PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse

ducks
02-06-2019, 01:50 PM
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 02:31 PM
this was yesterday's news.

maybe if you didn't spend so much time peeing in front of kids, you'd be up to date.

Chris
02-06-2019, 02:34 PM
https://twitter.com/kimguilfoyle/status/1093226737406750720

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 02:37 PM
:lmao crying to teacher

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 02:39 PM
:lol "punish"

ducks
02-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Needs her ass spanked lying

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Liz has long way to go to even approach the level of liar like Trash(with every breath), Kavanaugh (lied under oath to Congress multiple times, impeachable), Trash's mafiya.

Chucho
02-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Liz has long way to go to even approach the level of liar like Trash(with every breath), Kavanaugh (lied under oath to Congress multiple times, impeachable), Trash's mafiya.

*ding*

"lying goo now"

low iq post

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 04:02 PM
what kind of a piece of shit does it take to

pee on your own kids?

disgusting

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 04:05 PM
what kind of a piece of shit does it take to

pee on your own kids?

disgusting

Whoa...hold it there...he doesn't pee on his own kids. He just pees in front of other people's kids.

Nathan89
02-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Pretending to be another race to get ahead. Sad.

hater
02-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Pocahonda is a running joke :lmao

She will be hilarious to see in the primaries :lol

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Pretending to be another race to get ahead. Sad.
how does she get ahead by writing that in on her bar card :lol

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 04:33 PM
how does she get ahead by writing that in on her bar card :lol

Agree that she doesn't. But still a weird shtick.

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Agree that she doesn't. But still a weird shtick.
definitely. its ultimately fairly harmless but its become enough of an issue where it legit is gonna hold back her chances tbh

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 04:44 PM
definitely. its ultimately fairly harmless but its become enough of an issue where it legit is gonna hold back her chances tbh

Yep. Things have changed pretty quickly and I'd imagine a lot of these people that became politicians pre-internet are shitting bricks knowing how just about every part of their life can be accessed and dissected. I think Bill Clinton or Bush would have a pretty hard time surviving the scrutiny with their good old boy lifestyles being picked through.

On a positive note, I do wonder if it will eventually result in the weeding out of "bad" politicians. And we're only left choosing between those with spotless records.

hater
02-06-2019, 05:06 PM
“Spotless records”

Thats even more dangerous as lunatics like Pence have relatively “spotless records”

I rather bote for a sane person whos jot “perfect” to a lunatic spotless record

Leaders will be manufactured like USA manufactured Guaido the Venezuelan fake president

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Yep. Things have changed pretty quickly and I'd imagine a lot of these people that became politicians pre-internet are shitting bricks knowing how just about every part of their life can be accessed and dissected. I think Bill Clinton or Bush would have a pretty hard time surviving the scrutiny with their good old boy lifestyles being picked through.
oh, most definitely. we talk about this in sports too. MJ would have been killed if he was playing during the social media era, for example

On a positive note, I do wonder if it will eventually result in the weeding out of "bad" politicians. And we're only left choosing between those with spotless records.
i'm skeptical of this, though. i dont think somebody who did bad/stupid things in their youth, but 20-30 years later have adopted a different worldview are "bad" politicians. i'm still only 27 but my political views have shifted drastically from, say, when i was in high school. i probably have dozens of comments/posts from a decade ago that would disqualify me from any sort of public office :lol... but i dont think it represents who i am, nor would it in any way represent the type of representative i'd hypothetically be 20 years from now. but hey, it didnt stop trump

so honestly i think this is a pretty shit way of ruling people out. but it's the climate we're in, and PR perception is as important (if not more) than reality when it comes to electability

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:17 PM
“Spotless records”

Thats even more dangerous as lunatics like Pence have relatively “spotless records”

I rather bote for a sane person whos jot “perfect” to a lunatic spotless record

Leaders will be manufactured like USA manufactured Guaido the Venezuelan fake president

yeah...I hear ya. But you're not going to always be able to identify the lunatic whether he's spotless or not. And today's technology allows more through vetting. I don't think someone should be summarily be discredited for something like Warren's bar card. But it will be much harder for someone with any kind of negative pattern to be elected. Or someone with serious black marks like sexual abuse or fraud or whatever.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Whoa...hold it there...he doesn't pee on his own kids. He just pees in front of other people's kids.

