PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How many Western Conference would be willing to trade for LeBron if the Lakers put him on the block...?

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 01:18 AM
All of them?

Some would say fuck this diva shit?

Make a guess...

Chucho
02-06-2019, 01:21 AM
I' d do:

Walker
Cunningham
Poindexter
Paul
Mills
4 1st rounders

In a heartbeat.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:25 AM
All of them minus the Warriors..

StrengthAndHonor
02-06-2019, 01:28 AM
All of them?

Some would say fuck this diva shit?

Make a guess...

Clippers- Ballmer is thirsty for Superstar power

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 04:23 AM
Anyone reached a new cocnclusion?

I' d do:

Walker
Cunningham
Poindexter
Paul
Mills
4 1st rounders

In a heartbeat.

Would you still do it?

Chucho
03-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Anyone reached a new cocnclusion?

Would you still do it?

Umm yeah. I'd take 2 years of still Top 5 LBJ over worthless fodder and 4 worthless late 1st rounders. Why wouldn't you?

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 09:16 AM
Umm yeah. I'd take 2 years of still Top 5 LBJ over worthless fodder and 4 worthless late 1st rounders. Why wouldn't you?

LeBron is naracissistic bitch. The media might take his side if you want to coach this douchebag...

I can go and on...

It's his first time in the West...

Chucho
03-28-2019, 10:07 AM
LeBron is naracissistic bitch. The media might take his side if you want to coach this douchebag...

I can go and on...

It's his first time in the West...

But my trade, while definitely not feasible, would put him on a team with two passive All Stars and the GOAT coach that has never let a player become an issue.

If we could rid ourselves of the worthless garbage and worthless NBA draft picks and put LBJ on a team with a beast defensive backcourt with DJ+DWhite, hella scoring with LMA and DDR and Poodle for dirty work and that's a 6 man rotation that could/would ring.

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 10:21 AM
But my trade, while definitely not feasible, would put him on a team with two passive All Stars and the GOAT coach that has never let a player become an issue.

If we could rid ourselves of the worthless garbage and worthless NBA draft picks and put LBJ on a team with a beast defensive backcourt with DJ+DWhite, hella scoring with LMA and DDR and Poodle for dirty work and that's a 6 man rotation that could/would ring.
LeBron will just demand an another trade, he does not want Pop.

Chucho
03-28-2019, 10:32 AM
LeBron will just demand an another trade, he does not want Pop.

Didn't know you were so close with LBJ to know this.

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Didn't know you were so close with LBJ to know this.

The man has shown his lack of character many times.

Chucho
03-28-2019, 10:41 AM
The man has shown his lack of character many times.

So? Which GOAT caliber athlete hasn't?

Chucho
03-28-2019, 10:43 AM
Brady cheated. Ali was a loud mouth. Jordan was an absolute prick. Babe Ruth was a poster boy for shit attitude and outside drama. When you're GOAT caliber, character doesn't matter.

FrostKing
03-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Zion is already better

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 11:06 AM
Brady cheated. Ali was a loud mouth. Jordan was an absolute prick. Babe Ruth was a poster boy for shit attitude and outside drama. When you're GOAT caliber, character doesn't matter.

Each sport is it's own animal.

So? Which GOAT caliber athlete hasn't?

No one did that like him and we add Pop into that mix + in the alpha conference...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LavishDishonestElectriceel.webp

FrostKing
03-28-2019, 11:34 AM
When you realize a-lot maybe even most NBA & NFL players are dirtbags

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 12:07 PM
When you realize a-lot maybe even most NBA & NFL players are dirtbags

Dirt bags are fine.

The passive aggresssive kind...

Laker_1995
03-28-2019, 12:48 PM

true true. Maybe this is why everybody hates curry lol. He’s too nice but very dangerous and perhaps one of the greatest PG in the history of the NBA. No ego no drama etc

Othyus Lalanne
03-28-2019, 01:21 PM
true true. Maybe this is why everybody hates curry lol. He’s too nice but very dangerous and perhaps one of the greatest PG in the history of the NBA. No ego no drama etc

Who hates Steph? He is not the most hated even on his own team.

Spurtacular
03-28-2019, 06:35 PM
Don't make threads if you can't get the title right, dude.

Othyus Lalanne
03-29-2019, 03:05 AM
Don't make threads if you can't get the title right, dude.

Eh, its more about aggression...

Othyus Lalanne
07-21-2019, 03:03 AM
It's reasonable to give it a bump.

