PDA

View Full Version : "It's a strategy to pretend all white people are individuals."

Nathan89
02-10-2019, 05:05 PM
https://youtu.be/RW1sAV9-NJg

Muh free college:lol
Starbucks equals national news:lol
All the big brains aka college vote defending the teacher:lol

Nathan89
02-10-2019, 05:12 PM
BTW this could be fake for all I know. It's just a YouTube video. Perhaps I can find some news coverage. If it's real this a significantly bigger deal than the Starbucks situation that was national news. So it's either fake or we have extremely biased news.

Nathan89
02-10-2019, 05:14 PM
'Some white people may have to die': UGA teaching assistant under fire for post

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/-some-white-people-may-have-to-die-uga-teaching-assistant-under-fire-for-facebook-post/908340952

Why isn't this national news?

Nathan89
02-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Definitely not fake but I don't necessarily watch msm enough to gauge the coverage it got tbh.

What's damning is that this shithead was indoctrinating kids and getting paid. The fact that these kids are already so far gone that they encourage this nonsense really shows where we our at.

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 05:33 PM
:lol triggered by a Facebook post

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Have you made a deal with Nathan on watching this video yet, Chump?

:lmao

Slob
02-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Nathan is anti-free college because he paid like 200 bucks to flunk out of a community college remedial class :lmao

Good one.

AaronY
02-10-2019, 05:36 PM
The shit Nathan gets upset about :lol

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Have you made a deal with Nathan on watching this video yet, Chump?

:lmao:lmao "muh conditions" guy trying to bow up

DMC
02-10-2019, 05:38 PM
It's just a fad. It'll pass. Consider that HIV was a gay disease, we will look back on that now as if it was really stupid to believe that but at the time everyone talked freely about it as if it were true. This too will pass.

In the meanwhile hacks like that will make money off of pushing that notion because there is a demand there. I understand what he saying and it's true in principle that a demographic of the population is indeed white, however the way he's presenting it as if every white person is responsible for what other white people have done is no different than saying the same about any race. In fact I don't know any white people who identify as being white people. Maybe that's a privilege they have that they aren't required to group up and hide within a racial construct because historically they have not been attacked for their skin color in this country.

DMC
02-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Definitely not fake but I don't necessarily watch msm enough to gauge the coverage it got tbh.

What's damning is that this shithead was indoctrinating kids and getting paid. The fact that these kids are already so far gone that they encourage this nonsense really shows where we our at.

Kids who decided to take his class already believed that. These days we have the freedom to select the education that agrees with our preconceived notions. Very few of us are actually looking to expand our worldviews.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 05:41 PM
:lmao "muh conditions" guy trying to bow up

So, you didn't watch it; but your yap is flapping. Par.

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 05:43 PM
So, you didn't watch it; but your yap is flapping. Par.
Are you scared of this guy?

Yes or no.

DarrinS
02-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Lol, the snapping. I didn't realize that was still a thing.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Are you scared of this guy?

Yes or no.

I've experienced no such fear. Why do you insist on you dippity loaded terms?

So, are you a white individual?

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 05:55 PM
I've experienced no such fear.So there's no reason to watch any video.:tu

FrostKing
02-10-2019, 05:56 PM
I immigrated to European colony not some odd soup. I'm Polish so I recognize quality soups.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 06:12 PM
So there's no reason to watch any video.:tu

You know the content without watching, huh?

:lmao Today's Psychopav Chump

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 06:18 PM
You know the content without watching, huh?Never said I did.

I just know there's no reason to watch it if we're not supposed to be scared by it.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Never said I did.

I just know there's no reason to watch it if we're not supposed to be scared by it.

You just implied it.

And you're the only one claiming that the condition for watching is fear or no fear.

:lmao The convenience of a psychopav.

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 06:30 PM
You just implied it.I can guess the content. Nathan has a patter.

