PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Spurs @ Warriors — Wed. (2/6) - 9:30/C (5:30am Riga Time)

Pages : [1] 2

BatManu20
02-05-2019, 08:36 PM
In Oakland tomorrow night as we take on a 37-15 Warriors team who are #1 in the West. Aldridge and DeMar are both OUT for Rest Management. Derrick White remains OUT with Heel soreness. Game will be nationally televised on ESPN. Probably an L, but that’s why you play the game. Let’s get it.

:flag:

BatManu20
02-05-2019, 08:36 PM

Robz4000
02-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Smart decision imo, but in the end they don't have enough on the perimeter to stay in either game.

BatManu20
02-05-2019, 08:46 PM

BatManu20
02-05-2019, 08:48 PM

daslicer
02-05-2019, 08:49 PM

Well at least I know now not to stay up and watch this game.

TDomination
02-05-2019, 08:50 PM
I really really hope Lonnie Walker gets minutes in tomorrow game

Seventyniner
02-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Can the Spurs keep the final margin within 25?

GAustex
02-05-2019, 08:58 PM
This

jermaine
02-05-2019, 08:59 PM

I didnt stay up for the Kings, I sure as hell ain't gonna stay up for this shit.

timvp
02-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Good decision to rest 'em. That gives the Spurs the best shot at splitting.

daslicer
02-05-2019, 09:10 PM
I didnt stay up for the Kings, I sure as hell ain't gonna stay up for this shit.

I live on the east coast so it's even worse than you guys who are in the central time zone.

diceman
02-05-2019, 09:16 PM

:tu

Degoat
02-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Well maybe Walker gets some good run tomorrow hopefully

SpurPadre
02-05-2019, 10:30 PM
Yeah just rest your two best players against the best team in the league on the road. It's a good thing we have the luxury of tanking games because we're 10 games ahead of everyone else...oh wait a minute.

timtonymanu
02-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Yeah just rest your two best players against the best team in the league on the road. It's a good thing we have the luxury of tanking games because we're 10 games ahead of everyone else...oh wait a minute.

We were getting massacred either way especially when your boy Forbes guards Curry and lets him shoot 5 3s.

SpurPadre
02-05-2019, 10:44 PM
We were getting massacred either way especially when your boy Forbes guards Curry and lets him shoot 5 3s.

...in the first quarter, tbh.

Still, it's the principal of the matter. We are in no position to have the sheer arrogance of tanking games with healthy players. This isn't The Big 3 era. LMA should really just be traded if they're going to pull this shit.

SpurPadre
02-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Call the blowout score:

187-79, tbh..

timtonymanu
02-05-2019, 10:51 PM
...in the first quarter, tbh.

Still, it's the principal of the matter. We are in no position to have the sheer arrogance of tanking games with healthy players. This isn't The Big 3 era. LMA should really just be traded if they're going to pull this shit.

I don’t think it’s arrogance since they have Portland the next night. I hate when Pop sits players when it’s not necessary also, but I’m fine with it in this case. Truthfully the team isn’t that good especially without White and the Warriors are too good. Why risk injury against a team who’s beating us in any scenario? Just rest for the Guests who are an easier matchup. Gonna be tough to even get a split here.

RD2191
02-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Lame shit tbh

SpurPadre
02-05-2019, 10:58 PM
I don’t think it’s arrogance since they have Portland the next night. I hate when Pop sits players when it’s not necessary also, but I’m fine with it in this case. Truthfully the team isn’t that good especially without White and the Warriors are too good. Why risk injury against a team who’s beating us in any scenario? Just rest for the Guests who are an easier matchup. Gonna be tough to even get a split here.

But it still makes my point I made in my thread last night about being real about this team. If Pop has zero faith in this Spurs team winning a regular season game against the Dubs this late into the season, then why bother trying the rest of the way? Why hold on to two players you don't think were good enough to beat the favorites in February?

SpurPadre
02-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Lame shit tbh

It's pussy Kawhi shit, tbh. They basically rescinded their right to call out that faggot for resting otherwise they look like fucking hypocrites. DeMar is 30, NOT 50. I hope Silver fines the fuck out of Pop for this bullshit.

timtonymanu
02-05-2019, 11:17 PM
But it still makes my point I made in my thread last night about being real about this team. If Pop has zero faith in this Spurs team winning a regular season game against the Dubs this late into the season, then why bother trying the rest of the way? Why hold on to two players you don't think were good enough to beat the favorites in February?

