PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who previously wanted LeBron on the Spurs change his mind this season?

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Just because she is pretty does not mean she is pretty everwhere...

Just because they say she is easy going does not mean she is...

on and on...

The Lebron Experience...

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 01:23 AM
I don't think there are many Spurs fans that would oppose swapping both DeRozan and Aldridge for LeBron:lol

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 01:27 AM
I don't think there are many Spurs fans that would oppose swapping both DeRozan and Aldridge for LeBron:lol

Would the media allow Pop to break his ego?

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Wash rinse and repeat for LePEDs :lol

- Chooses to play for a tool coach (Blatt & Walton)
- Fires tool coach for an even bigger tool (Lue, ???)
- Trades a team's young assets for a career loser (Love/AD)
- LePEDs cries about wanting more help after trading the whole team
- The GM is forced to panic sign horrible fits (MELO, just watch :lol)
- Gets exposed the minute they get on the court with a West team
- Whiffs in free agency because no one wants to be a scapegoat

FireMicoHalili
02-06-2019, 02:10 AM

Runs into the Warriors in the finals, whines because he loses again, moves elsewhere, asks that team to mortgage their future so he can form a super team

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 02:12 AM
Kyrie requested a trade, Hood almost killed himself because he couldn't stand him, the Lakers young core has QUIT :lol ....

He's not even a Top 5 player at this point in his career...

YGWHI
02-06-2019, 02:25 AM

DeRozan m8
02-06-2019, 02:49 AM

The dumb fans, yes....

LeCancer can stay the fuck away from this team with his selfish style of play, empty stat padding, locker room cancer behaviour and GM hijacking antics.

YUCK

Worst team mate ever

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 02:52 AM
The dumb fans, yes....

LeCancer can stay the fuck away from this team with his selfish style of play, empty stat padding, locker room cancer behaviour and GM hijacking antics.

YUCK

Worst team mate ever

Aldridge, DeRozan..

:lol

DeRozan m8
02-06-2019, 03:02 AM
Aldridge, DeRozan..

:lol

Without all the other shit that comes with it

cjw
02-06-2019, 03:32 AM

Jordan wouldn’t be using Instagram after the game, he’d be going on his bank app to wire money to his bookie.

monty4329
02-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Anybody with a minimum understanding of basketball would get LeBron at any price, even at his age.

- 8 finals
- 3 rings
- 3 finals MVP
- 4 season MVP (he could get it evey year if he wanted)

I don't like him, but he singlehandedly transforms a team of zeros into contenders (see Cleveland with and without him, twice) .
He might even carry the Lakers to the playoffs -without him they are Phoenix.

Hate here sems to blind people...

DeRozan m8
02-06-2019, 03:49 AM
Anybody with a minimum understanding of basketball would get LeBron at any price, even at his age.

- 8 finals
- 3 rings
- 3 finals MVP

I don't like him, but he singlehandedly transforms a team of zeros into contenders (see Cleveland with and without him, twice) .

Give me a fucking break.

First of all, its 9 finals, coming through a shitty conference, and in most cases, getting blown out of the water when he faces real competition.

1 ring really.....2 of the rings took not only the 2 biggest bailout shots in history, but the 2 biggest finals shots in NBA history....none taken by him.

Took multiple collusions to get anywhere.

Been annihilated in most finals.

Handed FMVP to direct opponent most of the time.

Team cancer who holds teams hostage until they trade to his demands, then runs away when it gets too hard.

Fakest guy out there.

Manufactured superstar with shit fundamentals who has perfected the art of stat padding, so he always gets his empty stats, at the cost of the team.

Locker room cancer.

Gets coaches fired.

Racist.

PED cheater.

Do I keep going?

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 03:59 AM

- 8 finals
- 3 rings
- 3 finals MVP

8 finals from what conference? At what age? What are his ego measurments? Will the press take his side over my GM's and other players if it goes south?

Fakest guy out there.

This angle is right there but no one ever uses it to attack him. It's so strange that people don't do it more.

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 04:06 AM
Going past those unforgettable Craptors teams, the super healthy Bulls teams, the totally not old Celtics, the almighty Horford-led Hawks, the Hibbert anchored Pacers, etc

All those juggernauts defeated by LePEDS :wow GOAT!

He took zeros like Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, Allen, etc and taught them how to win :hat

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 04:14 AM
Give me a fucking break.

First of all, its 9 finals, coming through a shitty conference, and in most cases, getting blown out of the water when he faces real competition.

1 ring really.....2 of the rings took not only the 2 biggest bailout shots in history, but the 2 biggest finals shots in NBA history....none taken by him.

Team cancer who holds teams hostage until they trade to his demands, then runs away when it gets too hard.

Fakest guy out there.

Manufactured superstar with shit fundamentals who has perfected the art of stat padding, so he always gets his empty stats, at the cost of the team.

Locker room cancer.

Gets coaches fired.

Racist

PED cheater.

Do I keep going?

Ohhh, now the anger makes sense:lol

monty4329
02-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Give me a fucking break.

Fakest guy out there.

Locker room cancer.

Gets coaches fired.

Racist.

PED cheater.

Do I keep going?

You are right, it is a scam.
Every season 450 players, 30 coaching staffs collude to make him look great and hide his "shit fundamentals". Because of course, they are paid to lose. just to do a better job of scamming, he is "been annihilated in most finals".
How can't anybody see this scam? Almost at par with Elvis being alive and the aliens in the arizona bunker.

