PDA

View Full Version : Five on the hand and One for the dick

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 12:08 AM
Tom Brady now has the most expensive cock ring ever.

P.S. Fabbs MultiTroll ShrimplyPibbles eat shit, faggot.

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 12:44 AM
Weird that you think that’s where the 6th ring would go. As opposed to say...his other hand.
But don’t let me distract you from your gay fantasy.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 01:04 AM
Weird that you think that’s where the 6th ring would go. As opposed to say...his other hand.
But don’t let me distract you from your gay fantasy.

Cowboys fan talking shit :lmao Suck a dick, faggot.

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Cowboys fan talking shit :lmao Suck a dick, faggot.

Cowboys fan decidedly not thinking of the QB’s penis.

spurraider21
02-04-2019, 01:22 AM
:lmao op
:lmao muh talent disparity
:lmao mccourty and mccourty suck

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2019, 01:32 AM
It has a vibrator to make Giselle Bundchen squirt on contact tbh

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Cowboys fan decidedly not thinking of the QB’s penis.
Your “dominant” defense getting 30 dropped on them by a team that got held to 3 by a mediocre Pats D :lmao

:lmao op
:lmao muh talent disparity
:lmao mccourty and mccourty suck
Khalil Mack :lmao
Amari Cooper :lmao

Chris
02-04-2019, 01:38 AM
lol "Patriots fan" from the metroplex :jack

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 01:39 AM

lol “Christian” not knowing how to spell Galatians :jack

midnightpulp
02-04-2019, 01:47 AM

To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats (Bledsoe aside). :lol

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 01:50 AM
To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats. :lol
Bledsoe was the guy who made me a Pats fan. Jumped on the “bandwagon” in 94 (if a Patriots bandwagon even existed at that point). I actually hated Brady for the first couple years, even after winning the first one against the Rams, because I was such a Bledsoe loyalist. :lol

Also I lived in Massachusetts before moving to Texas, so I have rooting rights regardless.

Ghazi
02-04-2019, 01:54 AM
Drew Bledsoe :)

redzero
02-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Why do I have to live vicariously through the Pats every other year?

Oh well. Fuck the Rams and fuck the NFL. You know a Super Bowl is bad when the biggest highlight was a fucking Spongebob Squarepants song not being played. :lol

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 01:56 AM

Oh well. Fuck the Rams and fuck the NFL. You know a Super Bowl is bad when the biggest highlight was a fucking Spongebob Squarepants song not being played. :lol
Would have been a way more interesting Super Bowl if you guys were there. Sorry you guys got screwed out of that chance tbh.

midnightpulp
02-04-2019, 01:59 AM
Bledsoe was the guy who made me a Pats fan. Jumped on the “bandwagon” in 94 (if a Patriots bandwagon even existed at that point). I actually hated Brady for the first couple years, even after winning the first one against the Rams, because I was such a Bledsoe loyalist. :lol

Also I lived in Massachusetts before moving to Texas, so I have rooting rights regardless.

Yeah, Bledsoe was probably the most hyped QB coming out college in those days. Underrated career and player.

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2019, 02:03 AM

the "living in MA" part is your only legit excuse.

midnightpulp
02-04-2019, 02:08 AM
the "living in MA" part is your only legit excuse.

My basketball fandom is similar. Always despised the fuckin' Lakers growing up in SoCal. There's just something hateable about the franchise. Spurs were kind of like the Patriots. Irrelevant losers, but a drafted one of the most hyped college players of all-time that brought in new fans, especially us 80/90s kids who collected sports cards. Usually the hyped college player was the rookie card to get. When I was at peak card collecting, David was the hottest basketball card, so I bought a lot of his cards and by osmosis, I became a fan.

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2019, 02:19 AM
My basketball fandom is similar. Always despised the fuckin' Lakers growing up in SoCal. There's just something hateable about the franchise. Spurs were kind of like the Patriots. Irrelevant losers, but a drafted one of the most hyped college players of all-time that brought in new fans, especially us 80/90s kids who collected sports cards. Usually the hyped college player was the rookie card to get. When I was at peak card collecting, David was the hottest basketball card, so I bought a lot of his cards and by osmosis, I became a fan.

I sort of hopped on to the Seattle bandwagon by "osmosis" in early fall 2012 because they beat Green Bay on a play that the media bitched and whined about, and I hate Green Bay. (I still say Golden Tate caught it.) So I was happy to see them win it all in 2013 since the Cowboys didn't, and was fairly upset when they blew it the next year.

But today? I couldn't really give two craps about Seattle. I still root for them over, say, Green Bay or the Redskins, but they're just ok. Usually these schticks just last a few years with me. For example, I was kind of on the Mahomes bandwagon this year, but I'm not sure I can really support KC after this year after they shit the bed so hard at home against the Pats.

Chris
02-04-2019, 02:54 AM
To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats (Bledsoe aside). :lol

First time he's admitted to living in Massachusetts tbh also he said it was Brady that made him a fan of the Patriots so something is not jiving here :lol

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 03:14 AM
First time he's admitted to living in Massachusetts tbh also he said it was Brady that made him a fan of the Patriots so something is not jiving here :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iyau7QcKtKUYIda/giphy.gif

:lol grew up in Massachusetts

1. Drew Bledsoe
2. Tedy Bruschi
3. Lawyer Milloy
4. Randy Moss
5. Tom Brady

It wasn't easy to find a Bledsoe jersey in Dallas in 1995 as the Pats were getting slaughtered every week on their way to a 6-10 record and the Cowboys were winning the SB, but I managed.