If we're gonna be real, no team has a shot at a title as long as the Dubs keep picking up players for their superteam. They seriously ruined the league (I know some like Harlem would disagree) by stacking their team to an unfair advantage. As much as I hate this Spurs team, they've also had bad luck with Murray out for the year and White missing a good amount of games and even though Pau sucks now, he was part of the rotation and was playing fine before his injury.

The Nephew situation also put the Spurs in a crappy position. If he never quit, this team would be fighting for the #1 seed right now. Instead, we had to trade for a player with a lesser ceiling and more of a playoff choker. Any knowledgable, non-homer can tell you an Aldridge/DeRozan-led team doesn't have what it takes to win a championship. But Pop is still around and this team is still in playoff position with all the cards they've been dealt. I've pretty much accepted this team is losing in the 1st round. I'll even accept them missing the playoffs if White's injury is serious. Just sit back and enjoy the chaos and hope next year our rotation is filled with younger, more athletic players. It's not like we have to worry anymore about Tim and Manu's final years being wasted. Next year, move Bryn back to the bench. Tell Dante/Pon/Pau to all retire. Hope Murray/Walker/White take their games to the next level. In a dream world, I hope we could trade DeRozan too since he's just an awkward fit for the team now.

MVPCues
02-05-2019, 11:45 PM
Pop is just folding his hand and waiting for the button to make a move. Beating Portland and losing to the Warriors is better than the opposite since we can actually catch Portland.

spurs10
02-06-2019, 12:24 AM
'Curry breaks world record by outscoring Wilt Chamberlain.' 'Highest scoring game by a team in NBA history.' However dinner and wine will be amazing! :wow

Truthfully this probably gives us a much better shot in Portland.
:flag:

monty4329
02-06-2019, 03:49 AM

Best decision of the season. Anyway DDR is a minus so it is addiction by subtraction. There is no way on earth SA wins this game regardless on who plays. Better try to get a win in Portland -unfortunately Miami did it, so it is even harder now, but still possible.

monty4329
02-06-2019, 04:08 AM
In a dream world, I hope we could trade DeRozan too since he's just an awkward fit for the team now.

He is untradeable, at 26 mil a year. In fairness, he started the season pretty well, hopefully he gets a grip of himself (and learns dribbling the fu*g ball) and can contribute in the playoffs.

r0drig0lac
02-06-2019, 04:37 AM
easy...money

Duncan87
02-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Going all in for Portland I guess

Truth4sale$
02-06-2019, 08:54 AM
I would love the Spurs to bring up both two way players and throw them into the fire to see how they perform. If you are gonna lose, lose with development of younger guys, not putting Poindexter, Gasol, and Cunningham out on the floor.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 09:51 AM
I got a problem with this - even though I have been really enjoying this season - and accepting that this team is not a contender -
this is really the shittiest move of this season;

1) They will still LOSE against portland tomorrow - so this just makes it worse
2) This is the "rodeo trip" where great things have happened, the team meshes, players bond together against the world, the team turns a corner and all that garbage -
so what does this say? "aw - why try - against the champs - they are too good for us!" wtf? So what if we get beat - go out there with your best team and scare the shit out of the warriors - just for fun - show the team that they can upset the best when they work hard - and if they lose - you go out with your head held high.
This bullshit of bowing before the league darlings just makes me want to puke. Low point of this season - after some refreshing happenings this year - this just gives credence that maybe the QUITTER - did not just suddenly QUIT - but maybe this QUITTING by this coach - and pampering of players - always backfires.
3) To re-emphasize #1 - they will still lose against Portland.
4) Pop - retire if this is your lesson to the team on their most important leg of their season.

Until now - I was really appreciating this team and this coaching season by Pop.

TDomination
02-06-2019, 09:59 AM
beating the blazers would makeup losing to the kings.
the goal is to split the rodeo road trip. someway, somehow.

Bynumite
02-06-2019, 10:54 AM
That +15 spread is looking mighty healthy. If the spurs can't lose to the dubs by less than 15, might as well start planning relocation imho.

Edit: Nevermind, just seen DeFrozen and LaSoft are not playing.

Chickenshit Poop at it again :lol

SpurSpike
02-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Sitting DDR and Aldridge against GSW is a chicken shit move and quite frankly pisses me off. You go out there and compete every game, its what you are paid to do. Also, what kind of message does that send to your players? Still a high chance we lose to the Blazers, especially if White is out...

