PDA

View Full Version : Pop: "What Kaepernick did was courageous"

MoSpur02
02-07-2019, 10:51 AM
https://theundefeated.com/whhw/gregg-popovich-colin-kaepernick-was-very-courageous-in-what-he-did/

clambake
02-07-2019, 10:57 AM
you tryin to make ducks have a stroke?

Bellboy
02-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Pop and the Front Office should be so courageous in improving this team. Maybe Pop is working on his history making protest gesture when he takes the Olympic podium for his gold medal.

MoSpur02
02-07-2019, 11:07 AM

:lmao

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 11:09 AM
Yeah, it was so courageous for a privileged multimillionaire to kneel while his nation's nation anthem was played. :lol Spitting on the flag that his country's armed forces were giving they're lives to protect. They're the real heroes tbh. :cry

Maybe poop should stick to not getting blown out by 39? He needs to retire if he wants to go into politics. This sentiment has no place in America's greatest military city of all places.

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Pop and the Front Office should be so courageous in improving this team. Maybe Pop is working on his history making protest gesture when he takes the Olympic podium for his gold medal.

How much you want to bet that poop takes a knee while receiving his medal at the Olympics tbh?

Actually, at this rate USA Basketball isn't even going to medal in 2020, so he won't have to worry about it. Maybe that's his plan. :lol

cd98
02-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Was it courageous when he backtracked as soon as he became a free agent and said that he would not kneel anymore so that he could get another big million dollar contract?

weeks
02-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Pop is the GOAT but he's always been a suck up to athletes tbh

tmtcsc
02-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Bunch of horse shit. Dude is a malcontent, fraud....and a shitty quarterback.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xR2SI8vqfQMLe/giphy.gif

ECOV
02-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Pop the goat!!!

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 11:26 AM

talk to me about...that old bluesman from the northeast.

69fPof-ZTnU

Clipper Nation
02-07-2019, 11:30 AM
I see Pop is back to his routine of deflecting to politics every time his team gets embarrassed on national TV. Next up will be "who cares about basketball when pangolins are facing extinction?"

Dverde
02-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Maybe he should start taking a knee during the Spurs games. He’s all talk.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Not just courageous, but I'd argue that it was heroic..

Mugen
02-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Was this Pop's response when asked why Pau is still getting minutes when he's arguably the worst big in the league?

TheGreatYacht
02-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Kaepernick is a national hero. He'll be remembered for generations to come. 50 years from now if he passes away, all the toothless cacs will celebrate his life and act like they never boycotted the dude. They no longer hate you once you're 6 feet under, not fighting anymore. Just ask MLK and Ali.

You'll see the racist GOP and bitches like Hickabee Sanders quote him on their social medias.

exstatic
02-07-2019, 11:53 AM

He's the NFL's Curt Flood. CF was black balled and never played again after he sued to have the MLB 'reserve clause' abolished, opening the era of baseball Free Agency.

RC_Drunkford
02-07-2019, 12:04 PM
right on time to distract people from him throwing games on purpose

rogcl1
02-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Remember John Carlos and Tommie Smith ?

Trill Clinton
02-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Crazy how the narrative is Kap sucks that's why he isn't signed when I see QBs like Nathan Peterman throw multiple ints in one game get second chances. Kap is black balled because he stood up against white supremacy.

Poolboy5623
02-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Courageous?? LOL what a joke

Poolboy5623
02-07-2019, 01:01 PM
...almost as big of a joke as the Spurs current roster tbh..

Mr. Body
02-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Trying to draw attention to black people getting killed by cops. But white conservatives won't hear it because they are the biggest motherfucking morons on the planet. Fucking hell.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Kap is a moron who didn't have a plan and did everything on the fly. If he actually sat down and thought things through he would probably still be on the league.

He didn't think through the sitting down for the anthem and didn't realize what the flag means for many many Americans (he had to talk to a green beret to get some perspective)

He didn't think through wearing the pig socks when yes there are shitty cops but the majority of them are just normal guys who have a wife and kids and making ends meet. There's no reason they should be shot over a traffic ticket but yet they are. A lot of people are tough on the internet but I guarantee yall want no part of being a cop with the danger and bad pay.

He didn't think through wearing a Castro shirt in fucking Miami. Castro killed thousands of Cubans and tore apart thousands of families. He executed or jailed people on a whim. Kap had no idea of course bc he's an idiot who doesn't think things through. The dumbass got himself blackballed by the team that actually really needs a quarterback too. So courageous.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2019, 01:33 PM
^^Are you white? Just curious .

Spurs da champs
02-07-2019, 01:35 PM
I see Pop is back to his routine of deflecting to politics every time his team gets embarrassed on national TV. Next up will be "who cares about basketball when pangolins are facing extinction?"

Bellboy
02-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Looking forward to the Popovich- Ocasio Cortez engagement announcement

Kobe'sAchilles
02-07-2019, 01:50 PM
^^Are you white? Just curious .
Mix of a lot of stuff tbh

Poolboy5623
02-07-2019, 01:51 PM

exactly...the old grumpy asshole needs to retire

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Kaep wore a Che shirt. He lost all respectability with that move tbh. It was over then.

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Poop sucking up to SJWs to distract from his sucky coaching per per tbh

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 01:55 PM

Truth nuke. :wow

spurraider21
02-07-2019, 01:56 PM
pop gave the quote before the game

:lol shtick nation

spurraider21
02-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Was it courageous when he backtracked as soon as he became a free agent and said that he would not kneel anymore so that he could get another big million dollar contract?
he did no such thing

Play Boban
02-07-2019, 01:58 PM
pop gave the quote before the game

:lol shtick nation

Like he didn't know his team was about to get plastered then?

spurraider21
02-07-2019, 02:00 PM
tbh i wasn't a fan of kneeling when he first did it. still think there are better avenues to fight for that cause. i didnt care one way or another, doesn't affect my viewership, and if he wants to do something i think is stupid then he has that right to do that stupid thing.

but i was 100% for the guys who were kneeling in solidarity in response to the massive backlash he got and all the politicians getting involved

Arcadian
02-07-2019, 02:08 PM
:lol Caring about anyone's bodily position during the playing of a song

phxspurfan
02-07-2019, 02:29 PM
He will come to the gym sporting one of these

https://i.etsystatic.com/17948589/r/il/9e1801/1762402388/il_570xN.1762402388_70gn.jpg

Pavlov
02-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Excellent troll thread. Should've included a Nike stock quote.

