few hours ...
Heard them on Sirius discussing it on the drive in ... Laker haters in panic mode ...is funny.

Also the Bron stans like Nick Wright and shay sharpe all giddy like its a done deal ...smh.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:33 AM

I actually would like to see LeBron ring again in LA since the Spurs contention window is dead and I have been a big James fan since he was in high school. James and Davis together would be a lot of fun to watch. But just because I think it would be a cool pairing doesn't mean I'd throw out the window the fact their young players suck and probably wouldn't interest the Pelicans when they could get better offers elsewhere.

superbigtime
01-28-2019, 10:34 AM
so tired of pussy primadona athletes dictating to the owners where they want to play. vast majority of these players have no pride and certainly no loyalty. AD is another cunt like Kawhi, Durant, LeBron and the rest of them. what a bitch.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:37 AM
so tired of pussy primadona athletes dictating to the owners where they want to play. vast majority of these players have no pride and certainly no loyalty. AD is another cunt like Kawhi, Durant, LeBron and the rest of them. what a bitch.

I don't see a problem with Davis telling his team the same thing Paul George did. I wouldn't have a problem with Kawhi doing it either if he didn't sit out the season in a hold out and avoid the team.

Did you say this before the Kang signed with us? :downspin:

No, because you could see it coming from a mile away just like this AD shit :lol

You're not deluded for thinking he wants to go to LA (he clearly wants - :lol today's nba) you're deluded for thinking your trash "prospects" are a fair deal :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
d’angelo with the lakers= he a bust
d’angelo in brooklyn= nah he never been a bust

spursfan logic :lmao

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:39 AM
No, because you could see it coming from a mile away just like this AD shit :lol

You're not deluded for thinking he wants to go to LA (he clearly wants - :lol today's nba) you're deluded for thinking your trash "prospects" are a fair deal :lol

It's not even about a fair deal. New Orleans won't get offered a fair deal by anyone. It's about the Lakers offer being a complete shit deal that could easily be beaten.

Kyle_Kuzma
because of klutch sports you dumbfuck

superbigtime
I don't see a problem with Davis telling his team the same thing Paul George did. I wouldn't have a problem with Kawhi doing it either if he didn't sit out the season in a hold out and avoid the team.

it's like spoiled kids getting whatever they want from weak parents with no spine.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:40 AM
it's like spoiled kids getting whatever they want from weak parents with no spine.

No, it's like talented adults deciding they want to work somewhere else.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 10:40 AM
the spectacle of Kiwi bolting from Toronto to LA after they haven't won shit will keep other teams from outbidding the laker for a one year rental, it's obvious. Brow will be a laker whether its 10 days or 5 months or 17 months...

RD2191
01-28-2019, 10:41 AM

I've brought this up before but the NBA has way too many garbage franchises. The Pelicans will literally never win shit. I don't blame AD for wanting out of there, there's no future there.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:41 AM
because of klutch sports you dumbfuck

So because of klutch sports the Pelicans will be falling all over themselves to take crap in exchange from the Lakers. Just like the Spurs were last summer.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 10:42 AM
thinking the pelicants will scoff at laker offer just so they can make a shitty spurlike deal getting crap like mccollum and nurkic instead :lol

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:43 AM
I've brought this up before but the NBA has way too many garbage franchises. The Pelicans will literally never win shit. I don't blame AD for wanting out of there, there's no future there.

Fully agree. It's not like he's holding out, he's saying I'm not signing the extension so might as well trade me.

01-28-2019, 10:43 AM
It's not even about a fair deal. New Orleans won't get offered a fair deal by anyone. It's about the Lakers offer being a complete shit deal that could easily be beaten.

I agree, I'm speaking from their POV tbh

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:44 AM
But LeBron is the only guy on your roster who is anybody.

You're playing checkers again. :lol Cap relief is real. We have several expiring contracts as well as cheap rookie deals that Demps could use in a rebuild. Did the Pau trade teach you farmers anything? :lol

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:45 AM
You're playing checkers again. :lol Cap relief is real. We have several expiring contracts as well as cheap rookie deals that Demps could use in a rebuild. Did the Pau trade teach you farmers anything? :lol

Is Jerry West running the Pelicans or something?

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:45 AM

Cap relief is invaluable for small market teams. ;)

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:46 AM
Is Jerry West running the Pelicans or something?

Nope, but they owe us! :lol
#BasketballReasons

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:47 AM
Nope, but they owe us! :lol
#BasketballReasons

They owe you for the league not letting Stern gift CP3 to you guys in exchange for a bunch of lousy contracts? :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:48 AM
Notorious LeNutt Hugger chimes in with the goods:

LkrFan
They owe you for the league not letting Stern gift CP3 to you guys in exchange for a bunch of lousy contracts? :lol

Yep :lmao

Seventyniner
If AD tries to hold out I don't think it will end well for him. Eventually when a superstar pulls this bitch move with more than one year left on the contract, their team will get fed up and say "fuck you, report now or your free agency gets pushed back a year". The Spurs had a lot to lose by doing this so they didn't, but the Pelicans?

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 10:49 AM
So because of klutch sports the Pelicans will be falling all over themselves to take crap in exchange from the Lakers. Just like the Spurs were last summer.
because kawhi is represented by uncle dennis:lol, unlike davis who signed with lebron’s agency months before he’s eligible for a supermax contract.

need more help there?