You really understand professional basketball, thank you for enlighten us all.

apalisoc_9
02-06-2019, 04:16 AM
Wonder if lebron can reach Jabar.

Hoops Czar
02-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Spurstalk acting like they weren't practically begging on their hands and knees, willing to give RC and Pop sloppy blow jobs if they would have made a pitch to Lebron about Joining the Spurs just 8 months ago. :lmao

Laughable but predictable turnaround thread.

DeRozan m8
02-06-2019, 04:36 AM
You are right, it is a scam.
Every season 450 players, 30 coaching staffs collude to make him look great and hide his "shit fundamentals". Because of course, they are paid to lose. just to do a better job of scamming, he is "been annihilated in most finals".
How can't anybody see this scam? Almost at par with Elvis being alive and the aliens in the arizona bunker.

You really understand professional basketball, thank you for enlighten us all.

You lap it up, simple fans do this.

Great team mate today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DysPeNGUwAAGW1O.jpg

r0drig0lac
02-06-2019, 04:41 AM
no

Spurstalk acting like they weren't practically begging on their hands and knees, willing to give RC and Pop sloppy blow jobs if they would have made a pitch to Lebron about Joining the Spurs just 8 months ago. :lmao

this

Hoops Czar
02-06-2019, 04:42 AM
You lap it up, simple fans do this.

Great team mate today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DysPeNGUwAAGW1O.jpg

What's this? Three guys go to the scorers table to check in and soneone takes a snapshot of Lebron sitting by himself?

r0drig0lac
02-06-2019, 04:54 AM
What's this? Three guys go to the scorers table to check in and soneone takes a snapshot of Lebron sitting by himself?

everyone would like to have Lebron in SA (regardless of what they say, see the change of opinion about Kawhi), but he really did destroy any possibility of chemistry with the Lakers roster right now, there is not much to question about it

DeRozan m8
02-06-2019, 05:02 AM
everyone would like to have Lebron in SA (regardless of what they say, see the change of opinion about Kawhi), but he really did destroy any possibility of chemistry with the Lakers roster right now, there is not much to question about it

Absolutely no way, thanks :)

monty4329
02-06-2019, 05:02 AM

2018-19:
Lakers with Lebron : 21-15; without 6-12
Cleveland without Lebron: 11-43

Chemistry what?

Hoops Czar
02-06-2019, 05:10 AM
There wasn't much to destroy. There wasn't much talent in LA to begin with and adding a couple of cancerous misfits like Rondo and Stephenson didn't do the Lakers any favors.

Also, there's no player-coach cohesiveness to speak of. Walton has to be one of the lonliest guys on the planet right now. He might not even last as Lakers head coach past the all-star break if the continue to lose with Lebron.

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 05:28 AM

Not me motherfuckers, not me.

I was telling you all of this...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3000000/paul-2-dune-3046146-720-480.jpg

I am the man who predicted the turnaround.

Fuck him, i only want him if he is not the same person that he is now.

2018-19:
Lakers with Lebron : 21-15; without 6-12
Cleveland without Lebron: 11-43

Chemistry what?
He gives you a joke coach and trades your young legs...

Mirrornick
02-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Going past those unforgettable Craptors teams, the super healthy Bulls teams, the totally not old Celtics, the almighty Horford-led Hawks, the Hibbert anchored Pacers, etc

All those juggernauts defeated by LePEDS :wow GOAT!

He took zeros like Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, Allen, etc and taught them how to win :hat

You're obviously born after 2006. Dwayne wade won a finals mvp before LeBron did. Smh disrespectful asswhipe fagget

YGWHI
02-06-2019, 07:28 AM
Jordan wouldn’t be using Instagram after the game, he’d be going on his bank app to wire money to his bookie.
:lol :tu

paperboy77
02-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Someone like SAS: ...but he’s in LA now and he’s a billionaire! Civil rights movement.... blah blah blah

Who cares about their personal life....it’s about basketball and winning!

paperboy77
02-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Just because she is pretty does not mean she is pretty everwhere...

Just because they say she is easy going does not mean she is...

on and on...

The Lebron Experience...

And know what? I think as a player the guy is still MVP caliber. I would love a guy like that. He could help take us there. But.... The guy, along with all his baggage had chances to join great Spurs teams but chose the hype. So hell no I don’t want the guy on our shitty team because he doesn’t deserve the Spurs resurrecting his falling career!

tbdog
02-06-2019, 08:35 AM

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1093011490716770305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1093011490716770305&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.realgm.com%2Fboards%2 Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1800928

sasaint
02-06-2019, 08:58 AM
I bet there is at least one person (besides Walton) in the Lakers organization who would rather trade LeBron...

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Someone like SAS: ...but he’s in LA now and he’s a billionaire! Civil rights movement.... blah blah blah

Who cares about their personal life....it’s about basketball and winning!

You mean his fake politics.

Fucker only spreading the SJ gospel since ESPN wants it.

Dex
02-06-2019, 10:19 AM
The hope (or delusion) was that if Lebron came to the Spurs, he would allow himself to be coached by Pop and maximize his talents within the confines of the Spurs system and culture.

I am now more convinced than ever that there was absolutely no way that was going to happen. Lebron's "interest" in the Spurs was likely nothing more than lip service out of respect for Pop. There is no way he wanted to go to a team where he can't call the shots.