tmtcsc
02-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Here's Colin in all his ignorant, insulting, glory - promoting Castro with a "Like minds think alike" shirt, denigrating police with "pig" socks and standing tall with his militant fro.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5VScgOfF--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/czsatrxg1j2oijvnkvpe.jpg
https://www.tampabay.com/storyimage/HI/20161124/ARTICLE/311249572/AR/0/AR-311249572.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66
https://images.tmz.com/2016/09/01/0901-colin-kaepernick-socks-getty-zoom-3.jpg

In case you're wondering, I'm just as white as Colin is.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2019, 02:58 PM
I don't know if I've ever seen white people hate anybody more than they hate Kapernick:lol

So much hate and outrage over a football player..not even a notable football player:lol

:( he's disrespecting my favorite song :(

offset formation
02-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Yeah, it was so courageous for a privileged multimillionaire to kneel while his nation's nation anthem was played. :lol Spitting on the flag that his country's armed forces were giving they're lives to protect. They're the real heroes tbh. :cry

Maybe poop should stick to not getting blown out by 39? He needs to retire if he wants to go into politics. This sentiment has no place in America's greatest military city of all places.

Lol.

timtonymanu
02-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Pop is the GOAT but I seriously await the day he’s no longer coaching this team

james evans
02-07-2019, 03:37 PM

I’m a veteran and damn near all of my vet friends don’t have a problem with it. U were saying? And I’m qualified to speak on it.

Texas_Ranger
02-07-2019, 03:37 PM
it would have been courageous 70 years ago.

cd021
02-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Here's Colin in all his ignorant, insulting, glory - promoting Castro with a "Like minds think alike" shirt, denigrating police with "pig" socks and standing tall with his militant fro.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5VScgOfF--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/czsatrxg1j2oijvnkvpe.jpg
https://www.tampabay.com/storyimage/HI/20161124/ARTICLE/311249572/AR/0/AR-311249572.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66
https://images.tmz.com/2016/09/01/0901-colin-kaepernick-socks-getty-zoom-3.jpg

In case you're wondering, I'm just as white as Colin is.

So you're half black?

Brazil
02-07-2019, 03:41 PM

cd021
02-07-2019, 03:41 PM
I’m a veteran and damn near all of my vet friends don’t have a problem with it. U were saying? And I’m qualified to speak on it.

Many members of the military don't have an issue with it but so many rando's do, then they say its disrespectful to the members of the military even though they are the only ones offended :lol

Mikeanaro
02-07-2019, 03:44 PM
What Kap did was cancerous.

UZER
02-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Pop tryin’ to sucker punch Biff Tannen with distracting comments.

dbestpro
02-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Politics in this country is so divided that you can't help but alienate one half of the country over another. I would prefer we get past the insults and ugliness and actually talk about solutions, but no one seems to really want to fix things. I find that when politics mix with sports that the divide grows and actually makes things worse.

Also, it seems every time Pop goes political that there is a huge drop off in the Spurs performance. Pop is a great coach when he is focused. Perhaps, he can no longer focus like he needs to.

So, from a sports perspective, the question is will they be able to win a single game during the rodeo road trip? I believe that they will not.

RGMCSE
02-07-2019, 04:54 PM
They talked for a while and she mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots. Advised that they told her that in order to drink the shots she had to “hit” the bong which contained marijuana.They sat down, talked, and watched the basketball game. She started to feel light headed and went to a bedroom to lie down. [Redacted] took off her jacket and jewelry. Mr. Kaepernick came behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her. She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr. Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex. [Redacted] advised that she was in bed naked and Mr. Patton and Mr. Lockette opened the door and “peeked” inside. She told them “what are you doing? Where is Colin?”; “get out!” They closed the door and left. She cannot remember anything after that.[Redacted] woke up in a hospital bed and doesn’t remember how she got there or who transported her to the hospital. [Redacted] advised that she has had a sexual relationship with Mr. Kaepernick in the past.

lol imagine being that rich and needing to get a chick blacked out to run a train with 2 other dude.

Spurs Homer
02-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Pop is 100% correct in his comments. If you have a problem with truth - maybe it is you who should examine what truth is and what your own racism means.
Pop - is a privileged white man and he could take the easy route like most privileged white men -

which is - just keep riding that gravy train and appreciate being born on third base in the USA.

Instead Pop is speaking truth even though he is white - he is saying the truth that whites have done a grave crime to this country and it makes him a bigger and more evolved human to call it for what it is,

If you cannot grasp this truth - maybe it is time for some self reflection.

superbigtime
02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
I LOVE that self righteous zealot right wingers get bent out of shape over something so insignificant. Get angry you pathetic sad morons!

paperboy77
02-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Crazy how the narrative is Kap sucks that's why he isn't signed when I see QBs like Nathan Peterman throw multiple ints in one game get second chances. Kap is black balled because he stood up against white supremacy.

i agree that peterma sux but so does kap. The guy was good for a few seasons but would have been figured out. Teams know how to stop guys like like this now. But yeah why peterman keeps getting chances over black, white, young or old qbs is beyond me. Maybe, or probably, kap is blacked balled for fucking up profits but it’s been so long that no one wants to take a chance on him. Not worth it business wise.

unless you’re self employed, you gotta play by the rules like everyone else or lose value.... to put it nicely.

MannyIsGod
02-07-2019, 05:26 PM
I don't know if I've ever seen white people hate anybody more than they hate Kapernick:lol

So much hate and outrage over a football player..not even a notable football player:lol

Did you miss the Obama years?

Honestly white people hate all black people who show power. Its ok though. The worst offenders are dying off. Just wish more of Pop's generation were like him. How many of those calling Cap unamerican are actual veterans like Pop?

dbestpro
02-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Every insult. Every slur. Every accusation of racism whether it comes from the left or the right only insures that the core social injustices will remain and probably get worse.I am guilty too, but no longer want to be part of the problem. I have been a member of the NAACP, support special needs issues, and am a strong supporter of prison reform, and my wife is Hispanic. Still, some see me as a conservative because I do not wish to hate, anymore.

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Every insult. Every slur. Every accusation of racism whether it comes from the left or the right only insures that the core social injustices will remain and probably get worse.I am guilty too, but no longer want to be part of the problem. I have been a member of the NAACP, support special needs issues, and am a strong supporter of prison reform, and my wife is Hispanic. Still, some see me as a conservative because I do not wish to hate, anymore.