And you're the only one claiming that the condition for watching is fear or no fear.Doesn't seem to be any reason to watch the video at all tbh. You can try to convince me there is but you probably didn't watch it either.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 06:36 PM
I can guess the content. Nathan has a patter.

Doesn't seem to be any reason to watch the video at all tbh. You can try to convince me there is but you probably didn't watch it either.

I am currently in a public space and my headphones broke, so I only watched bits. But really that is of no matter. I'm not the one breathing fire against it.

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 06:37 PM
I am currently in a public space and my headphones broke, so I only watched bits. But really that is of no matter. I'm not the one breathing fire against it.:lol neither am I.

And neither of us watched the video.:tu

Chris
02-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Tried to watch, but the sound quality is terrible.

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 06:59 PM
:lol neither am I.

And neither of us watched the video.:tu

Your custom of complaining about videos you haven't seen has been observed once again. :tu

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Your custom of complaining about videos you haven't seen has been observed once again. :tuI didn't comment on the video. I commented on the news story linked in Nathan's third post.:tu

Spurtacular
02-10-2019, 09:58 PM
I didn't comment on the video. I commented on the news story linked in Nathan's third post.:tu

:cry Muh commentary wasn't a comment :cry

:lmao @ all the soy boys who follow you.

Pavlov
02-10-2019, 10:08 PM
:cry Muh commentary wasn't a comment :cry

:lmao @ all the soy boys who follow you.I did have a comment on the news story.

I didn't watch the video. You still haven't given a reason to watch it. Try that instead of lashing out.

Chucho
02-11-2019, 12:11 AM
I am currently in a public space and my headphones broke, so I only watched bits. But really that is of no matter. I'm not the one breathing fire against it.

LOL, can't afford a new set of ear phones. :lmao

Spurtacular
02-11-2019, 12:35 PM
LOL, can't afford a new set of ear phones. :lmao

:lol Crusty
:lol No, just stopped working. Were brand new.

Blake
02-11-2019, 12:40 PM
BTW this could be fake for all I know. It's just a YouTube video.

But your outrage will stay real

Chucho
02-11-2019, 02:26 PM
:lol Crusty
:lol No, just stopped working. Were brand new.

LOL, invest in higher quality earphones. Is anything not Dollar Tree out of your budget?

Spurtacular
02-11-2019, 08:04 PM
LOL, invest in higher quality earphones. Is anything not Dollar Tree out of your budget?

So that I can be as cool as you, bruh?

Chucho
02-12-2019, 12:52 AM
So that I can be as cool as you, bruh?

If you equate being able to afford better than $1 Dollar Tree earbuds to being "cool as me", it's fair to hypothesize you eat most of your meals out of cans and microwaved disposable plastics, you poor sociopath.

Spurtacular
02-12-2019, 02:20 AM
If you equate being able to afford better than $1 Dollar Tree earbuds to being "cool as me", it's fair to hypothesize you eat most of your meals out of cans and microwaved disposable plastics, you poor sociopath.

Why hate on dollar tree earbuds?

You'd rather pay four to fifteen times more for ear buds that gonna break?

Slob
02-21-2019, 12:36 AM
I did have a comment on the news story.

I didn't watch the video. You still haven't given a reason to watch it. Try that instead of lashing out.

Comments aren't commentary. You're right, bro.

SpursforSix
02-21-2019, 12:42 AM
Why hate on dollar tree earbuds?

You'd rather pay four to fifteen times more for ear buds that gonna break?

You’re correct that absolute $ spent isn’t an accurate measure for audio quality.
That being said, you can’t realistically enjoy music with whatever Dollar General sells.

Pavlov
02-21-2019, 02:08 AM
Comments aren't commentary. You're right, bro.What are you even talking about?

Nothing.

Par.

Derp.

pgardn
02-21-2019, 07:55 AM
I immigrated to European colony not some odd soup. I'm Polish so I recognize quality soups.

Yeah

The soups with beets and water.