TimDunkem
02-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Pure chickenshit move sitting DD and LMA.

RD2191
02-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Sitting DDR and Aldridge against GSW is a chicken shit move and quite frankly pisses me off. You go out there and compete every game, its what you are paid to do. Also, what kind of message does that send to your players? Still a high chance we lose to the Blazers, especially if White is out...

Pure chickenshit move sitting DD and LMA.

Tbh. No one thought Buster Douglas was going to beat Tyson but he knocked him the fuck out.

TheGoatishere
02-06-2019, 11:23 AM

You rather go all out just to lose tn and have our guys tired for an easier game vs the blazers ?

SpurSpike
02-06-2019, 11:51 AM
You rather go all out just to lose tn and have our guys tired for an easier game vs the blazers ?

Would you rather have 1 guaranteed lose or a chance to win both? Benching LMA and DDR vs the warriors does not guarantee a win VS the Blazers...

I get it the Blazers is an important game standing wise (so was the kings game and we saw how that went...) Kings now own the tie breaker!

I think if they don't try hard every game the odds are greater that they lose both and wreck the team moral.

RC_Drunkford
02-06-2019, 12:13 PM
the real question is what will the starting line up look like? And also, why play Rudy when you're throwing the game anyway?

SpurSpike
02-06-2019, 12:21 PM
the real question is what will the starting line up look like? And also, why play Rudy when you're throwing the game anyway?

I think they are still going to try to win and to do that Rudy has to play if we got no white. He is the only player left that can score on his own and break down a defense. This is going to be a game of chucking 3's... I'm predicting a season high on 3 point attempts this game.

r0drig0lac
02-06-2019, 12:43 PM
I got a problem with this - even though I have been really enjoying this season - and accepting that this team is not a contender -
this is really the shittiest move of this season;

1) They will still LOSE against portland tomorrow - so this just makes it worse
2) This is the "rodeo trip" where great things have happened, the team meshes, players bond together against the world, the team turns a corner and all that garbage -
so what does this say? "aw - why try - against the champs - they are too good for us!" wtf? So what if we get beat - go out there with your best team and scare the shit out of the warriors - just for fun - show the team that they can upset the best when they work hard - and if they lose - you go out with your head held high.
This bullshit of bowing before the league darlings just makes me want to puke. Low point of this season - after some refreshing happenings this year - this just gives credence that maybe the QUITTER - did not just suddenly QUIT - but maybe this QUITTING by this coach - and pampering of players - always backfires.
3) To re-emphasize #1 - they will still lose against Portland.
4) Pop - retire if this is your lesson to the team on their most important leg of their season.

Until now - I was really appreciating this team and this coaching season by Pop.
cmon man, this makes no sense

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:08 PM
No-brainer move, Spurs match up well against Portland, winnable game..

Dverde
02-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Spurs are not playing their best. Rest ‘em especially :lma

slick'81
02-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Wat a shit game to watch this is going to be

Rosewood
02-06-2019, 01:44 PM
That +15 spread is looking mighty healthy. If the spurs can't lose to the dubs by less than 15, might as well start planning relocation imho.

Edit: Nevermind, just seen DeFrozen and LaSoft are not playing.

Chickenshit Poop at it again :lol How are the lakers doing atm with someone who is supposedly better than Michael Jordan?

TDomination
02-06-2019, 01:56 PM
with derrick white out, i wasn't looking forward to this game anyways.
my only hope now is lonnie walker gets some burn for this game.

TDomination
02-06-2019, 02:02 PM
i do understand the frustration of having the top guys sit out. thats how i felt everytime they sat out in the "big" games in previous years.

but for this particular game, i'm actually okay with it. but they better bring it against the blazers and this better be the last time they do this this season.

LCM
02-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Sitting LMA and DD this game was predictable for Pop. Even if the beat Kings, this was going to happen. Portland just lost to Miami at home last night so Blazers are going to play pissed. But, they can be beat. Winning Blazers, Grizzlies, Knicks, and Nets games gets the 4-4 split. Jazz comes in play if Rubio is traded because team will still be getting used to each other. 3-5 to 4-4 is the goal going into the last 20 games.

Play Boban
02-06-2019, 03:15 PM
I didn't know DD and LMAO were TOSBs now. Good to know.

Drom John
02-06-2019, 03:19 PM
I'll watch, though on EDT I may not stay awake.
I like games with backups.
One of my favorite watched games was "the fine" game at the Heat when Duncan, Ginobili, Green and Parker flew home after the Magic game. Wrong team won, but a great game.