But do you have a black friend?

ducks
02-07-2019, 06:10 PM
https://theundefeated.com/whhw/gregg-popovich-colin-kaepernick-was-very-courageous-in-what-he-did/
What he did was quite foolish
He lost millions that he could have gave to help the problems he thinks USA has.
Hell he did not even give one fucking penny to help the issues
Atleast van iones (cnn guy) does spends time and donates to help what he says are USA problems
Pop your team was embraced last night and you talk about that
On on fucking cnn and talk about it not on spurs time
Wait that would require your free time my bad
You would rather drink and get drink like a damm fool

ducks
02-07-2019, 06:12 PM
What is so dumb is people are still talking about him
He sucked as a quarterback was not great

ducks
02-07-2019, 06:15 PM

Honestly white people hate all black people who show power. Its ok though. The worst offenders are dying off. Just wish more of Pop's generation were like him. How many of those calling Cap unamerican are actual veterans like Pop?

Calling a press conference for work to bash the president is wrong
You respect the office
If pop went to cnn fox or any tv show to bash the president fine do it on your time not your bosses

Trump treats the media better then pop all the time

ducks
02-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Is he on welfare now?

D-Robinson 50 fan
02-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Same here. Been in the military for 22 years and most members that I know aren't offended by what he did and why he did it and the ones who did have any gripes never had issues with why he did it and I understood why he did it. People are fucking hypocrites and want reasons to complain about something and took the easy narrative when it came to this guy, even after he eloquently explained his mindset

Brazil
02-07-2019, 06:50 PM
As anticipated ducks melting down

what a fucking faggot

spurraider21
02-07-2019, 07:37 PM

DMC
02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Sure he was courageous. Pop should sign him to show how courageous he really was. Someone needs to illustrate that being courageous doesn't mean losing everything.

I never had a problem with what he did. The only issue I have is all these copy catter's that do it for attention instead of for the same cause. They're not losing anything and there not really risking anything because now it's safe. You see people like Kobe Bryant and Steph Curry wearing the Kaepernick jersey but I never saw them take a knee except Kobe against the Phoenix Suns back in the day.

tenbeersbold
02-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Pop is 100% correct in his comments. If you have a problem with truth - maybe it is you who should examine what truth is and what your own racism means.
Pop - is a privileged white man and he could take the easy route like most privileged white men -

which is - just keep riding that gravy train and appreciate being born on third base in the USA.

Instead Pop is speaking truth even though he is white - he is saying the truth that whites have done a grave crime to this country and it makes him a bigger and more evolved human to call it for what it is,

GTFO outta with that loser talk.
It's America,schools are free, libraries are free.Any one who works hard enough can achieve some measure of success.
Blaming the white man for your sorry ass problems is what's stopping you.

That or buy a plane ticket and see how the rest of the world treats you...
I swear birching about living in America, ungrateful ignorant fools

ducks
02-07-2019, 08:19 PM
Why do the illegals want to come to America if the whites here are so bad?

Brazil
02-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Why do the illegals want to come to America if the whites here are so bad?

Stfu faggot
you don’t make any sense
you don’t know how to write
you are as dumb as a rock

just die already..

RD2191
02-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Sure he was courageous. Pop should sign him to show how courageous he really was. Someone needs to illustrate that being courageous doesn't mean losing everything.

I never had a problem with what he did. The only issue I have is all these copy catter's that do it for attention instead of for the same cause. They're not losing anything and there not really risking anything because now it's safe. You see people like Kobe Bryant and Steph Curry wearing the Kaepernick jersey but I never saw them take a knee except Kobe against the Phoenix Suns back in the day.

I'm always in the mood for a good Kobe burn. :lol

Leetonidas
02-07-2019, 08:32 PM
It's America,schools are free, libraries are free.Any one who works hard enough can achieve some measure of success.

Triggered

Spurs Homer
02-07-2019, 08:36 PM

Life is good for whites in Amerikkka.

Brazil
02-07-2019, 08:39 PM

:lol nice meltdown tbh... :cry it’s America, the greatest country on earth :cry fuck black people stop whining :cry

DarrinS
02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Must have been a tough life for Kap

https://i0.wp.com/www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/colin-kaepernick-family-mom-dad-parents.jpg?resize=400%2C387

Proxy
02-07-2019, 08:48 PM
american exceptionalism lol

Shakril
02-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Maybe, just maybe, stop listening to trump lies and inform yourself on police brutallity against minorities. This is not a laughing matter. What Kapernick did, was courageous.

Shakril
02-07-2019, 10:17 PM
:lol nice meltdown tbh... :cry it’s America, the greatest country on earth :cry fuck black people stop whining :cry

America is definitly not the greatest country in the world. You are lacking in almost every importan category world wide, except military. I know facts can hurt, but your freedom is fake, your democracy corrupted and the american dream is long dead.

Shakril
02-07-2019, 10:18 PM

America is definitly not the greatest country in the world. You are lacking in almost every importan category world wide, except military. I know facts can hurt, but your freedom is fake, your democracy corrupted and the american dream is long dead.

K...
02-07-2019, 10:41 PM

it's an unequal country. Life is very good for some, worse for others. Like in euro, if greece and italy ran the gov it'd look like America with Germany and France being like California.

rasuo214
02-07-2019, 11:09 PM
I don't know about courageous but he turned a shitty football career into fame and fortune + some view him as some hero/god. So he has that going for him.

And of course Pop likes to praise strong black men publicly but he'll cut their ass if they don't obey him and he's obsessed with shitty white dudes because of culture or some bs.

rasuo214
02-07-2019, 11:11 PM

Only thing that matters in this world. Also America still has freedom of speech (for now), can't say the same for you euros.

RGMCSE
02-07-2019, 11:34 PM
According to the liberal left leaning Washington post more whites are killed each year by police. More than double any other race. What does this data mean?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.edf40508ff8e

dontouchmebwo
02-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Must have been a tough life for Kap

https://i0.wp.com/www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/colin-kaepernick-family-mom-dad-parents.jpg?resize=400%2C387

damn fam he hood

weeks
02-07-2019, 11:59 PM
damn fam he hood

Third from right would get my colored seed all day TBH...kaep stay stronk

K...
02-08-2019, 12:00 AM
According to the liberal left leaning Washington post more whites are killed each year by police. More than double any other race. What does this data mean?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.edf40508ff8e

it means that whites are the majority ethnic group.....but declining. Blacks are like 3rd or 4rth biggest.

K...
02-08-2019, 12:00 AM

it means that whites are the majority ethnic group.....but declining. Blacks are like 3rd or 4rth biggest.

cd98
02-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Pop doesn’t understand how a formerly decent now D-level talent guy should not be given a huge contract that he will underperform. He thinks if Gasol should get a contract, so should Kap.

