PDA

View Full Version : Biden embraced segregation in 1975

DarrinS
02-01-2019, 07:07 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/joe-biden-embraced-segregation-in-1975-claiming-it-was-a-matter-of-black-pride

Add to his apologies list

Will Hunting
02-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Great, don’t want him as the candidate. The more skeletons come out now, the less that’ll be left for the general in nearly 2 years.

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 07:10 PM
lmao they're all virtue signaling frauds

Pavlov
02-01-2019, 07:12 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/joe-biden-embraced-segregation-in-1975-claiming-it-was-a-matter-of-black-pride

Add to his apologies list:lol "embraced"

Darrin would've opposed busing too.

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 07:14 PM
:lol "embraced"

Darrin would've opposed busing too.

how do we know you wouldn't have or still wouldn't? we can all play the same game of make believe you play pav.

say the lie enough and it becomes truth; right?

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2019, 07:16 PM
Busing was a big deal at the time and a huge failure.

Blake
02-01-2019, 07:17 PM
how do we know you wouldn't have or still wouldn't? we can all play the same game of make believe you play pav.

say the lie enough and it becomes truth; right?

You play that game all that time when evil Democrat/liberal/Hillary get brought up.

Fucking drugged up tat freak

Pavlov
02-01-2019, 07:17 PM
how do we know you wouldn't have or still wouldn't? we can all play the same game of make believe you play pav.Opposing busing isn't "embracing segregation."

I was at a school that had kids bused in. Was overall positive for the school but I see the issues. The main problem was the black kids' neighborhood schools sucked because of discrimination. Busing was seen as a quick fix but didn't address the root problems we're still dealing with today.

AaronY
02-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Dang really want Biden. Righties excited to discredit him so they can get Bernie or Kamala is weird. I guess any democrat is always considered evil by them tho

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 07:20 PM
You play that game all that time when evil Democrat/liberal/Hillary get brought up.

Fucking drugged up tat freak

but mommy it's no fair!!!!! :cry

you're so pathetic blake. tsk tsk tsk

Opposing busing isn't "embracing segregation."

I was at a school that had kids bused in. Was overall positive for the school but I see the issues. The main problem was the black kids' neighborhood schools sucked because of discrimination. Busing was seen as a quick fix but didn't address the root problems we're still dealing with today.

:tu i see your point pav.

benefactor
02-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Remember det time Trump was a democrat?

Good times

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 07:22 PM
yall want to know what wasn't positive... sticking me in an ESL class in 5th grade to assimilate the others while feeling totally out of place as a 10-11 yr old. our school system is fucking retarded.

fix the system!

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 07:22 PM

Good times

:tu isn't he still though... like moderately?

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Opposing busing isn't "embracing segregation."

Public opinion gradually came around to educational opportunity parity and not geographical busing strictly for integration.

Winehole23
02-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Public opinion gradually came around to educational opportunity parity and not geographical busing strictly for integration.Did the schools ever come around to parity of opportunity?

If not, there still might be something to be said for busing the underserved to better schools, in 2019.

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Did the schools ever come around to parity of opportunity?

If not, there still might be something to be said for busing the underserved to better schools, in 2019.

Well, the only way we measure parity is by dollars spent. Example, SAISD spends the same amount per student whether a predominately white, black, or Hispanic area. Results may not end up being the same because of other socioeconomic issues. In that case, do you blame the schools or the students?

Winehole23
02-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Neither, perhaps. Not sure that I accept your stipulation without a showing of evidence.

If the community is underserved, perhaps more reaources should be directed there, to alleviate the miseries that vitiate the opportunity.

Spurminator
02-01-2019, 08:04 PM
This big scoop was covered by Politico in 2015.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/joe-biden-integration-school-busing-120968

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Neither, perhaps. Not sure that I accept your stipulation without a showing of evidence.

If the community is underserved, perhaps more reaources should be directed there, to alleviate the miseries that vitiate the opportunity.

I am sure some will argue the point, but the biggest determining factor in student success/failure starts in the home, and our constitution gives parents the absolute right to choose to be shitty parents.

Winehole23
02-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Some people just suck, is your whole take.

Winehole23
02-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Can you particularize who sucks and why you think so?

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2019, 08:16 PM
I think its pretty easy to tell good parental role models from shitty parents. Did I strike a nerve, winehole?

phxspurfan
02-01-2019, 08:30 PM

Good times

He would switch back in a heartbeat if his campaign advisers said it would help him get re-elected

djohn2oo8
02-01-2019, 09:51 PM
didnt Darrin embrace it too?

Winehole23
02-01-2019, 10:08 PM
I think its pretty easy to tell good parental role models from shitty parents.how can you tell?

DarrinS
02-01-2019, 10:26 PM
didnt Darrin embrace it too?

