PDA

View Full Version : Kyler Murray NFL next stop.

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Everybody wanting the next Russell Wilson, how can you blame them?

I don't buy Murray is 5-11/195.

Way too much of his game is based off his running ability, how can that work for very long at the NFL level, at his size?

I can't see him having a 10 year productive NFL career.

Fabbs
02-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Oakland A's are out Avante?

Sir Johnny
02-11-2019, 03:07 PM
Oakland A's are out Avante?

Murray just came out an hour or so ago with....football my next stop,

BD24
02-12-2019, 12:56 PM
You and the family hitting up Golden Corral or China Wall Buffet for the family dinner this week Larry?

Raven
02-12-2019, 01:07 PM
i don't think he's getting drafted tbh.

Blake
02-12-2019, 03:02 PM
i don't think he's getting drafted tbh.

Lol

FrostKing
02-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Blackface

Ban it

Sir Johnny
02-12-2019, 09:42 PM
He really blew it in the Dan Patrick Show, came off looking well.....stupid.

Mark Celibate
02-12-2019, 09:56 PM
He really blew it in the Dan Patrick Show, came off looking well.....stupid.

Painfully cringey...I get what he’s trying to do but he needs to attend the Jason Garrett school of talking in circles and filibustering around tough questions. One of the worst interviews ever, and being socially awkward in the 21st century is unacceptable in any profession

Sir Johnny
02-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Painfully cringey...I get what he’s trying to do but he needs to attend the Jason Garrett school of talking in circles and filibustering around tough questions. One of the worst interviews ever, and being socially awkward in the 21st century is unacceptable in any profession

I agree.

BUT.....just maybe something was wrong we don't know about, so gotta give the kid that so he does need more time to get it right.

JasonGarrett
02-14-2019, 12:09 AM

That's a good point, not only a good point but a good point in all three areas.....offense, defense, and kicking game...

I appreciate your efforts in bringing to everyone's attention my new school of political science that's just opened up for the underprivileged....and I just gotta say...gotta say....that it's a privilege....privilege.....to help the underprivileged....conversely I'd also say that it's an underprivilege to help the privileged....

But that's not what I want to focus on today....today, we're just focused on stacking good practices....on top of good practices and doing what's best for the Dallas Football Cowboys....AND their fans to go out and win Sunday's football game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the

game.....

Avant
02-14-2019, 01:54 AM
That's a good point, not only a good point but a good point in all three areas.....offense, defense, and kicking game...

I appreciate your efforts in bringing to everyone's attention my new school of political science that's just opened up for the underprivileged....and I just gotta say...gotta say....that it's a privilege....privilege.....to help the underprivileged....conversely I'd also say that it's an underprivilege to help the privileged....

But that's not what I want to focus on today....today, we're just focused on stacking good practices....on top of good practices and doing what's best for the Dallas Football Cowboys....AND their fans to go out and win Sunday's football game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the game.....and when I say game, I mean the football contest.....and when I say the football contest, I really mean the

game.....

Dude, at least do it right, ok?

Avant
02-14-2019, 01:55 AM
Love the simplicity of this place.

So easy to motivate a reaction.

It takes a good .08 of a second to blow right by all that. So....yawn.

Blake
02-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Love the simplicity of this place.

So easy to motivate a reaction.

It takes a good .08 of a second to blow right by all that. So....yawn.

I'm sure the girls of Olangapo were relieved it only took you .08 of a second

JohnnyMax
02-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Throwing on the run without resetting your feet is most important QB skill.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/what-dak-prescott-does-better-greats

Will Hunting
02-14-2019, 11:27 AM
Throwing on the run is most important QB skill.
Yeah clearly it’s a very important skill when of the last 6 QBs to win a super bowl (Eli Manning, Flacco, Wilson, Brady, Peyton Manning and Foles), 5 of them have or had essentially no throwing-on-the-run ability to speak of.

