PDA

View Full Version : DeMar or Richard Jefferson?

JuegaBonito
02-08-2019, 01:54 AM
DeMar or Dick who pisses you off more and why?

Spurs coming back, Pop takes out Gay puts in DeMar and the game is over....

I'm Sleep

UnWantedTheory
02-08-2019, 02:06 AM
DeMar or Dick who pisses you off more and why?

Spurs coming back, Pop takes out Gay puts in DeMar and the game is over....

I'm SleepDick did. DeMar dropped 35 on 50% shooting tonight. He may turn it over, and is bad defensively, but it isn't all on him tonight.

JuegaBonito
02-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Dick did. DeMar dropped 35 on 50% shooting tonight. He may turn it over, and is bad defensively, but it isn't all on him tonight.

I think it is misleading. He did shoot nearly 50 percent on volume shooting. However most were tough shots from 10-17 feet. He didn't make 3's or get to the free throw line all that much which kills efficiency. I didn't look up the points per possession data but I'm pretty sure DeMar kills it just based on the type of shots he takes.

gambit1990
02-08-2019, 02:18 AM
i’ll take rj TBH. spurs shipped him out... spurs would feel too bad to trade demar.

GigaloGino
02-08-2019, 02:35 AM
Dick was a huge frustration. He didn't have any finesse, he look like he was struggling all the time. DeMar would up his game and presence if he would learn to shoot a three. Defensively he is mmmh...I don't see a champion's drive in anybody's eyes. LA is the closest we have to a champ like desire. He calls for the ball in tight moments and run his ass off on both ends of the court. Oh forgot Patty. Definitely champ material. The rest of the spurs are being lackadaisical. They don't hustle they are half asking everything. As much as I like Rudy, tonight he was playing too chill. Pop has to do something about the three "D". We are horrible at defending the three. With that being said Demar all the way. But I would much rather have a same age Genobli. I miss his scrappiness and hustle. Oh Marco is killing me with his lazy passes. He makes threes yeah, but of sets it with a turn over.

Hoops Czar
02-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Demar is depressing to look at. He looks like he's going to break out in tears any second but he's not RJ. RJ was just downright awful at everything. This isn't even a fair comparison.

monty4329
02-08-2019, 04:54 AM
I think it is misleading. He did shoot nearly 50 percent on volume shooting. However most were tough shots from 10-17 feet. He didn't make 3's or get to the free throw line all that much which kills efficiency. I didn't look up the points per possession data but I'm pretty sure DeMar kills it just based on the type of shots he takes.

monty4329
02-08-2019, 04:57 AM
RJ was bad, but tried to play team basketball. DDR is just dribbling the ball looking for his statsheet.

Attitudewise DDR right now pisses me off way more than RJ did. But maybe I don't remember how pissed I was at RJ

skin27
02-08-2019, 05:58 AM
Demar is our go to guy together with LA, Jefferson was not.. atleast demar is contributing on the offensive end..

monty4329
02-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Demar is our go to guy together with LA, Jefferson was not.. atleast demar is contributing on the offensive end..

He isn't. Hi contribution is negative.

ceperez
02-08-2019, 06:44 AM
This is ridiculous. DeRozan clearly more impressive as a player.

The problem people forget is that the competition is so much better now and the Spurs are so much poorer defensively. It is a different world!

duncan2150
02-08-2019, 08:44 AM
I prefer Derozan by far

K...
02-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Jeff wasted late prime Duncan. DeRozan is just wasting this mini tank. Frankly between seeds 10 to 6 the Spurs aren't likely to be a treadmill team. They have a young core that'll either succeed or set us to true tanking. DeRozan is just a placeholder

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2019, 12:37 AM
I think it is misleading. He did shoot nearly 50 percent on volume shooting. However most were tough shots from 10-17 feet. He didn't make 3's or get to the free throw line all that much which kills efficiency. I didn't look up the points per possession data but I'm pretty sure DeMar kills it just based on the type of shots he takes.My point was he isn't why we lost.

timtonymanu
02-09-2019, 07:38 PM
For all the times we bitched about RJ’s contract, it was a bargain compared to DeFrozen.

dontouchmebwo
02-09-2019, 11:37 PM
RJ, DD ain't that bad, he just needs to be in a lesser role

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Jeff wasted late prime Duncan. DeRozan is just wasting this mini tank. Frankly between seeds 10 to 6 the Spurs aren't likely to be a treadmill team. They have a young core that'll either succeed or set us to true tanking. DeRozan is just a placeholder

Better to just tank and have some completely free of basketball April's and May's

Kobe'sAchilles
02-10-2019, 02:13 AM
Jefferson by far. I was dumb enough to believe that by getting him we would contend again. At least with Demar I knew we were gonna suck compared to when we had Kawhi