GreekSpursfan
02-06-2019, 03:51 PM
This is no chickenshit move as others are saying. LMA looked like a very tired man and couldn't do shit on defense the other night, so if you rest LMA why not rest Derozan too since you will lose even if you rest LMA alone. Having said that, two losses coming right up no matter who's playing.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 03:58 PM
cmon man, this makes no sense

Of course it does.
Play your best players and go out there with a winning attitude - either you beat them or scare the shit out of them.

This is what COMPETING is all about. How many thousand times during the TITLE ERA - did pop say these very words, "go out and COMPETE"

This used to be the fucking mindset - go out and compete.

Now?

Let's just fold the fucking tent and try not to piss off the champs?

Fuck that.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 04:01 PM

Holy shit - this is what this team and fan base has become?

oooh ooooh - do not TIRE OUT our fucking twenty-something and thirty-something millionaires!

:lmao:lmao

No wonder Kawhi the quitter quit and still gets support nowadays.

TheGoatishere
02-06-2019, 04:09 PM
Holy shit - this is what this team and fan base has become?

oooh ooooh - do not TIRE OUT our fucking twenty-something and thirty-something millionaires!

No wonder Kawhi the quitter quit and still gets support nowadays.

:lmao So you rather us play our best players 30+ mins only to get blown the fuck out against GS :lmao

okay

diceman
02-06-2019, 04:20 PM
https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/1093256816539172865

Dex
02-06-2019, 04:33 PM
https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/1093256816539172865

https://i.gifer.com/Qqr5.gif

TDomination
02-06-2019, 05:25 PM
If Derrick White had not gotten hurt and the Spurs had beaten the Kings then i would have been pissed. I would have wanted to see what we could do against GSW.

But in our current state sans White, i don't have a problem with this move.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 05:29 PM
:lmao So you rather us play our best players 30+ mins only to get blown the fuck out against GS :lmao

okay

Who gives a fuck?

They are paid to play a fucking game. They get paid handsomely. Play the fucking game as best as you can and as hard as you can and then rest in the off-season.

Who says they can't win this game if they play their best players?

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Warriors always get opponents on back-to-backs it's ridiculous and surprised no one has called that shit out.

NameLess Scrub
02-06-2019, 06:41 PM
I'll go out on a limb and predict Warriors will win due to out talenting , combined with the 2 best players of the Spurs resting.

Had to gather a lot of courage to make that prediction. Please don't make fun of me.

Dex
02-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Sitting the big guns is probably the right move. Focus on getting the more-winnable game of the B2B in Portland. There ain't no way in hell we are going to win both, so might as well maximize the odds on getting one.

That said, I probably ain't staying up past midnight to watch the shitshow. I'll catch up tomorrow if possible, and hope that Lonnie gets some good minutes.

GusT15
02-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Keep it respectable,stay healthy,get Walker some minutes,and get the W tomorrow night.

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 07:14 PM
https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/1093256816539172865Would like to see Ben activated at some point. How many days does Eubanks have left anyway?

GAustex
02-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Keep it respectable,stay healthy,get Walker some minutes,and get the W tomorrow night.
Predict Walker gets spun in a circle at least once

NameLess Scrub
02-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Just hope Dray doesn't injure anybody with his amazing defense.

Leetonidas
02-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Only going to watch because we are almost sure to see Walker get some time. Spurs will probably get demolished but like all great teams the dubs have a tendency to play down to their opponents in these games.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 08:23 PM
The Dubs will break the record for most points scored in regulation tonight.

r0drig0lac
02-06-2019, 08:42 PM
1q Bucks 50-35 Wiz holy fuck

JPB
02-06-2019, 09:08 PM
1q Bucks 50-35 Wiz holy fuck

:pop: There's no BB anymore

(80-56, 1:26 in the second) This is getting ridiculous. But hey they got what they wanted NBA 2K for real...

Big Empty
02-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Whorriars are gonna rest their starters in the 2nd half.

Ibleedslvrnblk
02-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Whorriars are gonna rest their starters in the 2nd half.

You obviously don't know GSW. Those fuckers will play the full game hooting and hollering after each bucket

RD2191
02-06-2019, 09:26 PM
The Dubs will break the record for most points scored in regulation tonight.

:lol tbh

vander
02-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Every team should rest thier best players against GS tbh.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-06-2019, 09:34 PM
With Aldridge out I'm guessing Uebankes will get some minutes tonight, I'm interested in seeing what he can do against NBA players.