Its baffling to me why so many people are still convinced that athletic, running QBs are the “QBs of the future” when it’s still traditional pocket passers in the super bowl every year with only a few exceptions. Mahomes is a special scenario - he’d be an elite pocket passer even without his ability to run or complete crazy passes, so the athleticism just makes him more dangerous. If people wanted to say Mahomes is the QB of the future that’d make more sense except hes literally the only NFL QB we’ve ever seen with such a lethal combination of pure passing ability and athleticism - it’d basically be the same thing as declaring Lebron James is the NBA superstar of the future after his rookie year.

Will Hunting
02-14-2019, 11:28 AM
Oh neat, you edited your post.

Mark Celibate
02-14-2019, 11:42 AM
rofl

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Yeah clearly it’s a very important skill when of the last 6 QBs to win a super bowl (Eli Manning, Flacco, Wilson, Brady, Peyton Manning and Foles), 5 of them have or had essentially no throwing-on-the-run ability to speak of.

Its baffling to me why so many people are still convinced that athletic, running QBs are the “QBs of the future” when it’s still traditional pocket passers in the super bowl every year with only a few exceptions. Mahomes is a special scenario - he’d be an elite pocket passer even without his ability to run or complete crazy passes, so the athleticism just makes him more dangerous. If people wanted to say Mahomes is the QB of the future that’d make more sense except hes literally the only NFL QB we’ve ever seen with such a lethal combination of pure passing ability and athleticism - it’d basically be the same thing as declaring Lebron James is the NBA superstar of the future after his rookie year.

Mahomes main issue (which cost them the AFC championship game) is he still has the Aaron Rodgers syndrome of not trusting his instincts and taking too many long, back-breaking sacks instead of getting the ball out the way Tom Brady does.

If he doesn't take that sack out of field goal range near the end of the first half, I think the Chiefs win, and reasonably comfortably... you're talking about a halftime difference of 7-3 instead of 14-0.

Raven
02-14-2019, 01:02 PM

it has happened before, on different levels, but basically what ends up happening is the guy getting murdered..

Will Hunting
02-14-2019, 02:34 PM
Mahomes main issue (which cost them the AFC championship game) is he still has the Aaron Rodgers syndrome of not trusting his instincts and taking too many long, back-breaking sacks instead of getting the ball out the way Tom Brady does.

If he doesn't take that sack out of field goal range near the end of the first half, I think the Chiefs win, and reasonably comfortably... you're talking about a halftime difference of 7-3 instead of 14-0.
Not sure how him taking a sack that led to the Chiefs punting it deep into Pats territory is what caused New England to score another touchdown before halftime but I’m sure it’s more convoluted retard logic.

Aaron Rodgers has shitty instincts that have largely been covered up with raw talent for most of his career. He wastes plays with deep chucks downfield and is a large reason why the Packers frequently need so many heroic comebacks from him against teams they should handily beat.

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Not sure how him taking a sack that led to the Chiefs punting it deep into Pats territory is what caused New England to score another touchdown before halftime but I’m sure it’s more convoluted retard logic.

Aaron Rodgers has shitty instincts that have largely been covered up with raw talent for most of his career. He wastes plays with deep chucks downfield and is a large reason why the Packers frequently need so many heroic comebacks from him against teams they should handily beat.

Because the Chiefs would have scored and had momentum. Chiefs at home coming off a TD or FG were roughly twice as likely to force a punt or turnover as when they didn't score, statistics backed it up last year. The crowd gets into the game bigtime when the goose egg is off the board.

Patriots losing the coin toss in regulation and winning it in OT were both critical. The opening drive sucked the life out of the crowd early and obviously Mahomes didn't have a chance to possess in OT. If Patriots had been held to a FG in their first OT drive, they almost surely would have lost to a Mahomes TD.

Will Hunting
02-14-2019, 03:59 PM
Because the Chiefs would have scored and had momentum. Chiefs at home coming off a TD or FG were roughly twice as likely to force a punt or turnover as when they didn't score, statistics backed it up last year. The crowd gets into the game bigtime when the goose egg is off the board.
:lol so even though Brady led a 90 yard touchdown drive after that Chiefs drive ended with a punt, you’re saying he wouldn’t have been able to lead what would have likely needed to be a 75 yard TD drive if KC had kicked a field goal because of “momentum” and “crowd noise”?