FrostKing
02-04-2019, 03:32 AM
https://i.ibb.co/3BVNNDg/Screenshot-2019-02-04-00-22-08-1.png

Not that bad. I remember the franchise becoming mainstream popular after the logo/jersey switch - 1993. What else occurred in '93...... Bill Parcells came onboard.

I dunno about 6 titles especially since Parcells had a short shelf life but no doubt he would have brought a couple titles to New England.

Bill Parcells built the foundation. He was just too old at that point to finish the job.

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Would have been a way more interesting Super Bowl if you guys were there. Sorry you guys got screwed out of that chance tbh.

LOL. Trying to change the subject from you thinking about Brady's dick.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:04 AM
LOL. Trying to change the subject from you thinking about Brady's dick.

Brady 6
Cowboys entire history 5

:lmao

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Brady 6
Cowboys entire history 5

:lmao

I'm OK with that.
Are you OK fantasizing about Tom Brady's genitalia?

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:43 AM
I'm OK with that.
Are you OK fantasizing about Tom Brady's genitalia?

Fuck yes I am. Stop being a faggot.

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 11:45 AM
Fuck yes I am.

That's all you had to say. Congrats on your SB.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:49 AM
That's all you had to say. Congrats on your SB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

SpursforSix
02-04-2019, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

You're projecting now. Take some time off, reexamine your life. Embrace your gayness. This is a no judgement zone.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:57 AM
You're projecting now. Take some time off, reexamine your life. Embrace your gayness. This is a no judgement zone.

And yet you’re still the faggot here :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Bill Parcells built the foundation. He was just too old at that point to finish the job.

Parcells' age wasn't the issue, he went on to coach two more teams after the Patriots. He chose to leave the Pats because he wanted more input on personnel decisions than Kraft was willing to give him. IIRC, the last straw was when they drafted Terry Glenn instead of the guy Parcells wanted (Tony Brackens).

DMC
02-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Brady's other hand would be busy of course, something has to win games.

DMC
02-04-2019, 02:05 PM

I thought this was Koriwhat - had to check the username.

AlexJones
02-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Man, the Patriots style of play is so fun to emulate in Madden :lmao

I literally just dink and dunk with Michel run, White checkdown, Gronk catch all game.. frustrates the fuck out of opponents

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Man, the Patriots style of play is so fun to emulate in Madden :lmao

I literally just dink and dunk with Michel run, White checkdown, Gronk catch all game.. frustrates the fuck out of opponents
I don’t understand why it’s not emulated more IRL with the current NFL rules. It’s so much easier to stop prolific offenses if you dominate TOP and only need to play defense for 20-25 minutes instead of 30-35 minutes. The Rams defense gave up points largely because it just ran out of gas for being on the field as long as it was (same thing with the Falcons defense 2 years ago, might not have been Belichick’s plan to be down 28-3 but by the start of the 4th quarter in that game the Falcons D had already played a full game iirc).

Slob
02-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Tom Brady now has the most expensive cock ring ever.

P.S. Fabbs (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) MultiTroll (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26965) ShrimplyPibbles (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51313) eat shit, faggot.

Nice! Just got to apply the polish, you know?

AlexJones
02-05-2019, 07:40 AM
I don’t understand why it’s not emulated more IRL with the current NFL rules. It’s so much easier to stop prolific offenses if you dominate TOP and only need to play defense for 20-25 minutes instead of 30-35 minutes. The Rams defense gave up points largely because it just ran out of gas for being on the field as long as it was (same thing with the Falcons defense 2 years ago, might not have been Belichick’s plan to be down 28-3 but by the start of the 4th quarter in that game the Falcons D had already played a full game iirc).

The key is that they don't mistakes.. that style of play requiers you to be smarter than the opposition at all times. A big part of it imo is the fact that Brady is the smartest QB ever, and he's also seen every scheme possible. They pretty much always beat the defense pre-snap because of his experience. McD's system is great and all, but it wouldn't work without Brady's experience. In fact the past 5 years the Pats only struggled against 2 teams in the playoffs: 2015 Broncos and 2018 Rams. Not a surprise since Wade Phillips is the mastermind on the other side.

The Eagles had a pretty good D last year (probably better than the Rams this year) but Jim Schwartz wasn't out-thinking Brady, and they got torn apart all game until that fumble play.

monosylab1k
02-05-2019, 11:52 PM
I swear I didn’t make this :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DysdA2cUwAEY-bv?format=jpg&name=medium

JoeTait75
02-06-2019, 06:53 PM

The 1994 Patriots, the last team to lose to the Browns in a playoff game, New Year's Day of 1995. Belichick's first regular-season victory and first playoff victory both came against New England.

Kind of a shame that Bledsoe is basically a historical footnote. He wasn't a great QB, and he did not play very well in that Super Bowl against the Packers (New England's offensive coaching staff having Max Lane to try and block Reggie White with no help didn't do him any favors) but Bledsoe played a big part in the Pats becoming a respectable organization on and off the field. He deserves better than just being the guy who got Wally Pipped by Tom Brady.

Anyway, if nothing else I appreciate the Belichick-Brady Pats butt-raping the Steelers in big games on a regular basis. At least someone can kick those fuckers in the dick.