Brazil
02-08-2019, 08:04 AM

:lol thinking I'm american

tenbeersbold
02-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Triggered

Triggeredy yer no brain ass into responding,though typically you have zero input or insight to add.
Carry on simpleton

Atl Spur
02-08-2019, 09:22 AM

That there are more Caucasian citizens in America. That’s all......

RGMCSE
02-08-2019, 10:17 AM
That there are more Caucasian citizens in America. That’s all......

Ok so more whites more killed, less blacks less killed. Would you say by the numbers that both races are killed at about an equal rate?

TMC
02-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Trying to draw attention to black people getting killed by cops. But white conservatives won't hear it because they are the biggest motherfucking morons on the planet. Fucking hell.

Absolute horseshit. When this first started, I believed it. Then, I read the reports and learned it was less than 1 unarmed black person per state per year. A lot of those warrented (fighting for a weapon, etc). I listened to the "I can be killed while black" narrative, and started asking about "what else are you lying to me about?"

UZER
02-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Pop is so senile at his age, he’s trying to recruit Kap to play for team USA basketball.

monty4329
02-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Kaepernick is a national hero. He'll be remembered for generations to come. 50 years from now if he passes away, all the toothless cacs will celebrate his life and act like they never boycotted the dude. They no longer hate you once you're 6 feet under, not fighting anymore. Just ask MLK and Ali.

You'll see the racist GOP and bitches like Hickabee Sanders quote him on their social medias.

:lmao A national hero, sure. A semi-illiterate ghetto millionaire kneeling while pocketing the currency of the country he disrespects and playing the game of the country he disrespects. More of a confused punk, I'd say.
But I guess at each his own hero...

RD2191
02-08-2019, 12:29 PM
:lmao A national hero, sure. A semi-illiterate ghetto millionaire kneeling while pocketing the currency of the country he disrespects and playing the game of the country he disrespects. More of a confused punk, I'd say.

Kneeling isnt disrespectful. If you believe otherwise you're an ignorant idiot.

Atl Spur
02-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Why ghetto? What metrics you use to establish that opinion? I’ll wait before I continue.......

Atl Spur
02-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Ok so more whites more killed, less blacks less killed. Would you say by the numbers that both races are killed at about an equal rate?

So, if your data & rates of murder are being performed against both ethnic groups at an equal rate, wouldn’t it be more drastic/devastating for blacks being their percentage of the population is smaller? Ever heard the term endangered species?

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2019, 12:44 PM

:lol stop..please..

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2019, 12:45 PM

How is Kaep ghetto? And how did he disrespect his country? Because he doesn't stand upright during your favorite song?:lol

baseline bum
02-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Calling a press conference for work to bash the president is wrong
You respect the office
If pop went to cnn fox or any tv show to bash the president fine do it on your time not your bosses

Trump treats the media better then pop all the time

LOL how much did Trump respect the office when Obama was there? Fuck off dumbass

TheGreatYacht
02-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Why is he ghetto? Because of his hair or skin color? Would you prefer he be pink and had a bowl cut?

Weird. Didn't know he was still pocketing NFL money or much less playing :lol What a dumbass...just by you having a Gervin picture, using the word "punk", and using an out of date Kap argument that you heard on Fox News from when he was still a 49er, I can tell you're around 60 years old.

Who let their baby boomer grandpa near a computer? Smh.

RD2191
02-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Why is he ghetto? Because of his hair or skin color? Would you prefer he be pink and had a bowl cut?

Weird. Didn't know he was still pocketing NFL money or much less playing :lol What a dumbass...just by you having a Gervin picture, using the word "punk", and using an out of date Kap argument that you heard on Fox News from when he was still a 49er, I can tell you're around 60 years old.

These old white fucks are scared because they're dying off, they're terrified of becoming a minority in the USA tbh.

monty4329
02-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Sweetie you could at least learn some basic english, maybe starting with the word 'while'. Then you could move on to try understanding the use of gerund, although it is probably too tall an order for your synapsis.
Besides, if one has to estimate age from the picture used, let me guess...you in fifth grade? Or maybe not yet there, probably home schooled by a thick mother and her today's boyfriend

Edit: apologies to mother, I am sure it is not her fault

monty4329
02-08-2019, 03:01 PM
These old white fucks are scared because they're dying off, they're terrified of becoming a minority in the USA tbh.

There is some truth in it, some people tend to proliferate at a scary rate, food stamps and free welfare are apparently very attractive among some of your folks.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Ok so more whites more killed, less blacks less killed. Would you say by the numbers that both races are killed at about an equal rate?:lol no.

The numbers say the exact opposite of that.

Leetonidas
02-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Triggeredy yer no brain ass into responding,though typically you have zero input or insight to add.
Carry on simpleton

Leetonidas
02-08-2019, 03:22 PM

Another triggered snowflake :lmao

This isn't a safe space you pussies

TheGreatYacht
02-08-2019, 03:37 PM
There is some truth in it, some people tend to proliferate at a scary rate, food stamps and free welfare are apparently very attractive among some of your folks.
Rob isn't a cac, so no :lol free handouts aren't attractive among his people....

Now go pop a V-pill and chase after your niece while you play Sweet home Alabama on your rusty chevy truck inbred.

bic50
02-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Pop did ride the gravy train tho

tmtcsc
02-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Rob isn't a cac, so no :lol free handouts aren't attractive among his people....

Now go pop a V-pill and chase after your niece while you play Sweet home Alabama on your rusty chevy truck inbred.

You two need to hug it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

SpursforSix
02-08-2019, 04:01 PM

Third from right would get my colored seed all day TBH...kaep stay stronk

insert blacks cant do math joke or blacks like ugly white women joke here
(no racist)

RD2191
02-08-2019, 04:42 PM

Whites use more tbh FWIW

Atl Spur
02-08-2019, 04:46 PM

In need of a little attention? You may need to slow down homie.

RGMCSE
02-08-2019, 05:04 PM
:lol no.

The numbers say the exact opposite of that.

Oh really, can can explain that in detail and site specific data that says so?

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Oh really, can can explain that in detail and site specific data that says so?

Sure.

998 total killings by police.

229 of those killed were black.

That's 23%.

By the last census, blacks were 12.6% of the population.

456 of those killed by police were white.

That's 46%.

By the last census, whites were 72.4% of the population.

I mean I can work it into a killing rate per 100,000 if you demand it, but it's pretty clear the rate for blacks would be significantly higher than that of whites. It's just numbers.

Chris
02-08-2019, 05:21 PM

Honestly white people hate all black people who show power. Its ok though. The worst offenders are dying off.

lol MannyIsRacist

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 05:22 PM
lol MannyIsRacistYou gonna cast stones after that shit you posted downstairs?