What kind of a piece of shit -

pees on other people's kids?

:lmao

spurraider21
02-06-2019, 05:23 PM
What kind of a piece of shit -

pees on other people's kids?

in front of them, not on them. give him some credit

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 05:25 PM
in front of them, not on them. give him some credit

What kind of a piece of shit - pee's on his kids -

from the front?

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:26 PM
oh, most definitely. we talk about this in sports too. MJ would have been killed if he was playing during the social media era, for example

i'm skeptical of this, though. i dont think somebody who did bad/stupid things in their youth, but 20-30 years later have adopted a different worldview are "bad" politicians. i'm still only 27 but my political views have shifted drastically from, say, when i was in high school. i probably have dozens of comments/posts from a decade ago that would disqualify me from any sort of public office :lol... but i dont think it represents who i am, nor would it in any way represent the type of representative i'd hypothetically be 20 years from now. but hey, it didnt stop trump

so honestly i think this is a pretty shit way of ruling people out. but it's the climate we're in, and PR perception is as important (if not more) than reality when it comes to electability

My comments really weren't targeting Warren or someone doing something childish in their 20's. But thinking it through, I do get your (and Hater's) points.

Blake
02-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Needs her ass spanked lying

This isn't pee in front of kid level but eww

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:27 PM
What kind of a piece of shit - pee's on his kids -

from the front?

Now you're just trolling.

All the guy does is pee in front of other's people's kids.
At least from what we know, he does not intentionally get his urine on anyone.

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Now you're just trolling.

All the guy does is pee in front of other's people's kids.
At least from what we know, he does not intentionally get his urine on anyone.

What kind of a piece of shit pees on other people's kids -

and then pretends it was unintentional?

(i think i got it right this time!)

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:37 PM
What kind of a piece of shit pees on other people's kids -

and then pretends it was unintentional?

(i think i got it right this time!)

Hmmm. I suppose we don't have enough data to conclusively dismiss your theory.
And I guess I can agree that it's possible that he uses the ruse of "peeing in front of kids" to achieve his actual desired outcome of peeing on them.

hater
02-06-2019, 05:41 PM
yeah...I hear ya. But you're not going to always be able to identify the lunatic whether he's spotless or not. And today's technology allows more through vetting. I don't think someone should be summarily be discredited for something like Warren's bar card. But it will be much harder for someone with any kind of negative pattern to be elected. Or someone with serious black marks like sexual abuse or fraud or whatever.

I dont agree that its more throughout vetting.

Most “outings” come from deep state/party financed research groups like the Steele Dossier

Most have a hidden agenda. And many if not most of the “outings” turn out to be fake. But the damage is real

hater
02-06-2019, 05:42 PM
It will basically end up to who has the most $ to burn in these “research” smear camaigns

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 05:43 PM
:lol DEEP STATE blackface investigations
:lol hater

Spurs Homer
02-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Hmmm. I suppose we don't have enough data to conclusively dismiss your theory.
And I guess I can agree that it's possible that he uses the ruse of "peeing in front of kids" to achieve his actual desired outcome of peeing on them.

I think it is safe to say - that ducks is just a piece of shit.

smh

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:52 PM
I dont agree that its more throughout vetting.

Most “outings” come from deep state/party financed research groups like the Steele Dossier

Most have a hidden agenda. And many if not most of the “outings” turn out to be fake. But the damage is real

Of course anyone looking for dirt on another politician has an agenda. That doesn't mean the found information isn't important. The fake news is a different aspect. I'm not sure how this will ever effectively be dealt with.
Going forward, I think that will be even more prevalent as technology has gotten to the point where pictures can be effectively faked. Videos as well.

