PDA

View Full Version : Avante......errr Avant

lebomb
02-14-2019, 06:57 PM
This place sucked when Avante left for a while, if I need entertainment I need Avant in spurs talk. So to hell with y’all haters.

Avant
02-15-2019, 04:03 AM
This place sucked when Avante left for a while, if I need entertainment I need Avant in spurs talk. So to hell with y’all haters.

My thing is have some siily ass fun, as we can see we have some total assholes here all wrapped in this shit, take it way too serious. I just ignore freaks like that, actually laugh at the idiots. Fucking retards yep....ignored.

Bottim line is relax, chill, act goofy but don't get all serious like some of these freaks do, this is just a fucking messageboard, to get all serious over this shit. hahaha~~~~~,

Let's have some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDl1KBwB6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn9C1vKd7Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_v9x3khsQ

DJR210
02-15-2019, 09:31 AM
take it way too serious

:lol say's the guy in a connected world with hundreds of available community message boards and social media apps that has been banned at least 5 times in the last year, yet continued to create new accounts clearly going against the wishes of the site's owners..

Avant
02-15-2019, 02:36 PM
:lol say's the guy in a connected world with hundreds of available community message boards and social media apps that has been banned at least 5 times in the last year, yet continued to create new accounts clearly going against the wishes of the site's owners..

If this were the old west I'd be an outlaw.

Anywhere the posters are allowed to act like we all do here lacks class. So why would I or anyone else care about what we do here. You calling me a pedo would get you banned everywhere out there and you know that, so if you/others can play that I'll do what I want.

I have been banned here and two others places, and have posted at 30ish of these kinds of places. How long would any of you last...you pedo....yep, you wouldn't.

One of those bans was simply knowing more about track than the guy who owned the place, he got tired of being corrected.

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 02:46 PM

If this were the old west, you'd have been shot long ago for being a dickhead.

02-15-2019, 02:56 PM
I have been banned here and two others places, and have posted at 30ish of these kinds of places.
As if we needed any more proof that you're a loser :lol

Avant
02-15-2019, 03:00 PM

I treat people the way they act, you really haven't noticed that? Ever see me and Mitch hassle, why not. yep, that's how he wants it.

It's...

Avant....love them old blues, just something about it.
Poster....fuck that old shit, and fuck you.
Avant...well fuck you
Another poster...Avant why you always causing trouble?

Avant
02-15-2019, 03:01 PM
As if we needed any more proof that you're a loser :lol

Dude, you ever do anything but tag along? Don't you ever get tired of being a leech?

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 03:07 PM
Dude, you ever do anything but tag along? Don't you ever get tired of being a leech?

Believe me...you don't want me taking the lead on the investigation of your life. It's way better for you if I just occasionally pop in.

lebomb
02-15-2019, 03:10 PM
See what I mean? Avante is back.........look at all the entertainment!!! :lmao

Avant
02-15-2019, 03:23 PM
Believe me...you don't want me taking the lead on the investigation of your life. It's way better for you if I just occasionally pop in.

Why would anyone care about that?

Avant
02-15-2019, 03:23 PM
See what I mean? Avante is back.........look at all the entertainment!!! :lmao

Trust me it's all by design, ha~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Why would anyone care about that?

You need to make this your sig.

Avant
02-15-2019, 03:32 PM
You need to make this your sig.

That coming from the king of the...0...thread?

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 04:31 PM
That coming from the king of the...0...thread?

Meh...you were right about that shit not being interesting. Other than Angelina being a pretty bad driver.

But I'm not clear on one thing, it looks like she was born after your divorce from Sharon. Did you guys get back together for a bit? Or was there another Mrs. Joiner we don't know about yet?

And lol...it must have really stuck in your craw that she married a Mexican.

Avant
02-15-2019, 04:57 PM
Meh...you were right about that shit not being interesting. Other than Angelina being a pretty bad driver.

But I'm not clear on one thing, it looks like she was born after your divorce from Sharon. Did you guys get back together for a bit? Or was there another Mrs. Joiner we don't know about yet?

And lol...it must have really stuck in your craw that she married a Mexican.

Why would anyone care about any of that?

Born
school/sports
Navy
work
wifes/kids
jobs

..just like everybody else. Wow what news.

Dude, you're really into..me....huh?

So you know I used to moderate Sub10 THE sprint forum on the internet. You know I ran track and was a star football player, clippings in the paper said so.

You know I was in Viet Nam, sold health insurance, Judy ran a Church daycare before starting a daycare biz. She went to PC, I went to COS.

You know everything I said about my age, true. Where I live, true. There is a Judy/Mason/Leslie.

I just threw out the monster me thing because it was funny, nobody buys 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel any more than they do your 20.00 200m BS. Just obvious internet BS.

Both Angelina and Kimberly were born while we were married, as you know we got married in Mexico, then again in Visalia. Questions about the legality of that TJ marriage.

I met Jane in a little bar after Sharon. I was shooting pool with a couple buddies. She came in with a friend to meet Danny, but decided she;d rather meet me. We got married about a year later in Las Vegas, it lasted about a year, no kids. We both realized we had nothing in common.

My backgammon game story about how I met Judy very legit.