Big Empty
02-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Whats the starting line up?

DAF86
02-06-2019, 09:39 PM
Punting this game was the right move. Just don't overplay guys like Bertans, Beli and Forbes, who will be needed for tomorrow.

skin27
02-06-2019, 09:43 PM
They have to make sure they get the W tomorrow

RD2191
02-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Dubs by 25+ tbh

playbonner15
02-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Release the Iron Bank of Eubanks

look_at_g_shred
02-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Dubs by 25+ tbh
Tbh I hope we lose by 40 plus. Maybe that’ll wake up Rc’s bird box having ass

RD2191
02-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Tbh I hope we lose by 40 plus. Maybe that’ll wake up Rc’s bird box having ass

:lmao tbh

diceman
02-06-2019, 09:57 PM
https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/status/1093342928959754240

diceman
02-06-2019, 09:59 PM
https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/status/1093343329889148928

Going to be ugly!! :sick

Barfunk
02-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Man this pisses me off that Pop is not playing his best players. Fucking mother fucker. What's the point in watching now!?!?!?!

GAustex
02-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Sat Forbes down

look_at_g_shred
02-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Man this pisses me off that Pop is not playing his best players. Fucking mother fucker. What's the point in watching now!?!?!?!
Best player(s) highly debateable

diceman
02-06-2019, 10:03 PM
b
I am taking the night off myself. Late West coast game + short handed = waste of time + Bad night's sleep

BillMc
02-06-2019, 10:04 PM

Yep. May go back to bed.

Play Boban
02-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Poeltl will dominate.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 10:07 PM
I'm glad I sold both of my tickets this morning to avoid this ass ramming, tbh. Forbes and Mills will come out of it with extra assholes though.

Barfunk
02-06-2019, 10:08 PM
If I was Stern Jr., I'd fine his smug, arrogant ass $2 million.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Yep. May go back to bed.

You'd be better off watching a German shit fetish vid than tonight's "game" tbh.

RD2191
02-06-2019, 10:09 PM
You'd be better off watching a German shit fetish vid than tonight's "game" tbh.

Link?

RD2191
02-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Jk

GAustex
02-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Jk

Sure you are

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:15 PM
I hope Lonnie gets playing time tonight, no reason why he shouldn’t

RD2191
02-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Sure you are

:lol

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Link?

Warning, this is disgusting, tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTqrBmfH6mY&app=desktop

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Jk

https://media.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy.gif

NASpurs
02-06-2019, 10:30 PM
crofl that starting lineup. See you fellas tomorrow.

Joseph Kony
02-06-2019, 10:31 PM
>2019
>not watching shit fetish videos

what are you even doing with your life

RD2191
02-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Warning, this is disgusting, tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTqrBmfH6mY&app=desktop

:lmao

RD2191
02-06-2019, 10:32 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy.gif

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Sean talking about the game when Pop rested everyone against the Heat and saying stranger things have happened.

1. That Spurs team was way better.
2. This GS team would shit all over that Heat team.

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Mills on Curry Beli on Thompson to start the game, hilarious.

Shakril
02-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Starting Five:

Mills, Belinelli, Bertans, Gay, Poeltl

American Citizen
02-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Spurs gonna get embarrassed, tbh.

SPURt
02-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Gonna get to see a beat down and Mark Jackson call a game... awesome

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:40 PM
O/U 27 point loss?

DAF86
02-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Why the fuck is Rudy playing?

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Warriors starting 5 is absolutely ridiculous

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Sean talking about the game when Pop rested everyone against the Heat and saying stranger things have happened.

1. That Spurs team was way better.
2. This GS team would shit all over that Heat team.

True but we did have Nando De Culo back then who was even worse than Forbes, tbh.

But you're still right. To add to it:

3. The NBA was still a man's league without the excessive 3 point chucking back then.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 10:43 PM
O/U 97 point loss?

FIFY

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Pasche just said White might be playing tomorrow?

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:45 PM
He’s at home for the first leg isn’t he

Shakril
02-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Beside Poeltl, everyone is awful at Defense. Perimeter Defense especially bad.

cool cat
02-06-2019, 10:48 PM
How can there be a game thread if the Spurs aren’t playing tonight?

Strategic
02-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Why the fuck is Rudy playing?Rudy probably get tomorrow off.

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 10:52 PM
holy shit! LOB trophy gonna be ours!

