02-10-2019, 06:00 PM
:lol dat defense or lack thereof
:lol Lance competing for rebounds with his own crappy G league centers
:lol losing by 20+ to a lEastern conference team
:lol Embiid running down the lane for easy dunks, past the entire team
:lol Luke Walton without 4 hall of famers
:lol LeBroom losing by a shitload again
:lol Magic claiming Pels did AD wrong by not gifting him to the Lolkers
:lol joke of a franchise made even jok-ier by pairing most overrated player with most overrated coach and GM
:lol 10th in the West behind the Sacramento Queens with the self-proclaimed Greatest Player Ever
:lol soon to be 11th place behind Luka Big Dong Doncic

Chris
02-10-2019, 06:14 PM
LkrFan

Clipper Nation
02-10-2019, 06:20 PM
:lol I'm still in disbelief that GM M:lolgic gave us Zubac for that absolute scrub Muscala, aka BJ Mullens 2.0.

02-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Lakers bench got outscored by a thousand, I cant imagine a reality where the AD trade makes them that much better

Robz4000
02-10-2019, 06:25 PM
:lol dat defense or lack thereof
:lol Lance competing for rebounds with his own crappy G league centers
:lol losing by 20+ to a lEastern conference team
:lol Embiid running down the lane for easy dunks, past the entire team
:lol Luke Walton without 4 hall of famers
:lol LeBroom losing by a shitload again
:lol joke of a franchise made even jok-ier by pairing most overrated player with most overrated coach and GM
:lol 10th in the West behind the Sacramento Queens with the self-proclaimed Greatest Player Ever
:lol soon to be 11th place behind Luka Big Dong Doncic

Bruh, I love :loling at the Lakers as much as anyone but a lot of what you posted can be said about the Spurs as well.

baseline bum
02-10-2019, 06:30 PM

:cry They didn't give us Davis for three bags of crap :cry
:cry They're not professionals :cry

Clipper Nation
02-10-2019, 06:40 PM
:cry They didn't give us Davis for three bags of crap :cry
:cry They're not professionals :cry
GM M:lolgic complaining about "good faith" is hilarious. Last I checked, openly and shamelessly tampering with every star in the league is the textbook definition of acting in bad faith.

phxspurfan
02-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Bruh, I love :loling at the Lakers as much as anyone but a lot of what you posted can be said about the Spurs as well.

Sure, except for a few differences

:lol Lolkers always on TV and media / Silver always publicly hoping and wishing for them to be relevant again, while they keep shooting themselves in the foot
:lol Spurs with no delusions of grandeur post-Kawhi trade. Just going through the motions as Pop shakes the hand of every disciple coach that made it big based on his tutelage
:lol LeBroom acting like he can drag his undedicated, now injury prone used up steroid ass over there to resurrect the franchise while they still struggle to even make the playoffs, while
:lol Spurs with 2 hot dogs and a big gulp besides LMA and DeMar, using high school gimmick zone defenses, will likely make the playoffs yet again, as the entire NBA and media wishes they would just go away.

Will Hunting
02-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Pulling the “bad faith” card after you don’t get what you want from your counter party is one of the most junior varsity tactics that people during negotiations and it just shows how clueless Magic is.

:cry they’re acting in bad faith for not bailing out my retarded decision to draft Lonzo 2nd overall :cry

phxspurfan
02-10-2019, 07:19 PM
:cry they’re acting in bad faith for not bailing out my retarded decision to draft Lonzo 2nd overall :cry

Exactly. That shit is coming back to haunt them over and over. L:lolnzo is the same kind of cancer Fultz was on the Sixers. Lolkers will be immediately better once they rid themselves of that clown and his idiot father

What's even funner is watch Kawhi go there in the offseason only to screw them over for 6 more years of "return from injury management"

baseline bum
02-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Pulling the “bad faith” card after you don’t get what you want from your counter party is one of the most junior varsity tactics that people during negotiations and it just shows how clueless Magic is.

LOL whining that he didn't get a counter offer. It was pretty clear from the beginning the only way NOLA was going to trade Davis to LA was if the Lakers could get a third team involved to give the Pelicans a great combo pack of top prospects and good draft picks. LA alone could offer the Pelicans neither, so why would NOLA make a counter offer?

Clipper Nation
02-10-2019, 07:28 PM
:lol Magic's "godfather offer" got absolutely humiliated on national TV to the tune of a 23-point loss, and he's crying about :cry bad faith. :cry

Will Hunting
02-10-2019, 07:57 PM
LOL whining that he didn't get a counter offer. It was pretty clear from the beginning the only way NOLA was going to trade Davis to LA was if the Lakers could get a third team involved to give the Pelicans a great combo pack of top prospects and good draft picks. LA alone could offer the Pelicans neither, so why would NOLA make a counter offer?
Not to mention NOLA still has him under contract for all of next season. They had no incentive to try and beat a clock that didn’t exist. My Ass Got Infected Coach is just frustrated by the fact he’s made shitty personnel decisions and no one wants to bail him out.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2019, 08:25 PM
:lol So much for that damage control from Magic.

