PDA

View Full Version : Black History Month

Sir Johnny
02-09-2019, 02:49 PM
The roots of that quick, speedy, elusive black running back came about in the 40's and little Buddy Young (5-4 170) an NCAA/AAU 100 yard champion out of Illinois. He was the first.

The first black 1000 yard rusher in the NFL....Niner Joe "Jet" Perry he was also the first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons and STILL the only NFL 1000 yard rusher with just a JC education....Compton JC. Talking 50's.

The first black QB to start an NFL game.......Willie Thrower.....dead serious, this was in the 50's, he was a Bear out of Mich St.

I could go on and on and on but how about you people doing something here, can you?

FrostKing
02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
When I hear "Black History Month" the first thought is McDonalds.

Sir Johnny
02-09-2019, 03:00 PM

Ignorance is never cool.

monosylab1k
02-09-2019, 03:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CfDscpJ5y4

Will Hunting
02-09-2019, 03:09 PM
When's Central California White Trash History Month?

Sir Johnny
02-09-2019, 03:17 PM
The first black "Worlds Fastest Human" was USC black sprinter Howard Drew, back around 1914ish. A sports writer came up with it.

Drew also the first black to run a sprint WR....9.6 100 yards.

Probably would have won the 1916 Olympics if not for an injury. Which would have made him the first black to win the Olympic 100m.

benefactor
02-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Ignorance is never cool.
Neither is being a liar

FrostKing
02-09-2019, 03:22 PM
The first black "Worlds Fastest Human" was USC black sprinter Howard Drew, back around 1914ish. A sports writer came up with it.

Drew also the first black to run a sprint WR....9.6 100 yards.

Probably would have won the 1916 Olympics if not for an injury. Which would have made him the first black to win the Olympic 100m.
Give me your list of Top 10 black Muslims

JohnnyV
02-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Speaking of black history, these kiddos don’t even remember those classic funk bands. Buncha rookies~~~~~~~~~

https://f4.bcbits.com/img/a2046301043_10.jpg

Yep, the rookies here wouldn’t know good music if it hit their fat daughters in the ass!~~~~

FrostKing
02-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Give me your list of Top 10 black Muslims
Don't be a coward. Show me your list.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2019, 07:03 PM
:lol Fake "bodybuilder"
:lol Fake "track-and-field expert"
:lol Fake "NFL betting expert"

FrostKing
02-09-2019, 10:48 PM
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Malcolm X
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Dave Chappelle
5. Shaquille O’Neal
6. Mike Tyson
7. Ice Cube
8. Mos Def
9. Mahershala Ali
10. Lupe Fiasco

This list beats the shit out of any top 10 Polish anything.
No affect to European/White history. Very telling. Best of luck with that jungle culture

Pelicans78
02-09-2019, 11:25 PM
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Malcolm X
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Dave Chappelle
5. Shaquille O’Neal
6. Mike Tyson
7. Ice Cube
8. Mos Def
9. Mahershala Ali
10. Lupe Fiasco

You left out Obama.

Blake
02-10-2019, 01:07 AM
When's Central California White Trash History Month?

Somewhere before Olangapo Underage Prostitute Month

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2019, 02:03 AM
You left out Obama.

:lol also I'd replace terrorist Malcolm X with Rasheed Wallace.

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2019, 02:03 AM

Why not KFC?

FrostKing
02-10-2019, 02:30 AM
Why not KFC?
McDonalds has in my lifetome always been advertising towards blacks. My Filipino friend mentioned to this to me originally.

KFC abandoned their "friend chicken" slogan. And has recently brought it back.

Sir Johnny
02-10-2019, 09:11 AM
This is the first song ever recorded by an African American.

"The Whistling Coon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHSlEssYY

BD24
02-10-2019, 03:45 PM
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Malcolm X
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Dave Chappelle
5. Shaquille O’Neal
6. Mike Tyson
7. Ice Cube
8. Mos Def
9. Mahershala Ali
10. Lupe Fiasco

Didn't know that Dave and Shaq were muslims tbh.