It's also quickly become apparent that his comments about liking the Lakers young assets and "giving it time to come together" were all bullshit. Anyone with half a brain could see how poorly that roster was constructed, and knew that if the Lakers started losing games, it was only a matter of time before Lebron started pulling strings. It's the same shit that happened last year in Cleveland...at the first sign of adversity, Lebron started pouting for more help.

Now basically every player on the bench not named Lebron probably feels like there is a price tag on their forehead. Why should they want to play for a team that just tried (and failed) to ship them out and the guy who is steering the boat?

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 10:21 AM
You're obviously born after 2006. Dwayne wade won a finals mvp before LeBron did. Smh disrespectful asswhipe fagget
Only an autistic illegal wouldn't be able to tell that was sarcasm. Not surprised you're that downie. You judge a 36yr old Parker because he can't carry Charlotte.

Go back to that shit site with shit posters RealGM :lmao oh wait..,,

TDomination
02-06-2019, 10:26 AM
The hope (or delusion) was that if Lebron came to the Spurs, he would allow himself to be coached by Pop and maximize his talents within the confines of the Spurs system and culture.

I am now more convinced than ever that there was absolutely no way that was going to happen. Lebron's "interest" in the Spurs was likely nothing more than lip service out of respect for Pop. There is no way he wanted to go to a team where he can't call the shots.

It's also quickly become apparent that his comments about liking the Lakers young assets and "giving it time to come together" were all bullshit. Anyone with half a brain could see how poorly that roster was constructed, and knew that if the Lakers started losing games, it was only a matter of time before Lebron started pulling strings. It's the same shit that happened last year in Cleveland...at the first sign of adversity, Lebron started pouting for more help.

Now basically every player on the bench not named Lebron probably feels like there is a price tag on their forehead. Why should they want to play for a team that just tried (and failed) to ship them out and the guy who is steering the boat?

Agreed.

And even if that picture was taken out of context the belief is still the same. Every young prospect on the lakers is being put on the market. And it has everything to do with Lebron. It's only human nature for it to affect them as a person and figure that at some point those guys will just say screw Lebron and want to leave the team on their own somehow.

8FOR!3
02-06-2019, 11:13 AM
I think LeBron respects Coach Pop just like he did Spoelstra so theoretically it could have worked. Doesn't matter at this point.

UncleDennis
02-06-2019, 11:15 AM
How many years does he really have left? I just don't think he's worth the path of destruction he causes franchises at this point. I mean before the Warriors, he may have gotten you a ring, but he starts a fire on the first floor and you better ring before it hits the rooftop if not the whole place is gonna collapse and ring or not then he leaves the year after he has the franchise sign all his buddies to long term shit contracts from players to coaches.

Clipper Nation
02-06-2019, 11:18 AM
:lol If the Spurs ever signed LeGOAT, there would have been a semen cloud up here like you wouldn't believe.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 12:10 PM
How many years does he really have left? I just don't think he's worth the path of destruction he causes franchises at this point. I mean before the Warriors, he may have gotten you a ring, but he starts a fire on the first floor and you better ring before it hits the rooftop if not the whole place is gonna collapse and ring or not then he leaves the year after he has the franchise sign all his buddies to long term shit contracts from players to coaches.

Where did this actually happen?

The Cavs are the worst franchise in NBA history and one of the worst 5 in all of pro sports..without LeBron, they've been completely incompetent, despite being gifted several #1 picks..

The Heat had plenty of room to make a move, but Pat Riley destroyed their franchise with his terrible contracts to low-tier starters after that fluke 2nd half run they had a few years ago..

monty4329
02-06-2019, 12:45 PM

So the guy comes, wins, and is not enough?
Cleveland sucked before him. They picked Bennet and Wiggins at #1, for god's sake. What has this to do with James, please explain to me because I can't really understand...
Bosh got sick, is that LeBron fault? Riley signed Whiteside for 24 mil and Johnson for 20 mil (and here we complain about Patty or Pau's contracts...), is that LeBron fault?

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 01:17 PM
I think LeBron respects Coach Pop just like he did Spoelstra so theoretically it could have worked. Doesn't matter at this point.

You mean Pat Riley forced him to respect Spo?

:lol If the Spurs ever signed LeGOAT, there would have been a semen cloud up here like you wouldn't believe.

Not my semen, but sadly, yeah. We should know better.

Mirrornick
02-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Only an autistic illegal wouldn't be able to tell that was sarcasm. Not surprised you're that downie. You judge a 36yr old Parker because he can't carry Charlotte.

Go back to that shit site with shit posters RealGM :lmao oh wait..,,

Contradicted yourself there. You not only didn't see the sarcasm in my post. You proceeded to show us that you are in fact an autistic son of a bitch
. Get laid. Oh wait you can't, no woman would ever come near you. Ouch truth hurts.

RC_Drunkford
02-06-2019, 01:50 PM

- 8 finals
- 3 rings
- 3 finals MVP

He might not even make the Playoffs with the Lakers. How are they a contender? People only have that impression of LeBron because he always played in the weakass East

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Contradicted yourself there. You not only didn't see the sarcasm in my post. You proceeded to show us that you are in fact an autistic son of a bitch
. Get laid. Oh wait you can't, no woman would ever come near you. Ouch truth hurts.
Trying to backpeddle because you looked like a complete retard :lol Wouldn't expect any less from a moose fucking DeFrozen fan.

Rosewood
02-06-2019, 01:53 PM
I always say this, he wouldn't be even considered in a top 20 list had he played in the 90s. He'd be another ring-less all-star, which the 90s had many.