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:50 AM
If we trade for AD, I'd be down with bringing in Melo. #Firepower vs the Dubs off the bench will be needed.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 10:50 AM
If AD tries to hold out I don't think it will end well for him. Eventually when a superstar pulls this bitch move with more than one year left on the contract, their team will get fed up and say "fuck you, report now or your free agency gets pushed back a year". The Spurs had a lot to lose by doing this so they didn't, but the Pelicans?

this scenario is just jerk off material for disgruntled fans. it will never happen in a league because you'd then get blackballed by every agent out there who'd never want to send a client there ever again

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:51 AM
because kawhi is represented by uncle dennis:lol, unlike davis who signed with lebron’s agency months before he’s eligible for a supermax contract.

need more help there?

Yes, I do need more help in seeing how any of this matters to the Pelicans who are concerned with getting talent back, not accommodating the player leaving anyways.

LkrFan

The Spurs can get away with that shit. Not the Pels.

Spurs organization

Pelicans organization.

Not exactly the same thing. :)

Kyle_Kuzma
cap relief is not real if you’re the new orleans hornets.

best you can do is overpay a guy like julius randle. no marquee player thinks of the pelicans in free agency

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 10:54 AM
Yes, I do need more help in seeing how any of this matters to the Pelicans who are concerned with getting talent back, not accommodating the player leaving anyways.
just sit tight, relax and watch it all unfold.

good lord, this has been a collusion since day one, crystal fuckin clear. if you can’t see AD, Lebron and Rich Paul are schemin, then you’re hopeless

lefty
01-28-2019, 10:55 AM
« Davis wants to go to a contender »

You think?

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:55 AM
just sit tight, relax and watch it all unfold.

good lord, this has been a collusion since day one, crystal fuckin clear. if you can’t see AD, Lebron and Rich Paul are schemin, then. you’re hopeless

Of course they have been scheming to get him to LA since AD signed with Rich Paul, but that doesn't mean New Orleans isn't going to try to get the best deal possible.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 10:57 AM
You laker fans sure are a delusional bunch. First PG, then Kawhi, and now AD? :lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Of course they have been scheming to get him to LA since AD signed with Rich Paul, but that doesn't mean New Orleans isn't going to try to get the best deal possible.
any team is free to make an offer. his agent is doing all the legwork behind closed doors, telling em, nah B, AD aint stayin in your shitty franchise. this kid needs a bigger stage, i got him hoppin to los angeles to play with Bronny.

rich paul already said they wavin that trade kicker if he’s dealt to los angeles.

ya think danny ainge is gonna convince AD to play in boston with marcus smart, MAGA howard and aaron baynes?:lol

Mitch
01-28-2019, 11:04 AM
My boy Rubbertoe ( LkrFan ) opening up his taco stand outside the Lakers training facility as we speak to seal the deal with AD.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 11:05 AM
My boy Rubbertoe ( LkrFan ) opening up his taco stand outside the Lakers training facility as we speak to seal the deal with AD.

:lmao

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 11:06 AM
any team is free to make an offer. his agent is doing all the legwork behind closed doors, telling em, nah B, AD aint stayin in your shitty franchise. this kid needs a bigger stage, i got him hoppin to los angeles to play with Bronny.

rich paul already said they wavin that trade kicker if he’s dealt to los angeles.

ya think danny ainge is gonna convince AD to play in boston with marcus smart, MAGA howard and aaron baynes?:lol

I do think teams will take the chance that LA isn't as appealing a destination with 36 year old LeBron as it currently is with 34 year old LeBron, so will make New Orleans better offers than the Lakers can.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 11:07 AM
You laker fans sure are a delusional bunch. First PG, then Kawhi, and now AD? :lmao

They still have a great shot at Kawhi. No way he's staying in Canada.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 11:07 AM

He'll be a Clipper imo

rude1_79
01-28-2019, 11:13 AM
lets say davis goes to the lakers before the trade deadline. do they still have $ to offer leonard during the offseason? i dont know the numbers.

Ghazi
01-28-2019, 11:16 AM
AD can perhaps turn the Lakers into a 50 win 2nd round exit team tbh

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 11:20 AM
My boy Rubbertoe ( LkrFan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) ) opening up his taco stand outside the Lakers training facility as we speak to seal the deal with AD.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 11:21 AM
LeBron James

Spurs da champs
01-28-2019, 11:25 AM
The Pelicans have no one but themselves to blame for this, it's too bad tho that the Lakers were tampering/colluding like always.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:27 AM
plot twist

kyrie joins lebby in los angeles :hat

RD2191
01-28-2019, 11:35 AM
LeBron James

Lebron went to the Lakers because of LA, not because of the trash ass Lakers. It was simply a business decision. You're delusional if you believe otherwise.

Broly
Nah, if my boy Kyrie goes back crawling to LeBron after what happened in Cle imma be real mad.

LkrFan

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 11:36 AM
Lebron went to the Lakers because of LA, not because of the trash ass Lakers. It was simply a business decision. You're delusional if you believe otherwise.

LeBron was step 1. Remember, Magic guaranteed another star. Well... :)

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 11:40 AM
He'll be a Clipper imo

no player has ever wanted to sign with the cripples though. theyre hated in their own town :lol

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 11:44 AM
the panic and butthurt is soo much fun ...
Probably wont happen, but tbh though I prefer the focus was on titles the bitching will be worth it.

State still gonna pound us no matter if we get Davis ...
if healthy no one is beating them not us, not Craptors, Foston, or OKay-cee
and no, Nuggs won't either ...they alright, but they NOT real ...

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:44 AM
no player has ever wanted to sign with the cripples though. theyre hated in their own town :lol

especailly after that bitch move by ballmer:lol

The maze spit Griffin out onto a couch overlooking the Staples Center court, above the lower bowl. Crowd noise pumped in. The team’s public address announcer declared the Clippers were retiring Griffin’s number. Team employees raised an actual banner into the rafters — a vision of the future they wanted.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:53 AM
the panic and butthurt is soo much fun ...
Probably wont happen, but tbh though I prefer the focus was on titles the bitching will be worth it.