FrostKing
02-10-2019, 04:09 PM
This is the first song ever recorded by an African American.

"The Whistling Coon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHSlEssYY
Ya, I'll stick with the Beatles. Thanks.

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Didn't know that Dave and Shaq were muslims tbh.

Chapelle converted in the late 1990s but didn't change his name.

Shaq gave his kids all Arabic names and claims to practice multiple religions, including Islam.

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2019, 05:24 PM
The Beatles (especially John Lennon) were left of Bernie Sanders.

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 10:56 AM

When the Beatles first landed in America a reporter stuck a mic in the face of John Lennon and asked him.....

reporter....now you are here in America what is the first thing you want to do.
Lennon....(no hesitation)....meet Muddy Waters.

Do a little research and find out just who did influense all those British rockers.

This is where The Rolling Stones got their name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5RwNit_HUw

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Size with speed, that is the HUGE difference between those with western Aftican roots and the rest of the world. That and rhythm.

Tall and fast like Randy Moss, Usain Bolt, big and fast like Bo Jackson, Hercshel Walker. Where are the Asians, mexicans, Arabs, Okies, like that? When we see a fast white guy he lacks size. More little quick guys than real speedsters.

John Riggins was fast in HS ran a 9.8 in winning the Kansas State title (Jordy Nelson also won state) little doubt he was lighter then and a 9.8 isn't that fast. Bo ran a 9.5 in HS.

It's never been about want/need/culture, hell, we see little black kids holding all the age group sprint records, they are too young to want/need/culture.

Where is that white Julio Jones, that big fast WR? Where is that white Lamar Jackson, yep....don't make um. A white Kyler Murray has never existed and never will.

Blake
02-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Same ol boring avante

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Here's my black All Time offense

QB...Russell Wilson
RB...Jim Brown
RB...Barry Sanders
WR..Jerry Rice
WR..Randy Moss
TE...Shannon Sharpe
Five big bad black guys

The All Time Asian/Mexican/Arab/Okie combined offense, go ahead.

Blake
02-11-2019, 12:37 PM
go ahead.

No. Your trivia game is boring. You're boring.

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 01:45 PM
The All Time HBCU

QB...Steve McNair Alcorn
RB...Walter Payton Jackson St
RB...Leroy Kelly Morgan St
WR...Jerry Rice MVS
WR...Bob Hayes FAMU
TE...Shannon Sharpe Savannah St
Five big bad black guys

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 02:12 PM
This really is the only place the truth can be told about why Don Hutson was as great as he was. He was lined up vs slow white guys. Everywhere else....WHAT??? RACIST~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha~~~~~~~~~

FrostKing
02-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Size with speed, that is the HUGE difference between those with western Aftican roots and the rest of the world. That and rhythm.

Tall and fast like Randy Moss, Usain Bolt, big and fast like Bo Jackson, Hercshel Walker. Where are the Asians, mexicans, Arabs, Okies, like that? When we see a fast white guy he lacks size. More little quick guys than real speedsters.

John Riggins was fast in HS ran a 9.8 in winning the Kansas State title (Jordy Nelson also won state) little doubt he was lighter then and a 9.8 isn't that fast. Bo ran a 9.5 in HS.

It's never been about want/need/culture, hell, we see little black kids holding all the age group sprint records, they are too young to want/need/culture.

Where is that white Julio Jones, that big fast WR? Where is that white Lamar Jackson, yep....don't make um. A white Kyler Murray has never existed and never will.
Brainless runners. You must love horse racing

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Brainless runners. You must love horse racing

So when did you meet any of them? Let me guess, you don't know any of them, right?

Now talk to me about how you know anything at all about those guys other than all great athletes. Go ahead guy go into detail how you got....brainless.

Horse racing sucks.