Most overrated sports figure ever. Yes he's still really good, but not even close to being as good as he's made out to be.

Crazy what the media can do.

Brazil
02-06-2019, 02:19 PM
I'd swap 2/3 of our roster for Lebron :lol

Brazil
02-06-2019, 02:21 PM
I always say this, he wouldn't be even considered in a top 20 list had he played in the 90s. He'd be another ring-less all-star, which the 90s had many.

Most overrated sports figure ever. Yes he's still really good, but not even close to being as good as he's made out to be.

Crazy what the media can do.

By the way it looks you always say a bunch of crap tbh

Othyus Lalanne
02-06-2019, 06:32 PM
I'd swap 2/3 of our roster for Lebron :lol

You would flip him for draft picks and young studs?

He has an insane amount of mileage on his legs...

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 06:44 PM
I think LeBron respects Coach Pop just like he did Spoelstra so theoretically it could have worked. Doesn't matter at this point.Right. The Spurs are one of the organizations LeBron wouldn't immediately try to change, but he's transitioning to media producer so that's that.

Mirrornick
02-06-2019, 06:50 PM
Trying to backpeddle because you looked like a complete retard :lol Wouldn't expect any less from a moose fucking DeFrozen fan.

You seem like a very angry individual. Women turn you down all the time. Totally understanding and I shouldn't provoke you any further, as you are clearly a vulnerable human. Good day gayboy

Rosewood
02-06-2019, 06:54 PM
By the way it looks you always say a bunch of crap tbh 28k posts on a troll account.

Whatever floats your boat though.

timtonymanu
02-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Lol DeFrozen fans have no room to talk.

Anyway LeBron does have a history of calling the shots and wanting his teammates traded. He definitely wouldn’t fit the Spurs culture and being submissive to Pop. But anyone who wouldn’t take a player like his caliber is delusional. It beats the “I need my touches,” soft duo we have now.

Diego20
02-06-2019, 07:24 PM
LeGOAT would take this team to the finals, even if Porker were on the team...

trade everyone for him

Othyus Lalanne
02-07-2019, 03:38 AM

trade everyone for him

This is the Wild West...

Lol DeFrozen fans have no room to talk.

Anyway LeBron does have a history of calling the shots and wanting his teammates traded. He definitely wouldn’t fit the Spurs culture and being submissive to Pop. But anyone who wouldn’t take a player like his caliber is delusional. It beats the “I need my touches,” soft duo we have now.

His talent comes with big time Diva shit, this is the West and he is old...

Ozballer
02-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Couple of things
a) LeBron is at this point more than a legendary player but a de facto GM/Businessman. As such, he sets things up quite successfully as proven with the Cavaliers.
b) The Lakers are a complete basket case and he is simply acting decisively to get this franchise back into the right path in the quickest possible way. Surely, he is making enemies along the way and taking no prisoners, but this is what the the Doctor has prescribed for such a mess of an organisation a long time ago.
c) Obviously his legacy as a player make his actions geared towards the short term.
d) More likely not a good fit for the Spurs where his full skillset (specifically his off the court entrepreneurial nous) would not be engaged.

Othyus Lalanne
02-07-2019, 05:44 AM
Couple of things
a) LeBron is at this point more than a legendary player but a de facto GM/Businessman. As such, he sets things up quite successfully as proven with the Cavaliers.
b) The Lakers are a complete basket case and he is simply acting decisively to get this franchise back into the right path in the quickest possible way. Surely, he is making enemies along the way and taking no prisoners, but this is what the the Doctor has prescribed for such a mess of an organisation a long time ago.
c) Obviously his legacy as a player make his actions geared towards the short term.
d) More likely not a good fit for the Spurs where his full skillset (specifically his off the court entrepreneurial nous) would not be engaged.

a) Have you seen the end of that CLE stuff? Is the the West?

b) The Doctor could have given him a Kawhi or Paul George. THE DOCTOR SAYS YOUR BRAND SHOULD BE BIGGER THan your best player.

c) Considering how much he got his balls washed by the media he should be fin with some long termim. Also considering how much he hurt himself with his own bs.

d0 What is that he could not do?

Ozballer
02-07-2019, 05:53 AM
a) Have you seen the end of that CLE stuff? Is the the West?

They won a ship. Lebron was not there to see the demise.

b) The Doctor could have given him a Kawhi or Paul George. THE DOCTOR SAYS YOUR BRAND SHOULD BE BIGGER THan your best player.
Yes, as it happens, The best player is also their only hope to re build the brand. He is working towards it.

c) Considering how much he got his balls washed by the media he should be fin with some long termim. Also considering how much he hurt himself with his own bs.
?
d0 What is that he could not do?
?

Brazil
02-07-2019, 08:17 AM
28k posts on a troll account.

Whatever floats your boat though.

:lol troll account ?
:lol 28 K posts and none of them remotely close to be as dumb as your OP

Brazil
02-07-2019, 08:18 AM
You would flip him for draft picks and young studs?

He has an insane amount of mileage on his legs...

where did I say I would trade him for picks and young studs ?

Othyus Lalanne
02-07-2019, 02:16 PM
where did I say I would trade him for picks and young studs ?

It would be the most logical thing. Find a sucker that wants to sell tickets real bad.

MultiTroll
02-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Timmy Dunks had a couple down years while his wanna be rappin point guard and Matt Bonner led the Pop-a-Spurs to some 1st round exits. Came roaring back.

