PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Luka Sacrifices Win Odds For Stat Stuffing

Spurtacular
02-05-2019, 01:46 AM
That's the second time in the last couple weeks that I saw Luka pass up on a three to make it a one possession game with under 20 seconds and instead take the free points layup. And that's just what I happened to catch. I don't follow him closely. Selfish player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Mg7CVHLcI

Killakobe81
02-05-2019, 06:49 AM
He does seem a bit stat conscious but hey he grown up watching CP3, Harden and Russ as much as Dirk...
Still has star potential

Brazil
02-05-2019, 08:26 AM
you complain about a player passing up a 3 and taking it to the rim for an easy 2 ?

benefactor
02-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Selfish player.

Jimmer bad now

02-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Not white enough I guess

Texas_Ranger
02-05-2019, 09:09 AM
if he really cared about his stats he wouldn't be shooting 3s from behind the half court all the time at the end of quarters or halftime and would protect his fg%. He's pretty much the only guy in the league that shoots those shots. All the other guys wait till the siren goes off and then shoot it.

Killakobe81
02-05-2019, 09:58 AM
not sure why people wann hate on Luka.
HE cant defend but he is the most exciting white player in a long time and I think he will be waaaay better than Porzingis even with his trash defense.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-05-2019, 10:01 AM
There were like 2 people guarding him out at the 3 point line lol. How many points do you get for missing a 3 point shot again? I think it's 0. And my math has always sucked but 2 points is more than 0 points.

I do like the troll attempt tho :lol problem is that my man Luka is too good (for a rookie) to hate on

Spurtacular
02-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Jimmer bad now

Jimmer has the balls to shoot the three.

:lol desperate cuck blake

ElNono
02-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Does look like a Jimmer video, tbh, white dude chucking, and the score consistently shows his team losing the game...:lol

Killakobe81
02-05-2019, 10:39 AM
man you niccas I don't get yall.
why do people hate on a young white kid showing promise?
Just like blacks (and whites and other folks of color) were cheering on Serena/tiger Woods.

why shouldnt everyone root for a white guy to play well in a sport dominated by blacks? As a person of mixed heritage Im rooting for Luka. Not for racists to be happy but I just think its great to see Luka blowing by guys off the dribble (bigger and faster than him) when many doubted he could.

Mavs arent a threat right now why are people hating on Luka?

SpursforSix
02-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Just like blacks (and whites and other folks of color) were cheering on Serena/tiger Woods.

why shouldnt everyone root for a white guy to play well in a sport dominated by blacks? As a person of mixed heritage Im rooting for Luka. Not for racists to be happy but I just think its great to see Luka blowing by guys off the dribble (bigger and faster than him) when many doubted he could.

Because SpursTalk.

Killakobe81
02-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Because SpursTalk.

i get this place is a cesspool but this kid has done nothing, but exceed expectations.

He is not on rookie Bron's level imho but he is a fun player to watch with a good feel for the game.
Raptors have a plethora of young athletic dudes including the KLaw yet Luka was still abale to put up numbers.
Kid is good and will get better.
I dont likd cubes but they got a potential stud.

Hate the Mavs or Cuban, but not this kid ...

Texas_Ranger
02-05-2019, 12:12 PM
i get this place is a cesspool but this kid has done nothing, but exceed expectations.

He is not on rookie Bron's level imho but he is a fun player to watch with a good feel for the game.
Raptors have a plethora of young athletic dudes including the KLaw yet Luka was still abale to put up numbers.
Kid is good and will get better.
I dont likd cubes but they got a potential stud.

Hate the Mavs or Cuban, but not this kid ...

I think Luka's rookie season is a little better than Bron's tbh. Bron also played 8 more minutes.

Raven
02-05-2019, 12:12 PM
this is called good basketball but ok..

Jodelo
02-05-2019, 12:31 PM
OP :lmao

Jules_Winnfield
02-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Bust.

Killakobe81
02-05-2019, 01:39 PM
I think Luka's rookie season is a little better than Bron's tbh. Bron also played 8 more minutes.

Bron played better defense and carried a worse team. Luka is good on the break but Bron was next world in transition...

apalisoc_9
02-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Op is an idiot. Doncic is 19 playing for a crap team. Last thing you wanna complain about.

Is Luca liberal by any chance? Only way to explain OPs hate

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 05:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIbjOdUK7QU

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 07:05 PM

Character issues is character issues. Nigga playing like an AAU retard when the game on the line. Black or white, I'm gonna call it how it is.

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Op is an idiot. Doncic is 19 playing for a crap team. Last thing you wanna complain about.

Is Luca liberal by any chance? Only way to explain OPs hate

:lmao Trying white dicks for a change, faggot?

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 07:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIbjOdUK7QU

Re: Opening issue

That's why these snowflakes should shoot the fucking ball. You shouldn't not try to score cos someone on the other team is going to get his feelings hurt.

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Bron played better defense and carried a worse team. Luka is good on the break but Bron was next world in transition...

Carried them to what? A losing record, bruh? :lmao

Lebron's rookie season was hot garbage. Nigga barely got over 40 FG late in the season.

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Carried them to what? A losing record, bruh? :lmao

Lebron's rookie season was hot garbage. Nigga barely got over 40 FG late in the season.
he above 40% in every single month of the season except january

lol derp

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 09:03 PM
he above 40% in every single month of the season except january

lol derp

Finished at 41.7, bruh. Hot garbage.