PDA

View Full Version : Ex FBI director McCabe just admitted on national tv to planning a coup on Trump

hater
02-14-2019, 04:22 PM
:wow

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1096076685437554689?s=20

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 04:32 PM
To be clear, that wasn't what happened at all.

Let that sink in.

lol hater

hater
02-14-2019, 04:50 PM
https://twitter.com/norahodonnell/status/1096020537069977600?s=21

hater
02-14-2019, 04:51 PM
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1096041388288999424?s=21

:lmao chumpdympster

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:02 PM
it'll be nice to watch that pos hanging from a noose on nat'l tv one day. :tu

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:03 PM

Let that sink in.

lol hater

deflect because you're a cultist. hahaha

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:08 PM
deflect because you're a cultist. hahahaDeflect from what?

It was hypothetical. That's how lawyers work.

TSA
02-14-2019, 05:20 PM

Let that sink in.

lol hater

What happened than?

DMC
02-14-2019, 05:23 PM
I called this shit.

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:24 PM
What happened than?Lawyers at the DOJ discussed a hypothetical involving the VP, cabinet and the US Constitution.

Spurminator
02-14-2019, 05:27 PM

Seems rational.

boutons_deux
02-14-2019, 05:27 PM
there was a discussion about removing Trash with the 25th, a unfit for office.

If DoJ agreed, it would have to be put to a vote by the Cabinet, where it would fail.

no conspiracy, nothing illegal, fully Constitutional

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:29 PM
Seems rational.

it's law buddy so it's super fucking rational tbh.

Spurminator
02-14-2019, 05:31 PM
it's law buddy so it's super fucking rational tbh.

What law? We legalized public lynchings?

TSA
02-14-2019, 05:31 PM
Lawyers at the DOJ discussed a hypothetical involving the VP, cabinet and the US Constitution.

Rosenstein said there was no basis to invoke the 25th nor was he in any position to consider invoking the 25th. Why was McCabe starting discussions on invoking the 25th to remove the President when there was no basis?

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Rosenstein said there was no basis to invoke the 25th nor was he in any position to consider invoking the 25th. Why was McCabe starting discussions on invoking the 25th to remove the President when there was no basis?Lawyers discuss hypotheticals, TSA.

It's what they do.

Clutch your pearls all you want.

TSA
02-14-2019, 05:37 PM
Lawyers discuss hypotheticals, TSA.

It's what they do.

Clutch your pearls all you want.

Why discuss hypothetically removing the President when there was no basis to do so?

Blake
02-14-2019, 05:37 PM

Oh look at the druggy wishing death on people again. No way

Blake
02-14-2019, 05:38 PM
Why discuss hypothetically removing the President when there was no basis to do so?

Lol "no basis".

He just really disliked Trump a lot

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 05:38 PM
Why discuss hypothetically removing the President when there was no basis to do so?Lawyers discuss hypotheticals, TSA.

It's what they do.

I don't know what else you are looking for.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Oh look at the druggy wishing death on people again. No way

i'd wish death on all those who try to go against this great nation including mccabe but go ahead and keep backing a pos if you'd like. espionage is a hell of a thing but support it if you'd like commie.

Blake
02-14-2019, 05:57 PM
i'd wish death on all those who try to go against this great nation including mccabe but go ahead and keep backing a pos if you'd like. espionage is a hell of a thing but support it if you'd like commie.

K, druggy

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 05:59 PM
K, druggy

ah boohooblake is back

Blake
02-14-2019, 06:02 PM
ah boohooblake is back

Deathwishing druggy being deathwishing druggy

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:06 PM

so you're cool with government officials using our agencies to spy on us citizens to oust a duly elected president, a coup de'tat of sorts?

our government has laws on the books for such bs yet i'm the one in the wrong for wanting justice for once.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:06 PM

no spine cuck being a no spine cuck

Blake
02-14-2019, 06:23 PM
so you're cool with government officials using our agencies to spy on us citizens to oust a duly elected president, a coup de'tat of sorts?

our government has laws on the books for such bs yet i'm the one in the wrong for wanting justice for once.

False question blabbering.