State still gonna pound us no matter if we get Davis ...
if healthy no one is beating them not us, not Craptors, Foston, or OKay-cee
and no, Nuggs won't either ...they alright, but they NOT real ...

stop bein polite nigga. y’know this shit is going down. wasnt dell demps the same brotha that green lit cp3 to the lakers?:lol

RD2191
01-28-2019, 12:11 PM

This is true :lol

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 12:14 PM
stop bein polite nigga. y’know this shit is going down. wasnt dell demps the same brotha that green lit cp3 to the lakers?:lol

nahhh ... wasnt demps (i dont think)

snickles
01-28-2019, 12:22 PM

cap holds factored in?

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 12:47 PM
cap holds factored in?

I don't think so

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 12:48 PM

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 12:53 PM

:corn:

DAF86
01-28-2019, 12:53 PM

I think you made the same post when PG and Kawhi were available for trades, tbh. :lol

DAF86
01-28-2019, 12:57 PM

Remember that.

You are forgetting the little detail that we got a fucking all-NBA 2nd team player. :lol

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 01:05 PM
You are forgetting the little detail that we got a fucking all-NBA 2nd team player. :lol

Sure.
If that comforts you at night ...
all things considered not a horrible trade.
But you also gave up green and did not get any of their best young assets back.

As bum and I were arguing you had to get back teh other team's best young player not just a pseudo 2nd team all nba player.
DDR will be lucky to sniff that this year so in actuality you did not even get a third team all NBA player. he made second last year, for the Raptors.

there is some talk he wont even make all-star team, but one of him and LMA has to make it (imho) unless Doncic steals his spot ...

all stars locks:

Bron, steph, giannis, PG, Davis, KL, Kyrie, Kemba, KD, harden, Embiid, Jokic, dame

Probables: KAT and Russ

bubbles: Aldridge, DRR, Tobias Harris, Jamal Murray, Beal, Middleton, Druss, Booker, Doncic, Blake, Galinari

I think DR or LMA make it not sure both get in ... (based on upstairs I would think it would be LMA but who knows?!)

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 01:06 PM
I think you made the same post when PG and Kawhi were available for trades, tbh. :lol

I probably did ... :lol
I mostly post serious takes so when I am fuxing with yall ...
it should be easy to tell tbh :wakeup

Raven
01-28-2019, 01:13 PM

Fabbs
01-28-2019, 01:14 PM
Stop trying to put logic into the situation.

Kream for Dave Meyers
Michelle Thompson for peanuts
Dereek Swisher for using his daughter fake medical *must be in LA*
MVPau for Kwame

If Disney/ABC/Stern Jr./faggotized NBA want AD on Lakers he is coming.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 01:16 PM

Tbh :lol Lakers have jack shit. Not to mention their supposed young talent have all been exposed as little more than role players. :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 01:27 PM
Screaming A and Wojtek coming up on ESPNLA to discuss. Tune in sons. :tu

DAF86
01-28-2019, 01:41 PM

Lakers have no leverage son. In fact, given the recent turn of events (George signing with OKC, Kawhi being traded elsewhere and supposedly preferring the Clippers over the Lakers) they might be pretty damn desperate.

If I'm the Pels I'm asking for any semi-promising young Laker player (Kuzma, Hart, Zubac, Ingram, maybe even Ball) and multiple draft picks.

Magic not down with it? Then well, good luck selling Lebron the idea of wasting one and a half more years of the last breath of his career to get Davis.

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 01:48 PM
derozon poeltl and the raptors first

was good enough for somebody to land kawhi tbh :lol

FrostKing
01-28-2019, 01:51 PM
NBA = WWE

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 01:52 PM
NBA = WWE
still better than poland

Laker_1995
01-28-2019, 01:54 PM
I don’t buy it. I’m more of a realist than anything. Pg and kawahi went horrible for us. So I’m not believing jack shit about anybody’s rumors or sources.

FrostKing
01-28-2019, 01:59 PM
still better than poland
Zakopane

https://i.ibb.co/Ph1L7rg/b1cfa06.jpg

Rosewood
01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Who gives a fuck? Where has AD led Pelicans?

Laker_1995
01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Zakopane

thats a nice fucking picture

tenbeersbold
01-28-2019, 02:06 PM
Zakopane

Killer slopes there

FkLA
01-28-2019, 02:06 PM
WTF happened to playing out your contract (like Durbeta) or atleast waiting till the last year? These new age superstars are ruining small markets, tbh.

marinoman
01-28-2019, 02:13 PM
For a year and a half of AD I’d think someone (in the east) would off decent packages without any guarantee of an extension. I mean the hornets should offer anything except kemba. Kemba + ad + jobbers= east contenders

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 02:38 PM

a bit of a concern of mine ...
that being said he would best big Bron has ever played with ...

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 02:39 PM
a bit of a concern of mine ...
that being said he would best big Bron has ever played with ...

Plus, you could the same thing about MVPau before he joined Achilles ...
at least Davis won a playoff series and a game ...

Pau got swept ...just saying. Turned out fine for us.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 02:41 PM

^ playing checkers. Pau won nothing by himself...but when added to another star... ;)

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 02:42 PM
WTF happened to playing out your contract (like Durbeta) or atleast waiting till the last year? These new age superstars are ruining small markets, tbh.