Wonder if we'll get to a point of not believing anything on the internet. Which is ironic in that it's the best tool available to educate and disseminate the truth.

SpursforSix
02-06-2019, 05:56 PM
I think it is safe to say - that ducks is just a piece of shit.

smh

No idea. I don't know him. But I'm fairly certain that he just made an unfortunate joke and that he doesn't pee in front of, or on, kids.

hater
02-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Of course anyone looking for dirt on another politician has an agenda. That doesn't mean the found information isn't important. The fake news is a different aspect. I'm not sure how this will ever effectively be dealt with.
Going forward, I think that will be even more prevalent as technology has gotten to the point where pictures can be effectively faked. Videos as well.

Wonder if we'll get to a point of not believing anything on the internet. Which is ironic in that it's the best tool available to educate and disseminate the truth.

Yes it is the best tool for that that but also the best tool available to disseminate lies. Sadly the US government is employing this tool to advance their agenda both to spread some truths and some lies

ducks
02-06-2019, 08:35 PM
No idea. I don't know him. But I'm fairly certain that he just made an unfortunate joke and that he doesn't pee in front of, or on, kids.
Correct

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Apart from this non-disqualifying weird fuckup by Liz,

any of you assholes have anything to say about her policies?

You ignored, and ignore, Trash's non-stop lying, pussy grabbing, financial fraud, whore fucking, hidden tax and health records, traitorous Pootin fellation, emoluments violations, etc and voted for him, STILL support him anyway.

TSA
02-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Apart from this non-disqualifying weird fuckup by Liz,

any of you assholes have anything to say about her policies?

You ignored, and ignore, Trash's non-stop lying, pussy grabbing, financial fraud, whore fucking, hidden tax and health records, traitorous Pootin fellation, emoluments violations, etc and voted for him, STILL support him anyway.

“weird fuck up” :lol

Winehole23
02-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Pretending to be another race to get ahead. Sad.what benefit did she stand to get or actually get?

Sometimes this sort of information is collected for purely statistical purposes.

Are you certain that isn't the case here?

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 10:30 PM
I think there's very little enthusiasm about her anyway.

Old, white Biden is your only hope. :lmao

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 10:35 PM
I think there's very little enthusiasm about her anyway.

Old, white Biden is your only hope. :lmaoWas Trump your hope?:lmao

Nathan89
02-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Harvard gave recognition/praise to her for being a woman of color.

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 10:41 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

PRAISE!

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Was Trump your hope?:lmao

Nope

:cry still with her :cry

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 10:48 PM
At least there are no pics of her in redface. :lmao

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Nope

:cry still with her :cryStill with whom, Darrin?

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Still with whom, Darrin?

Figure it out

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Figure it outWhy are you always so afraid to explain yourself, Darrin?

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Why are you always so afraid to explain yourself, Darrin?

No need to explain the blatantly obvious

Pavlov
02-06-2019, 11:05 PM
No need to explain the blatantly obviousWhat's obvious here, Darrin?

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:13 PM
“weird fuck up” :lol

yes, weird fuck up, weird quirk for such an accomplished lady

btw, Harvard said she got no advantage if she mentioned her NA heritage. She got into Harvard on merit, no affirmative action, which is how your loverboy dubya got into Yale AND Harvard.

DarrinS
02-06-2019, 11:15 PM
yes, weird fuck up, weird quirk for such an accomplished lady

btw, Harvard said she got no advantage if she mentioned her NA heritage. She got into Harvard on merit, no affirmative action, which is how your loverboy dubya got into Yale AND Harvard.

she toast bro

Winehole23
02-06-2019, 11:47 PM
Harvard gave recognition/praise to her for being a woman of color.For declaring native American heritage on her Texas Bar application?

That barely makes sense.

