PDA

View Full Version : Is DDR the most blocked player in the league?

HWoodNixon
02-12-2019, 09:26 PM
God he sucks.

Collins21
02-12-2019, 10:23 PM
He gets the least amount of no calls i've ever seen.

alpha_HaZE
02-12-2019, 11:34 PM

This!

tenbeersbold
02-13-2019, 02:35 AM
DDR gettin' that Spurs treatment tbh.

Popovitch is right publicly criticizing the NBA's crappy engineering of the 3pt/foul grubbing shitfest that is its current product
BUT don't be surprised when the zebras don't make the calls,small market anti drama no social media presence ie a team that doesn't appeal to the low iq casual demographic that the NBA is relying on for growth.

You think its a coincidence that the NBA is the pro sports league with the most outreach to an international audience.
They realize that the amount of growth available in the US will never propel them above the other homegrown sports due to the overly black/hiphop culture of the game which turns a lot of people off in the USA
But if you can manage to appeal to that casual low IQ demographic overseas,now that's a ticket to growth.Too much growth in that low IQ demographic tbh
if you've ever been to Africa you'd be amazed at the amount of Lakers/Bulls gear still sported by the average wanna be cool kids.young adults

Just look at the retarded low IQ circus around the NBA's All Fraud weekend...that's all you need to know about the NBA's "growth through stupidity strategy"
Funny the guys running the NBA aren't all that different than the guys running the record labels that foist all the rap crap on the world...

Imagine if Hollywood made a bunch of pictures/tv shows/music videos showing Jews being emasculated and sexually violated and disrespected every which way possible
How liberal would they really be???? LOL

TheGreatYacht
02-13-2019, 03:52 AM

Popovitch is right publicly criticizing the NBA's crappy engineering of the 3pt/foul grubbing shitfest that is its current product
BUT don't be surprised when the zebras don't make the calls,small market anti drama no social media presence ie a team that doesn't appeal to the low iq casual demographic that the NBA is relying on for growth.

You think its a coincidence that the NBA is the pro sports league with the most outreach to an international audience.
They realize that the amount of growth available in the US will never propel them above the other homegrown sports due to the overly black/hiphop culture of the game which turns a lot of people off in the USA
But if you can manage to appeal to that casual low IQ demographic overseas,now that's a ticket to growth.Too much growth in that low IQ demographic tbh
if you've ever been to Africa you'd be amazed at the amount of Lakers/Bulls gear still sported by the average wanna be cool kids.young adults

Just look at the retarded low IQ circus around the NBA's All Fraud weekend...that's all you need to know about the NBA's "growth through stupidity strategy"
Funny the guys running the NBA aren't all that different than the guys running the record labels that foist all the rap crap on the world...

Imagine if Hollywood made a bunch of pictures/tv shows/music videos showing Jews being emasculated and sexually violated and disrespected every which way possible
How edgy do you feel school shooter?

The NBA and NFL are the most popular leagues in the country because they don't have your disgusting Yall qaeda culture

monty4329
02-13-2019, 04:46 AM

He does nothing to get calls, he always looks like he is losing the ball or trying a forced shot, it is hard to get a call in those situations

HWoodNixon
02-13-2019, 10:56 AM
He does nothing to get calls, he always looks like he is losing the ball or trying a forced shot, it is hard to get a call in those situations

Not to mention how easily he telegraphs his moves!

TheGoatishere
02-13-2019, 11:21 AM
Dude gets fouled a lot makes no sense

DJR210
02-13-2019, 12:12 PM
:lol he tried to go up strong against Caboclo and got his shit pushed in

Drom John
02-13-2019, 02:05 PM
https://stats.nba.com/players/misc/?sort=BLKA&dir=1&Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&PerMode=Totals

Shots blocked:

87 Kemba Walker
81 James Harden
78 Zach LaVine
76 DeMar DeRozan

Joseph Kony
02-13-2019, 02:17 PM

shut your faggot ass up you queer ass snowflake

cd021
02-13-2019, 02:55 PM

The NBA and NFL are the most popular leagues in the country because they don't have your disgusting Yall qaeda culture

Yeah wtf was that guy talking about?

"hip-hop" has been used by big corporations to appeal to younger people without alienating older ones. The NBA is fine with that culture, because the alternative is baseball where the average viewer of games is in their 40s and 50s and people really don't talk about baseball anymore.

offset formation
02-13-2019, 03:24 PM

UnWantedTheory
02-13-2019, 05:26 PM

WARNING: Racist Retard Alert --- WARNING: Racist Retard Alert --- WARNING: Racist Retard Alert

tenbeersbold
02-14-2019, 04:29 AM
WARNING: Racist Retard Alert --- WARNING: Racist Retard Alert --- WARNING: Racist Retard Alert

A clue for you idiot
Facts aren't racist...imagine that

But if you have zero education or comprehension please do feel free to toss about the utterly useless "RACIST" canard

It's what you've you've been taught to do when you can't reason or think for yourself LOL

tenbeersbold
02-14-2019, 04:34 AM

LMFAO..another ignorant fool
Do you really wanna get into national crime statistics...

By any measure black males are grossly over represented in every major violent crime category in the USA
Look up the FBI and Justice Dept databases if you don't believe it
But yeah the white guys are dangerous...GTFO here with your racist propaganda

But you've always been a wanna be here LOL
No facts,no brain

Just a straight shitty wanna be troll
How fucking sad is that...LMFAO

tenbeersbold
02-14-2019, 04:40 AM
Yeah wtf was that guy talking about?

"hip-hop" has been used by big corporations to appeal to younger people without alienating older ones. The NBA is fine with that culture, because the alternative is baseball where the average viewer of games is in their 40s and 50s and people really don't talk about baseball anymore.