:cry

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 03:11 PM
players requesting trades is nothing new. i just hate when they do it publicly midseason. when you make it public, the team loses a ton of leverage, which makes it even more difficult for them to make a trade.

request it in private, and have the pels shop around

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 03:19 PM
:wow

RD2191
01-28-2019, 03:21 PM

Lakers won't land him, I guarantee it.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 03:26 PM

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 03:27 PM

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 03:32 PM
2x champ chimes in:

RD2191
01-28-2019, 03:35 PM

:wakeup

Laker_1995
01-28-2019, 03:41 PM
I hate this. Because when AD don’t come we laker fans getting. Clowned like a mofo lol

Mikeanaro
01-28-2019, 03:42 PM
In a way yes, but also Davis has been surrounded with crap.
Not even one decent point guard.

Mikeanaro
01-28-2019, 03:45 PM
Plus, you could the same thing about MVPau before he joined Achilles ...
at least Davis won a playoff series and a game ...

Pau got swept ...just saying. Turned out fine for us.
Pau was a wuss, always will be one.
AD is really good.

phxspurfan
01-28-2019, 04:06 PM

It won't even take that much. I'd say one protected 1st, Ball and Ingram does the trick.

phxspurfan
01-28-2019, 04:07 PM
In a way yes, but also Davis has been surrounded with crap.
Not even one decent point guard.

No way Davis was staying there anyway. He wants the bright lights

phxspurfan
01-28-2019, 04:08 PM
players requesting trades is nothing new. i just hate when they do it publicly midseason. when you make it public, the team loses a ton of leverage, which makes it even more difficult for them to make a trade.

request it in private, and have the pels shop around

Because when you make the demand privately the team has the power. When you let your agent do it for you and your Camp talks to the media, you have the power. Regardless of how ethical it may not be

spurraider21
01-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Because when you make the demand privately the team has the power. When you let your agent do it for you and your Camp talks to the media, you have the power. Regardless of how ethical it may not be
not about ethics. you just make it harder for your team to execute a trade, potentially keeping you locked there longer than you want to be.

now that teams know that the pressure to trade him is absolute, they dont have to give the same quality of offers they otherwise would have, and the pels are less likely to pull a quick trigger. will likely wait until the summer or even next year's deadline. but had he just told them privately, and pels took the initiative to make calls, i think a trade would happen much more quickly

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 04:23 PM
I hate this. Because when AD don’t come we laker fans getting. Clowned like a mofo lol

That's why this forum full of farmers is so fun tbh :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 04:26 PM
:cry :lmao :cry

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 04:48 PM
Stop trying to put logic into the situation.

Kream for Dave Meyers
Michelle Thompson for peanuts
Dereek Swisher for using his daughter fake medical *must be in LA*
MVPau for Kwame

If Disney/ABC/Stern Jr./faggotized NBA want AD on Lakers he is coming.

The Spurs got Frank Brickowski for Mychal Thompson. It was a really good deal for them considering how shit a player Thompson was when he was the focal point of the offense. Look up that nigga's stats when he was on the Spurs, he was basically Olowokandi minus the size.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 04:50 PM
not about ethics. you just make it harder for your team to execute a trade, potentially keeping you locked there longer than you want to be.

now that teams know that the pressure to trade him is absolute, they dont have to give the same quality of offers they otherwise would have, and the pels are less likely to pull a quick trigger. will likely wait until the summer or even next year's deadline. but had he just told them privately, and pels took the initiative to make calls, i think a trade would happen much more quickly

I don't think it makes much of a difference myself. If the Pelicans are making Davis available then everyone knows he told them he wasn't going to sign the extension. The fact that Davis just says he wants to go to a contender probably shouldn't depress his value as much as Kawhi sitting out a season and saying LA or bust.

Killakobe81
01-28-2019, 04:50 PM
Pau was a wuss, always will be one.
AD is really good.

whaaaat?!
you dear besmirch MVpau?!
Amb and Cripple nation will tell you he carried the Lakers to backtoback titles "by himself"

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 04:52 PM
whaaaat?!
Amb and Cripple nation will tell you he carried the Lakers to backtoback titles "by himself"

We'd kill to have MVPau. That nigga was great ten years ago.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 05:10 PM
whaaaat?!

Word! :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 05:16 PM

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:21 PM
:lol Pelicans saying they’re going to do this on their timeline

translation “Boston has by far the best package they can offer, so it’d be retarded to rush a deal for some collection of LAs shitty prospects when we have nothing to gain from it”

01-28-2019, 05:26 PM
"We have also requested the League to strictly enforce the tampering rules associated with this transaction."

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 05:27 PM

translation “Boston has by far the best package they can offer, so it’d be retarded to rush a deal for some collection of LAs shitty prospects when we have nothing to gain from it”

Pretty much. If LA wants Davis they better get really creative in three or four way deals.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 05:32 PM
https://twitter.com/AnthonyIrwinLA/status/1089993197298737154

MAGAceltics pandering toward white american players at the expense of alienating all the black athletes :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:33 PM

you thinking klutch would send AD to the celtkkks after ainge slandered lebron?

dam, some you niggas are really playing checkers:lmao

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:33 PM
Pretty much. If LA wants Davis they better get really creative in three or four way deals.
Yeah and even then they’d have to strike gold.

The Celts have a potential top 10 pick via Sac to offer (right now it’d be #6) and better young players. No one outside of LA wants anything to do with Longo Ball or Brandon Ingram.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:35 PM
with what? $50 from your bank account :lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
Yeah and even then they’d have to strike gold.