I am a legit blues, football, track geek/freak, but you saw that in my pictures. That is 100% legit.

You have my police record?

DUI
Reckless driving
Disturbing the peace
Petty theft....................stuck in Fresno, blew all our $$$$ on hookers so we had to steal some gas to get back to Visalia, I was 19. My first black girl that night.

So when we showed up in court she walks by me and my dad (busted for prostitution) she looks over....well hi.....my dad..."how do you know her?"...hahaha~~~~

So what else do ya want to know?

This is interesting, really?

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Why would anyone care about any of that?

Born
school/sports
Navy
work
wifes/kids
jobs

..just like everybody else. Wow what news.

Dude, you're really into..me....huh?

So you know I used to moderate Sub10 THE sprint forum on the internet. You know I ran track and was a star football player, clipping in the paper said so.

You know I was in Viet Nam, sold health insurance, Judy ran a Church day care before starting a daycare biz. She went to PC, I went to COS.

You know everything I said about my age, true. There is a Judy/Mason/Leslie.

I just threw out the monster thing because it was funny, nobody buys 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel any more than they do your 20.00 200m. Just obvious internet BS.

Both AngElina and Kimberly were born while we were married, as you know we got married in Mexico, then again in Visalia. Questions about the legality of that TJ marriage.

I met Jane in a little bar after Sharon. I was shooting pool with a couple buddies. She came in with a friend to meet Danny, but decided she;d rather meet me. We got married about a year late in Las Vegas, it lasted about a year, no kids. We both realized we had nothing in common.

My backgammon game story about how I met Judy very legit.

I am a legit blues, football, track geek/freak, but you saw that in my pictures. That is 100% legit.

You have my police record?

DUI
reckless driving
Disturbing the peace
Petty theft....................stuck in Fresno, blew all our $$$$ on hookers so we had to steal some gas to get back to Visalia, I was 19. My first black girl that night.

So when we showed up in court she walks buy me and my dad (busted for prostitution) she looks over....well hi.....my dad..."how do you know her?"...hahaha~~~~

This is interesting, really?

LOL. Damn Larry.

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 05:09 PM

ok...here's what I want to know...

Why do you have to act like such an asshole? Is this really how you are in real life?

Also...what's Stan's last name?

Avant
02-15-2019, 05:13 PM
LOL. Damn Larry.

What else ya need to know?

Avant
02-15-2019, 05:24 PM
ok...here's what I want to know...

Why do you have to act like such an asshole? Is this really how you are in real life?

Also...what's Stan's last name?

How am I such an asshole, you see this place, who is a real nice guy here? Yep, nobody, I just work off the room, be cool and it will be cool, come off as an asshole and I'll treat you like one. You really haven't picked up on that?

You..I ran a 20.00
Me.. (knowing that is impossible at that age)....Bullshit

But it's me being the asshole.

I;m actually a real nice guy, just a bit overly creative.

Come on man I can't get Stan involved in this. He has come over numerous times and...."dude, why don't you just make ya bed in front of that thing, damn"...he's not into this at all.

The one that has always got me is this one.

Poster...you're an old fuck.
Me...Ernie Green was the RB next to FB Jim Brown
Same poster...you Googled that,

Think about that hahahaha~~~~

Most of what I said was very true. Hell, the first time I showed those pictures of my stuff...."you bought those football trophies at a thrift shop"....hahahaha~~~~

Chucho
02-15-2019, 06:05 PM
Not even going to make fun of you, Avante. This is an honest question- why did you lie about being a weight lifting muscle man?

Avant
02-15-2019, 06:17 PM
Not even going to make fun of you, Avante. This is an honest question- why did you lie about being a weight lifting muscle man?

Dead honest.

I started lifting at 15 for football, and still lift today. Keep in mind I turn 70 in July. If not for that jacket you'd see there has been some work there. I was a lot more buffed back in the day, now more about staying in shape. Great shape for 70.

In my pictures you see my bench press, not there for looks.

There was a time where...muscle man...fit, just not OH MY GOD.

Joseph Kony
02-15-2019, 06:21 PM
he's obviously some kind of pedophilic autist tbh

Avant
02-15-2019, 06:23 PM
he's obviously some kind of pedophilic autist tbh

See what I mean about this place?

DJR210
02-16-2019, 04:48 AM
See what I mean about this place?

Yet you're banned and he isn't.. :lol that's how fucked you are

DJR210
02-16-2019, 04:49 AM

:lol

He would have been beaten and hung years ago when he admitted at the saloon that he raped a bunch of kids

Tyronn Lue
02-16-2019, 07:41 PM

Anywhere the posters are allowed to act like we all do here lacks class. So why would I or anyone else care about what we do here. You calling me a pedo would get you banned everywhere out there and you know that, so if you/others can play that I'll do what I want.

I have been banned here and two others places, and have posted at 30ish of these kinds of places. How long would any of you last...you pedo....yep, you wouldn't.

One of those bans was simply knowing more about track than the guy who owned the place, he got tired of being corrected.
You wouldn't be no fucking outlaw, faggot. You'd be a "footpad" or vagrant that gets hauled out of town and told to stay out. If you came back they'd probably just shoot you. Dont compare that to Jesse fucking James.