Deathwishing druggy.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:25 PM
False question blabbering.

care to explain your position claiming what i said was fake? doubt you can but it would be a blast to see how much of a nut you truly are.

Blake
02-14-2019, 06:30 PM
care to explain your position claiming what i said was fake? doubt you can but it would be a blast to see how much of a nut you truly are.

You're too stupid to understand how logical fallacies work so no, I don't care to explain it to you, deathwish druggy.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:40 PM
You're too stupid to understand how logical fallacies work so no, I don't care to explain it to you, deathwish druggy.

i'm too stupid while you refuse to back up your claims because realistically you can't. egg on your face as always while sancho blows loads on your ex's chin.

TarantinoRezDog
02-14-2019, 06:43 PM
i'm too stupid while you refuse to back up your claims because realistically you can't. egg on your face as always while sancho blows loads on your ex's chin.

Calling others gay while you frequently handle the asses and johnsons of men as you tattoo those areas? Hmm.

DarrinS
02-14-2019, 06:45 PM
Lawyers at the DOJ discussed a hypothetical involving the VP, cabinet and the US Constitution.

They were discussing whether they had enough people "with them" to remove the president.

Had they decided to pull the trigger on that idea? I can only imagine.

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:47 PM
yo dipshit troll... create a new account i can put on ignore. it's a fun game! :tu

ps: i don't have time for jokes the likes of amy schumer. step your game up you lame fuck!

k0riwhat’s dad
02-14-2019, 06:53 PM
yo dipshit troll... create a new account i can put on ignore. it's a fun game! :tu

ps: i don't have time for jokes the likes of amy schumer. step your game up you lame fuck!
Hey slugger! I know I haven’t been around in a while, but this time I promise I’ll be around for a real long time, okay buddy? Hey you think you could loan me 100 bucks? I’ll use it to get us some whoppers and a pack of smokes. Be right back, champ, I promise!

koriwhat
02-14-2019, 06:59 PM
^ more lame fucks with dry jokes

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 09:17 PM
They were discussing whether they had enough people "with them" to remove the president.

Had they decided to pull the trigger on that idea? I can only imagine.Counterfactual.

You can only imagine because in the real world, Rosenstein, then Trump, removed McCabe from the case.

DarrinS
02-14-2019, 09:22 PM
Counterfactual.

You can only imagine because in the real world, Rosenstein, then Trump, removed McCabe from the case.

Perhaps. I haven't seen the interview yet. Maybe revisit this after Sunday.

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Darrin kicks the can, pretending he doesn't already know what he thinks.

THE FIX WUZ IN

DarrinS
02-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Darrin kicks the can, pretending he doesn't already know what he thinks.

THE FIX WUZ IN

McCabe was fired for "lacking candor under oath". Nice way of saying he lied.

Seems like other people get in WAY more trouble for "lack of candor".

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 09:39 PM
There's a difference between breaking agency rules and breaking the law. McCabe paid the price for his dishonesty at work.

Did he lie to investigators or break the law in some other way?

If so, let the chips fall where they may.

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 09:41 PM
You should ask the Republican in charge of the DOJ to get on this.

What's taking the Trump DOJ so long to punish lawbreakers like McCabe and HRC?

Pavlov
02-14-2019, 10:40 PM

What's taking the Trump DOJ so long to punish lawbreakers like McCabe and HRC?:lol Darrin's bitching about the Trump administration and he doesn't even know it.

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 10:58 PM
DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY

ducks
02-14-2019, 11:35 PM

Let that sink in.

lol hater
So he is a liar?

Spurs Homer
02-15-2019, 12:14 AM
Rosenstein said there was no basis to invoke the 25th nor was he in any position to consider invoking the 25th. Why was McCabe starting discussions on invoking the 25th to remove the President when there was no basis?

McCabe saw first hand evidence that made him believe that Trump had been elected as President with the help of Russia. McCabe was doing his duty. You should be ashamed for attacking and slandering people like McCabe who are standing between Russia invading our country and placing a compromised asset traitor as President - instead you should be thankful there are people like that in the FBI.