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Spurs really fucked up by laying an egg in SAC

Strategic
02-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Spurs got this!

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Fucking refs. :lmao

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Ferr4ri

Strategic
02-06-2019, 10:57 PM
That’s good Poertl. Put Curry’s ass on the floor.

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Lonnie about to check in.

8FOR!3
02-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Belinelli might shoot the ball 100 times and Durant might have 100 points. Wonder why Patty got the start over Forbes?

DieHardSpursFan1537
02-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Leon the Professional going crazy out there

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:01 PM
will Bryn ever shoot well on the road?

Xx_SpursNation_xX
02-06-2019, 11:01 PM
clank, clank, clank, clank, clank

SPURt
02-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Ha, pop all up in Walker’s booty hole at that timeout

loveforthegame
That Lonnie 3 point shot is smooth.

Chomag
Lonnie allready getting the wrath of Pop

DarrinS
:lol

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Lonnie about to check in.This guy will be a bust.

NASpurs
02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Teaching moments

Strategic
02-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Every time Durant fakes and spreads his legs the defender needs to be slapping hard at the ball(s).

Chomag
02-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Forbes gets burned in every possession and Walker makes 1 single mistake he gets eaten alive by Pop...

skin27
02-06-2019, 11:06 PM
King losing by 30pts to rockets:lmao

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:06 PM
KD played all 12 mins

bklynspursfan
02-06-2019, 11:07 PM
Lonnie seems nervous

Strategic
Dammit, slam that ball!

SpurPadre
Belinelli might shoot the ball 100 times and Durant might have 100 points. Wonder why Patty got the start over Forbes?

Because Curry will tear five new assholes in Forbes?

SPURt
02-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Lonnie over thinking everything. Looking gross.

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:09 PM
an honorable 1st qtr

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Lonnie gonna cry himself to slepp tonight.

Indianman
02-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Because Curry will tear five new assholes in Forbes?

��������

Degoat
02-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Patty yelling at Lonnie lol

playbonner15
Gasoooool :lol

DieHardSpursFan1537
"The coach's interview sponsored by Resident Evil"

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Walker needs to pull up for the shot or draw contact on the drive. Fucking rookies.

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Rudy probably get tomorrow off.

Well, that's retarded. Punt hard tonight and go all in tomorrow.

Strategic
02-06-2019, 11:15 PM
On second thought, this may be the only way Spurs are still in the game at half time.

skin27
If this is come down to a close game people here will think we should have won this game if LA and demar played

boutons_deux
Lonnie over thinking everything. Looking gross.

sure, of course, big stage for a kid who hasn't played hardly at all

Mikeanaro
02-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Lol Anus.

Jay.From.NbTx
02-06-2019, 11:17 PM
LW should be making the most out of this opportunity come on young blood

Degoat
Feel bad for Lonnie lol

TimDunkem
Gross.

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Moving screens under the pretense of posting up. Another blatant rule the NBA decided they could ignore when it suits them.

Strategic
02-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Paddy and Rudy wtf

$pursDynasty
02-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Well, that's retarded. Punt hard tonight and go all in tomorrow.
This if you are punting this game play Rudy like 5 minutes total to avoid the fine

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 11:21 PM
In wonder if WC all star team can beat d-league?

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Only Beli can save us against the Warriors, like 5 years ago

HarlemHeat37
Looks like Houston is getting back to form, unfortunately..

dbestpro
8 fouls for Spurs. 4 for Warriors.

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Patty :lol

Spurtacular
02-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Role player Curry having a hard time tonight.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:24 PM
If this is come down to a close game people here will think we should have won this game if LA and demar played

It's a legit argument to say that we had a realistic chance to beat them if Pop didn't use this cowardly tactic.

Leetonidas
02-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Lol what is the point of playing pau. Dude is worthless out there and consistently fucks up the teams chemistry when he's on the floor

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:27 PM
The three point shot is such an equalizer.

Leetonidas
02-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Spurs playing hard. All we can ask for tbh

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:28 PM
It's a legit argument to say that we had a realistic chance to beat them if Pop didn't use this cowardly tactic.

Nah, because instead of taking threes we would be taking inefficient long 2's.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 11:30 PM
It's funny that the same fans that hate the 3 also cry for parity:lol

The 3 is the reason a team like tonight's Spurs can be competitive..

marinoman
02-06-2019, 11:31 PM
With a game tomorrow I don’t hate the move

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Nah, because instead of taking threes we would be taking inefficient long 2's.

