PDA

View Full Version : White Priveledge: Social Experiment

Nbadan
02-14-2019, 01:25 AM
Shocking social experiment shows police reacting calmly to a white man legally carrying an assault rifle down the street - but they immediately pull their guns to a black man doing the same thing

https://i.imgur.com/bcQzOpO.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/08/22/452776E500000578-4960872-A_social_experiment_was_conducted_to_see_the_diffe rence_in_polic-a-3_1507498083035.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/08/22/452776D600000578-4960872-The_black_man_is_surrounded_by_multiple_cop_cars_a nd_apprehended-a-4_1507498083241.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960872/Social-experiment-shows-police-reaction-white-vs-black.html

DMC
02-14-2019, 01:46 AM
You cannot even spell white privilege.

FrostKing
02-14-2019, 04:46 AM
Switch the hair style and clothing. Black males aren't born with cornrows and baggy clothing. That is a personal choice.

diego
02-14-2019, 08:19 AM
Switch the hair style and clothing. Black males aren't born with cornrows and baggy clothing. That is a personal choice.

:cry guns don't kill people, hoodies and hairdos kill people :cry

FrostKing
02-14-2019, 11:09 AM
:cry guns don't kill people, hoodies and hairdos kill people :cry
Dress up the white character as a skinhead and Police reaction would be different too

Dressing/looking like a gangbanger is a personal choice. You wanna look cool & tough for the homegirls and boys, you're gonna be treated as such by the rest of society. Shocking these simple childhood lessons escape some people

boutons_deux
02-14-2019, 12:14 PM
lots of overweight / obese cops play wanna-be hard ass by shaving their heads

diego
02-14-2019, 01:33 PM
Dress up the white character as a skinhead and Police reaction would be different too

Dressing/looking like a gangbanger is a personal choice. You wanna look cool & tough for the homegirls and boys, you're gonna be treated as such by the rest of society. Shocking these simple childhood lessons escape some people

Alright since you have expertise on the matter, what about blue jeans and a black tee and braids are gangbanger related? What gang uses these colors / look?

SpursforSix
02-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Alright since you have expertise on the matter, what about blue jeans and a black tee and braids are gangbanger related? What gang uses these colors / look?

Maybe a Gangsta Disciple? IDK. But I get what the police did. Whites are the most responsible AR-15 owners.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:06 PM
yeah i had such "White Priveledge" in a small town that was all hispanic while i fought for my freedom for 3 yrs. lmao! the media has corrupted you all into being a bunch of brain dead dipshits.

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:10 PM
yeah i had such "White Priveledge" in a small town that was all hispanic while i fought for my freedom for 3 yrs. lmao! the media has corrupted you all into being a bunch of brain dead dipshits.Mexican Thunderdome

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:12 PM
Mexican Thunderdome

no fists were flying however i sure as hell never want to visit sierra blanca ever again in my life. fuck that shithole city!

btw, be careful out there because the BP are corrupt as all hell. they tried getting me to sign some form for the person i was with; they wanted me to sign their name not mine. fuck those cops!

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:14 PM
no fists were flying however i sure as hell never want to visit sierra blanca ever again in my life. fuck that shithole city!

btw, be careful out there because the BP are corrupt as all hell. they tried getting me to sign some form for the person i was with; they wanted me to sign their name not mine. fuck those cops!How were you not free in Mexican Thunderdome?

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:18 PM
How were you not free in Mexican Thunderdome?

because they held the court case over my head for yrs when the evidence was found on the other dude, in his bag, and directed to the evidence by him... but i'm white and he's, well you guessed it, hispanic and so was everyone else there but me. lmao and i fought that bs for way too long while dealing with their corrupt ways and biases against me. there's so much to this story that makes it even worse as far as corruption goes but it's in the past and i'm thankful for that. but yeah White Priveledge!!!

Mikeanaro
02-14-2019, 05:19 PM

Why important CEOs or presidents or respectable people never dress like gangstas?
Smooth O-Beazy never talked cool during his presidency, he even did the opposite trying to talk like a farmer when he was doing campaign in Texas.
Was he a racist?

FrostKing
02-14-2019, 05:24 PM
Why important CEOs or presidents or respectable people never dress like gangstas?
Smooth O-Beazy never talked cool during his presidency, he even did the opposite trying to talk like a farmer when he was doing campaign in Texas.
Was he a racist?
I currently live in California and I find the lazy way people dress in public to be sad and pathetic. Grown men look like big versions of their adolescent sons. You can spot an American tourist from certain regions by the sloppy oversized clothing and just lazy - t shirts, sneakers and hats. Hey continue on because it gives me a leg up.