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 11:26 AM
It's reasonable to give it a bump.
Son watch a replay of the 2016 Finals.*
If you can't see LeBrons great play and character, don't know what to say.
2017 may have been another, but WarriorRef took him out at the end with the Durbetta gift fouls after Game 1s Timmy Duncanesque performance.

*On a team with a Kardashian and JR Numb Nutts to boot.

Othyus Lalanne
07-21-2019, 12:40 PM
Son watch a replay of the 2016 Finals.*
If you can't see LeBrons great play and character, don't know what to say.
2017 may have been another, but WarriorRef took him out at the end with the Durbetta gift fouls after Game 1s Timmy Duncanesque performance.

*On a team with a Kardashian and JR Numb Nutts to boot.

Being good at bball = character?

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 02:40 PM
Being good at bball = character?
To go back to Cleveland and overcome ABC Disney NBA Warriors and WarriorRef with that Cavs lineup was huge.

Not saying he is not a douche sometimes. But the Kyrie Spouters etc who claimed he was on a stacked team. We saw how that turned out.

Othyus Lalanne
07-21-2019, 02:56 PM
To go back to Cleveland and overcome ABC Disney NBA Warriors and WarriorRef with that Cavs lineup was huge.

Not saying he is not a douche sometimes. But the Kyrie Spouters etc who claimed he was on a stacked team. We saw how that turned out.

He is a douche all the times and he should own it.

Thread
07-21-2019, 03:04 PM
Before he came to the Lakers you couldn't say a bad word about him, or, you'd be strung up by your Buster Browns. Genuflecting & bowing (Hussein Obama) style was-the-rule. & that rule came right out of Silver in NYC. ESPN got it, dispersed it across the affiliates & notice was parsed out generously. One host would cast a fake aspersion onto the James. His fellow would then castigate him severely, causing the initial host to retract any criticism and fawn on James till the next commercial break. "Break!" - the show's producer.

"Fuck him, the fuckin' loser." host 1
"Absolutely." - host 2

I spit on Media.

MultiTroll
07-21-2019, 03:10 PM
He is a douche all the times and he should own it.
You're just bitter.
Don't recognize game.

ambchang
07-21-2019, 05:48 PM
Before he came to the Lakers you couldn't say a bad word about him, or, you'd be strung up by your Buster Browns. Genuflecting & bowing (Hussein Obama) style was-the-rule. & that rule came right out of Silver in NYC. ESPN got it, dispersed it across the affiliates & notice was parsed out generously. One host would cast a fake aspersion onto the James. His fellow would then castigate him severely, causing the initial host to retract any criticism and fawn on James till the next commercial break. "Break!" - the show's producer.

"Fuck him, the fuckin' loser." host 1
"Absolutely." - host 2

I spit on Media.

And yet you held onto six for six years because the media lodged it.

Thread
07-21-2019, 06:56 PM
And yet you held onto six for six years because the media lodged it.

I know I won't get a straight answer, but, what does that^mean?

ambchang
07-21-2019, 09:23 PM
I know I won't get a straight answer, but, what does that^mean?

You said you spit on the media.

Yet you claim the spurs won in 2013 because they (read l: the media) was selling spurs shit.

You can’t have it both ways.

Thread
07-21-2019, 10:08 PM
You said you spit on the media.

Yet you claim the spurs won in 2013 because they (read l: the media) was selling spurs shit.

You can’t have it both ways.

I lodged it! That's my shit! Media ran away from Florida like a scalded cat. Hell, boy, aside from yours truly nobody has ever held your feet to the fire over it.

Don't even start that shit, amb.

gambit1990
07-21-2019, 10:21 PM
every team in the league should be willing.

Othyus Lalanne
07-21-2019, 11:35 PM
You're just bitter.
Don't recognize game.

He has talanet, i never denied that but, game...

Should i celebratye ESPN selling me this guy as the GREATEST THING EVER GREATED?

every team in the league should be willing.
Because..?

It's not an axiom.

ambchang
07-22-2019, 05:59 AM
I lodged it! That's my shit! Media ran away from Florida like a scalded cat. Hell, boy, aside from yours truly nobody has ever held your feet to the fire over it.

Don't even start that shit, amb.

No no no Cully.

You lodged it using the media as evidence. You two are in bed.

Thread
07-22-2019, 06:54 AM
No no no Cully.

You lodged it using the media as evidence. You two are in bed.

There you are being purposely obtuse again.

ambchang
07-22-2019, 08:54 AM
There you are being purposely obtuse again.

Not true. You sleep with your enemy.

Thread
07-22-2019, 11:02 AM
Not true. You sleep with your enemy.

You're right there.

ambchang
07-22-2019, 09:48 PM
You're right there.

I’m right there and the one before as well.