They have no answer for LMA. Cousins would be afraid to bang with him as he's still fresh off injury.

Strategic
02-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Damn put KD on the floor on that kind of foul

Ron Swanson
Wardell falls on his own and looks around for the foul.

Larry O
One positive thing about this lineup though is the ball movement. We see the Beautiful Game! Aldridge and DePoision kill the offense with their iso play.

Leetonidas
Rofl curry just slips and falls and cries he isn't gifted FTs :lol

Blackhaus
02-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Fuck curry

SpurPadre
It's funny that the same fans that hate the 3 also cry for parity:lol

The 3 is the reason a team like tonight's Spurs can be competitive..

Hating the 3 is different from hating the rampant plots to build mini Dream Teams.

boutons_deux
One positive thing about this lineup though is the ball movement. We see the Beautiful Game! Aldridge and DePoision kill the offense with their iso play.

yep, blatand different without fucking ISOs

Leetonidas
02-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Jesus man how many times are spurs just going to fumble the fucking ball

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Purtle has developed fumbly stone hands

Ron Swanson
02-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Completely fell apart.

Mikeanaro
So this is the perfect GS game full of assists?
SA is playing their game and its horrible to watch.
Commentator talk about lots of assists and shit, what I see?
A stupid 3 point contest with some occasional dunks.

Chomag
My God Forbes sucks...

SpurPadre
With a game tomorrow I don’t hate the move

I'd rather beat the Dubs on the road than beat the Guests. I hate the move.

Leetonidas
Spurs shitting the bed and walker injured. Fuck me :pctoss

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Lonnie wants to quit.

bklynspursfan
No one knows how to make a pass anymore.

SPURt
Walker gimping

TheGreatYacht
Lonnie looks like a bust

Jay.From.NbTx
Wtf it was just 53 to 50 now they’re up by 14 ?!

DAF86

We are not beating the Warriors anyway. :lol

TDomination
That was quick

timtonymanu
:pop: “We’re fine with what we have. Forbes is a keeper. “

Blackhaus
Jesus walker is mr glass

TimDunkem
My God Forbes sucks...

But he shoots like Curry in practice.

ace3g
02-06-2019, 11:38 PM
great, non contact injury for LWIV...

marinoman
I don’t think we’d win anyways

emanueldavidginobili
Mentally weak players. Can’t make simple passes as a professional basketball players smfh

timtonymanu

Lol like our defense has a shot

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 11:39 PM
What an uninspiring start for Lonnie:lol

Hopefully he shows out a bit in the 2nd half after he settles down..

Larry O
Looks like Forbes is killing this team when he's on the floor! SMH... The Worriers jump to a 14 point lesd!

Ron Swanson
Klay tried to go top shelf. :lmao

Leetonidas
02-06-2019, 11:40 PM
:cry if only Otto porter were here to save us :cry

TimDunkem
:pop: “We’re fine with what we have. Forbes is a keeper. “

Who needs guys with length to defend the KDs and Kawhis of the world when you have a guy who shoots like Curry in practice?

slick'81
Seriously lw4 hurt again?

TDomination
02-06-2019, 11:41 PM
It went from 3 down to a blowout in 30 seconds. So pathetic

Leetonidas
Wonder what happened with walker. Looks like he had a random foot cramp or something

Strategic
Forbes can’t get a shot off over curry.

TimDunkem
Mentally weak players. Can’t make simple passes as a professional basketball players smfh

You could see half of those interceptions coming a mile away. Very mentally weak team. Went full retard in less than a minute.

SpurPadre
Who needs guys with length to defend the KDs and Kawhis of the world when you have a guy who shoots like Curry in practice?

And not just any Curry...SETH Curry!!!

Chomag
02-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Wonder what happened with walker. Looks like he had a random foot cramp or something
yeah a cramp was what I was thinking but who knows

Degoat
Yeah Lonnie needs to stay in the g-league, tons of athletism but he hasn’t used it to his advantage yet

sammy
Get rid of Forbes! Dumbass allowing layups/turns the ball over! Damn scrub

Larry O
JP25 had a chance to bully Thompson and he blew an opportunity to be aggressive and score, but NOOO!

Roscoe P. Coltrane
Wonder what happened with walker. Looks like he had a random foot cramp or somethingWants out of the game, afraid pop might help at him again.