Of course there was basis and all you have to do is watch the Helsinki video of Trump taking Russia's side and betraying the USA and the intelligence community who CONCLUDED that Russia attacked the USA and its election to help Trump. THAT IS A BASIS for removing this traitor.

McCabe and Comey and Brennan and others had already SEEN much of the evidence but they were sworn to keeping it out of the public until Mueller officially released the evidence and they have been trying to sound the alarm for two years.

McCabe and other high ranking FBI officials had also just witnessed Rosenstein take part in writing a memo - that Trump ordered Rosenstein to write - and railroad Comey out of the department.

McCabe had reasons to feel maybe Rosenstein had betrayed the FBI and was a trump cultist like you. Rosenstein has wavered from being a stand up FBI stalwart - and then acting mysteriously to protect Trump.

This statement that Rosenstein put out is an example - he used his words carefully - and never denied that the 25th amendment was DISCUSSED - but instead said there was no basis.

I don't know Rosenstein's true motives - he is toeing a fine line ;

On one hand he is making sure he does not get on Trumps bad side - and seems to be a pussy about facing the traitor and just putting him in his place - career be damned - instead he plays nice with Trump for some mysterious reason. Is Rosenstein compromised? Is Rosenstein playing 3d chess?

On the other hand - Rosenstein has protected Mueller and taking some direct attacks from all the traitors in the GOP (Jordan, Nunes, Gaetz, DeSantis while he was still there and of course the traitor in chief) and the White House - and this statement might be his way of keeping trump calm.

Barr and Whitaker are definitely traitors as well - but Rosenstein is the wild card - no one knows if he is placating trump knowing that Trump is a Russian asset - or

or if he is compromised himself and is looking to find an exit and avoid getting caught up in legal issues himself - or what we should all hope - that Rosenstein is an unsung hero playing 3D chess and making sure Trump gets fully prosecuted and the only way that will happen is by protecting the Mueller investigation.

McCabe was well within his right as was Comey - they saw all the evidence that Trump team were in bed with Russia and had they NOT acted - all you traitors would one day be blaming them for allowing Russia to compromise your cult leader.

The truth will come out and all will be prosecuted -

The sad part is that traitors like you will just move on and deny that you ever betrayed your own country.

Winehole23
02-15-2019, 12:16 AM
God you're such a bore, Spurs Homer.

Spurs Homer
02-15-2019, 12:26 AM
God you're such a bore, Spurs Homer.

Yet everything written above by me - is accurate.

Why does truth bore you?

DarrinS
02-15-2019, 12:27 AM

He just sworn in today. What should be do on day one?

Winehole23
02-15-2019, 12:29 AM
He just sworn in today. What should be do on day one?You tell me.

There's not much time left.

DarrinS
02-15-2019, 12:31 AM
You tell me.

There's not much time left.

He's got 30 minutes

Winehole23
02-15-2019, 12:37 AM
Yet everything written above by me - is accurate.

Why does truth bore you?You're sweet on yourself. Nobody would ever make a mistake about that.

Truth is not a soporific, but the way you tell it, it is.

Winehole23
02-15-2019, 12:37 AM
He's got 30 minutesAlmost over.

Spurtacular
02-15-2019, 01:44 AM

Let that sink in.

lol hater

:lmao Standard Nuh Uh
:lmao Pyschopav

Spurtacular
02-15-2019, 01:45 AM
:wow

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1096076685437554689?s=20

The order to do a nothing burger investigation against the most powerful man in the world was more audacious, tbh. I wonder if this idiot even realizes how much of a pawn he is?

Pavlov
02-15-2019, 02:06 AM
He just sworn in today. What should be do on day one?Trump's DOJ has been there for over two years.

What are you saying they should have been doing all along, Darrin?

Pavlov’s worn chair
02-15-2019, 02:10 AM

I’m here for the long haul.

Pavlov
02-15-2019, 02:15 AM
The order to do a nothing burger investigation against the most powerful man in the world was more audacious, tbh. I wonder if this idiot even realizes how much of a pawn he is?A pawn of whom, derp?

ElNono
02-15-2019, 06:25 AM
What's the holdup, tbh?