Dressing like an obese boy is not "style". No matter what outlets such as MTV and ESPN attempt to push

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:25 PM
because they held the court case over my head for yrs when the evidence was found on the other dude, in his bag, and directed to the evidence by him... but i'm white and he's, well you guessed it, hispanic and so was everyone else there but me. lmao and i fought that bs for way too long while dealing with their corrupt ways and biases against me. there's so much to this story that makes it even worse as far as corruption goes but it's in the past and i'm thankful for that. but yeah White Priveledge!!!So drugs.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:28 PM
So, drugs.

not mine and not even enough to do anything at all. i've stated this story over and over again for yrs and yrs. .5g of weed in a jar came out to 123g which is considered a felony at that weight & .5g of mushrooms which is a 4th degree felony. i would've ate it all had i known the dude had it on him. shittiest time of my life but a real eye opener indeed and now i trust no one these days. it was a great life lesson but shitty at the same time.

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:35 PM
not mine and not even enough to do anything at all. i've stated this story over and over again for yrs and yrs. .5g of weed in a jar came out to 123g which is considered a felony at that weight & .5g of mushrooms which is a 4th degree felony. i would've ate it all had i known the dude had it on him. shittiest time of my life but a real eye opener indeed and now i trust no one these days. it was a great life lesson but shitty at the same time.So drugs.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:37 PM
So drugs.

jesus christ you want me to hold your hand little kid?

clambake
02-14-2019, 05:41 PM
So drugs.:lmao

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:46 PM
oh no not drugs. i bet 90% of yall are on meds yet... So drugs.

clambake
02-14-2019, 05:48 PM
i just like the clear picture you've painted of yourself.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:56 PM
i just like the clear picture you've painted of yourself.

i painted the picture back when i was 23 when i told the same story here all them yrs ago.

again, yall really against weed and mushrooms? lmao! what's all of yalls vices? then we can see who can and cannot throw stones around here but i doubt yall will truly list them because stones would be hurled yalls way no doubt.

as well, i don't think it's a bad thing taking mushrooms once a yr or every few yrs nor do i find habitual weed smoking bad unless your life revolves around it. i find caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, meds, etc way way worse and they most def are so keep on throwing them stones.

like i said, i bet 90% of yall are on meds so yalls opinions don't matter much if at all.

clambake
02-14-2019, 06:05 PM
not that picture, dummy.

your character in general.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:07 PM
your character in general.

and that would be? i'd really love to read your description so lay it on me clammy.

clambake
02-14-2019, 06:19 PM
i don't need to. you've already done that for us.

TarantinoRezDog
02-14-2019, 06:25 PM
i painted the picture back when i was 23 when i told the same story here all them yrs ago.

again, yall really against weed and mushrooms? lmao! what's all of yalls vices? then we can see who can and cannot throw stones around here but i doubt yall will truly list them because stones would be hurled yalls way no doubt.

as well, i don't think it's a bad thing taking mushrooms once a yr or every few yrs nor do i find habitual weed smoking bad unless your life revolves around it. i find caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, meds, etc way way worse and they most def are so keep on throwing them stones.

like i said, i bet 90% of yall are on meds so yalls opinions don't matter much if at all.

Hippie drugs like weed and mushrooms are pussy shit. Real men drink and smoke, and don't get calf tats.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:26 PM
i don't need to. you've already done that for us.

you don't need to because you're just another weak dude who has no spine but has plenty of bs takes he can't back up. totally understandable coming from weak men like yourself.

DarrinS
02-14-2019, 06:31 PM
That's not a social experiment. Those are two completely unrelated videos.

boutons_deux
02-15-2019, 09:31 AM
"i fought for my freedom for 3 yrs"

:lol you escaped jail?

Mikeanaro
02-15-2019, 12:51 PM
I currently live in California and I find the lazy way people dress in public to be sad and pathetic. Grown men look like big versions of their adolescent sons. You can spot an American tourist from certain regions by the sloppy oversized clothing and just lazy - t shirts, sneakers and hats. Hey continue on because it gives me a leg up.

Dressing like an obese boy is not "style". No matter what outlets such as MTV and ESPN attempt to push
I remember having that conversation with a friend like 15 years ago, he had the cable receiver which could give you much more channels than the regular cable.
He was zapping so he had Nba tv, science, etc and at some point he reached MTV channels and there were a lot of hip hop videos, and we laughed about niggaz dressing like babies, using 3 extra sizes and moving trying to be cool, using chains and rings to impress ¨da sistas¨ or pointing guns.

And a lot of other things we said which were racist, but they had it coming, its the way they do everything.
Nobody is mocking asians like that, or lets say people from Austria, because they have a culture that preaches better values.