The Celts have a potential top 10 pick via Sac to offer (right now it’d be #6) and better young players. No one outside of LA wants anything to do with Longo Ball or Brandon Ingram.

draft picks from one of the weakest draft :lol

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM
you thinking klutch would send AD to the celtkkks after ainge slandered lebron?

dam, some you niggas are really playing checkers:lmao
Who is klutch? Dell Demps? And yes, I don’t think an NBA GM would sacrifice the return he’d get on a trade just because he didn’t like something Ainge said. The idea that he would is retarded Laker fan delusions.

Kobe'sAchilles
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM
La failed to get Paul George
They failed to get Kawhi
And now Magic will find a way to screw this up by not offering Kuzma and they will fail to get AD.
But hey, at least you got old man pulled groin Lebron :lol

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:38 PM
Still better than the trash “prospects” LA has, I’d take a top 10 pick in this draft over L:lolnzo :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:38 PM
Still better than the trash “prospects” LA has, I’d take a top 10 pick in this draft over L:lolnzo :lol

like who? i wanna hear it

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM

As opposed to trading for two busts? :lol

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Who is klutch? Dell Demps? And yes, I don’t think an NBA GM would sacrifice the return he’d get on a trade just because he didn’t like something Ainge said. The idea that he would is retarded Laker fan delusions.

if MAGAinge didn't put a scrub like brown on the table for kiwi he's not giving up shit for a guaranteed 1 yr brow rental.

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
Seeing that Longo can’t shoot a basketball are you really challenging the idea that this years draft has better prospects than him :lol

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:41 PM
if MAGAinge didn't put a scrub like brown on the table for kiwi he's not giving up shit for a guaranteed 1 yr brow rental.
Kiwi made it clear he wouldn’t sign an extension in Boston, all the reports today have said AD is willing to sign an extension in either Boston, NY or LA. Ainge will offer up a lot more than he did for Kiwi.

Id also still take Jaylen Brown over L:lolnzo :lol

RD2191
01-28-2019, 05:42 PM
with what? $50 from your bank account :lmao

I have 50? :wow see ya bums later

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:45 PM

:lmao ad isn’t signing with boston. his mouthpiece already stated this.

again celtics has no futute

MAGA hayward making $30 mil
aaron baynes
marcus smart

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:47 PM
As opposed to trading for two busts? :lol
labled a bust on his second season :lmao

i wana hear names, see receipts. who would y’all take in this loaded draft over ball and ingram

lesss goooo

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:47 PM
:lmao ad isn’t signing with boston. his mouthpiece already stated this.

again celtics has no futute

MAGA hayward making $30 mil
aaron baynes
marcus smart
Link?

:lol Lonzo
:lol Ingram
:lol Kyle tall Nick Young Kuzma
:lol Lebron missing half the season with a pulled groin
:lol the Lakers future has about as good of an outlook as Magic’s T-cells do

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 05:50 PM

Leetonidas
01-28-2019, 05:52 PM
Hope you're packing your bags Kuz, make sure to bring some shorts and thin clothes cus it's humid as fuck in the swamp :lol

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:52 PM
https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Just pick from the top 15 players in this mock draft and I’d take them over Lonzo. They at least have a chance to be good, Lonzo is a proven bust. I’ll take an unknown over a proven failure.

Fabbs
01-28-2019, 05:56 PM
The Spurs got Frank Brickowski for Mychal Thompson. It was a really good deal for them considering how shit a player Thompson was when he was the focal point of the offense. Look up that nigga's stats when he was on the Spurs, he was basically Olowokandi minus the size.
I've got no problem with the Brick. He was a hardworking heterosexual male who wasn't going to fit in the Magic and the FlamerTime Lakers. Neither was he going to get any real calls when up against Denise Rodman in the rigged Seattle - Bulls Finals series.
Point being, Thompson, while descending was exactly what the Lakers needed at the time. Michael Cooper was out and injured. Trading to in interconference team like that was shameful. Thompson needed to merely be a 6th man.

If the NBA Entertainment industry wants AD on the Lakers, he will be on them.

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:57 PM
Hope you're packing your bags Kuz, make sure to bring some shorts and thin clothes cus it's humid as fuck in the swamp :lol
He’s got nothing to worry about, the Pels would prefer to get Tatum instead over Tall Nick Young :lol

Fabbs
01-28-2019, 05:57 PM
Kiwi made it clear he wouldn’t sign an extension in Boston,
He did? I'm not doubting that, rather asking for link, how do you know?
I've wondered why he did not sign with Boston / what Ainge did or did not offer.

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 05:59 PM
He did? I'm not doubting that, rather asking for link, how do you know?
I've wondered why he did not sign with Boston / what Ainge did or did not offer.
He (or should I say his uncle) said he wasn’t signing an extension anywhere except LA, it wasn’t specific to Boston. As a result Ainge never seriously pursued him.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 06:04 PM
https://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Just pick from the top 15 players in this mock draft and I’d take them over Lonzo. They at least have a chance to be good, Lonzo is a proven bust. I’ll take an unknown over a proven failure.

if youre not picking zion, barrett or ja you have no case, and that’s only 3.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 06:05 PM
He (or should I say his uncle) said he wasn’t signing an extension anywhere except LA, it wasn’t specific to Boston. As a result Ainge never seriously pursued him.

Uncle did eventually say they'd give Philly a fair shot but no one else outside LA.

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 06:07 PM
if youre not picking zion, barrett or ja you have no case, and that’s only 3.