Winehole23
02-15-2019, 12:37 PM
according to the statement released by McCabe's spox, the present furore would seem to relate to Rosenstein's previously reported joke about the 25th Amendment.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzdeoBDW0AAp1FU.png

Winehole23
02-17-2019, 07:58 PM
Perhaps. I haven't seen the interview yet. Maybe revisit this after Sunday.here's the full transcript, make your case.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-60-minutes-interview-full-transcript-watch-acting-fbi-director-trump-investigation-james-comey-russia-investigation-2019-02-17/

Winehole23
02-17-2019, 08:02 PM
here, I'll make it for you.

McCabe says it wasn't a joke, Rosenstein suggested it twice, and he never considered following up.

some coup.

We talked about why the president had insisted on firing the director and whether or not he was thinking about the Russia investigation and did that impact his decision. And in the context of that conversation, the deputy attorney general offered to wear a wire into the White House. He said, "I never get searched when I go into the White House. I could easily wear a recording device. They wouldn't know it was there." Now, he was not joking. He was absolutely serious. And in fact, he brought it up in the next meeting we had. I never actually considered taking him up on the offer. I did discuss it with my general counsel and my leadership team back at the FBI after he brought it up the first time.

Nbadan
02-18-2019, 02:13 AM
McCabe is a liar right? Trump bum-rushing Comey out of the FBI using a Rosenstein inter-office memo to justify it and then turning around and admitting that it was because of the Steele memo was pure cajones......Trump was gunning for the Feds

Nbadan
02-18-2019, 02:24 AM
Lindsay Graham is drinking the Kool aid...

“There’s an allegation by the acting FBI director at the time that the deputy attorney general was basically trying to do an administrative coup,” the South Carolina senator, the chair of the Senate judiciary committee, told CBS Face the Nation on Sunday.

“[To] take the president down to the 25th amendment process. The deputy attorney general denies it. I promise your viewers the following, that we will have a hearing about who’s telling the truth.”

The acting FBI director referred to is Andrew McCabe. He told CBS about the discussions, which reportedly followed Trump’s firing of FBI director James Comey in May 2017, in an interview this week to promote his new book. Trump fired McCabe in March 2018, just short of his intended retirement.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/17/trump-ally-graham-will-subpoena-mccabe-and-rosenstein-over-coup

Winehole23
02-18-2019, 08:18 PM
All four judges agree with the FBI so far and not Trump. Must be a really vast and powerful left wing conspiracy to include so many conservative judges.

Blake
02-18-2019, 09:31 PM
All four judges agree with the FBI so far and not Trump. Must be a really vast and powerful left wing conspiracy to include so many conservative judges.

Lol

hater
02-18-2019, 10:04 PM

I dont think many think this is a lefty conspiracy. Most think its a deep state job. Both parties are subservient to the deep state

Pavlov
02-18-2019, 10:06 PM
:lol DEEP STATE

That doesn't make sense. All the DEEP STATE would have to do is pretend to be loyal to Trump for however many years and say nice things about him.

Winehole23
02-18-2019, 11:49 PM
:lol DEEP STATE

That doesn't make sense. All the DEEP STATE would have to do is pretend to be loyal to Trump for however many years and say nice things about him.Right?

What would the DEEP STATE have to fear from Trump? Isn't the game rigged, like Boutons says, so that no matter who gets elected, DEEP STATE gets its way?

Winehole23
02-18-2019, 11:49 PM
lol hater still laboring under the delusion that Trump is a peacenik.

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 12:07 AM
McCabe is a liar right? No no, Trump believes what McCabe is saying now.

dbestpro
02-19-2019, 07:08 AM
Deflect from what?

It was hypothetical. That's how lawyers work.

Planning to over throw the government is illegal even for lawyers.

pgardn
02-19-2019, 07:51 AM
Planning to over throw the government is illegal even for lawyers.

The department of justice is supposed to uphold the laws, not protect a president.
The president is not THE government.

hater
02-19-2019, 08:26 AM
Right?

What would the DEEP STATE have to fear from Trump? Isn't the game rigged, like Boutons says, so that no matter who gets elected, DEEP STATE gets its way?