JeffDuncan
02-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Watching a bunch of dumb shit ignorant wannabe jocks try to argue politics is... amusing.

But carry on.

About courage, tho, how courageous is it of Pop to take every politically-correct position when he's talking to the media? Not very. It'd be nice if Pop, himself, had some courage. Maybe he's too old and worn down to be brave now, and take chances, like making certain trades.

TheGoatishere
02-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Getting mad cause a guy doesn’t wanna stand for the nation anthem:lmao

only white people

ducks
02-08-2019, 05:41 PM
LOL how much did Trump respect the office when Obama was there? Fuck off dumbass

He respected the office

Funny how his grandmother just died a couple days before she was going to go public with info!

(Not to hard to figure out it had to do where he was born)
Had nothing to do with his color of his skin
Just like people looked into where Ted Cruz was born !

RGMCSE
02-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Sure.

998 total killings by police.

229 of those killed were black.

That's 23%.

By the last census, blacks were 12.6% of the population.

456 of those killed by police were white.

That's 46%.

By the last census, whites were 72.4% of the population.

I mean I can work it into a killing rate per 100,000 if you demand it, but it's pretty clear the rate for blacks would be significantly higher than that of whites. It's just numbers.

thats great! Now here is the one thing we don’t have according to this database. Those numbers do not distinguish whether the killings were “justified” due to a crime in progress or if the cops just having fun killing random black people. So you would need to assume out of the 229 black people killed the number of wrongful killings is a much lower number. I guess my point is that it’s a fallacy to claim police brutality only happens to black people. Police brutality happens to all social backgrounds and races.

ducks
02-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Getting mad cause a guy doesn’t wanna stand for the nation anthem:lmao

only white people

Yes the skin color makes you good or bad rolleyes
You racist piece of shit !

baseline bum
02-08-2019, 06:01 PM
He respected the office

Funny how his grandmother just died a couple days before she was going to go public with info!

Oh yeah the birtherism conspiracy theory Trump promoted was so much less disrespectful of the president than Pop calling Kaepernick courageous.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 06:05 PM
thats great! Now here is the one thing we don’t have according to this database. Those numbers do not distinguish whether the killings were “justified” due to a crime in progress or if the cops just having fun killing random black people. So you would need to assume out of the 229 black people killed the number of wrongful killings is a much lower number. I guess my point is that it’s a fallacy to claim police brutality only happens to black people. Police brutality happens to all social backgrounds and races.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/83116dac5575fef19f9a39e17984e7bd/tenor.gif
You got what you demanded. Now you don't want it.

lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2019, 06:06 PM

You're an idiot. MLK and Ali didn't advocate violence. Malcolm X did, and most reasonable people today remember him as a jihadist black panther.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Oh yeah the birtherism conspiracy theory Trump promoted was so much less disrespectful of the president than Pop calling Kaepernick courageous.:lol Did ducks just say Obama killed his grandmother?

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 06:08 PM
You're an idiot. MLK and Ali didn't advocate violence. Malcolm X did, and most reasonable people today remember him as a jihadist black panther.Well, one out of three ain't bad....

Joseph Kony
02-08-2019, 06:18 PM
lol at the pasty white cucks getting triggered in this thread. you know all these dudes fap to that bbc every night :lmao

baseline bum
02-08-2019, 06:18 PM
:lol Did ducks just say Obama killed his grandmother?

None of the stupid shit that comes out of ducks' mouth is surprising tbh

exstatic
02-08-2019, 06:27 PM
lol at the pasty white cucks getting triggered in this thread. you know all these dudes fap to that bbc every night :lmao

BBC? WTF does BBC have to do with MAGA idiots? FAUX is the only outlet pedaling that shit.

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Well, one out of three ain't bad....

He absolutely advocated for terror killings in the name of Islam and black supremacy.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 06:36 PM
He absolutely advocated for terror killings in the name of Islam and black supremacy.Can I see those quotes?

I seriously haven't seen those.

TheGreatYacht
02-08-2019, 06:43 PM
This ought to be good :lol

bic50
02-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Pasty whites triggered by a pasty white :lol

ducks
02-08-2019, 07:21 PM
:lol Did ducks just say Obama killed his grandmother?
He did not
He is not man enough to pull a trigger
He ordered it though

ducks
02-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Oh yeah the birtherism conspiracy theory Trump promoted was so much less disrespectful of the president than Pop calling Kaepernick courageous.had nothing to do with his color of skin you racist piece of shit

If the guy is black you talking about
It is always racist and the color of skin

Just ask baseline
Rolleyes

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 07:23 PM
He did not
He is not man enough to pull a trigger
He ordered it though:lmao What was she going to say? Why didn't she write it down or make a video?

KimmyGib
02-08-2019, 07:24 PM
Sadly the country's been tricked into believing class war = race war keeping the majority divided.

dbestpro
02-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Sadly the country's been tricked into believing class war = race war keeping the majority divided.

You have seen through the fog. Well done.

Raven
02-08-2019, 08:00 PM
being courageous does not imply being righteous.

Budkin
02-08-2019, 08:00 PM

This. “It doesn’t affect me so it’s not an issue.”

baseline bum
02-08-2019, 08:02 PM
had nothing to do with his color of skin you racist piece of shit

If the guy is black you talking about
It is always racist and the color of skin

Just ask baseline
Rolleyes

Oh yeah the birtherism conspiracy theory Trump promoted was so much less disrespectful of the president than Pop calling Kaepernick courageous.

dbestpro
02-08-2019, 08:23 PM
When you are trying to get your opinion across and the person you are talking to is offended then you have failed to get your opinion across and need to change the message.

alpha_HaZE
02-08-2019, 09:10 PM
A bunch of idiots in this thread.

ducks
02-08-2019, 09:57 PM
She did not how to make a video
:lmao What was she going to say? Why didn't she write it down or make a video?

benefactor
02-08-2019, 10:08 PM
:lol ducks

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 10:10 PM
She did not how to make a videoShe could've asked her grandson to help her make it.

clambake
02-08-2019, 10:56 PM
i was certain a stroke would have happened by now.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2019, 11:46 PM
BBC? WTF does BBC have to do with MAGA idiots? FAUX is the only outlet pedaling that shit.

:lol don't Google it..

Nathan89
02-09-2019, 12:15 AM
A new study of over a thousand police-involved shootings found what researcher Harvard Prof. Roland G. Fryer Jr. calls "the most surprising result of my career": There is no racial bias in police-involved shootings. Not only are blacks not more likely to be fired upon by police than whites in tense moments, the study found that, if anything, they are less likely to be shot at.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/7343/new-study-no-racial-bias-police-involved-shootings-james-barrett

Pop is uninformed.

