PDA

View Full Version : Patriots will go 6-10 next season

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 03:28 AM
6 rings, 10 wins.

Honestly tho, losing Big Dick Brian Flores will kill the defense. Whoever comes in to coach the D will probably run the cuckball “bend don’t break” “never blitz” “always play it safe” brand of shitty defense that Bill tends to sign off on. Flores is going to be a fantastic coach in Miami, and they’ll do better next season without T:lolnnehill.

Also Brady is going to suck next season for sure.

And I don’t even care, CUZ WE GOT SIX, BITCHES.

Brazil
02-04-2019, 09:31 AM
:lol never too soon for a nice anti jinx

If pats can manage another bye week anything is possible

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 10:01 AM
I think it'll depend on how many of the Pats free agents get overpaid by another team this offseason. Trenton Brown is definitely a goner but they have a replacement for him waiting in the wings, I'm hoping Tre Flowers doesn't get massively overpaid.

Clipper Nation
02-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Meanwhile in reality, the Patriots will cakewalk to another easy ring against a weak AFC and the latest NFC fraud.

Mitch
02-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Really don't expect anything next season, Tbh. Brady gets older, defense isn't going to be as good and some teams will be pretty damn hard to beat if they improve like kc.

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Meanwhile in reality, the Patriots will cakewalk to another easy ring against a weak AFC and the latest NFC fraud.
I think injuries do them in. They had next to no injuries to deal with this year (unless you want to count Gordon's suspension) and that rarely happens two seasons in a row.

If they don't have significant injuries then I don't see how they don't at the very least win their shitty division. The O-line stays intact sans Trent Brown so they can lean more on the run game, the secondary will still be elite unless Devin McCourty retires, and as good as Brian Flores was this year Belichick is still the brains behind the defense.

Ghazi
02-04-2019, 11:18 AM
They feel like a lock to win the division, so the question is can they get a 1st round bye again.

Other than the Chiefs, who I think will be a top 2 AFC team again next year, what team is creeping up on the Patriots in the AFC even?

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:21 AM
They feel like a lock to win the division, so the question is can they get a 1st round bye again.

Other than the Chiefs, who I think will be a top 2 AFC team again next year, what team is creeping up on the Patriots in the AFC even?

Watch out for Miami. They’ve got a lot of talent, but been held back by bad coaches and quarterbacks. They got the coach part fixed, and it can’t be that hard to upgrade from Tannehill.

Ghazi
02-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Looking at their schedule next year, it seems like their toughest games are at home (KC, Pitt, Cleveland)... they play @PHI/@WAS/vDAL/vNYG and v PITT/@ BAL/@ CIN/v CLE, 6 division games, and @ Houston/v KC

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 11:30 AM

Colts are the big wildcard that will have a pretty binary outcome imo. I could see them taking the next step if they have another great offseason adding players in the trenches but there's also the chance that drunk ass Jim Irsay starts meddling and wanting them to blow their cap space/draft p on overrated skill position players like Leveon Bell.

I see the Texans and Chargers having letdown seasons next year. Similar to what happened to the Bengals after constantly making the playoffs and losing, I think it's psychologically hard to go out and perform in the regular season knowing your chances of playoff success are so low.

Clipper Nation
02-04-2019, 11:35 AM

Even the Chiefs still aren't a threat. They're still a Reid-coached team, and they managed to replace Sutton with an even worse DC. The AFC has nothing, absolutely nothing, to compete with the Patriots.

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Watch out for Miami. They’ve got a lot of talent, but been held back by bad coaches and quarterbacks. They got the coach part fixed, and it can’t be that hard to upgrade from Tannehill.
Are you really that convinced Flores will be a good head coach? The track record for Belichick assistants is shitty and I don't see why Flores will buck that trend, at least not in his first year.

Their record was also really fluky, they were one of the worst teams in the NFL statistically but did randomly well in 1 possession games (they lost 8 games by 10 or more points and went 7-1 in games decided by one possession or less, there wasn't one game they won by more than 1 possession :lol).