Even by your standards that’s an asinine what if assumption to make.

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2019, 04:04 PM
:lol so even though Brady led a 90 yard touchdown drive after the Chiefs drive ended, you’re saying he wouldn’t have been able to lead what would have likely been a 75 yard TD drive if Colquitt had kicked a field goal because of “momentum” and “crowd noise”?

Even by your standards that’s an asinine what if assumption to make.
*Butker, not Colquitt - the latter is the punter*

I think that Brady drive at the end of the half was mainly fueled by Reid's dumb decision to take a timeout on 3rd & medium with around a minute left in the half when the Pats were still somewhat backed up. Pats were content to run out the clock and go into the half 7-0, but noooo, Reid was oh-so-desperate to not be shut out in the first half that he made that decision which cost them a huge 7 points on the other end, because not only did the Pats convert, but they got a good sized gain near midfield and still had all their timeouts left as well.

Avant
02-14-2019, 05:06 PM
I'm sure the girls of Olangapo were relieved it only took you .08 of a second

Blake, dude, whatever went on then it happened over 40 years ago, my God guy just how damn fucked up are you?

Avant
02-14-2019, 05:13 PM
I heard today that Murray weighs 205. So 5-9 205,which is Barry Sanders size, he sure in the hell doesn't look like Barry Sanders.

Way too much is about his running, it;s not....and he can run...it's....and he can throw. Not sure that will work at the NFL level.
The guy lacks thickness like a Wilson, he's too small in the thighs/butt. And that zooom speed won't last but a few seasons, and once that's gone now what?

benefactor
02-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Barry Sanders is almost a full inch and a half shorter than Murray. At least attempt to double check things before you post them, old faggot.

Blake
02-15-2019, 01:28 PM
Blake, dude, whatever went on then it happened over 40 years ago, my God guy just how damn fucked up are you?

Time heals all their wounds huh

AaronY
02-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Blackface

Ban it
You bring a lot the table man

Avant
03-06-2019, 10:22 PM
He bombed on the Dan Patrick Show, he bombed at the combine as far as being interviewed goes, hmmmm?

Maybe time to check the kids HS/Okla grades.

Avant
03-09-2019, 05:06 AM
I expect to see something in that 4.35-4.40 range for his 40.

chunticakes
03-09-2019, 02:30 PM
I expect to see something in that 4.35-4.40 range for his 40.

What did Vick run? Is Murray the fastest QB ever?

Avant
03-10-2019, 03:26 AM
What did Vick run? Is Murray the fastest QB ever?

The fastest QB ever was Curtis Conway*** in HS.
High school years

Conway attended Hawthorne High School (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorne_High_School_%28Hawthorne,_California%29) in Hawthorne, California (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorne,_California) and was a football (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school_football) and a track (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Track_and_field) star. He won All-America (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-America) honors as a senior quarterback (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarterback). His high school quarterback coach was Dave Keller (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Keller). His high school track coach was legendary coach Kye Courtney. Even though he was an All-American QB, he was more known for his exploits on the track. During that era, Hawthorne was a regular contender at the CIF California State Meet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIF_California_State_Meet). In 1987 as a sophomore (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_grade#United_States) he was the anchor of the California State Record 4X100m relay team (40.24) set in the preliminaries, Hawthorne High School was DQ'd at the finals after initially finishing second. In 1988 as a junior he placed second in the 100m (10.85) and placed third 3rd in the 200m (21.30). In 1989 as a senior he won the 100m state title with the time of 10.32 and placed 2nd in the 200m (20.89).[1 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Conway#cite_note-1)

BUT....you are no doubt talking the NFL.

Vick ran a 4.25 at WV, that is totally smoking, but not sure he could beat RGIII in a 100m, RGIII was a legit track guy. Would have the superior SE for 100m.

*** as we know he became a WR at USC/Bears. His 10.26 100m the fastest 100m ever by anyone who ever lined up at QB at any level.