So you’re saying they’re the only 3 players in the draft better than a point guard who currently shoots free throws at 41% :lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 06:13 PM
aight you bros are getting all worked up for no reason but here’s some facts:lol

-ad signed with lebron’s agency
-declined a legit supermax offer (called it on the other thread)

y’all know what’s next?

rich paul with leaks that AD will only sign with the lakers

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 06:15 PM
So you’re saying they’re the only 3 players in the draft better than a point guard who currently shoots free throws at 41% :lmao
i need names bro. nobody will GAF if they become worse players than zo and ingram.

stop being a pussy.:lol

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 06:16 PM
aight you bros are getting all worked up for no reason but here’s some facts:lol

y’all know what’s next?

it's been obvious for months tbh... only the spur fan deniers will come around when it happens like Cripple Nation :lol

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 06:18 PM
i need names bro. nobody will GAF if they become worse players than zo and ingram.

stop being a pussy.:lol
Click on the link and read the first 15 names to go in the mock draft. I’m on my phone so don’t really feel like listing them in a post when they’re available via link. I’ve given you names.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 06:20 PM
it's been obvious for months tbh... only the spur fan deniers will come around when it happens like Cripple Nation :lol
these niggas thought AD woke up this morning and just realized

” fuck it, i want to be traded”

Chillen
01-28-2019, 06:34 PM
Pelicans would be stupid to take the Lakers trash package of Lonzo, Kuzma, 1st rounder. They will get better offers for Davis and always trade a player that good East, show your franchise and competitive spirit respect. Helping rival teams out is never a good idea look at that Cavs/Celtics Irving trade how that worked out.

Bulls need to get to work and see if they can get him, they have the pieces to do it.

Broly
01-28-2019, 06:49 PM
I’d like to see a trade around AD and Simmons. Would be good for either team and it’s certainly better than that package involving Air Ball and Bustgram.

Seventyniner
01-28-2019, 06:51 PM
The Spurs can get away with that shit. Not the Pels.

Yeah, that makes sense. Since the Spurs can't do it, nobody can. I still wouldn't put it past a pissed-off owner though. MJ wouldn't have any of this shit imo.

RD2191
01-28-2019, 07:01 PM
I’d like to see a trade around AD and Simmons. Would be good for either team and it’s certainly better than that package involving Air Ball and Bustgram.

Tbh

Chris
01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
If we trade for AD, I'd be down with bringing in Melo. #Firepower vs the Dubs off the bench will be needed.

ducks
01-28-2019, 07:38 PM
I hope he goes to New York Knick’s and then Durant goes there

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 07:47 PM

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 07:48 PM
I hope he goes to New York Knick’s and then Durant goes there

Why?

Thebesteva
01-28-2019, 08:04 PM

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252393/Anthony-Davis-Not-Interested-In-Celtics-Trade-Kyrie-Irving-Uncertain-To-Re-Sign-With-Team

Uh Oh...looks like he doesnt want to go to Boston.

SuperCam
01-28-2019, 08:14 PM
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252393/Anthony-Davis-Not-Interested-In-Celtics-Trade-Kyrie-Irving-Uncertain-To-Re-Sign-With-Team

ducks
01-28-2019, 08:46 PM
Why?
Knicks fans deserve both
Make east more balance
Get Durant out of west
Gs without Durant are not heavy favorites

Will Hunting
01-28-2019, 08:51 PM

:lmao realgm

stick to making creepy threads about the Kardashians and gay NFL players you pinoy faggot.

Chris Fall
01-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Chris Haynes doesn't write for realgm. He's a senior NBA insider for Yahoo Sports. The link is realgm. The author of the report is from Yahoo Sports.

You can lol Yahoo Sports too if you want.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:44 PM
Why?

because lbrn hates trump

lmbebo
01-28-2019, 09:47 PM

Simmons is also Rich Paul and I don't think he wants Simmons going to NO ...

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 09:48 PM
The one and only one way I could see the Lakers pulling off this deal is if they take Holiday's contract in addition to giving up their young crap, but the only way they could make that deal would require KCP to sign off on it since it would cause him to lose his Early Bird status. If New Orleans wants to slash salary and somehow likes Ingram/Ball/Kuzma that's the one way the Lakers could actually pull off the deal. Pelinka would have to completely gut the team, but who in his right mind wouldn't to get Davis? Then go sign Melo. :lol

Pelicans78
01-28-2019, 10:08 PM
Pels need to sit AD until he is traded. No upside by playing him. Don’t need to rush a deal either. Definitely wouldn’t let Demps make a deal. He should be be fired after the season with Gentry. Or fire them now. Trade Randle and Miroshit before the deadline.

Bynumite
01-28-2019, 10:15 PM
What a good couple weeks for New Orleans sports. Yikes.

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:30 PM
Pels need to sit AD until he is traded. No upside by playing him. Don’t need to rush a deal either. Definitely wouldn’t let Demps make a deal. He should be be fired after the season with Gentry. Or fire them now. Trade Randle and Miroshit before the deadline.

Probably would make sense to shut him down and tank if they can't make a big move at the deadline to make him want to stay. Then see if you can squeeze anything out of Boston before the draft. Ainge has to see how much of a retard he was not making a play for Leonard last summer, so hopefully you guys get some kind of combination of Tatum and picks from that faggot.

Bynumite
01-28-2019, 10:34 PM

Lavar thinking he has any kind of leverage :lol

baseline bum
01-28-2019, 10:35 PM

LOL that faggot trying to torpedo his trade value even further.

LkrFan
01-28-2019, 10:39 PM
DPG sighting? :wow

DPG21920
01-28-2019, 10:50 PM
While it’s possible that LA gets AD due to the tampering (no joke, it was obvious Klutch was planting the seeds of discord and destabilization) they really lack the assets compared to most teams.

For perspective, none of the Lakers young core (Kuz, Ingram, Ball or Hart) even have a league average PER?? I mean, that is crazy. They have 2-3 years worth of tape and have not leaped anywhere close to all-star, some have injury concerns (Lonzo’s leg) and beyond that I’m sure NO isn’t happy about LA doing this.