Nathan89
02-09-2019, 12:19 AM
"Fryer's study aligns with other research.

Fryer's findings align with other studies that have found that the narrative of racial bias in use of lethal force by police is largely based on de-contextualized data and false assumptions. In 2015, for example, 50% of the victims of police shootings were white, while 26% were black. Some have tried to argue that this is evidence of racial bias against blacks because they represent only 15% of the population; however, as Heather Mac Donald points out, blacks account for a disproportionate percentage of major crimes, including 62% of robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults. Another example of de-contextualized data is that showing a higher percent of unarmed blacks who are shot than unarmed whites, but as both Mac Donald and Fryer found, when the details of the cases are included, such statistics turn out to be misleading."

Same article.

Nathan89
02-09-2019, 12:22 AM
"Heather Mac Donald points out, blacks account for a disproportionate percentage of major crimes, including 62% of robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults."

This is what most people don't factor in when looking at the deaths of blacks by police. They commit shitloads of crime and therefore have greater interaction with police.

baseline bum
02-09-2019, 12:25 AM

Big Black Cock

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 01:13 AM

Fryer's findings align with other studies that have found that the narrative of racial bias in use of lethal force by police is largely based on de-contextualized data and false assumptions. In 2015, for example, 50% of the victims of police shootings were white, while 26% were black. Some have tried to argue that this is evidence of racial bias against blacks because they represent only 15% of the population; however, as Heather Mac Donald points out, blacks account for a disproportionate percentage of major crimes, including 62% of robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults. Another example of de-contextualized data is that showing a higher percent of unarmed blacks who are shot than unarmed whites, but as both Mac Donald and Fryer found, when the details of the cases are included, such statistics turn out to be misleading."

Same article.
How does anyone know the circumstances of each incident when there is no standard reporting of shootings?

Atl Spur
02-09-2019, 02:32 AM
"Heather Mac Donald points out, blacks account for a disproportionate percentage of major crimes, including 62% of robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults."

This is what most people don't factor in when looking at the deaths of blacks by police. They commit shitloads of crime and therefore have greater interaction with police.

Nathan.......... you always do cutest things buddy!

RGMCSE
02-09-2019, 10:55 AM

Same article.

This right here is what fly's in the face of the narrative.

monty4329
02-09-2019, 11:06 AM

GAustex
02-09-2019, 11:16 AM

ZeusWillJudge
02-09-2019, 11:29 AM
It also takes courage to cross Loop 410 on foot on a Saturday night. It's stupid and self-destructive. But courageous.

For making such a vapid and inane comment, Greg Popovich... you have been found unworthy.

AaronY
02-10-2019, 11:04 PM
He respected the office

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfhGY_wU0AAVXt2.jpg

Chucho
02-10-2019, 11:11 PM
LOL, god bless Aaron for getting every single mile he can out of his rotation of 2 memes.

SouthTexasRancher
02-11-2019, 06:16 AM
Kaepernick is a damn asshole and Pop is a bigger asshole for supporting the loser. Pop loves kissing the ass of asshole's like Kaepernick. Put the bastard to work in your California winery, Pop.

TheGreatYacht
02-15-2019, 05:07 PM
Lol NFL just gave up the BAG so they don't get exposed for blackballing.

How many of you inbreds are mad?

RGMCSE
02-17-2019, 08:12 AM
Larry Johnson telling it like it is and eviscerates Colin Kaepernick. Calls him a sellout and exposes him as a fake activist. Lol damn a lot of people not gonna like this.

exstatic
02-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Larry Johnson telling it like it is and eviscerates Colin Kaepernick. Calls him a sellout and exposes him as a fake activist. Lol damn a lot of people not gonna like this.

Opinions are like assholes. Congrats on finding a black person on social media who hates CK.

Do you remember when the USFL won their anti-trust case against the NFL? Yeah, a lot of people don’t. That because they were awarded $1, tripled for damages. Anything can happen if you go to trial, even if you ‘win’.

TheGreatYacht
02-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Opinions are like assholes. Congrats on finding a black person on social media who hates CK.

Do you remember when the USFL won their anti-trust case against the NFL? Yeah, a lot of people don’t. That because they were awarded $1, tripled for damages. Anything can happen if you go to trial, even if you ‘win’.
The USFL :lol one of many Trump failures

boutons_deux
02-17-2019, 10:54 AM
The USFL :lol one of many Trump failures

the NFL owners rejected his lying, fraudulent ass.

bic50
02-17-2019, 11:39 AM

"That black guy on social media is courageous"
:pop:

Play Boban
02-17-2019, 01:20 PM
CTE going ham

02-17-2019, 02:16 PM
most of the cacs in this thread wouldn’t sacrifice their 35k/salaries for what they believe in, let alone millions, but are claiming what Kap did wasn’t heroic lol

SupremeGuy
02-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Kawhi leaving makes more and more sense everyday. At least Pop knew to keep his mouth shut when we had prime Timmy. I mean, did Phil Jackson tell Pop that it's his turn to be a giant douche? What the fuck.

SupremeGuy
02-17-2019, 02:27 PM
most of the cacs in this thread wouldn’t sacrifice their 35k/salaries for what they believe in, let alone millions, but are claiming what Kap did wasn’t heroic lollulz he didn't kneel until his ass was benched

NFL just didn't want bad publicity, tbh.

Genovaswitness
02-17-2019, 02:42 PM
lulz he didn't kneel until his ass was benched

NFL just didn't want bad publicity, tbh.

Once the league figured out the idiot couldn’t make reads his career was over. kneeled like an idiot trying to get attention..looks like he got it

Nivek_ogre
02-17-2019, 02:48 PM
Kawhi leaving makes more and more sense everyday. At least Pop knew to keep his mouth shut when we had prime Timmy. I mean, did Phil Jackson tell Pop that it's his turn to be a giant douche? What the fuck.

Yeah because I'm sure kawhi is a conservative. You moron.

Play Boban
02-17-2019, 02:52 PM
Yeah because I'm sure kawhi is a conservative. You moron.
Prove it.

Play Boban
02-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Fake news :lol

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/04/kawhi-leonard.jpg

offset formation
02-17-2019, 03:01 PM

And would you venture a guess as to why crime rates are higher?

I swear you fucking MAGAts are logically challenged. There's basically an entire science that covers this...it's called sociology. Look it up and read a few sources.

offset formation
02-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Fake news :lol

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/04/kawhi-leonard.jpg

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.