Winehole23
02-06-2019, 11:49 PM
And even if true, what's the real world benefit of kind words from Harvard?

boutons_deux
02-06-2019, 11:55 PM
here's the kind of stupid shit Darren, etc falls for EVERY TIME]

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2015/02/warrenmeme.jpg?w=600

specific evidence that she gained her position at Harvard (at least in part) through her claims to Native American heritage is lacking.

Warren denied applying for special consideration as a person of Native American heritage during her career, and

when the matter was examined in 2012 in response to Brown’s claims,

people with whom Warren had worked similarly

denied her ancestral background’s factoring into the professional opportunities afforded her

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/elizabeth-warren-wealthy-native-american/

I'm there are stupid fucking non-Repugs who fall for this, but it's vastly outnumbers in the 10Ms by you rightwingnutjob inflammable assholes

Winehole23
02-07-2019, 02:51 AM
And even if true, what's the real world benefit of kind words from Harvard?i notice nobody answered this.

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 11:09 AM
i notice nobody answered this.

Personally, I don't think she got any real benefit from it. She probably knew that she was some part Indian and took some pride in that without thinking much about it.
And listed herself as such.

Spurs Homer
02-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Here is what Warren should say - EVERYTIME - she gets asked about this issue:

"ask me that question - AFTER - you hold the sexual offender in the white house accountable. I already said all I have to say about this non-issue and I have yet to see anyone push for the rapist in chief to resign, thank you. I refuse to be baited on any issue when you blatantly overlook or EXCUSE the criminal in the white house for all his antics, crimes, racism and corruption."

then just repeat this every time.

The non-issue will die immediately.

clambake
02-07-2019, 01:12 PM
whoa

Chris
02-10-2019, 06:59 PM
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1094738122930180097

ducks
02-10-2019, 07:03 PM
I be surprised if she wins one state

ducks
02-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Here is what Warren should say - EVERYTIME - she gets asked about this issue:

"ask me that question - AFTER - you hold the sexual offender in the white house accountable. I already said all I have to say about this non-issue and I have yet to see anyone push for the rapist in chief to resign, thank you. I refuse to be baited on any issue when you blatantly overlook or EXCUSE the criminal in the white house for all his antics, crimes, racism and corruption."

then just repeat this every time.

The non-issue will die immediately.
He is innocent until proven guilty in America
People saw Texas ID card where she lied

Spurs Homer
02-10-2019, 08:37 PM
He is innocent until proven guilty in America
People saw Texas ID card where she lied

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/10/politics/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump/index.html

ducks
02-11-2019, 12:06 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/10/politics/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump/index.html

I bet you a hundred he will be free and not in prison in 2020

Spurs Homer
02-11-2019, 09:38 AM
I bet you a hundred he will be free and not in prison in 2020

He will either be a citizen under indictment or he will be a free citizen for a little while before the indictments hit -
or he will make a deal to save his family from indictments and possibly - be under some kind of probation -

but -

he will NOT be president or in office by November 2020.

boutons_deux
02-11-2019, 02:51 PM
I don't see Feds making a deal where Trash resigns in return only for removing all liability from Trash and his kids.

Trash has insulted pissed off the FBI, CIA, govt employees. The prosecution's discretion will not be gentle

Spurs Homer
02-11-2019, 02:58 PM
I don't see Feds making a deal where Trash resigns in return for removing all culpability from Trash and his kids.

Trash has insulted pissed off the FBI, CIA, govt employees. The prosecution's discretion will not be gentle

I don't doubt that that prosecution will adhere to the law -
but the reality - and every American patriot's concern -

is that Trump has installed enough henchmen to distort and obfuscate the law and the Mueller report -

so even though the piece of shit should rightly serve substantial prison time - his henchmen and corrupt Republican Senators
might find a way to protect their cult leader -

leaving the prosecution with a choice;

fight in the courts for years and have corrupt justices like Kavanaugh rule on the cases -
or
try and make a deal to allow the country to move on without the criminal family in office.

ducks
02-11-2019, 04:03 PM
He will either be a citizen under indictment or he will be a free citizen for a little while before the indictments hit -
or he will make a deal to save his family from indictments and possibly - be under some kind of probation -

but -

he will NOT be president or in office by November 2020.
He will not be in prison in 2020

Spurs Homer
02-11-2019, 04:20 PM
He will not be in prison in 2020

cases take time

he will NOT be president in 2021

DMC
02-11-2019, 05:09 PM
cases take time

he will NOT be president in 2021

Chickenshit moving the goalposts as usual.

