PDA

View Full Version : Did Joe Wilson Out His Wife?

Nbadan
10-27-2005, 02:40 AM
RUSH: Here is the information that Wilson himself put out on his wife. The 2003 Iraq Forum, June 14th, 2003, Washington, DC, and it lists -- there's three pages of speakers here, and they're from all over the world, and on the last page, you get to Joe Wilson, under the section, "Evening public lecture, a state-of-the-movement address," and it lists the keynote speaker, Ray McGovern, a CIA analyst, and ambassador Joseph Wilson. Now, listen to the bio that accompanies Wilson's picture on the website promoting the 2003 Iraqi forum. Again, this is one full month before Novak's column came out identifying her. "Joseph C. Wilson IV blah," blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. "Ambassador Wilson graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in '72. He's been decorated as a commander in the Order of the Equatorial Star by the government of Gabon and as an admiral in the El Paso Navy by the El Paso County commissioners. He is married to former Valerie Plame and has four children." So he outs his wife's name:

Valerie.

Plame.

Now, I'm telling you that the concern over all this is, "Well, if she's running around using the name Valerie Plame, and is known as an agent at the CIA, anybody who knows her from her CIA work will then know that she's Joe Wilson's wife." So he puts her name out there. He also allows Vanity Fair to photograph them on the cover of the magazine. So the point here is that Patrick Fitzgerald will not have an easy time if he goes for revelation of her identity. She will have to take the stand as will Wilson, and all their public appearances and various social contacts will become relevant. So if they're sill pursuing this notion that the real crime here -- and the reason he asked this, and speculated, because they're sending FBI agents into the neighborhood and asking neighbors if they knew that she worked at the CIA. So I find this amazing. I can't believe they're still working on that aspect of this, and it could be for any reason whatsoever.

Rush Limbaugh (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_102605/content/truth_detector.guest.html)

I think we've finally figured out why many bush apologists like Yonivore think Fitzgerald is going to indict Joe Wilson tomarrow.

:lol

Joe Wilson is married to Valerie Plame. Valerie Plame is a CIA secret operative. Therefore, Joe Wilson must deny that he is married to Valerie Plame.

Now, from this I can conclude one of two possibilities. Either the CIA uses the maiden names of female agents as their secret identities, or Rush Limbaugh is a fucking idiot. I'll go with the latter.

AFE7FATMAN
10-27-2005, 03:04 AM
The Plot thickens
Nice Article Dan

Vashner
10-27-2005, 01:07 PM
I don't think Wilson will be indicted. He didn't sign a NDA with the CIA.

I think the CIA is compromised. Meaning there are people working against Bush inside. Which is a form of treason.

This is just the start of things.. more of America's Cold Civil War II boiling deep inside our bowls...

scott
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
To say Rush's logic is flawed is an understatement.