Sure it usually gets its way but sometimes not without intervention by deep state forces. E.g. Russian hoax

Trump is ankoronic tacist orange clown but he is not a deep state puppet thus why deeps state uses its forces against him

hater
02-19-2019, 08:28 AM
lol hater still laboring under the delusion that Trump is a peacenik.

Negatory

As I said Trump is a retard clown bastard but he does want to talk to 2 biggest nuclear powers: russia and china. Sure his stupidity could trigger a war still but thats still preferable over a new cold war

Thats something Shillary didnt want to do and most politician puppets dont want. So thus why I supported him over the neocon warmonger option

boutons_deux
02-19-2019, 09:40 AM
"overthrow the govt" :lol

the issue is "remove a not-fit-office Pres" by Constitutional means, since the FFs didn't trust the democratic masses to elect non-shitbags, non-idiots, etc so they created the anti-democratic, safety valve of Electoral College.

Later came the 25th Amendment to repair, erase popular-vote-loser shitbag Trash elected by the FF's feared masses.

Spurs Homer
02-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Mccabe just shit on conspiracy cuckservatives on the today show - his latest interview

mccabe and fbi had so many facts for so many months and so much evidence to suspect traitor trump

so much evidence - that when they briefed the fbi lawyers they were given the green light - but there was more

they also briefed congress - gang of 8 -

zero of those voiced any objections to opening a counter intelligence investigation of trump and they saw the evidence of why it was necessary to investigate the russian asset

say goodbye to the latest “coup cuckservative conspiracy”

trump spins a new lie in 5,4,3...

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Sure it usually gets its way but sometimes not without intervention by deep state forces. E.g. Russian hoax

Trump is ankoronic tacist orange clown but he is not a deep state puppet thus why deeps state uses its forces against himhere is your peacemaker, hater:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/02/19/destroyer-donald-cook-sails-into-black-sea-as-russia-tensions-rise/

hater
02-19-2019, 11:02 AM
here is your peacemaker, hater:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/02/19/destroyer-donald-cook-sails-into-black-sea-as-russia-tensions-rise/

Lol our military has been doing these moves for decades. Before and after Dump

Same goes with the drone program, surveillance etc.

Dont be obtuse nobody said Dump will be elected and all this will stop

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Lol our military has been doing these moves for decades. Before and after Dump

Same goes with the drone program, surveillance etc.

Dont be obtuse nobody said Dump will be elected and all this will stopI've yet to see the evidence that he's even tapping the brakes.

hater
02-19-2019, 11:11 AM
I've yet to see the evidence that he's even tapping the brakes.

Helsinki meeting with Putin, meetings with Kim Kong, ordering out of Syria(although Pentagon ignoring his order)

Hillary would have done the opposite on those important items.

Although he is not being obeyed by his own army, him saying it and meeting these leaders still very important :tu

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 11:43 AM
You think the armed forces are disobeying Trump?

Examples?

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 12:26 PM
I still am amazed that people engage tsa light as any sort of honest intent. He absolutely despises America, and wants to see it fall even further.Free speech, man.

No one's required to worship at the altar of the state. Any state.

boutons_deux
02-19-2019, 12:29 PM
nation-states, including USA and its predatory corporate/military empire and religion are the biggest causes of war, threats to life, stopping progress, blocking solutions.

hater
02-19-2019, 12:40 PM
You think the armed forces are disobeying Trump?

Examples?

He ordered withdrawal of Syria. How many withdrew?

hater
02-19-2019, 12:41 PM
I still am amazed that people engage tsa light as any sort of honest intent. He absolutely despises America, and wants to see it fall even further.

:lmao

I love america. I love world peace and avoiding nuclear armageddon even more :tu

Spurs Homer
02-19-2019, 01:04 PM

I love america. I love world peace and avoiding nuclear armageddon even more :tu

So its ok that Trump/Flynn and his cult are trying to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia?

Uranium made you shit your pants - and was debunked -
but this is just a walk in the park in your hero worship of Trump?

Pavlov
02-19-2019, 01:07 PM
He ordered withdrawal of Syria. How many withdrew?
He didn't order any withdrawal.:lol

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 01:08 PM
He ordered withdrawal of Syria. How many withdrew?We just sent 1000-2000 more.

hater
02-19-2019, 01:18 PM
We just sent 1000-2000 more.