LMFAO another ignorant poster

Baseball attendance numbers last year MLB 70 MILLION
NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

Just because the subset of people you associate with doesn't follow it
Doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't SMDH

tenbeersbold
02-14-2019, 04:58 AM
shut your faggot ass up you queer ass snowflake

Oooooh you said faggot...run along little girl

Some FACTS from the Bezo's Washington Post national crime database

You gotaa luv it...

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer. Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population.

Imagine that RACIST lying propaganda from a group called Black Lives Matter...

But feel free to look up every database you want.Facts are facts
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

cd021
02-14-2019, 12:13 PM

NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

:lol MLB stadiums often hold at least 40,000 fans while NBA arenas hold less than 19,000 usually.

Baseball also has an addition 2,238 games, obviously using total game attendance is inaccurate. :rolleyes

World Series viewership;
2018-14.1 million
2017-19.3 million

NBA Finals Viewership;
2018-17. 5 million
2017-20.5 million

:lmao
Looks like I associate with a lot more people than you thought. Also, you failed to mention that MLBs attendance was the lowest in 15 seasons last year.

UnWantedTheory
02-14-2019, 04:14 PM

NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

Baseball has more games and bigger stadiums dipshit.

UnWantedTheory
02-14-2019, 04:18 PM
A clue for you idiot
Facts aren't racist...imagine that

But if you have zero education or comprehension please do feel free to toss about the utterly useless "RACIST" canard

It's what you've you've been taught to do when you can't reason or think for yourself LOL
I didn't hear facts, I heard opinions. There is a difference retawd. I would expect such a highly educated, critical thinker like yourself, to know that. :rolleyes

HWoodNixon
02-14-2019, 04:20 PM
The subject here is DDR’s suckage. Leave your political bull shit elsewhere.

GreekSpursfan
02-14-2019, 05:16 PM
Back to the point, Demar sucks. Trade him for a half eaten cookie.

stu scotts eye
02-14-2019, 07:11 PM
He does get alot of no calls. But he also should take it straight up and hard as opposed to always maneuvering mid air.

Leetonidas
02-14-2019, 07:15 PM
Oooooh you said faggot...run along little girl

Some FACTS from the Bezo's Washington Post national crime database

You gotaa luv it...

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer. Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population.

Imagine that RACIST lying propaganda from a group called Black Lives Matter...

But feel free to look up every database you want.Facts are facts
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

:lol why is this mayo lover so triggered

Rusty
02-14-2019, 08:17 PM
DeBrick crumbles when the games get physical. That’s why he always disappears in the playoffs

tenbeersbold
02-18-2019, 10:50 AM
I didn't hear facts, I heard opinions. There is a difference retawd. I would expect such a highly educated, critical thinker like yourself, to know that. :rolleyes

Actually retard they are FACTS with provided links/studies/databases to back them up but I guess you're just stupid,not worth trying to explain the real world to simpletons

tenbeersbold
02-18-2019, 10:52 AM
Baseball has more games and bigger stadiums dipshit.

Lmfao,the illogical morons that litter this forum.
The stadiums are bigger and more people go because it is MORE popular DUH...

sammy
02-18-2019, 12:30 PM
DDR does not get the calls period! He needs to get with Manu on how to avoid getting blocked as Manu always seemed to put the ball in his other hand and got his shot off without getting blocked!

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-19-2019, 12:50 PM
He gets hacked a lot with no calls being made. It's upsetting that people breathe on Harden at the 3-point line and he's shooting free throws, but someone else takes it hard to the bucket and can't get a call. The game of basketball is evolving to sh!t.

I watched a high school game last night and there wasn't a single drive to the hoop in the entire fourth quarter. Granted, both teams were playing zone and neither team did much running, but it was sad that there was no post up game and very little penetration. All kids know how to do now is hover around the three point line. I saw at least a dozen Harden-esque step-back threes. My coach would have had me running laps for doing that sh!t once.

Thanks for killing the game of basketball Adam Silver!!

TDomination
02-19-2019, 01:16 PM
He gets hacked a lot with no calls being made. It's upsetting that people breathe on Harden at the 3-point line and he's shooting free throws, but someone else takes it hard to the bucket and can't get a call. The game of basketball is evolving to sh!t.

I watched a high school game last night and there wasn't a single drive to the hoop in the entire fourth quarter. Granted, both teams were playing zone and neither team did much running, but it was sad that there was no post up game and very little penetration. All kids know how to do now is hover around the three point line. I saw at least a dozen Harden-esque step-back threes. My coach would have had me running laps for doing that sh!t once.

Thanks for killing the game of basketball Adam Silver!!
Agreed.

But ratings are up and the NBA is as popular as ever!!

What does that say about the viewer? Short attention span, instant gratification. Wouldn't be able to deal with a low scoring defensive dominated game. We want 3's all day! Pathetic.

spurraider21
11-11-2019, 09:52 PM
:lol

NASpurs
11-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Imaging being a fan of a team that roots for this career loser. Oh wait.

RC_Drunkford
11-12-2019, 12:54 AM
definitely the most idiotic player I have ever seen. And I've watched the NBA since the 90s

timtonymanu
11-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Imaging being a fan of a team that roots for this career loser. Oh wait.

I would always hate on dumbmar during his Toronto days and never bought into his regular season hype and like usual he would disappear in the playoffs. You can imagine how pissed I was when we traded Kawhi and Danny for him.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-12-2019, 05:49 PM
I would always hate on dumbmar during his Toronto days and never bought into his regular season hype and like usual he would disappear in the playoffs. You can imagine how pissed I was when we traded Kawhi and Danny for him.

I live in Toronto it was even worse seeing Kawhi kick ass while we were stuck with DeMar :lol