Likewise, Lebrons Timmyesque 2016 Finals topping of the Golden Phaggots showed he can ball with the best of em.
I wouldn't bury LeBron yet. As was posted, would rather have him then LMA-DD in a heartbeat.

Othyus Lalanne
02-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Timmy Dunks had a couple down years while his wanna be rappin point guard and Matt Bonner led the Pop-a-Spurs to some 1st round exits. Came roaring back.

Likewise, Lebrons Timmyesque 2016 Finals topping of the Golden Phaggots showed he can ball with the best of em.
I wouldn't bury LeBron yet. As was posted, would rather have him then LMA-DD in a heartbeat.

How many times did he go trough the West to the finals?

Rosewood
02-07-2019, 11:18 PM
:lol troll account ?
:lol 28 K posts and none of them remotely close to be as dumb as your OP yikes.

james evans
02-08-2019, 12:40 PM
I tried to tell y’all about Lebron and why I didn’t want him.

MultiTroll
02-08-2019, 02:07 PM
What LeBrons Lakers do or don't do is all about next year.

Othyus Lalanne
02-08-2019, 03:13 PM
What LeBrons Lakers do or don't do is all about next year.

But it was about this Year, and Kawhi and Paul George...

They were supposed to be getting everybody.

MultiTroll
02-08-2019, 03:53 PM
But it was about this Year, and Kawhi and Paul George...

They were supposed to be getting everybody.
I agree the bullshit collusion with AD, probably attempted collusion with Kwa and whatever was attempted with overated playoff flop Paul George is all a bad joke.

But they still can be decent next year.
LeBron continues to act very faggy towards Durbetta. So it could be they will hook up in West LA. However I just can't foresee that pampered puss Durant leaving all the rigging and protection that comes from being a present day Gay Area Warrior.

Othyus Lalanne
02-13-2019, 02:26 PM
I am bumping this now and the day the Lakers miss the playoffs.

james evans
02-13-2019, 02:41 PM
Don’t worry guys, we will get him in the off season of the 2022-23 season for $20 mil per. We will put him with Mills and Aldridge which will also still be with us

Othyus Lalanne
02-13-2019, 03:50 PM
This might be the dumbest fuckin thread I've ever seen. I would trade this entire roster for LeBron. And so would any GM worth his salt.

In the West?

At his age?

https://media.giphy.com/media/wosQDEQECxMiy8EIk8/giphy.gif

Othyus Lalanne
02-13-2019, 05:51 PM
This is idiotic. What would suggest to you that LeBron is slowing down? Taken a look at his numbers lately? LeBron is likely in the mold of Duncan and Kareem where they're so much more skilled than your average NBA player, that they'll be able to play until 40(or longer) with great impact.

Fuck his numbers he is coasting on defense and stat padding.

Big enough impact to trade 25 rosters for just him?

Othyus Lalanne
02-14-2019, 03:19 AM
It's rare that even legends of the game can play elite on both ends, there's only so much gas in the tank. Also, if you mean stat padding as in, putting up god-like numbers effortlessly... I agree.

Reducing your minutes helps, joinning a front office that can use role platyers well helps... Lebron would not know nothing about embracing good management...

Effortlessly... He pads his stads when the game is out of reach...

so why would GM's trade whole rosters for him besides selling tickets?

Othyus Lalanne
02-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Probably because he's been to the finals 9 straight times. An NBA record.
In the East...

And he has a ton of mileage on him.

Othyus Lalanne
02-14-2019, 01:36 PM
East, CBA, Euroleague... going to the finals 9 straight times in any league is insane.

Your idea that everyone would gut their team for him is also insane. A couple of notches more insane actually.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-14-2019, 01:51 PM
I rather have Lebron the Demar bleeping DeRozan. But I rather have Harden than any other player in the NBA tbh. Specifically for our team this year.

Othyus Lalanne
02-14-2019, 02:48 PM
I rather have Lebron the Demar bleeping DeRozan. But I rather have Harden than any other player in the NBA tbh. Specifically for our team this year.

Oh an Pop would be allowed to coach LeBron?

Othyus Lalanne
02-15-2019, 03:58 AM
Coaches don't win championships. Players do. This is painfully obvious. Popovich can get lost.

Oh really. How many weak puppet coaches got rings...?

Oh yeah, bitchass Lue, from the East.

DJR210
02-15-2019, 09:17 AM

Nailed it

Othyus Lalanne
02-17-2019, 04:07 AM
How close Popovich got to a ring since Duncan departed? ..........
More close than the team would have with some waek ass pussy coach.

DMC
02-17-2019, 04:24 AM
I'd love to have Lebron. Anyone saying otherwise is either a fucking liar or mentally retarded.

Othyus Lalanne
02-17-2019, 04:26 AM
I'd love to have Lebron. Anyone saying otherwise is either a fucking liar or mentally retarded.

Just wait some more, eh. Lebron is doing his best to change your mind.

SouthTexasRancher
02-17-2019, 06:14 AM
Hell no to LeCancer and his girlfriend, Colin Kaepernick. I'll take Giannis Antetokounmpo, though. That guy is a baller.

weeks
02-17-2019, 03:37 PM
This thread reeks of the similarities of subpar men who get rejected by hot women "she wasn't that hot anyway bro".
Except she's hot but she's a total controlling bitch , ruins your relationships with your friends, gold digs your money, cuts you off from your family, openly contemplates cheating on you, and won't sign a prenup

Othyus Lalanne
02-17-2019, 05:25 PM
This thread reeks of the similarities of subpar men who get rejected by hot women "she wasn't that hot anyway bro".