Nope. Nice try

phxspurfan
02-01-2019, 10:28 PM
Yo don’t go after Bau5 Biden like dis. Your future Democratic Presidential primary 3rd runner up

koriwhat
02-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Yo don’t go after Bau5 Biden like dis. Your future Democratic Presidential primary 3rd runner up

combover's are fine i suppose but i don't want no baby doll hair plug wearing child groping biden in office ever again in any position of power. that dude was worthless then and is worthless now.

phxspurfan
02-01-2019, 11:59 PM
combover's are fine i suppose but i don't want no baby doll hair plug wearing child groping biden in office ever again in any position of power. that dude was worthless then and is worthless now.

He was like Obama's Mascot. Like Dan Quayle to Bush Sr. A guy you'd shudder at being president should the worst happen

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 12:01 AM
He was like Obama's Mascot. Like Dan Quayle to Bush Sr. A guy you'd shudder at being president should the worst happen

he was and will always be nothing but a whipping boy. he's no man and we don't need more pansy's in office ever again.

Blake
02-02-2019, 04:20 PM
he was and will always be nothing but a whipping boy. he's no man and we don't need more pansy's in office ever again.

You're no man, pansy. You're a druggy.

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 04:57 PM
You're no man, pansy. You're a druggy.

coming from a cuck like yourself your words hold no weight. try again pussy.

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 04:58 PM
if i was a betting man i'd bet that cuckBlake wants to be groped by biden but in the end he'll be cucked by biden too.

Blake
02-02-2019, 05:00 PM
if i was a betting man i'd bet that cuckBlake wants to be groped by biden but in the end he'll be cucked by biden too.

:lol poor kw; that's the best he could come up with

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 05:05 PM
:lol poor kw; that's the best he could come up with

again, your words hold no weight. you're a bitch til the bitter end and the last time i gave a fuck what a bitch had to say was never. buh bye cuckles!

Blake
02-02-2019, 05:56 PM
again, your words hold no weight. you're a bitch til the bitter end and the last time i gave a fuck what a bitch had to say was never. buh bye cuckles!

No, your words hold no weight. You're a druggy.

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 06:09 PM
No, your words hold no weight. You're a druggy.

you can go on and on about nothing but you're still the same cuck you were a minute ago. by god's grace i hope to never be the "man" you are cuckBlake.

Blake
02-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Your words hold no weight, pansy druggy

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Your words hold no weight, pansy druggy

you still crying cuckles? jesus christ man up already.

Blake
02-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Get off the drugs, druggy

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Get off the drugs, druggy

what drugs are those exactly cuckles? i smoke bud but haven't at all today. i have drank plenty of water and ate a couple flautas so again what drugs you fucking loon? your words hold no weight just like your ex never held your little dick.

Blake
02-02-2019, 11:20 PM
i smoke bud

Acceptance is the first step

koriwhat
02-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Acceptance is the first step

how many times have i said just that? it's not news you fucking retard. so some one who refrains all day from smoking is a druggy? lmao! you're worse than i thought; you're a lost cause and you'll never ever find your manhood again. cuckles go fuck yourself!

Chinook
02-02-2019, 11:38 PM
That's why his ass got segregated to the second chair in 09.

Blake
02-03-2019, 12:31 PM
how many times have i said just that? it's not news you fucking retard. so some one who refrains all day from smoking is a druggy? lmao! you're worse than i thought; you're a lost cause and you'll never ever find your manhood again. cuckles go fuck yourself!

Sure, druggy

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Sure, druggy

Pretty unenlightened view of weed tbh.

DMC
02-03-2019, 12:39 PM
This is stupid.

Average life expectancy for a human is what, 75+ years?

If we expect to change faster than that, we have to accept that 40 years ago people thought differently. Imagine buying a home that's been fully renovated but using only the "before" images to advertise it. I get the "caught up in the momentum of change" aspect to weeding out all the old minds, but there's enough resume between then and now to know where Biden stands.

Let's stop the stupid.

Blake
02-03-2019, 12:42 PM

Lol "unenlightened"

K, let's hear your anecdotal expert view on it

Millennial_Messiah
02-03-2019, 12:48 PM
This is stupid.

Average life expectancy for a human is what, 75+ years?

If we expect to change faster than that, we have to accept that 40 years ago people thought differently. Imagine buying a home that's been fully renovated but using only the "before" images to advertise it. I get the "caught up in the momentum of change" aspect to weeding out all the old minds, but there's enough resume between then and now to know where Biden stands.

Let's stop the stupid.
I agree 110%.

This is just as fucking stupid as the Kavanaugh trials. At some point you have to have an informal statute of limitations so to speak, just let shit from waaaaaaay back go. Jeez.

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Lol "unenlightened"

K, let's hear your anecdotal expert view on it

Meh... just that it's pretty archaic for you to call weed users druggies while guzzling your Miller lite.

Blake
02-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Meh... just that it's pretty archaic for you to call weed users druggies while guzzling your Miller lite.

An alcoholic is a druggy too.

Is this touching a nerve?

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Any tool who needs coffee to function, is a druggy

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2019, 01:18 PM
An alcoholic is a druggy too.

Is this touching a nerve?