TheGreatYacht
02-17-2019, 03:14 PM
most of the cacs in this thread wouldn’t sacrifice their 35k/salaries for what they believe in, let alone millions, but are claiming what Kap did wasn’t heroic lol

offset formation
02-17-2019, 03:16 PM
A new study of over a thousand police-involved shootings found what researcher Harvard Prof. Roland G. Fryer Jr. calls "the most surprising result of my career": There is no racial bias in police-involved shootings. Not only are blacks not more likely to be fired upon by police than whites in tense moments, the study found that, if anything, they are less likely to be shot at.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/7343/new-study-no-racial-bias-police-involved-shootings-james-barrett

Pop is uninformed.

Just to shine a little light on your source. Context is a bitch, Nathan. And you pissed me off posting this shit that's parroted on Ben Shapiro's ignorant website and fox news. I'm a sociologist by education. Every claim made in this linked source is easily and heavily refuted.

https://www.theroot.com/black-harvard-professor-often-cited-to-discredit-black-1826292238

Play Boban
02-17-2019, 03:36 PM
You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.
I guess you missed the “Fake news :lol” at the top, huh? :lmao

Nathan89
02-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Just to shine a little light on your source. Context is a bitch, Nathan. And you pissed me off posting this shit that's parroted on Ben Shapiro's ignorant website and fox news. I'm a sociologist by education. Every claim made in this linked source is easily and heavily refuted.

https://www.theroot.com/black-harvard-professor-often-cited-to-discredit-black-1826292238

Ben Shapiro's site is a problem but the root isn't?

Nathan89
02-17-2019, 05:09 PM
And would you venture a guess as to why crime rates are higher?

I swear you fucking MAGAts are logically challenged. There's basically an entire science that covers this...it's called sociology. Look it up and read a few sources.

Why they commit more crime isn't relevant to this conversation.

offset formation
02-17-2019, 10:50 PM
Ben Shapiro's site is a problem but the root isn't?

Any scientific abstract paper that fits a political agenda pleasing to the right will get play. They reference climate change denialism propaganda all the time over at the DailyWire too. My link was not propping up a failed scientific study buttressed by misapplied data and junk science, but rather adding context to it. Huge difference.

offset formation
02-17-2019, 10:58 PM
Why they commit more crime isn't relevant to this conversation.

The conservative brain on ignorance. In what world is the root cause of criminal activity not recognized or put into context? LMAO. Poverty, racism, lack of equal access to educational opportunities, employment opportunities, housing opportunities, and healthcare access all play a significant role in the expression of lawlessness, especially when drug and alcohol usage rates are driven upward by these same societal ills. Desperate people have and will do desperate things. White privilege gonna white privilege. Wealth gonna wealth.

PSA: Kids, stay away from conservatives and conservatism.

Nathan89
02-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Any scientific abstract paper that fits a political agenda pleasing to the right will get play. They reference climate change denialism propaganda all the time over at the DailyWire too. My link was not propping up a failed scientific study buttressed by misapplied data and junk science, but rather adding context to it. Huge difference.

"For the sake of transparency, allow me to explain why I guzzle the nearest bottle of haterade whenever I hear the name Roland Fryer Jr."

Perhaps link to a source that has an author that isnt admittedly bias. As well as petty as fuck throughout the article.

Even in the first paragraph he positions the work as something only whites site. No, he's Harvard professor. I'm pretty sure his work sited by more than just whites.

Your author even assumes research is incorrect on basis that it contradicts other research.

If you want to pick out relevant links the article or elsewhere go ahead. I'm not going to spend much time on a bias author that so petty to angle at the other author because he acts white.

Nathan89
02-18-2019, 01:18 AM
The conservative brain on ignorance. In what world is the root cause of criminal activity not recognized or put into context? LMAO. Poverty, racism, lack of equal access to educational opportunities, employment opportunities, housing opportunities, and healthcare access all play a significant role in the expression of lawlessness, especially when drug and alcohol usage rates are driven upward by these same societal ills. Desperate people have and will do desperate things. White privilege gonna white privilege. Wealth gonna wealth.

The cause of blacks high crime rate isn't relevant to this conversation. You can list all the factors you want but that isn't relevant. All context is baked into the high crime cake. The high crime rate is relevant to police stats. What led to the crime isn't relevant.

But continue with that big leftist brain I'm sure throwing multiple insults while being wrong gives a big rush.

UnWantedTheory
02-18-2019, 02:10 AM
The cause of blacks high crime rate isn't relevant to this conversation. You can list all the factors you want but that isn't relevant. All context is baked into the high crime cake. The high crime rate is relevant to police stats. What led to the crime isn't relevant.

But continue with that big leftist brain I'm sure throwing multiple insults while being wrong gives a big rush.
Why in the hell would we want to talk about causation, and the potential solution, when we can just bitch about the problem right? :rolleyes

RGMCSE
02-18-2019, 02:24 AM

All people in the US have choices to make. Some make good choices and some don’t. Case and point, the Obama’s. Now fuck off.

AaronY
02-18-2019, 04:34 AM
People so triggered itt
:lol :lol :lol

keep it up pop

offset formation
02-18-2019, 09:16 AM
All people in the US have choices to make. Some make good choices and some don’t. Case and point, the Obama’s. Now fuck off.

Yeah, you schooled me Holmes. Or maybe you just outed yourself.

Btw, it's case "in" point. Like clockwork.

offset formation
02-18-2019, 09:37 AM
"For the sake of transparency, allow me to explain why I guzzle the nearest bottle of haterade whenever I hear the name Roland Fryer Jr."

Perhaps link to a source that has an author that isnt admittedly bias. As well as petty as fuck throughout the article.

Even in the first paragraph he positions the work as something only whites site. No, he's Harvard professor. I'm pretty sure his work sited by more than just whites.

Your author even assumes research is incorrect on basis that it contradicts other research.

If you want to pick out relevant links the article or elsewhere go ahead. I'm not going to spend much time on a bias author that so petty to angle at the other author because he acts white.

No he doesn't assume it, any sociologist worth their salt will tell you that as compiled through decades of field research. By the way, he is an economist. And I'll give it one more shot since I know you're a little slow on the uptake, the Root article only serves to add context to this guy not refute his study. I'm not even going to try to do that since you'd need to read troves of data and you know like educate yourself on a much deeper level than merely posting gibberish from a self hating black dude. He had an agenda and he manipulated the numbers to support that. That is not how the scientific method is designed to operate.

This BS is like when you folks pimp the latest climate change abstract that was written by Lord Monckton, a journalist, or Roy Spencer, a guy that prejudiced his findings with the belief that God controls our climate and that man could not possibly foul up God's work.