I'm more scared of the Bills. Josh Allen definitely has potential and they finished the season pretty well.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Are you really that convinced Flores will be a good head coach? The track record for Belichick assistants is shitty and I don't see why Flores will buck that trend, at least not in his first year.

Their record was also really fluky, they were one of the worst teams in the NFL statistically but did randomly well in 1 possession games (they lost 8 games by 10 or more points and went 7-1 in games decided by one possession or less, there wasn't one game they won by more than 1 possession :lol).

I'm more scared of the Bills. Josh Allen definitely has potential and they finished the season pretty well.

I’ve liked Flores for a long time, just from the random interviews where he always sounded way smarter than Matt Patricia. And while Bill is getting the credit, Flores was still the playcaller for the greatest defensive performance in Super Bowl history. Doesn’t guarantee that he’ll succeed as a head coach, but I think the fact that he convinced Bill to stop playing defensive cuckball shows he’s not the usual Belichick lackey, and he’s got the confidence and football IQ to be a good head coach.

spurraider21
02-04-2019, 12:35 PM
how are the dolphins going to improve from tannehill though? flacco/foles? not even sure those would b upgrades. and even if they go draft one, are they going to be an improvement day 1, or the more typical "shows flashes but actually sucks 80% of the time"

AaronY
02-04-2019, 12:43 PM
how are the dolphins going to improve from tannehill though? flacco/foles? not even sure those would b upgrades. and even if they go draft one, are they going to be an improvement day 1, or the more typical "shows flashes but actually sucks 80% of the time"
Dolphins are supposed to be tanking next year supposedly:

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dolphins-plan-part-ways-ryan-tannehill-tank-2019-season-tua-tagovailoa-053122204.html

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2019, 02:43 PM
I don't see a threat in the AFC East, unless the Dolphins get BDN as their quarterback. Yes the Jets and Bills have decent young QBs, but the rest of their rosters still stink badly. Miami's roster isn't bad. They have a lot of nice young parts on defense. They just need a competent HC and QB to compete.

Looking at their schedule next year, it seems like their toughest games are at home (KC, Pitt, Cleveland)... they play @PHI/@WAS/vDAL/vNYG and v PITT/@ BAL/@ CIN/v CLE, 6 division games, and @ Houston/v KC

:lol Stoolers, really? If the Bungles weren't in that division I'd say the Steelers would be last place. They're losing their 2 best players and they already weren't a playoff team WITH the best receiver in football on the team. Their QB is an aging carcass with a very inconsistent arm and without that firepower, they're significantly worse than the 2012-2013 era Steelers (or last year). Steelers are a 5-6 win team next year.

Browns are winning the AFC North next year.

Not sure the Pats can get past KC again since Mahomes has more experience now. Pats will likely lose a few in the regular season like this past year, they won't get 1st place but as long as they have Belichick and Brady they'll have a chance.

spurraider21
02-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Dolphins are supposed to be tanking next year supposedly:

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dolphins-plan-part-ways-ryan-tannehill-tank-2019-season-tua-tagovailoa-053122204.html
yeah which would defeat the notion that they might challenge the pats in any way

AaronY
02-04-2019, 03:22 PM
yeah which would defeat the notion that they might challenge the pats in any way
Yeah, I was reinforcing your point dodo

spurraider21
02-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I was reinforcing your point dodo
GFY

Will Hunting
02-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Dolphins further made an announcement today more or less admitting they have a 2-3 year rebuild ahead of them.

They might be the worst team in the AFCE next year.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 03:36 PM

Tannehill is awful. Foles is a definite upgrade, and Flacco at least a minor one.

Also, upper management can talk about tanking, but if the coach is too good, they’ll reverse course pretty quick. See the Celtics and Brad Stevens.

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 03:40 PM
It’s also really stupid to tank while pinning all your hopes on getting one guy in the draft (in the NFL at least). That’s one of the worst ways to build a team. No way Flores would jump on board if ownership was really that stupid.