Not in the least, but it's a safe bet you haven't seen your dick since your late 20s for the beer gut.

Pavlov
02-03-2019, 01:19 PM
:lol ST's personal narratives

Millennial_Messiah
02-03-2019, 02:17 PM

I slept too long last night and woke up with a searing headache this morning, I took 3 advil's, am I a druggy?

koriwhat
02-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Sure, druggy

you have no clue what a druggy is tbh. you're a good little dem because you have the strategy of a 5yr old down; repeat the same bs ad nauseam til it sticks.

i literally do nothing else other than smoke bud. i don't drink sodas, smoke cigarettes, drink beer, take meds, coffee, etc... on top of that, i don't even smoke til like 11pm if i do smoke; i don't like smoking during the day and def won't during work.

man, i'm such a druggy...

does he really drink? if so, fucking :lmao!

fuck yeah that's the truth! i used to drink coffee daily (4+ shots of espresso daily and up to 8 shots sometimes). i used to get massive headaches if i didn't have my coffee by 1pm. i'd also crave it like crazy, not eat much at all, barely keep up my water intake, and be up all night too. that's def a fucking drug! so glad i kicked the habit 2 yrs ago. i am not like that with bud.

Blake
02-03-2019, 03:56 PM
K, druggy

koriwhat
02-03-2019, 04:10 PM
K, druggy

you drink alcohol blake? you didn't refute it.

Spurtacular
02-03-2019, 06:33 PM

Add to his apologies list

Hillary's hero is the biggest negro killer of our time; and her bestie was a KKK grand dragon; par.

koriwhat
02-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Hillary's hero is the biggest negro killer of our time; and her bestie was a KKK grand dragon; par.

:tu

Pavlov
02-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Hillary's hero is the biggest negro killer of our time; and her bestie was a KKK grand dragon; par.Eh, Trump still wants to kill the Central Park Five.

But let's talk about Byrd. How many blacks did Byrd kill?

Or are you talking about some other hero? Make yourself clear.

Spurtacular
02-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Eh, Trump still wants to kill the Central Park Five.

But let's talk about Byrd. How many blacks did Byrd kill?

Or are you talking about some other hero? Make yourself clear.

Was talking about Margaret Sanger. Don't worry pyschopav; plenty of black kids being killed. But it's all good as long as you don't know the number. :lmao

Pavlov
02-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Was talking about Margaret Sanger. Don't worry pyschopav; plenty of black kids being killed. But it's all good as long as you don't know the number. :lmaoAren't you OK with black kids' being killed?

Spurtacular
02-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Aren't you OK with black kids' being killed?

Given the structure of society, I can see the benefits. That's not to say I'm for the genocide like you are, though.

Pavlov
02-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Given the structure of society, I can see the benefits. That's not to say I'm for the genocide like you are, though.
:lmao you can see the benefits of what you call genocide.
:rollin derp

Spurtacular
02-03-2019, 10:54 PM
:lmao you can see the benefits of what you call genocide.
:rollin derp

Yea, I can see the benefits of not mass producing more rapists and murderers.

:lmao Psychopav

Pavlov
02-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Yea, I can see the benefits of not mass producing more rapists and murderers.

:lmao Psychopav:lol derp thinks whites don't rape or murder so he's good with genocide for the blacks.

Blake
02-04-2019, 01:32 AM
you drink alcohol blake? you didn't refute it.

I've never elevated to a higher plane on a few beers, druggy.

Blake
02-04-2019, 01:33 AM
:cheer :tu :cheer

Spurtacular
02-04-2019, 06:36 AM
:lol derp thinks whites don't rape or murder so he's good with genocide for the blacks.

I didn't say that. Look at the FBI crime stats; you know certain realities. You need to stop desperately going for sloppy W's that aren't there.

koriwhat
02-04-2019, 03:09 PM
I've never elevated to a higher plane on a few beers, druggy.

Throwing stones ya alcoholic... i always knew you were a hypocrit!

Blake
02-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Throwing stones ya alcoholic... i always knew you were a hypocrit!

Lol you literally said you found god on a higher existential plane. I never have. I can throw rocks at your druggy ass, idiot.

koriwhat
02-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Lol you literally said you found god on a higher existential plane. I never have. I can throw rocks at your druggy ass, idiot.

and that makes me a druggy? lmao! you can find god in a blade of grass, your own reflection, etc... plus you're speaking about an experience i had 20+ yrs ago and acting like i am a daily habitual LSD user when i haven't touched the drug since i was 17-18 yrs old. however, you still drink and want to throw stones like the hypocrite you are but that's not news to any of us here.

you can keep going tit for tat if you'd like but your vice is worse than mine and i'm sure you drive around town after throwing a few back too which puts others in danger. go cry some more in the corner you fruity bastard.

koriwhat
02-04-2019, 05:54 PM
lmao my math was off... 18-19 yrs ago.

koriwhat
02-04-2019, 05:58 PM
biden the racist the dems need in 2020! "put you back in shackles 2020"