For Justin Jackson and Zach Randolph.

Mavs paid that fleecing of the Knicks forward and got themselves fleeced :lol

Clipper Nation
02-06-2019, 10:32 PM

Mr. Body
02-06-2019, 10:33 PM

Why? Who the fuck is Harrison Barnes? Get rid of him, save the money.

monosylab1k
02-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Why? Who the fuck is Harrison Barnes? Get rid of him, save the money.

If they were gonna take an underacheiving Kings big man, I’d much rather they take Giles than Jackson tbh.

Killakobe81
02-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Good cap savings to offset the crap contracts they ate in Porzy deal.

Killakobe81
02-06-2019, 10:40 PM
If they were gonna take an underacheiving Kings big man, I’d much rather they take Giles than Jackson tbh.

Jackson ain't a big isn't he a SF/SG?

monosylab1k
02-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Jackson ain't a big isn't he a SF/SG?

Thought he was more of an undersized PF. Either way, the times I’ve seen him play, I’ve been extremely unimpressed.

Neo.
02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
salary dump for niokla next year?

Ghazi
02-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Lateral move

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Do people still remember how overrated Harrison Barnes was before the 2016 Finals?:lol

drew8117
02-06-2019, 11:39 PM
This was a pure cap space move and got Barnes to a team making a playoff push.

This is nothing but a win for the mavs. They’ll have 30 mil to spend this offseason now.

monosylab1k
02-06-2019, 11:45 PM
This was a pure cap space move and got Barnes to a team making a playoff push.

This is nothing but a win for the mavs. They’ll have 30 mil to spend this offseason now.

On who? Tobias Harris?

Why do Mavs fans, and Cuban, keep thinking a big fish will ever pick Dallas?

DAF86
02-07-2019, 12:08 AM
This was a pure cap space move

Exactly, Cuban didn't give a fuck who they got in exchange. The simple fact they didn't have to give up a draft pick to get rid of Barnes is a win in his eyes.

Texas_Ranger
02-07-2019, 12:12 AM

:lmao LeBrom bitching about trades, when he want to trade his whole team. And LOL at Anthony Davis liking this... This 2 are probably fucking.

DAF86
02-07-2019, 12:18 AM

:lmao LeBrom bitching about trades, when he want to trade his whole team. And LOL at Anthony Davis liking this... This 2 are probably fucking.

So I guess is right when players pull power moves but not when teams do it. :lol

drew8117
02-07-2019, 12:25 AM
On who? Tobias Harris?

If you can’t see a significant difference in having cap space now(with a guy the entire league loves in Luka and adding KP) and when they were trying to do it with an older dirk and an aging and mismatched roster I can’t help you.

Guys like Luka draw guys. Add another young budding star in KP and it makes it more enticing. This isn’t a case where one guy is there and trying to draw a star or two. This tan already has 2 stars. And some very good role players.

They dont one have to try to go get a “big fish” like KD or Clay. They need a 3rd guy. Luka is the Alpha. They don’t need another one. They neede max cap space because even lesser players are getting those deals.

clambake
02-07-2019, 01:13 AM
If you can’t see a significant difference in having cap space now(with a guy the entire league loves in Luka and adding KP) and when they were trying to do it with an older dirk and an aging and mismatched roster I can’t help you.

Guys like Luka draw guys. Add another young budding star in KP and it makes it more enticing. This isn’t a case where one guy is there and trying to draw a star or two. This tan already has 2 stars. And some very good role players.

They dont one have to try to go get a “big fish” like KD or Clay. They need a 3rd guy. Luka is the Alpha. They don’t need another one. They neede max cap space because even lesser players are getting those deals.

dream weaver

horseshue
02-07-2019, 03:10 AM
On who? Tobias Harris?

Tobias Harris fits well in this roaster, so why not?

WallyTiger
02-07-2019, 07:32 AM
bye bye black chicken

Killakobe81
02-07-2019, 07:50 AM

Dreamweaver :rollin

I like Luka more than any Non Mavs fan on here.
If you check my history I have compared him favorably to Larry Bird and pointed out a few things I prefer about "Cool hand Luka"
But this narrative that people will wanna play with him more than Dirk not sure Im buying that narrative.
I heard the Dallas media making false nrratives liek DSjr is faster than D'aaron Fox and poor man's wesbrook etc.

Stop drinking their Kool-aid ...you guys do have an alpha a potential superstar.
But so is Davis, so was Dirk so was LeBron with the Cavs yet only a few close buddies chose to join him so far and that was in South Beach.
TO me Dallas is a better city (i live here in DFW) than most but for some reason the NBA rank and file dont flock here despite the favorable taxes but always choose the Rox over DAL/SA for some reason.

I am NOT saying it cant change ... but there is no precedent or poof that points to a yong European/Foreign player attracting FA's.

But you can dream ...

LkrFan
02-07-2019, 08:21 AM
bye bye black chicken

Yep - all house negros getting evicted. :lol

FkLA
02-07-2019, 08:27 AM
You know Utah and Indiana get all the attention for trying to field as white of a team as they can get away with but Dallas is pretty underrated in that aspect too, tbh.

Wish we could've gotten Barnes but Cuban probably avoids helping out SA when possible.

DMC
02-07-2019, 09:07 AM

You didn't do too poorly, Harrison Barnes is trash.

blah28
02-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Harrison Barnes is the reason the Warriors got Durant because he turned down their extension offer his last season there. I know he got paid more maybe he regrets it now, maybe not. But Durant would have never been a Warrior.

R. DeMurre
02-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Cuban's so much more flighty and impatient than Pop or RC, who never would've given that kind of money to Barnes. I just see this as correcting a mistake, and clearing cap room for the summer. I'm inclined now to believe the rumors that the Mavs are interested in signing Nikola Vucevic this summer, trying to build a super Euro team.