Exactly

Pavlov
02-19-2019, 01:40 PM
ExactlyThat proves Trump didn't order a withdrawal.

koriwhat
02-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Aside from being the worthless piece of shit you are, just wanted to let you know that McCabe will meet you at the park to fight at 4:30 today.

lmao you still backing a dude who keeps perjuring himself on tv recently with these bs interviews but go ahead and keep applauding those who want to divide and tear this nation apart just because they're upset that cunt hrc didn't win, never has, and never will!

koriwhat
02-19-2019, 08:05 PM
So its ok that Trump/Flynn and his cult are trying to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia?

you're a dumbass.

Spurs Homer
02-19-2019, 09:39 PM
you're a dumbass.

its in the news dipshit

Blake
02-19-2019, 10:13 PM
Aside from being the worthless piece of shit you are, just wanted to let you know that McCabe will meet you at the park to fight at 4:30 today.

Lol

boutons_deux
02-19-2019, 11:48 PM
McCable on Colbert Tue night

pgardn
02-20-2019, 08:10 AM
The order to do a nothing burger investigation against the most powerful man in the world was more audacious, tbh. I wonder if this idiot even realizes how much of a pawn he is?

No it's not.

You would have to question our democracy and our institutions including the DOJ if we did not investigate.
Look how many total swamp creatures we have uncovered.

Spurter says no need to look into Flynn. It's very nice that we have both State and Federal investigations going on to expose a wanna-be orange tyrant and his vast network of thieves and liars.

These investigations need to be widened. Shit is hiding in the rug.

Spurtacular
02-20-2019, 09:34 AM
No it's not.

You would have to question our democracy and our institutions including the DOJ if we did not investigate.
Look how many total swamp creatures we have uncovered.

Spurter says no need to look into Flynn. It's very nice that we have both State and Federal investigations going on to expose a wanna-be orange tyrant and his vast network of thieves and liars.

These investigations need to be widened. Shit is hiding in the rug.

You're living in a gay fantasy world. Instigating itch hunts against sitting presidents is extremely stupid.

Spurs Homer
02-20-2019, 10:37 AM
You're living in a gay fantasy world. Instigating itch hunts against sitting presidents is extremely stupid.

Instigating itch hunts....hmmm

oh yeah -

isn't that when someone plants itchy cream in someone's underwear?

yeah that's it!

pgardn
02-21-2019, 08:02 AM

Don’t ever use the word gay while you hump on Reck and Pavlov.

Happily we have uncovered criminals, swamp creatures. You are supposed to want this ya damn rotten serpent.

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 10:15 AM
Don’t ever use the word gay while you hump on Reck and Pavlov.

Happily we have uncovered criminals, swamp creatures. You are supposed to want this ya damn rotten serpent.

I ain't into your rest stop homos, bruh.

Blake
02-21-2019, 10:29 AM
I ain't into your rest stop homos, bruh.

Nobody believes that

Winehole23
02-21-2019, 10:33 AM
His mind is still cruising in the 1970s and 80s.

Except for the big one in Brooks County on 281, I don't think I've seen a rest stop anywhere in Texas for, oh, about 25 years.

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 06:25 PM
Nobody believes that

I don't care what you want to believe, cuck.

koriwhat
02-21-2019, 06:29 PM
I don't care what you want to believe, cuck.

he didn't believe his ol lady was getting dicked down by sancho either but he had to come to that fact while watching from across the room as he wept.

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 06:32 PM
he didn't believe his ol lady was getting dicked down by sancho either but he had to come to that fact while watching from across the room as he wept.

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 06:32 PM

Takes a special idiot to announce he's a cuck and then think anyone cares about his opinion on them or anything....

koriwhat
02-21-2019, 06:36 PM
Takes a special idiot to announce he's a cuck and then think anyone cares about his opinion on them or anything....

right? but here he sits throwing jabs at us when he should've thrown jabs at sancho though we know cucks will be cucks.

Blake
02-21-2019, 07:19 PM
Lol these two going on for multiple posts about how little they care about my posts