PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Kevins Pampers are getting wet

Fabbs
02-07-2019, 09:50 AM
:lol Can't see this boi leaving the protection he gets in the Gay Area.

Kevin Durant rips media's coverage of his pending free agency

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant went off on the media's coverage of his pending free-agency decision this summer following a 141-102 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.

Durant hadn't spoken to beat writers since before the New York Knicks traded away Kristaps Porzingis last week, thus clearing out the cap space to chase him and another free agent this summer. Durant sounded angry and frustrated Wednesday about recent stories speculating that a decision about his future had already been made and that he would be headed to the Knicks after the season.

"I have nothing to do with the Knicks," Durant said. "I don't know who traded Porzingis. They got nothing to do with me. I'm trying to play basketball. Y'all come in here every day, ask me about free agency, ask my teammates, my coaches. You rile up the fans about it. Let us play basketball. That's all I'm saying. And now when I don't wanna talk to y'all, it's a problem with me.

"Come on, man. Grow up. Grow up. Yeah, you -- grow up. Come on, bro. I come here and go to work every day. I don't cause no problems. I play the right way, or I try to play the right way. I try to be the best player I can be every possession. What's the problem? What am I doing to y'all?"

Full sthory here:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25942871/kevin-durant-rips-media-coverage-pending-free-agency

Clipper Nation
02-07-2019, 09:58 AM
:lol The nerve of Durbeta to whine about the media when he's one of the most coddled and protected athletes in history.

Fabbs
02-07-2019, 10:55 AM
:lol The nerve of Durbeta to whine about the media when he's one of the most coddled and protected athletes in history.
Could you picture Kevina with the NY media after a losing streak when he wasn't surrounded by All Stars and refs catering to him?

He's not leaving the Gay Area. I guess one exception would be LA if they get AD and Kawhi.

djohn2oo8
02-07-2019, 10:57 AM
The media isn’t even hard on him :lol

said7
02-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Basketball is for entertainment. When will he realize all the trade rumors are part of the show.

MultiTroll
02-07-2019, 11:59 AM
Wonder if we could get a somewhat smaller media market person....or maybe a Philly or New York writer to ask:

"If Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard join the Lakers, would you consider bandwaggoning over?"

RD2191
02-07-2019, 01:22 PM
KD is the most insecure faggot in NBA history. What a bitch ass nigga. :lol

Chris Fall
02-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Wet pampers??? I don’t think KD was acting like a baby at all. He’s grown and expressing his genuine feelings.

More like his tampon is getting bloody... sounded more like a woman on her period.

DJR210
02-07-2019, 02:37 PM
KD is the most insecure faggot in NBA history. What a bitch ass nigga. :lol

Chris
02-07-2019, 07:14 PM
https://twitter.com/MattBatzel/status/1093655543732994054