Even if AD is willing to drag his name through the mud like Kawhi (Kawhi was pretty much a villain in most people’s eyes) it’s AD. Some team would probably take a swing even if they didn’t know if AD would sign. Worst case, you can recoup assets you give up by flipping AD to another team. He’s the prime asset here.

But it’s crazy how the Lakers can be one of the most inept franchises for the past 5-6 years in all phases (draft, development and free agency) and still have people like Bron going to them. AD has said he wants to go to a competent franchise that has a good track record and can set him up to win and LA is at the bottom of the list if that is the true requirements.

Beyond that, how does LA after spurning (stupidly) PG and Kawhi still get FA that want to play there :lol? It’s amazing.

DPG21920
01-28-2019, 10:53 PM

This type of stuff hurts the Lakers when they are already on thin ice. Lonzo last time a trade came up announced a surgery. Now? He’s telling NO that if you want to trade for me, I will pull an AD and won’t stay. LA has zero margin for error here and Lonzo throwing a wrench and having to add another team decreases the likelihood it does not happen

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:12 PM
While it’s possible that LA gets AD due to the tampering (no joke, it was obvious Klutch was planting the seeds of discord and destabilization) they really lack the assets compared to most teams.

For perspective, none of the Lakers young core (Kuz, Ingram, Ball or Hart) even have a league average PER?? I mean, that is crazy. They have 2-3 years worth of tape and have not leaped anywhere close to all-star, some have injury concerns (Lonzo’s leg) and beyond that I’m sure NO isn’t happy about LA doing this.

Even if AD is willing to drag his name through the mud like Kawhi (Kawhi was pretty much a villain in most people’s eyes) it’s AD. Some team would probably take a swing even if they didn’t know if AD would sign. Worst case, you can recoup assets you give up by flipping AD to another team. He’s the prime asset here.

But it’s crazy how the Lakers can be one of the most inept franchises for the past 5-6 years in all phases (draft, development and free agency) and still have people like Bron going to them. AD has said he wants to go to a competent franchise that has a good track record and can set him up to win and LA is at the bottom of the list if that is the true requirements.

Beyond that, how does LA after spurning (stupidly) PG and Kawhi still get FA that want to play there :lol? It’s amazing.

if you want PER which is a very outdated metric. zu has a PER of 21.4 :lol

DPG21920
01-28-2019, 11:23 PM
if you want PER which is a very outdated metric. zu has a PER of 21.4 :lol

Im not saying PER is the end all be all or anything; it is just one thing that highlights how mediocre these guys have been. Forget expectations and just evaluate how they have been; there are numerous metrics that paint them to average to slightly below average players.

Pelicans78
01-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Not only are their PERs underwhelming, but their win shares/48 are pretty bad too compared to what Boston could offer. Pels can get those Laker prospects anytime.

Joseph Kony
01-28-2019, 11:30 PM
ima laugh when the Pels say fuck LA and trade his ass to Toronto or something :lmao fuck these divas trying to force their way out. overrated clown can barely stay on the court

apalisoc_9
01-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Kawhi effect? Stars requesting trades left and right :wow

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:48 PM
Not only are their PERs underwhelming, but their win shares/48 are pretty bad too compared to what Boston could offer. Pels can get those Laker prospects anytime.
you’re gonna get lonzo and lavar. and you’ll like it:lol

Pelicans78
01-28-2019, 11:49 PM
Kawhi effect? Stars requesting trades left and right :wow

No this the Lebron effect from the Decision. It created all of this.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Im not saying PER is the end all be all or anything; it is just one thing that highlights how mediocre these guys have been. Forget expectations and just evaluate how they have been; there are numerous metrics that paint them to average to slightly below average players.
Dlo was also below average. kid is probably gonna be an all star this year.

DPG21920
01-28-2019, 11:53 PM
Dlo was also below average. kid is probably gonna be an all star this year.

The one trait that he has that Ingram/Lonzo don’t? He could always shoot.

apalisoc_9
01-29-2019, 12:01 AM
No this the Lebron effect from the Decision. It created all of this.

Yo lebron didnt sabtoage their trade values to force a trade. Kawhi did and so did butler and now davis. :lol

This is a completely different animal

Spurs da champs
01-29-2019, 12:05 AM
Demps wants to bend the knee & send the franchise player to the Lakers again, huh? Sucks that Stern & the league cant save the Pelicans from this clown this time around.

Mikeanaro
01-29-2019, 12:07 AM
whaaaat?!
Nope, they can say all they want.
That wuss was there with Fisher, Odom, Artest, an effective Ariza.
His lack of balls and the way he was missing layups was embarrassing, Kobe had bricks but he shot from everywhere not just from 3 feet from the rim.

Also all that about the MVPau, but where was he in 2011-2012? at 31 years he was avg 17 ppg, thats lame.
Kobe was the soul, Pau the foul smell.

Per Wiki, Lakers 2013 season
Kupchak told Lakers season-ticket holders the team needed Gasol to be more involved, and the Lakers needed to play better defense. He did not believe that the team, whose roster's average age was 28.5, was too old to win a championship.

That bastard was avg 13.7 points...

Kyle_Kuzma
01-29-2019, 12:35 AM
damn, now klay is interested in joining the lakers if AD joins the squad

R. DeMurre
01-29-2019, 02:01 AM
I think the team that can offer the best package is Toronto.

Something like Siakam/Valanciunas/Van Fleet for Davis/Elfrid Payton works on ESPN's trade machine.
Toronto's already swinging for the fences with Kawhi on the last year of his deal, so why not go all in and get Davis too?
For New Orleans, adding those three to Holiday and Mirotic makes them a better team than anything the Lakers can offer.

