PDA

View Full Version : Amazon's streaming site, Twitch, bans a streamer for believing in two genders

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 02:39 AM
9ZtzxzMa2YM

5min mark for her details/ranting

Think twice about the shit companies you support.

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 02:42 AM
Cancer culture is spreading quite rapidly. Unfortunately, it very strong in big tech.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 03:04 AM
NO TALL WHITE MEN, ONLY TALL BLACK MEN
fg616OgHBc4
:lmao

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 03:28 AM
Point, Pav? That's irrelevant.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2019, 03:38 AM
Do you subscribe to this shit, Nathan?

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 03:39 AM
Point, Pav? That's irrelevant.It's funny as hell.

Are you a tall white guy?

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Do you subscribe to this shit, Nathan?

Nope, never heard of her. Watching streams is fundamentally the worst form of entertainment and the popularity of it is a negative barometer of the times. That being said I have consumed a decent amount of it in the past.

Blake
02-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Nope, never heard of her. Watching streams is fundamentally the worst form of entertainment and the popularity of it is a negative barometer of the times. That being said I have consumed a decent amount of it in the past.

Lol "fundamentally the worst form of entertainment.... Negative barometer of the times"

It's just tv shows on demand mostly without commercials. Settle down, chicken little.

Spurtacular
02-08-2019, 08:30 PM
fg616OgHBc4

Cuck Chump getting excited.

:rollin

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Lol "fundamentally the worst form of entertainment.... Negative barometer of the times"

It's just tv shows on demand mostly without commercials. Settle down, chicken little.

I'm talking about Twitch/YouTube type live streaming. I'm not talking Hulu/Netflix type streaming.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Cuck Chump getting excited.

:rollinI'm laughing at Nathan the same way I laugh at you.

But you keep up your jihad.

Spurtacular
02-08-2019, 10:54 PM
I'm laughing at Nathan the same way I laugh at you.

But you keep up your jihad.

You are coming out as the cuck you are.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 10:58 PM
You are coming out as the cuck you are.

:rollin:lol you're the one who went straight to BBC, derp.

Spurtacular
02-08-2019, 11:01 PM
:lol you're the one who went straight to BBC, derp.

We know what is on cuck chump's mind. I haven't mentioned it.

Nathan89
02-08-2019, 11:03 PM

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 11:07 PM
We know what is on cuck chump's mind. I haven't mentioned it.

:rollinOh, what did you mean by cuck then?

Let's talk about what you meant by that.

Spurtacular
02-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Oh, what did you mean by cuck then?

I didn't mean for it to put you in fantasy mode. But you do what you do.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 11:12 PM
I didn't mean for it to put you in fantasy mode. But you do what you do.What did you mean by cuck?

Spurtacular
02-08-2019, 11:15 PM
What did you mean by cuck?

Stop trying to walk around this. You exposed yourself on a bezos level.

Pavlov
02-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Stop trying to walk around this. You exposed yourself on a bezos level.

:rollinWhat did you mean by cuck?

Blake
02-09-2019, 12:21 AM
I'm talking about Twitch/YouTube type live streaming. I'm not talking Hulu/Netflix type streaming.

Either way, a gamer social platform isn't some horrible sign of the times for our society. Like everything else, this'll get old too and you and other millennials will move on to the next thing. Big deal.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 07:04 AM

^^^ lmao

Spurtacular
02-09-2019, 03:29 PM
What did you mean by cuck?

It's of no matter. We know what comes to mind for you when you hear the word. Take your L; stop being a hanger-on'er.

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 03:54 PM
It's of no matter. We know what comes to mind for you when you hear the word. Take your L; stop being a hanger-on'er.Oh, what did you mean by cuck then?

Spurtacular
02-09-2019, 04:01 PM

That's not going to reverse your L, bruh. Stop being a hanger-on'er.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:10 PM

are you really this dumb pav? Spurtacular is basically calling you blake; a weak male. he didn't mention black cock but you did! hahaha!