AlexJones
02-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Matt Patricia is the reason Brady doesn't have 7 or 8 right now

monosylab1k
02-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Matt Patricia is the reason Brady doesn't have 7 or 8 right now

Patricia & McDaniels both tbh, they both have had horrific gameplans that lost Brady some rings.

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Dolphins further made an announcement today more or less admitting they have a 2-3 year rebuild ahead of them.

They might be the worst team in the AFCE next year.
they might go 1-15 like in 2007

....with the one win being at home vs. patriots, of course

spursreport
02-04-2019, 10:53 PM
:lol The fucking Dolphins have been pimped up numerous times in the past and never amounted to shit. They haven’t been the same since the Jaguars/Raiders raped them in the divisional round back to back seasons in 00/01. “Loads of talent” has been their slogan for a long ass time now.

Slob
02-04-2019, 11:44 PM
6 rings, 10 wins.

:lmao Good one, Mono
:lmao Any Pats team going 6-10 in that dreadful division.

Spurtacular
02-05-2019, 12:26 AM
TEAM MAGA!
THE MAGA BOYS!

:rollin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350P6RHymT0

FrostKing
02-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Look out for the Jets!

AaronY
02-05-2019, 05:18 PM
:lmao Good one, Mono
:lmao Any Pats team going 6-10 in that dreadful division.
Sorry mono but he's right

https://pics.me.me/lifestyle-heartbreaking-the-worst-person-you-know-just-made-a-36241822.png

Slob
02-07-2019, 04:22 AM
Sorry mono (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52488) but he's right

https://pics.me.me/lifestyle-heartbreaking-the-worst-person-you-know-just-made-a-36241822.png

Slobs get a bad wrap, bro.

Sir Johnny
02-12-2019, 02:07 AM
Same song and same dance.

Sept....that's it it's over
Oct....Father Time waits for nobody
Nov...everyone can get lucky
Dec...ah....hmmm?
Jan....when will we ever learn?
Fed....Pats 6-10 next season, wait and see.

Then...

Sept...that's it......

Haha~~~

monosylab1k
02-13-2019, 02:33 PM
Slobs get a bad wrap, bro.

It’s bad *rap, you retard :lmao Derp :lmao “bad wrap” :lmao

spurraider21
11-25-2019, 02:07 PM
solid takes from OP

pats D hasn't recovered from losing brian flores

AlexJones
11-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Patriots are not an elite team

monosylab1k
11-25-2019, 07:13 PM
This message is hidden because spurraider21 is on your ignore list.

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
11-25-2019, 07:24 PM
This message is hidden because spurraider21 is on your ignore list.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

spurraider21
11-25-2019, 07:26 PM
:lmao mono

https://media.giphy.com/media/dJnqD6Y8SOGo56r3Ms/giphy.gif

Mark Celibate
11-25-2019, 07:34 PM
They may not be Super Bowl contenders once Brady is gone, but the way BB still has the team playing (especially the last two weeks when their offense hasn't been clicking) I don't know if I can ever pick them to not win the division as long as he's there. The Bills, Dolphins, or Jets would have to draft a Trevor Lawrence-like player to overthrow them imo

monosylab1k
11-25-2019, 07:48 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/qvwGJxyt/07404248-AC27-4185-9-F8-B-B7989-D63-D58-D.jpg

spurraider21
11-25-2019, 07:54 PM
:lmao had to click "view post" to realize that the post was directed at him
:lmao still sees all my posts and hides from shit takes

DC23
11-25-2019, 07:55 PM
Sadly this is Brady's last run. He doesn't have much left in the tank. Hope he gets 1 more SB though.

AlexJones
11-25-2019, 09:02 PM
Sadly this is Brady's last run. He doesn't have much left in the tank. Hope he gets 1 more SB though.
Same. I want him to pass Jordan

Clipper Nation
11-26-2019, 01:28 AM
6 rings, 10 wins.

Honestly tho, losing Big Dick Brian Flores will kill the defense. Whoever comes in to coach the D will probably run the cuckball “bend don’t break” “never blitz” “always play it safe” brand of shitty defense that Bill tends to sign off on. Flores is going to be a fantastic coach in Miami, and they’ll do better next season without T:lolnnehill.