Lat time i checked.

Spurs = Stud.

How many other teams got rings in the 2010s?

Othyus Lalanne
02-17-2019, 05:30 PM
The Spurs had Tim Duncan. Other NBA teams didn't.

2010s Tim Duncan who was pretty damn good but let's not pretend he did it by himself.

Skoobz
02-17-2019, 05:49 PM

Fuck me you can actually say something I completely agree with....who would've thought.

Skoobz
02-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Give me a fucking break.

Fakest guy out there.

Locker room cancer.

Gets coaches fired.

Racist.

PED cheater.

Do I keep going?

Disco.

r0drig0lac
02-17-2019, 07:12 PM
2010s Tim Duncan who was pretty damn good but let's not pretend he did it by himself.

agree, he had Kawhi, Manu and Parker

weeks
02-17-2019, 07:22 PM
1) What woman doesn't hurt your relationships with your friends
2) What woman doesn't cut you off from your family, or demands to be more important
3) Every woman is looking at other dudes, just like every dude is looking at other women

i'm sorry you've had such negative experiences friend.

GusT15
02-17-2019, 07:35 PM

We had Kawhi,Manu and Parker in 2015 as well.
Why was Timmy D the only one playing like an actual superstar against the Clippers?
Was he not one year older than '14? Did he not only have one knee barely functioning? Was he not older than all of Manu,Parker and an in prime Kwabitch? Did he not have the hardest match ups with DAJ and BG?

Let's keep it real.You have bball bitches like #2,Basketball Legends like Manu and Parker but only a handful of men reach the status of actual Basketball Gods.
This franchise was,is and will always be Tim Duncan.

DMC
02-18-2019, 12:53 AM
Just wait some more, eh. Lebron is doing his best to change your mind.

In 3 or 4 years I might change my mind.

r0drig0lac
02-18-2019, 05:16 AM
We had Kawhi,Manu and Parker in 2015 as well.
Why was Timmy D the only one playing like an actual superstar against the Clippers?
Was he not one year older than '14? Did he not only have one knee barely functioning? Was he not older than all of Manu,Parker and an in prime Kwabitch? Did he not have the hardest match ups with DAJ and BG?

Let's keep it real.You have bball bitches like #2,Basketball Legends like Manu and Parker but only a handful of men reach the status of actual Basketball Gods.
This franchise was,is and will always be Tim Duncan.

no doubt about this

monty4329
02-18-2019, 06:23 AM
This might be the dumbest fuckin thread I've ever seen. I would trade this entire roster for LeBron. And so would any GM worth his salt.

totally

Othyus Lalanne
02-19-2019, 12:39 AM

An evertime the momentum we3t against the Spurs in the playoffs Bellinelli hit some shots.

totally

I guess you just want to sell tickets.

monty4329
02-19-2019, 03:42 AM
I guess you just want to sell tickets.

3x NBA Champion, 3x finals MVP, 4x NVA MVP, etc etc etc.

But whatever, your avatar tells me you are blind, so it is not your fault you don't seem to understand professional basketball.

Othyus Lalanne
02-19-2019, 05:03 AM
3x NBA Champion, 3x finals MVP, 4x NVA MVP, etc etc etc.

But whatever, your avatar tells me you are blind, so it is not your fault you don't seem to understand professional basketball.

I understand it in a context.

exstatic
02-19-2019, 11:55 AM

He tried to get Spo fired, early on. Riley wasn't having any of it.

exstatic
02-19-2019, 11:59 AM

Well, if you didn't trade those players to get LeBron, he'd certainly trade them when he got here.

LeBron was never coming here. This may be the only organization that he cannot take over or co-opt.

emanueldavidginobili
02-19-2019, 12:51 PM
The Lebron hate is hilarious. Yeah he’s a drama queen but he’s already a top 5 player ever. Gives back to the community, no off court problems with his personal life. Literally had the biggest hype out of any player coming out of HS and completely lived up to it. People nitpick the hell out of this guy. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of him but some of you guys are blinded by hate.

Othyus Lalanne
02-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Well, if you didn't trade those players to get LeBron, he'd certainly trade them when he got here.

LeBron was never coming here. This may be the only organization that he cannot take over or co-opt.

just wait, i have faith in the Kobe cultists.

The Lebron hate is hilarious. Yeah he’s a drama queen but he’s already a top 5 player ever. Gives back to the community, no off court problems with his personal life. Literally had the biggest hype out of any player coming out of HS and completely lived up to it. People nitpick the hell out of this guy. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of him but some of you guys are blinded by hate.
Gives back what? Tax writeoffs? Enchancing his brand with a school that is mostly taxpayer funded?

How well will his political preaching age? Off course he picked a certain climate to peddle his fake politics. There is not a real bone in his body.

Pretty sure any off court problems would be covered up by the sports media.

Nitpick? ESPN sucked his dick way too much. His HS years were a long ago. Who cares if he lived up to his hype or not?

hater
02-19-2019, 02:03 PM

- steroids
- cannot win a ship without HOF roster
- ugly
- bald

Pass

Proxy
02-19-2019, 02:51 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1e57e856db190dbec938e7a519ee5b1a/tenor.gif?itemid=4668689

Othyus Lalanne
02-19-2019, 04:36 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1e57e856db190dbec938e7a519ee5b1a/tenor.gif?itemid=4668689

Team Lebron is not exactly shredding our arguments in here...