Being ignorant of causation and just focusing on the expression of crime statistics is so Republican. You ever stop to think that white cops on the beat in black neighborhoods might have the same prejudices you have and be more likely to use force?? I swear you guys are fucking dense.

RGMCSE
02-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Yeah, you schooled me Holmes. Or maybe you just outed yourself.

Btw, it's case "in" point. Like clockwork.

I don’t know how I outed my self. I don’t like race baiters and hate mongers. I think Kaepernick is going about it the wrong way. I’ve always said that the police state society and the oppressive power some police yield is a societal issue. Meaning all people deal with it. African Americans are not the only group that go through it.

But it I find it hypocritical to stand for something so important and take on this quasi activist role and then say fuck you pay me. Seems like kap knew he wasn’t a good qb and pouted all the way to the bank. It’s brilliant actually.

Nathan89
02-18-2019, 03:16 PM
No he doesn't assume it, any sociologist worth their salt will tell you that as compiled through decades of field research. By the way, he is an economist. And I'll give it one more shot since I know you're a little slow on the uptake, the Root article only serves to add context to this guy not refute his study. I'm not even going to try to do that since you'd need to read troves of data and you know like educate yourself on a much deeper level than merely posting gibberish from a self hating black dude. He had an agenda and he manipulated the numbers to support that. That is not how the scientific method is designed to operate.

This BS is like when you folks pimp the latest climate change abstract that was written by Lord Monckton, a journalist, or Roy Spencer, a guy that prejudiced his findings with the belief that God controls our climate and that man could not possibly foul up God's work.

Being ignorant of causation and just focusing on the expression of crime statistics is so Republican. You ever stop to think that white cops on the beat in black neighborhoods might have the same prejudices you have and be more likely to use force?? I swear you guys are fucking dense.

His bias writing is what suggests he assumes it. Or perhaps just because it's a bad article. Your only take shouldn't be to call out a study based on the fact that it contradicts other studies. That's lazy framing. What he thinks may be different.

Dude, the causation of the crime is irrelevant to the conversation. "But he might be poor." Lol. That's irrelevant. High crime is the relevance.

Nivek_ogre
02-18-2019, 09:02 PM
Fake outrage and phony patriotism. Does anyone seriously give a flying fuck about the national anthem?

Raven
02-21-2019, 09:32 AM
i wonder when all the propaganda will end and people will just accept that he's not good enough to play in the nfl. He's getting 60M+ from this settlement, and nobody in their right mind would consider him a starting qb money type of player. Even if you take him as a backup, it's pretty clear there's no value there other than marketing.

exstatic
02-21-2019, 10:13 AM
i wonder when all the propaganda will end and people will just accept that he's not good enough to play in the nfl. He's getting 60M+ from this settlement, and nobody in their right mind would consider him a starting qb money type of player. Even if you take him as a backup, it's pretty clear there's no value there other than marketing.

He's better than a number of backups in the NFL. Also, why would you turn down a marketing opportunity? A big chunk of the money made by NFL teams is marketing things other than their team. Jerry Jones is a master at it, having literally an official EVERYTHING of ATT Stadium.

Nathan89
02-22-2019, 12:27 AM
Fake outrage and phony patriotism. Does anyone seriously give a flying fuck about the national anthem?

The national anthem is actually good for the country. It's a moment to connect with your fellow citizens. Connection is good. It's why people care more about a disaster that hits Americans than another country. You'll even see companies like Walmart trying build connection with their staff via songs and whatnot. Surely your plans will lead to better results.

Rosewood
02-22-2019, 07:38 AM

PSA: Kids, stay away from conservatives and conservatism. Blaming the whites for blacks committing crimes, eh?

I feel bad for black people in America, anything they do is literally dictated by the white race. That would be a horrible existence.

I mean still better than living in Africa, but horrible none the less. :/

ZeusWillJudge
02-22-2019, 11:44 AM

LMAO! Is that how they teach you to think and talk in Sociology school? So rather than study views you don't personally agree with, you dismiss an entire segment of society by calling them "MAGAts"? And now you think you've "discredited" a person you don't like because someone said he made comments they didn't like. That's all very scientific of you.

How did you wind up with a degree in Sociology? Were all the gender studies classes filled up?
BA/MA... two degrees below zero.

For thinking that a degree in Sociology is something to brag about.
For making weak ad hominem attacks, while also considering yourself objective.
And for saying, "...it's called sociology. Look it up..."

You have been judged and found unworthy.

offset formation
02-24-2019, 08:00 AM
LMAO! Is that how they teach you to think and talk in Sociology school? So rather than study views you don't personally agree with, you dismiss an entire segment of society by calling them "MAGAts"? And now you think you've "discredited" a person you don't like because someone said he made comments they didn't like. That's all very scientific of you.

How did you wind up with a degree in Sociology? Were all the gender studies classes filled up?
BA/MA... two degrees below zero.

For thinking that a degree in Sociology is something to brag about.
For making weak ad hominem attacks, while also considering yourself objective.
And for saying, "...it's called sociology. Look it up..."

You have been judged and found unworthy.

Who said a degree in sociology was brag worthy? I said my degree, one of my degrees, made me aware of the multitude of studies on the historic inequalities that have given rise to higher crime rates in certain communities, especially, at times, in poorer neighborhoods and in ones of color. That's how I was trained to talk in university. And do you actually think I'm going to waste my time on a Spurs fan board to argue the deep specifics of why someone is conceptually offbase on this topic?? LMAO.

On this board, I don't have to show even passing respect for ignorance. Especially when that ignorance is based upon misconception, a lack of higher educational attainment or interest in truth, and deeply engrained ideology, or worse of all, feelings of superiority, aka white supremacy. My education does not require me to invest any energy or time, nor give credence to every idiotic take...again, especially on a Spurs message board. I don't need to prove anything to him, or you. LMAO...again.

All of that is to say, your silly avatar and screen name, and even stupider schtick and complete misreading of what I posted all underscore what I summarized with the following: MAGAts are ignorant or even just plain dumb. Anyone trying to justify willful ignorance -- for any narrative -- is a fucking dunce unworthy of my time. Now fuck all the way off.

You have been judged a faux intellectual.

SupremeGuy
02-24-2019, 08:32 AM
He's better than a number of backups in the NFL. Also, why would you turn down a marketing opportunity? A big chunk of the money made by NFL teams is marketing things other than their team. Jerry Jones is a master at it, having literally an official EVERYTHING of ATT Stadium.Really? Distraction.

C'mon man.