FrostKing
02-11-2019, 03:51 PM
So when did you meet any of them? Let me guess, you don't know any of them, right?

Now talk to me about how you know anything at all about those guys other than all great athletes. Go ahead guy go into detail how you got....brainless.

Horse racing sucks.
You love horse racing "big and fast"

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 04:34 PM
You love horse racing "big and fast"

I;ll try again...

So when did you meet any of those guys I mentioned? Tell me where you got....brainless...from? Well?

Elaborate.

FrostKing
02-11-2019, 06:51 PM
I;ll try again...

So when did you meet any of those guys I mentioned? Tell me where you got....brainless...from? Well?

Elaborate.
Why are they such shitty Quarterbacks and Pitchers? The two most sought out positions

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Why are they such shitty Quarterbacks and Pitchers? The two most sought out positions

Dude, you said all those guys were brainless, right? Ok so tell me where did you get that at, answer the question , ok? Why call people you don't even know brainless, well?

Avant
02-13-2019, 10:27 PM
Watch how many white guys run a sub 4.40 40 at the combine, how could anyone not get this?

FrostKing
02-13-2019, 10:34 PM
Watch how many white guys run a sub 4.40 40 at the combine, how could anyone not get this?
Why would you need to run when you can lead? They are faster runners because they are always trying to break into somewhere (European borders) or escape from something (murder scene).

Avant
02-13-2019, 10:44 PM
Why would you need to run when you can lead? They are faster runners because they are always trying to break into somewhere (European borders) or escape from something (murder scene).

Are you stupid or simply retarded?

Dude, these guys are running for a fucking job, ok? A 40 time at the combine can mean big $$$$$$, ok?

Dude, when do open your eyes and accept how things really are? Whites are slow, ok?

Pay attention.

We see this as little kids, ok guy? Age group track is ruled by little black kids, nobody trying to break in or run away from some crime, ok?

You will see big 220 pound black guiys rippling with muscles running 4.42, where is a white guy like that, yep...............aren't any.

FrostKing
02-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Are you stupid or simply retarded?

Dude, these guys are running for a fucking job, ok? A 40 time the combine can mean big $$$$$$, ok?

Dude, when do ioen your eyes and accept how things real are? Whites are slow, ok?
They are seeking a job in athletics because they are mentally handicapped. I grew up playing sports, it is for low IQ grunts.

Why would you want to be constantly injured and a vegetable at age 50 from concussions IF you had the option of having a cushy office job with air conditioning and you train when you want to

Whites adapted to life inside buildings. Blacks are the last race still stuck out in the field sweating and knocking heads

Avant
02-13-2019, 11:27 PM
They are seeking a job in athletics because they are mentally handicapped. I grew up playing sports, it is for low IQ grunts.

Why would you want to be constantly injured and a vegetable at age 50 from concussions IF you had the option of having a cushy office job with air conditioning and you train when you want to

Whites adapted to life inside buildings. Blacks are the last race still stuck out in the field sweating and knocking heads

I know a TON of blacks FAR smarter than your dumbass. You come off as a total idiot guy, a compete moron. A dummy like you talking IQ, are you kidding me?

I love in central Cali the ag capital of the world, I have never seen a black out in the fields. And you haven't either.

Dude, blacks simply possess a physique more suited for athletic events that require speed, jumping and qickness, studies have proven this fact.

Whites are smaller, less muscular, far slower, less quick and agile, this is a fact also, ok?

Stop fighting reality guy.

Clipper Nation
02-13-2019, 11:34 PM
Whites are smaller, less muscular, far slower, less quick and agile, this is a fact also, ok?

Fatass speaking from experience.

Avant
02-13-2019, 11:58 PM
Fatass speaking from experience.

I was a stud RB, but not on a par with John Henry Hamilton from Tulare Union or Mackinley Dillingham from Orosi. Hamilton ending up at COS/Northern Arizona, Dilliingham COS/SDS.

I had some serious quicks and agility.