Joseph Kony
02-19-2019, 04:46 PM
Of course i would still want him. LeGM would've traded half these bums for Davis because we have better prospects/win-now players and we're not LA, and we would be set for the forseeable future. plus at least we'd be getting some coverage. spurs win 15 of 19 and no one cares. spurs lose 5 straight, no one cares. no one cares about SA at all :lol at least we would be in the conversation tbh

Proxy
02-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Team Lebron is not exactly shredding our arguments in here...https://media2.giphy.com/media/l1J9NQvtuCQzUbH2g/source.gif
amount of thought you put into this thread

Othyus Lalanne
02-20-2019, 02:13 AM
Of course i would still want him. LeGM would've traded half these bums for Davis because we have better prospects/win-now players and we're not LA, and we would be set for the forseeable future. plus at least we'd be getting some coverage. spurs win 15 of 19 and no one cares. spurs lose 5 straight, no one cares. no one cares about SA at all :lol at least we would be in the conversation tbh

Yeah i am sure AD would want to come here...

Like LeBron is attractive to play with at his age...

Fuck the conversation, Spurs got rings. I don't like sports media anyways.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l1J9NQvtuCQzUbH2g/source.gif
amount of thought you put into this thread

It's got 4 pages so more than enough. Brony lovers cannot se past the media hype.

monty4329
02-20-2019, 08:02 AM

Agree. Only, he is top 2. It is between him and MJ.

exstatic
02-20-2019, 10:13 AM

No, it isn't.

MJ 6-0
LJ 3-6

Two of LeBron's rings were with the Heatles, the first of the Super Teams. He really only led his Cavaliers team to a title without a super team behind him.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-20-2019, 10:39 AM
He's a hard player for me to rate all time tbh. On one hand he's obviously an amazing talent with and led the greatest comeback in NBA history by beating the Warriors after being down 3-1. His stats are all time great and he will probably finish top 10 in points and assists and maybe rebounds? Idk about the rebounds part. He will play in the most post season games of all time. He is like a 16 time all star, 14 all NBA, 4 time MVP and 3 time Finals MVP, and has 9 finals on his resume.

Buuut there's just a part of me that is disappointed in him on th biggest stage. He should have more/or the very least equal amount of rings than Shaq. He's had better teammates than Duncan and yet has less rings than him. He has so much drama with him that it makes the season harder than it needs to be. He isn't really a leader except for 3 years on the Cavs when he came back. He's top 10 all time, probably top 5 but I would pick Duncan over Lebron to start a franchise. I would choose Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, and Shaq as well over him. So to start a franchise I would pick him 7th.

monty4329
02-20-2019, 12:19 PM
He's a hard player for me to rate all time tbh. On one hand he's obviously an amazing talent with and led the greatest comeback in NBA history by beating the Warriors after being down 3-1. His stats are all time great and he will probably finish top 10 in points and assists and maybe rebounds? Idk about the rebounds part. He will play in the most post season games of all time. He is like a 16 time all star, 14 all NBA, 4 time MVP and 3 time Finals MVP, and has 9 finals on his resume.

Buuut there's just a part of me that is disappointed in him on th biggest stage. He should have more/or the very least equal amount of rings than Shaq. He's had better teammates than Duncan and yet has less rings than him. He has so much drama with him that it makes the season harder than it needs to be. He isn't really a leader except for 3 years on the Cavs when he came back. He's top 10 all time, probably top 5 but I would pick Duncan over Lebron to start a franchise. I would choose Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, and Shaq as well over him. So to start a franchise I would pick him 7th.

I "hate" LeBron. But I try not to be blinded by that.
Try this: put Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, and Shaq in last years' Cavs. Would they do better than LeBron? MJ, maybe Magic. The others? no way.
His numbers speak loud. Above all: the eye-test.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-20-2019, 12:44 PM
I "hate" LeBron. But I try not to be blinded by that.
Try this: put Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kareem, and Shaq in last years' Cavs. Would they do better than LeBron? MJ, maybe Magic. The others? no way.
His numbers speak loud. Above all: the eye-test.
Better how? Could they make the finals in that crappy conference last year. Yes. Could they have had a better game 1? Nope. Duncan would've handled the loss better and not "fractured" his hand. But they got swept. Not much of a bar really. I think Shaq, Duncan, Jordan, Kareem would've done better by winning a game while Bird and Magic would've fared the same.

But like I said he's top 5 but from an owner and management standpoint, does Lebron really give his all for a team? And the answer is no. Jordan HATED his GM at least equal to Lebrons hate for Gilbert, but he stayed with his team and won 6 chips. Duncan, Bird, and Magic gave everything they had to their organization (even though magic had his diva and coach killers moments) Magic is and always will be a Laker.

Lebron is like Shaq. Who his home with? Cleveland? He left them twice so obviously he doesn't feel that way about the organization. Not the Heat either and definitely not the Lakers. The difference is that I didn't have to worry about Shaq showing up in the finals. He averaged like 33 a game in 4 outta 5 finals with 13 rebounds and 3 blocks. Those are just some of the reasons why if I was starting a franchise I would choose him as the 7th player all time.

RC_Drunkford
02-21-2019, 05:39 AM
let's not forget that LeGM played his entire career in the Eastern Conference and struggles to make the playoffs in his first season out West

Othyus Lalanne
02-24-2019, 01:52 PM
So the Goldeen God just lost to the Pelicans and AD was in street clothes...