Ghazi
01-29-2019, 05:20 AM
I don't think PER is "outdated", it just sometimes paints an inaccurate story.

I think it IS notable though that none of the young core has a PER above 15, you can't ignore that... it makes it unlikely any of them will ever evolve into a superstar.

KobeScored81
01-29-2019, 06:09 AM

This is a different situation than those. I think with PG and KL, we could’ve acquired them but front office wasn’t willing to give up enough, due to believing too much in the young guys. Right now I’m sure Magic is willing to give NO everyone but it just might not be enough at this point. If we miss out on Davis, and a max free agent this summer, then it’s our own fault.

KobeScored81
01-29-2019, 06:14 AM
But it’s crazy how the Lakers can be one of the most inept franchises for the past 5-6 years in all phases (draft, development and free agency) and still have people like Bron going to them.

That’s because the Lakers run this league. Always have and always will. We will always be the marquee brand of the NBA and the Spurs will always be below us, far below us.

ambchang
01-29-2019, 07:04 AM
The main reason the NBA is no longer a good, or even average product.

The salaries are now so huge that players a willing to give up tens of millions just so that they can play with their friends.

Eventually, small market teams will lose fan interest and become farm teams for big market teams, while the big market teams have no incentives to become a professionally operated billion dollar company.

KobeScored81
01-29-2019, 07:45 AM
The main reason the NBA is no longer a good, or even average product.

The salaries are now so huge that players a willing to give up tens of millions just so that they can play with their friends.

Eventually, small market teams will lose fan interest and become farm teams for big market teams, while the big market teams have no incentives to become a professionally operated billion dollar company.

Yep like San Antonio. But who cares its a boring ass irrelevant city anyways. Irrelevant city and team. Even when the Spurrs are good no one gives a fuck. And the bitches in San Antonio look terrible

UZER
01-29-2019, 07:57 AM
AD is overrated. He’s a really good player, but this dude is as soft as they come when it comes to little boo boos.

He definitely needs someone like Lebrun to be the alpha.

smaka
01-29-2019, 09:07 AM
AD is empty stats player, period. Has like 1 playoff win in his entire career, lmao. And don't say his teams were that bad, because they weren't. Empty stats player plagued by different strange injuries.

Kyle_Kuzma
01-29-2019, 09:27 AM

y’all know what’s next?

:hat

lets
do this already

SuperCam
01-29-2019, 09:28 AM

:hat

lets
do this already

Sorry Will Hunting but it's over :lol

SuperCam
01-29-2019, 09:29 AM
Clipper Nation tell me how lebron moved to la to take it easy and retire :lol

Killakobe81
01-29-2019, 09:34 AM
Cant believe some Laker fans worrying about depth

just keep one of zubac, Ingram Kuzma Lonzo ...

Let them have any 3 plus KCP , wagner and a unprotected first.
they want something else flip Ball/Ingram/Kuzma for a pick or player ..and get the deal done now.

again I still prefer A healthy KL but IDK ...KL has lost something ...
Doncic was cooking and KL never switched over to him.
The spur version of KL locks Doncic down.

IF Kawhi isnt healthy and KD is staying there is no other star despite his nagging injuries worth ttrading 4 or 5 to 1 for ...

get it done, Maginka.

DPG21920
01-29-2019, 09:45 AM
The pressure is immense now on LA. They whiffed publicly on 2 stars to pair with Bron and everyone sees their faith in the youth was misplaced at best and negligent at worst.

Now you have one of the last true stars available and again asking for LA to get it done. If they miss on AD despite Klutch/Bron having the inside track it may very well signal one of the most embarrassing times in LA history.

Not to mention there are no seemingly realistic stars left. PG is out. Kawhi seems out too. If you don’t get AD which stars are even available to pair with Bron? KD seems unlikely but possible. Greek Freak seems content as does Harden.

Everyone left is B level at best.

RsxPiimp
01-29-2019, 09:46 AM
I can’t see this happening at the deadline tbh.

LkrFan
01-29-2019, 09:59 AM
AD is overrated. He’s a really good player, but this dude is as soft as they come when it comes to little boo boos.

He definitely needs someone like Lebrun to be the alpha.

You farmers used to say MVPau was overrated until Kobe held his hand. :lol

LkrFan
01-29-2019, 09:59 AM
Clipper Nation tell me how lebron moved to la to take it easy and retire :lol

Killakobe81
01-29-2019, 10:00 AM
The pressure is immense now on LA. They whiffed publicly on 2 stars to pair with Bron and everyone sees their faith in the youth was misplaced at best and negligent at worst.

Now you have one of the last true stars available and again asking for LA to get it done. If they miss on AD despite Klutch/Bron having the inside track it may very well signal one of the most embarrassing times in LA history.

Not to mention there are no seemingly realistic stars left. PG is out. Kawhi seems out too. If you don’t get AD which stars are even available to pair with Bron? KD seems unlikely but possible. Greek Freak seems content as does Harden.

Everyone left is B level at best.

there is pressure i dont dismiss that.
But as you just said yesterday the fact remains, that stars STILL wanna come here.
IS more improtant than anything else.

And they did not "whiff" on Kawhi stop making up shit, Deeps.
They gambled and whiffed on PG13.
We wont know about Kawhi until this off season.

they still got bron who is easily worth more than any of those guys.
So you can paint it as "dire" but when the best pplayer in teh NBA and potential next wanna play for your team ... that is not "dire".

There is a sense of urgency for sure ... but Deeps keeps painting tehse dire pictures but yet AD wants to come here ...