Spurs Homer
02-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Chickenshit moving the goalposts as usual.

haha

been saying he will be prosecuted and imprisoned for over a year -

he will be -

but it has to be when he is a private citizen again - not my fault that a traitor has other traitors protecting him -
and yet - other - traitors posting in his defense lol

DMC
02-11-2019, 06:41 PM
haha

been saying he will be prosecuted and imprisoned for over a year -

he will be -

but it has to be when he is a private citizen again - not my fault that a traitor has other traitors protecting him -
and yet - other - traitors posting in his defense lol
Then bet Ducks.

Spurs Homer
02-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Then bet Ducks.

that retard can't be trusted!

:lmao:lmao

DMC
02-11-2019, 08:31 PM
that retard can't be trusted!

:lmao:lmao

chickenshit

Th'Pusher
02-11-2019, 08:48 PM
chickenshit
Hillary 2020!

Chris
03-02-2019, 11:33 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1102053597066321921

ducks
03-03-2019, 12:25 AM
cases take time

he will NOT be president in 2021who
Running right now will beat him ?

Spurs Homer
03-03-2019, 12:33 AM
who
Running right now will beat him ?

I've told you a hundred times -

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will be indicted for crimes - or impeached - and even though the traitor GOP will not convict him - he will have to leave office -

too many crimes - he is a piece of shit criminal and even though people like you would still vote for a criminal - again - he will not be allowed to run because everyone now knows that you guys will vote for him even if he is a proven traitor and criminal.

The USA cannot allow this to continue.

DarrinS
03-03-2019, 12:38 AM
^:lmao

ducks
03-03-2019, 12:49 AM
Clinton is more of a criminal
She should have been arrested and put in jail with the fbi probe
She got the popular vote more asses voted for her
Had to include the illegal votes to get there

Their has not been a better president ever
He ran on campaign promises and kepted more then Reagan

He has the economy rocky
He is working a deal with China
He is getting rocket man to talk to him without causing war
He walked away from a bad deal with rocket man

What crime has he been provin guilty of?

Many people talk to Russia
Many in congress do yearly

ducks
03-03-2019, 12:50 AM
I've told you a hundred times -

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will be indicted for crimes - or impeached - and even though the traitor GOP will not convict him - he will have to leave office -

too many crimes - he is a piece of shit criminal and even though people like you would still vote for a criminal - again - he will not be allowed to run because everyone now knows that you guys will vote for him even if he is a proven traitor and criminal.

The USA cannot allow this to continue.so you did not answer who will be in president in 2021

ducks
03-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Warren committed a crime she checked the wrong box
She should be disbarred

Winehole23
03-03-2019, 02:04 AM
Warren committed a crime she checked the wrong box
She should be disbarredFor being a person from Oklahoma who believed the family lore about Native American heritage? :lol

Tell us, ducks, what tangible benefit did Sen. Warren stand to get from filling in the box on her Texas Bar Card?

Spurs Homer
03-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Clinton is more of a criminal
She should have been arrested and put in jail with the fbi probe
She got the popular vote more asses voted for her
Had to include the illegal votes to get there

Their has not been a better president ever
He ran on campaign promises and kepted more then Reagan

He has the economy rocky
He is working a deal with China
He is getting rocket man to talk to him without causing war
He walked away from a bad deal with rocket man

What crime has he been provin guilty of?

Many people talk to Russia
Many in congress do yearly

ok

so impeach Clinton.