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:21 PM
are you really this dumb pav? Spurtacular is basically calling you blake; a weak male. he didn't mention black cock but you did! hahaha!What is a cuck, kori?

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:21 PM
That's not going to reverse your L, bruh. Stop being a hanger-on'er.Oh, what did you mean by cuck then?

Spurtacular
02-09-2019, 04:23 PM

You're taking your L hard. There wasn't even any mystery about what I meant. You're just desperately searching for a sidebar to distract from your gay fantasies. :lmao

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:24 PM
You're taking your L hard. There wasn't even any mystery about what I meant. You're just desperately searching for a sidebar to distract from your gay fantasies. :lmaolol derp still terrified.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:25 PM
What is a cuck, kori?

obviously you and blake from what i gather. lmao! you are really hard up for Spurtacular's take on the word but truth be told i already defined it for you. why so upset pav? hahaha!

this is pure entertainment. thanks Spurtacular! :tu

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:26 PM
obviously you and blake from what i gather. lmao! you are really hard up for Spurtacular's take on the word but truth be told i already defined it for you. why so upset pav? hahaha!

this is pure entertainment. thanks Spurtacular! :tulol kori's afraid too

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:28 PM
lol kori's afraid too

afraid of what? the definition is a weak male who allows his ol lady to get rammed up her ass by a real dude. sorry you're not a real dude from what Spurtacular says.

don't get mad at me cuck.

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:31 PM
afraid of what? the definition is a weak male who allows his ol lady to get rammed up her ass by a real dudeAnd what dudes were being discussed in the video I posted, kori?

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:41 PM
And what dudes were being discussed in the video I posted, kori?

not sure, didn't watch your stupid ass video. didn't even know there was a video posted tbh. saw Spurtacular's reply to you and your subsequent crying over said post, thought it was funny, and then face palmed when i read your "what did you mean by cuck?" bs because you know damn well what he meant.

why you trying to attack me pav? i was just helping you define the word you're having so much trouble defining.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:43 PM
this is how every "conversation" goes with pav. an endless cycle of him trying to catch a W when he is catching L's forever.

Spurtacular
02-09-2019, 04:49 PM
lol derp still terrified.

lol Chump still a huge cuck

JohnnyV
02-09-2019, 04:49 PM
this is how every "conversation" goes with pav. an endless cycle of him trying to catch a W when he is catching L's forever.
:lmao the lack of self awareness^

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 04:52 PM
not sure, didn't watch your stupid ass video. didn't even know there was a video posted tbh. saw Spurtacular's reply to you and your subsequent crying over said post, thought it was funny, and then face palmed when i read your "what did you mean by cuck?" bs because you know damn well what he meant.

why you trying to attack me pav? i was just helping you define the word you're having so much trouble defining.:lmao "attack"

I posted what she said above the video, genius.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:56 PM
:lmao the lack of self awareness^

^^^ lmao another faggot who thinks he's cool.

:lmao "attack"

I posted what she said above the video, genius.

didn't read your post genius! if you were a genius you would've realized that already considering i said so myself. i saw Spurtacular making you shed tears and didn't care to backtrack to find out why either. i don't go out of my way to read your dribble pav. i catch up on you mostly through reply quotes.

again, why you so upset? i defined cuck for you and here you are trying to run in circles as always; as if you didn't know what a cuck was to begin with. lmao!

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 04:57 PM
So Derp and kw have been using the word cuck excessively for years without knowing what “cuck” actually means? :lmao

i can define it again for you if you'd like.

cuck
Dictionary result for cuck
/kək/
noun
noun: cuck; plural noun: cucks

informal•US
a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
3. Examples of cucks; blake, pav, mono.

ps: you live the life bruh so define it however you'd like.