Also Brady is going to suck next season for sure.

And I don’t even care, CUZ WE GOT SIX, BITCHES.

:lol Literally the only thing even resembling a correct take here is Brady sucking. And even that doesn't matter, since he's just settled into the Struggle Wilson role of "game manager on a mega-stacked team."

FrostKing
11-26-2019, 04:39 AM
Road to the Super Bowl
- battle Bills
- face AFC South in Divisional Round
- win tough home game

Patriots have never Won SB as wild card
Patriots have never Won multiple road games in a playoff run

I don't see why Brady can't continue this formula for another 3 years atleast.

The Pats have played 3 playoff road games since 2007. Losing 2.

Tbh, Brady has half the titles if the Patriots were in the NFC or even switched spots with Broncos or Steelers

Quadzilla99
11-26-2019, 05:19 AM
:lol Literally the only thing even resembling a correct take here is Brady sucking. And even that doesn't matter, since he's just settled into the Struggle Wilson role of "game manager on a mega-stacked team."

Aside from Edelman they don't have even close to one legit NFL level receiver. And even the scrubs they got been injured half the time.

Chris
11-26-2019, 06:01 AM
don't need receivers when you got refs in your back pocket and Herr Kraft buddies with Herr Goodell

lol Patriot fan from the metroplex

AaronY
11-26-2019, 08:05 AM
don't need receivers when you got refs in your back pocket and Herr Kraft buddies with Herr Goodell

https://static-3.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/waxOJ91bevBW/ziheIigRBI0_640x360.jpg

monosylab1k
11-26-2019, 10:24 AM
:lmao everyone thinking I said the Pats would only win 6 games.
:lmao learn to read, faggots

Will Hunting
11-26-2019, 10:58 AM
Brady actually looks better this year than he did last year, his stats are just worse because of a dogshit offensive line, no tight end to throw to and crappy receivers. I don’t see him missing wide open receivers like he did a year ago, I see him hitting Meyers/Harry/Sanu on the hands and then them dropping the pass.

MultiTroll
11-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Brady adding to his GOAT Faggot legacy:

Tom Brady's message to people thinking Patriots get refs advantage

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/tom-brady-patriots-get-an-officiating-advantage

monosylab1k
11-26-2019, 11:04 AM
Brady actually looks better this year than he did last year, his stats are just worse because of a dogshit offensive line, no tight end to throw to and crappy receivers. I don’t see him missing wide open receivers like he did a year ago, I see him hitting Meyers/Harry/Sanu on the hands and then them dropping the pass.

Edelman’s drops are getting out of control too, dude looks like Welker out there.

monosylab1k
11-26-2019, 11:07 AM
Brady’s unwillingness to take a hit is the real issue. He’s rushing almost every throw to avoid contact, and oftentimes receivers aren’t ready for the ball, just barely getting out of their breaks, etc. I know he’s trying to conserve his health to make a playoff run, but right now that’s killing drives. Five years ago Brady would just take the hits and deliver a better timed ball.

Will Hunting
11-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Edelman’s drops are getting out of control too, dude looks like Welker out there.
His drops yesterday were largely rain related imo.

Meyers is the one who seems to be really good at getting open but it’s basically a coin flip as to whether or not he’ll catch a pass thrown in his direction.

Mark Celibate
11-26-2019, 12:26 PM
tbh I thought Brady looked pretty good on Sunday despite the low score. Receivers on both teams were dropping passes left and right due to the conditions, especially if the defender laid any kind of hit on them. He threw a handful of dimes on third down to keep drives going, especially that 3rd and 20 to Edelman. that was a thing of beauty imo

monosylab1k
11-26-2019, 12:28 PM
His drops yesterday were largely rain related imo.

Meyers is the one who seems to be really good at getting open but it’s basically a coin flip as to whether or not he’ll catch a pass thrown in his direction.
Edelman’s been dropping passes all year, he leads the league in drop. But come playoff time he’ll be fine.