TheGreatYacht
02-24-2019, 03:13 PM
let's not forget that LeGM played his entire career in the Eastern Conference and struggles to make the playoffs in his first season out West
Lol people keep forgetting this. Its not because his current supporting cast is worse than the Cavs either

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-24-2019, 05:37 PM

True. Imagine Tim Duncan in the east. He would have had 15 Finals appearances and people would be arguing whether he or Jordan is the GOAT.

MultiTroll
02-24-2019, 07:17 PM
Let us know which other top players make the playoffs with this Lakers roster and being out 20 games due to injury.
Certainly none of the current NBA.
Duncan, Wilt, other great team and individual players sure.
I don't think Jordan does.

Othyus Lalanne
02-25-2019, 03:19 AM
Let us know which other top players make the playoffs with this Lakers roster and being out 20 games due to injury.
Certainly none of the current NBA.
Duncan, Wilt, other great team and individual players sure.
I don't think Jordan does.

First of all the Lakers would not have the roster issues, old bodies and free throw issues if it was not LeBron....

Guy picks his teammates.

Also less cocksucking from the media for your star = other top player more likely will go to LA.

MultiTroll
02-25-2019, 10:07 AM
First of all the Lakers would not have the roster issues, old bodies and free throw issues if it was not LeBron....

Right. Tragic Johnson as GM is going to do it better with someone other then LeBron.
Next.

Othyus Lalanne
02-25-2019, 10:11 AM
Right. Tragic Johnson as GM is going to do it better with someone other then LeBron.
Next.
LeBron is an extreme case. I like my chances better with someone else.

MultiTroll
02-25-2019, 10:28 AM
LeBron is an extreme case. I like my chances better with someone else.
I'll stick with LeBrons Before Team / After Team career results.

I can only imagine Kevina Durant, Harden, Westchuck and the rest of todays *stars* *leading* this Laker team.

Othyus Lalanne
02-25-2019, 10:31 AM
I'll stick with LeBrons Before Team / After Team career results.

I can only imagine Kevina Durant, Harden, Westchuck and the rest of todays *stars* *leading* this Laker team.

OKC KD is fine, Westbrook is less of a diva.

MultiTroll
02-25-2019, 10:32 AM
OKC KD is fine, Westbrook is less of a diva.
:lmao I guess you didn't watch The Stat Padder the past couple seasons.
Yes they are doing ok now that they added PG and PG is having a career year.

LeBrons next best Laker player is ____?

Othyus Lalanne
02-25-2019, 10:34 AM
:lmao I guess you didn't watch The Stat Padder the past couple seasons.
Yes they are doing ok now that they added PG and PG is having a career year.

I said less of a diva. Still true even with stat padding.

Othyus Lalanne
03-03-2019, 01:51 AM
It's a wrap, bump time.

Othyus Lalanne
04-10-2019, 12:02 AM

trade everyone for him
Our team is in the playoffs and this sucker of unwashed dicks will be watching it on tv.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2019, 01:08 AM
I'd take Lebron on the Spurs. Mills and DeRozan for LeBron. Probably going to happen now that the Lakers dominoes will start falling. Go get your #23 Spurs jerseys now.

Othyus Lalanne
04-10-2019, 02:58 AM
I'd take Lebron on the Spurs. Mills and DeRozan for LeBron. Probably going to happen now that the Lakers dominoes will start falling. Go get your #23 Spurs jerseys now.

I am rooting for a different team in that case.

If he could not had done with the Lakers what makes you think he can do it with the Spurs? The Spurs would miss the playoffs because of this doofus.

Also the front office won't help the Lakers, stars want to go there now that the Brono stink is gone.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2019, 06:23 AM
I am rooting for a different team in that case.

If he could not had done with the Lakers what makes you think he can do it with the Spurs? The Spurs would miss the playoffs because of this doofus.

Also the front office won't help the Lakers, stars want to go there now that the Brono stink is gone.

It was a joke...sort of. LeBron’s giant ego would never let him be coached by a guy like Pop...I don’t think. But if LeBron ever decided to do damage control to his ruined reputation, getting in line and playing for Pop would do it. And the Spurs have 22 straight years of playoff appearances which might be attractive to a guy who’s reputation for an ability to win took a hit this year. It won’t happen, and honestly I wouldn’t want it to. It’s just intriguing to consider having the sh!t show that is LeBron clash with the Spurs FO. He’d kill any thread of the “Spurs Way” still remaining. It won’t happen. I should have used the blue font. :)

Othyus Lalanne
04-10-2019, 06:29 AM
It was a joke...sort of. LeBron’s giant ego would never let him be coached by a guy like Pop...I don’t think. But if LeBron ever decided to do damage control to his ruined reputation, getting in line and playing for Pop would do it. And the Spurs have 22 straight years of playoff appearances which might be attractive to a guy who’s reputation for an ability to win took a hit this year. It won’t happen, and honestly I wouldn’t want it to. It’s just intriguing to consider having the sh!t show that is LeBron clash with the Spurs FO. He’d kill any thread of the “Spurs Way” still remaining. It won’t happen. I should have used the blue font. :)
We would get Serbian fucker from called Fukovic that was underrated by everyone and tell Lebron bitch he can have a better attitude or we make the playoffs with your bitchass nailed to the bench.

monty4329
04-12-2019, 03:37 PM
He would have had RC resign and Pop fired...

Othyus Lalanne
04-14-2019, 08:34 AM
He would have had RC resign and Pop fired...

How?