SpurPadre
We are not beating the Warriors anyway. :lol

We beat them earlier in the season with LMA and DeMar.

emanueldavidginobili
02-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Lonnie a little nervous. Against the Warriors in Oracle I’m not mad

Chomag
02-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Forbes really is not an NBA level player but of course on the Spurs he is a starter getting big minutes

Degoat
02-06-2019, 11:45 PM
You know what I hate, the spurs are a joke to the warriors. They respect us for what we accomplished with the the big 3 but they never considered us a threat. Look at there bench during the game, guys are taking a nap pretty much. Rant over lol

cool cat
02-06-2019, 11:46 PM
We are down 14 and I feel like we are overachieving.

TimDunkem
02-06-2019, 11:46 PM
Forbes really is not an NBA level player but of course in the Spurs he is a starter getting big minutes
It's Bonner circa 2008-2014 all over again. This scrub is going to get guaranteed money and minutes because he is Pop's guy. Charity Case is here to stay.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:47 PM
It went from 3 down to a blowout in 30 seconds. So pathetic

Kerr must have told his team..."Uh, you guys realize they sat Aldridge and DeRozan...never mind that they no longer have Manu, Parker, and Leonard. Win the fucking game."

KDKSpurs24
02-06-2019, 11:48 PM
No Curry or Cousins..

playbonner15
Can't wait for next season! :rollin

Shakril
JP25 had a chance to bully Thompson and he blew an opportunity to be aggressive and score, but NOOO!

He made the right play and just missed it.

paperboy77
02-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Forbes can’t get a shot off over curry.

Jacob can’t get it past a flat footed 6’7” Thompson.

I swear some of these guys SA picks up clam up anytime vs a good team.

Larry O
02-06-2019, 11:49 PM
For LW4, I think Pop has a tight leash on him, unlike when he's playing with the G League. Probably told him not to "play outside the box."

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Forbes really is not an NBA level player but of course on the Spurs he is a starter getting big minutes

Some here think criticizing him is blasphemous too. :wtf

DAF86
02-06-2019, 11:50 PM

But without Curry, nor Draymond, nor Cousins. :lol

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:53 PM
No Curry or Cousins..

And we beat them once in the playoffs last year without that backstabbing bitch. Sure they had no Cousins but LMA can take him. There was no reason not to try to win this game.

paperboy77
02-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Yeah Lonnie needs to stay in the g-league, tons of athletism but he hasn’t used it to his advantage yet

Maybe. I wish some veteran would do like they did before weak ass d-league came around and just chew him out. Tell him to not f up hid opportunity and play ball. Shit or get off the pot! You can see superior athleticism but looks like he’s deferring to everyone.

Just venting. I don’t think having DD or LA woulda mattered. Our team is simply average.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Why would you want to lose to BOTH the Warriors and Blazers?:lol

At least Aldridge and DeRozan will be fresh for a winnable game tomorrow..Aldridge isn't young anymore, he needs to rest when he can .

Play Boban
02-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Lonnie Walker is cancerous. Team worst -15 in only 7 minutes. He’s a scrub who should never set foot on a court in a Spurs uniform again. What a terrible pick by PATFO!

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Lol like our defense has a shot

No but they have no answer for LMA. I'm talking about a win predicated on offense similar to the OKC game. Cousins wants none of LMA as he's still fresh off injury.

Robz4000
02-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Did LW4 actually get hurt?

Mikeanaro
02-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Lol bullshit calls.
Most pussy team ever.

SpurPadre
02-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Did LW4 actually get hurt?

Just his ego tbh.

Chomag
02-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Eubanks really ?

Play Boban
02-06-2019, 11:59 PM
He’s not hurt, he’s just scurred.

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:59 PM
so many TOs yielding FB pts

Degoat
02-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Eubanks really ?

better then pau lol

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Poop is a double agent.

StinkyWeezleteats
02-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Lol Warriorefs out in full force these 2nd and 3rd quarters. Still sloppy play by the Spurs, but man Donkey gets away with so much.

SpurPadre
02-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Lol Warriorefs out in full force these 2nd and 3rd quarters. Still sloppy play by the Spurs, but man Donkey gets away with so much.

Apparently Green called a ref a bitch once and still didn't get a technical. Yet when the greatest power forward of all time laughs from the bench, he's tossed. NBA logic.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Man, Warriors are so fun to watch as a basketball fan, never seen anything like it..

boutons_deux
02-07-2019, 12:06 AM
wheels have come off

-2 now -18

12 TOs by early 3rd qtr

GAMEOVER