Chris
02-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Gasol is available :lol

Rusty
02-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Lakers fans: wait till Lonzo comes back, we can still make the 8th seed!!:lmao

Play Boban
02-10-2019, 09:03 PM
:lol I'm still in disbelief that GM M:lolgic gave us Zubac for that absolute scrub Muscala, aka BJ Mullens 2.0.
That might be the worst trade of the season tbh. Zubac is a better player than Muscrub RIGHT NOW, much less going forward.

LABron probably didn’t like Zubac outshining him sometimes. :cry

DMC
02-10-2019, 09:30 PM

But we didn't acquire Lebron James after having multiple 1st round picks over the past 5 years. In fact, we lost our superstars and the remaining two of the big 3.

DMC
02-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Not to mention NOLA still has him under contract for all of next season. They had no incentive to try and beat a clock that didn’t exist. My Ass Got Infected Coach is just frustrated by the fact he’s made shitty personnel decisions and no one wants to bail him out.

Kawhi fucked it up for people like Davis. The franchises are wary now of this shit. If the player is going to go all hateful on their own team, the franchise should own the legal right to financially penalize the fuck out of them.

Davis has been through a free agency, why did he stick around in a losing system? He's caught up in all the shuffle, wanting to be part of the discussion out West. What a shit show.

Will Hunting
02-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Kawhi fucked it up for people like Davis. The franchises are wary now of this shit. If the player is going to go all hateful on their own team, the franchise should own the legal right to financially penalize the fuck out of them.
Agreed, this probably becomes a huge discussion point during the next CBA negotiation.

baseline bum
02-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Agreed, this probably becomes a huge discussion point during the next CBA negotiation.

Unfortunately the current CBA has no out until after the 2022-23 season. Virtually certain the owners opt out then to at least get rid of the supermax.

Play Boban
02-12-2019, 10:27 PM
:lol Hawks :lol

WallyTiger
02-12-2019, 10:31 PM
:lol Hawks :lol
:cry

Clipper Nation
02-13-2019, 10:42 PM
:lol Goddamn, what a dumpster fire of a franchise. It's amazing how much happier players are when they leave the Lakers for any other team.

Chris
02-13-2019, 10:57 PM
^ The Kobe Effect

Mr. Body
02-13-2019, 11:19 PM
Kobe was a team killer, only Phil could keep the toxins of his personality from seeping into those around him.

But that doesn't even account for all of it. What a poison hole of a franchise. How they didn't pick up some stand-up vets to guide the young players is beyond me. I guess that's what Deng and Mozgov were supposed to be? Instead they wildly overpaid for them? And then this year they get LeBron and then sign up one-year jackhole vets.

I don't know the way out. LeBron is stuck there. They need to clean house and build for winning right now with him, although they're not gonna win much. I kinda suspected signing him could set them back another five to seven years.

Clipper Nation
02-13-2019, 11:31 PM
Kobe isn't just a team killer at this point, he's a franchise killer. He single-handedly destroyed one of the most storied franchises in sports to the point where even LeGOAT can't save them.

WallyTiger
02-14-2019, 12:42 AM
And he's a rapist

Play Boban
02-14-2019, 01:03 AM
Zubac is dominating. Lakers :lol

ambchang
02-14-2019, 06:29 AM
Kanter won’t even sign with them. And supposedly all the superstars will flock to them.

phxspurfan
02-14-2019, 12:15 PM
Will Melo even sign with them?

Kobe'sAchilles
02-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Funny enough is everytime the Spurs get blown out and I want them to tank, Lakers suck even worse than us. Like damn man if yall can't pass us right now when we are having our worst season in 20 years, when are they gonna pass us? Lebron isn't getting any younger, Lonzo still can't shoot, Ingram looks like he's done mentally (his free agency is going to be really interesting bc I think he's a free agent after next season). I don't see them being any better next year unless they get a star player to join but I'm not seeing anybody who will join.

WallyTiger
02-14-2019, 10:44 PM
that's why TD > KB + LBJ + Magic

baseline bum
02-14-2019, 11:47 PM
nm

Play Boban
02-17-2019, 09:39 PM
:lol Team LABron getting raked by Team Giannis. :lol

DMC
02-18-2019, 02:44 PM

premature victory laps are always hilarious

Play Boban
02-18-2019, 03:31 PM
premature victory laps are always hilarious

:cry Team LABron celebrating over a win in a meaningless exhibition game :lol

Then again, I guess that's the only hardware LABron is getting this year. The LOLakers will be lucky to even make the playoffs tbh.

DMC
02-18-2019, 03:35 PM

:cry Team LABron celebrating over a win in a meaningless exhibition game :lol

Then again, I guess that's the only hardware LABron is getting this year. The LOLakers will be lucky to even make the playoffs tbh.

make up your mind

Play Boban
02-19-2019, 05:38 PM
make up your mind

:cry Can't have it both ways, Witness. :cry

phxspurfan
03-03-2019, 02:04 AM
:lol self proclaimed best player in history can’t handle the tanking Suns

Dirks_Finale
03-03-2019, 11:39 AM
activated :lmao
:lol self proclaimed best player in history can’t handle the tanking Suns

DMC
03-07-2019, 09:59 PM
6 in a row... nary a playoff appearance for 6 years. The only way that the Lakers could end Lebron's Finals run was to hire him.