PDA

View Full Version : Can't Believe It's Been Ten Years Since...

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2019, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

Unbelievable. This shit was like, my life back in the day... late 8th grade... early 9th. Good timez.

Mitch
02-05-2019, 10:13 PM
You can still rock it while you do your job at Lowes :lol

IronMexican
02-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Honestly thought it has been longer.

:cry almost 11 years here

Leetonidas
02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
I wish I was 18 again tbh. That was a good summer

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 12:37 AM
I remember "I'm on a boat". Felt it was the turning point when SNL went black and full cuck mode.

OP, I don't hold it against you. In 4th-6th grade I was into 2pac and Coolio. When fellow White adults were buzzing about "I'm on a boat" I thought it was incredibility pathetic and scrubby. And I had just voted Obama at the time so it wasn't political.

Chucho
02-06-2019, 12:40 AM
I remember "I'm on a boat". Felt it was the turning point when SNL went black and full cuck mode.

OP, I don't hold it against you. In 4-6th grade I was into 2pac and Coolio. When fellow White adults were buzzing about "I'm on a boat" I thought it was incredibility pathetic and scrubby. And I had just voted Obama at the time so it wasn't political.

When exactly did you start hating colored folk and why exactly did you start hating colored folk?

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 01:15 AM
When exactly did you start hating colored folk and why exactly did you start hating colored folk?
2015 refugee crisis threw me over the edge. But I don't really fault certain cultures for acting the way they do. The frustration & anger stems from Whites emulating or sugarcoating it. Wiggers are probably the saddest people on the face of the earth and "I'm on a boat" always represented that to me.

Chucho
02-06-2019, 01:20 AM
2015 refugee crisis threw me over the edge. But I don't really fault certain cultures for acting the way they do. The frustration & anger stems from Whites emulating or sugarcoating it. Wiggers are probably the saddest people on the face of the earth and "I'm on a boat" always represented that to me.

You should find MM in real life and put a bullet in his head, tbh. Then preach your feelings in prison. Everyone wins and no one will miss either of yuse.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Damn, I never knew that this song had such a profound impact on society, tbh..this thread has opened my eyes..

Nother Level
02-06-2019, 02:53 AM
Can't believe I never heard of it. Can't believe I didn't hit play on the video either.

Oh, wait....

apalisoc_9
02-06-2019, 04:06 AM
Damn, I never knew that this song had such a profound impact on society, tbh..this thread has opened my eyes..

:lol

apalisoc_9
02-06-2019, 04:07 AM
But srsly, i cant believe its been 12 years since I first browsed spurstalk :lol

Will Hunting
02-06-2019, 11:40 AM
You should find MM in real life and put a bullet in his head, tbh. Then preach your feelings in prison. Everyone wins and no one will miss either of yuse.
I think a homicide-suicide combo would be better in this situation :lol

Chucho
02-06-2019, 12:23 PM
I think a homicide-suicide combo would be better in this situation :lol

You don't think Dipshit Meathead Pollack preaching his white supremacy in a correctional institution isn't suicide?

This dude is Polish...if white nationalities were cuts of meat, Pollacks would be .99 cent bologna, the white prison gangs wouldn't claim him.

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 01:42 PM
lonely island were geniuses tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

Clipper Nation
02-06-2019, 02:25 PM
This dude is Polish...
:lol No he's not. He just wishes he was.

Will Hunting
02-06-2019, 03:05 PM
I think he’s actually Polish and has maybe even been there 1-2 times, but his who dual citizenship story is bullshit, Poland doesn’t even allow dual citizenship.

Poles are widely considered the dumbest white people out there, no one would pretend to be Polish. His whole Polish master race shtick is really strange :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2019, 03:07 PM
lonely island were geniuses tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

These were from the 2nd album which came out when I was in 10th grade and it was great because it was virtually as good as the first one. But they really went downhill from there big time

Chucho
02-06-2019, 03:19 PM

No one wishes they were Polish. Not even third worlders.

Chucho
02-06-2019, 03:20 PM
His whole Polish master race shtick is really strange :lol

Honestly, that is a pretty fucking funny premise.

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 03:28 PM
I think he’s actually Polish and has maybe even been there 1-2 times, but his who dual citizenship story is bullshit, Poland doesn’t even allow dual citizenship.

Poles are widely considered the dumbest white people out there, no one would pretend to be Polish. His whole Polish master race shtick is really strange :lol
You are stuck in some cute 1980's reality where Slavics are shit and every Slav you meet is Polish. Slavs are the largest sub demographic in Europe so always been targeted by Western Europeans. Now they immigrate to our nations to escape diversity.

Even Germany started allowing dual citizenship at the turn of the new century. "whereas countries such as Singapore, Austria, India, Saudi Arabia do not “recognize” or “restrict” dual citizenships, leading to automatic loss of citizenship upon acquiring other."

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Honestly, that is a pretty fucking funny premise.
Haha. All I stated is Polska is a united nation. If that equals master race in today's climate, maybe it is.

Meanwhile:
https://i.ibb.co/yWv1G19/Screenshot-2019-02-06-12-31-39-1.png

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 03:39 PM
His shtick has grown on me, it's pretty funny:lol it's especially funny being Black, since I enjoy the thought of how upset he must be living in America..

IMO his parents are Polish, he was born in America, but probably visited there once..ironically, the Polish people in the motherland likely label him as American and not one of their own:lol

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 03:46 PM
I'll throw you fellas a trolling bone. I was born in Skarżysko-Kamienna. Google away.