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:04 PM
didn't read your post genius!Since you're too weak to click back a page.

fg616OgHBc4

lol weak kori

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Since you're too weak to click back a page.

lol weak kori

why should i watch it tbh? i defined the word for you to a T. good luck trying to collect that W while i still don't give a fuck and am just here for the lulz. please continue the entertainment ya cuck!

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:07 PM
why should i watch it tbh?You don't have to.

I explicitly told you I posted what she said above the video.

lol weak kori

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:10 PM
lol weak kori

weak? whatever cuck.

:lmao @ you having ”cuck” on your google search history now.

who cares? better than being a cuck like yourself mr pretender. don't you got some cheetos you need to scarf down rn?

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:11 PM
weak? whatever cuck:lmao too weak to read a sentence

lol kori

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:14 PM
:lmao too weak to read a sentence

lol kori

oh, i read plenty but you want me to watch a video that doesn't interest me one bit. that's on you, not me. idgaf about your video. again, i'm here for the lulz and you keep supplying plenty!

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:15 PM
oh, i read plenty but you want me to watch a video that doesn't interest me one bit. that's on you, not me. idgaf about your video. again, i'm here for the lulz and you keep supplying plenty!No one told you to watch anything.

lol weak kori

koriwhat
It’s okay. You’ve googled “cuck”. There’s guys out there who had to google “cuck”. You’re one of them :lmao

oh wow! who fucking cares? not me. i also googled, "why is mono a fat fucking retard cuck?"

fuck not my google search history!

better than searching for pedophilia like you do.

koriwhat
No one told you to watch anything.

lol weak kori

still don't care cuck LULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZ

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:16 PM
still don't care cuck LULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZlo l now weak kori don't care.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:22 PM
You googled “cuck” :lmao

you are a cuck, a fat fuck, dying of clogged arteries, etc... anything you say to me fat fuck mono doesn't matter one bit. i'm just glad i'm not you.

lol now weak kori don't care.

i didn't care before either. this is all make believe for you. it's really too funny. you're so hard up for that W that you've now gone full retard and keep trying to "attack" me while forgetting about Spurtacular altogether; that's more telling of why he called you what he did.

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:22 PM
i didn't care before either. this is all make believe for you. it's really too funny. you're so hard up for that W that you've now gone full retard and keep trying to "attack" me while forgetting about Spurtacular altogether; that's more telling of why he called you what he did.derp bailed because he knew he was talking about black dudes

You keep posting because you care.

And you're weak.

lol kori

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:28 PM
derp bailed because he knew he was talking about black dudes

You keep posting because you care.

And you're weak.

lol kori

you originally asked for the def and i supplied it. not my fault you're so hurt over being called a cuck. sucks to be you!

Stop raging out over it, pal :lmao lots of guys have “cuck” in their google search history.

your troll game is weak just like your heart. can i borrow a sharps container from you you fat fucking diabetic ridden retard?

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:30 PM
you originally asked for the def and i supplied it. not my fault you're so hurt over being called a cuck. sucks to be you!And as you can clearly see, black dudes were being discussed.

lol weak kori putting on his kneepads for derp

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:31 PM
Who knew a person could feel so much rageful shame over googling “cuck”? :lmao

rage? calling you a fat fucking diabetic ridden retard is 100% factual. :tu

And as you can clearly see, black dudes were being discussed.

cool story cuck :tu

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:32 PM
cool story cuck :tuweak kori can't read :tu

clambake
02-09-2019, 05:32 PM
lol weak kori putting on his kneepads for derp

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:38 PM
And Google knowing that you searched for “cuck” is factual :lmao

last time i gave a fuck about what google knows was never. you're really reaching with your lame ass troll attempts. go down a costco size of candy why don't you and slip into a coma.

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:39 PM
weak kori can't read :tu

i can read just fine and read that you're a cuck ya cuck. :tu

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:41 PM
i can read just fine and read that you're a cuck ya cuck. :tuBecause derp said so?