And I visited this Summer to spend time with mother & fathers side of the family. My relatives from hometown would migrate to USA given the chance. My relatives in bigger cities such as Wrocław or Warszawą would pass.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Polish are always LBJ

Chucho
02-06-2019, 05:49 PM
I'll throw you fellas a trolling bone. I was born in Skarżysko-Kamienna. Google away.

And I visited this Summer to spend time with mother & fathers side of the family. My relatives from hometown would migrate to USA given the chance. My relatives in bigger cities such as Wrocław or Warszawą would pass.

That's ok, I don't care that much.

FrostKing
02-06-2019, 06:50 PM
Polaks are the ultimate fighters. I feel it in my blood. We kept our culture alive under occupation. We overthrew handful of empires. We are the definition of The Phoenix.

Air, land, sea changes but Polska will remain.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Aren't the Polish women all uggos?

Will Hunting
02-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Doubtful. If there’s one Eastern Europe has (other than poverty) it’s loads of beautiful women.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Doubtful. If there’s one Eastern Europe has (other than poverty) it’s loads of beautiful women.

So there's places you could visit and play a cool game with the women and get a bunch of attractive women pregnant from Romania to Albania, probably get away with it if you lied about your name etc, and not feel remorseful because at least you made white babies?

apalisoc_9
02-06-2019, 09:15 PM

I think thats germany tbh. :lol

No wonder dem germans raped all dem polish women

LaMarcus Bryant
02-07-2019, 09:46 AM
It's prob only been 3 years since guitar guy first jacked off

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2019, 10:42 AM
I think thats germany tbh. :lol

No wonder dem germans raped all dem polish women
Yeah, German ethnic women are definitely hit or miss. You have Tom Brady's wife and then you have some real uggos. Might be the Jewish factor bringing 'em down like an anchor.

Chucho
02-07-2019, 12:19 PM
LOL 23-25 year old virgin compulsive liar trying to convince people he's a man of the world and can tell what countries have ugly women. :lmao

Will Hunting
02-07-2019, 12:43 PM
LOL 23-25 year old virgin compulsive liar trying to convince people he's a man of the world and can tell what countries have ugly women. :lmao
:lol he saw someone else imply German women are ugly so of course he piles on thinking that it’s probably a credible opinion if someone else is saying it

FrostKing
02-07-2019, 01:18 PM
So there's places you could visit and play a cool game with the women and get a bunch of attractive women pregnant from Romania to Albania, probably get away with it if you lied about your name etc, and not feel remorseful because at least you made white babies?
Settle down on the reproducing, just have consensual sex.

Polish women are less Western than German so less lazy yoga pants, sneakers and hats. If the Sun is out, you are expected to show off your legs and toes. Public image is important.

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2019, 02:56 PM
:lol he saw someone else imply German women are ugly so of course he piles on thinking that it’s probably a credible opinion if someone else is saying it

I don't think German women are ugly per se, I just think any lineage in Europe that has Jewish mix is likely to be less attractive than those that don't.

FrostKing
02-07-2019, 03:07 PM
I don't think German women are ugly per se, I just think any lineage in Europe that has Jewish mix is likely to be less attractive than those that don't.
That is correct.

Native German women tend to be Scandinavian so pretty face but flat body. Especially when you go outside the country side they are iron boards. Polish women are better with fashion and tend to have slightly darker hair - GOAT ash blonde hair

Leetonidas
02-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Speaking of 10 years, yall ever look thru your old PMs in here? I got bored and was going through em. Forgot how much I used to talk to spurs=bling. Wonder whatever happened to her. and how many people tried to buy weed from me when I was 18 :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Speaking of 10 years, yall ever look thru your old PMs in here? I got bored and was going through em. Forgot how much I used to talk to spurs=bling. Wonder whatever happened to her. and how many people tried to buy weed from me when I was 18 :lol

I wouldn't go advertising that on here. Texas doesn't practice statute of limitations for criminal offenses, and that's a large crime.

Mark Celibate
02-08-2019, 10:39 PM
It's prob only been 3 years since guitar guy first jacked off

rofl Mookie Crew, with the out of nowhere goods

DJR210
02-08-2019, 10:43 PM

Did you fuck her?

Leetonidas
02-08-2019, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't go advertising that on here. Texas doesn't practice statute of limitations for criminal offenses, and that's a large crime.

:lmao

Leetonidas
02-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Did you fuck her?

Nah. Totally would tho if I had the chance tbh

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2019, 11:51 PM

I went through them recently after one of the stranger posters on ST sent me a PM..there's a ton of material in my inbox that would be great for mockery, some of them featuring certain prominent posters of the Political Forum:lol

Will Hunting
02-09-2019, 12:39 AM
I went through them recently after one of the stranger posters on ST sent me a PM..there's a ton of material in my inbox that would be great for mockery, some of them featuring certain prominent posters of the Political Forum:lol
Send me that shit :lol

Chucho
02-09-2019, 01:02 AM

Dont be a pussy, post it. You posted under the guise of posters here on other message boards, you cant sink any lower. Dont be a faggot. Post it.

Millennial_Messiah
02-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Dont be a pussy, post it. You posted under the guise of posters here on other message boards, you cant sink any lower. Dont be a faggot. Post it.

Agreed, I'd like to see it too

SpursWoman
02-13-2019, 10:07 AM

I had PM conversations with Whottt 10 years ago ... RIP :(