:lmao man, you gotta be the worst kind of weakling to follow derp's lead

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Because derp said so?

nah, for the lulz! what part of that aren't you understanding pav? lmao

Just accept that you’re now a man who searched for “cuck” on the internet :lmao

i am a man... and you're a cuck. :tu

btw, again, no one gives a fuck about a google search except when it involves you looking up little boys and girls ya sick fuck!

Pavlov
02-09-2019, 05:52 PM
nah, for the lulz! what part of that aren't you understanding pav? lmaolmao "I'm weak for teh lulz!"

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 05:53 PM
lmao "I'm weak for teh lulz!"

it's just funny watching you run in circles over nothing at all. it's very telling tbh...

AaronY
02-09-2019, 05:54 PM
The shit Nathan gets upset about :lol

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Considering how defensive and pissy you’re acting, you must really care about being a man who googled “cuck” :lmao

you can think whatever you'd like for peace of mind but truth is you're an obese loser who thinks he's cool because he's got "friends" on the internet.

Trainwreck2100
02-09-2019, 06:32 PM
:lol good all Twitch THOTs need to be banned

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 06:34 PM
it's true though; there are only 2 genders!

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 09:58 PM
You’re still the cheesedick who searched for “cuck” on the internet :lmao

who cares? this is your big moment huh? this is what trolling is to you? lame fat fucking mono.

apalisoc_9
02-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Fuckig SAWMs.

Reminds me of that famous twich streamer chick that got sent death threats for dating an Asian dude.

Fucking SAWMs

koriwhat
02-09-2019, 10:02 PM
:lmao searching for cucks on the internet :lmao

i searched and the search brought up mono, blake, and pav on ST. thanks google :tu

Blake
02-10-2019, 12:59 AM
you can think whatever you'd like for peace of mind but truth is you're an obese loser who thinks he's cool because he's got "friends" on the internet.

So calling him obese gives you peace of mind.

Blake
02-10-2019, 01:00 AM
i searched and the search brought up mono, blake, and pav on ST. thanks google :tu

Phony peace of mind. Poor kw.

TarantinoRezDog
02-10-2019, 07:11 AM
rage? calling you a fat fucking diabetic ridden retard is 100% factual. :tu

cool story cuck :tu

Dunno how you can call people cuck when the tattoo profession requires the handling of another man's ass and/or dick when a tattoo is requested there.

TarantinoRezDog
02-10-2019, 07:14 AM
it's true though; there are only 2 genders!

I'm surprised you're not more into gender fluidity considering you used to wear capris and worked as a secretary.

koriwhat
02-10-2019, 11:44 AM
:lmao searching for cucks :lmao
:lmao jerking off to cucks on the internet :lmao

you might look like a troll but this is another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling. you're just as lame online as you are offline ya fat fuck.

So calling him obese gives you peace of mind.

facts hurt your feelings i see. stick up for your girlfriend mono!

Phony peace of mind. Poor kw.

peace of mind? i made a factual statement about you so sorry if you take offense; really, i'm not sorry at all.

Thanos
02-10-2019, 12:11 PM
I'm surprised you're not more into gender fluidity considering you used to wear capris and worked as a secretary.

Blake
02-10-2019, 12:28 PM
you might look like a troll but this is another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling. you're just as lame online as you are offline ya fat fuck.

facts hurt your feelings i see. stick up for your girlfriend mono!

peace of mind? i made a factual statement about you so sorry if you take offense; really, i'm not sorry at all.

What a pathetic attempt at trolling me

koriwhat
02-10-2019, 01:05 PM
What a pathetic attempt at trolling me

keep crying pussy

Blake
02-10-2019, 01:41 PM
you might look like a troll but this is another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling.

Keep crying pussy

koriwhat
02-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Keep crying pussy

poor poor cuckles

Blake
02-10-2019, 04:22 PM
poor poor cuckles

Facts hurt your feelings I see.