PDA

View Full Version : Abduction in Plain Sight - Netflix doc review

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 12:54 PM
Not sure where to rate this thing. It was not great.
But it was very interesting and the gullibility of the abducted girls parents is unbelievable.
There are some truly wtf moments.

Chucho
02-15-2019, 12:55 PM
Have you seen the one about the home video revolution on Amazon? That one was awesome considering it's about the VHS.

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Have you seen the one about the home video revolution on Amazon? That one was awesome considering it's about the VHS.

No...hadn't heard of that one. Will check it out.

lebomb
02-15-2019, 01:07 PM
Back to Abduction in Plain Sight....

I started :lmao 15 min. into that bullshit. How can parents (people) in general be that fuggin stupid and clueless? Allowing a 40yr ol nigga to sleep next to your 12yr ol daughter? Your baby girl goes missing with this pervert mufawkuh and you dont call the police for a week? You continue to have a relationship with pervert after he is arrested in Mexico with your baby girl. Ol pervert is jerked off by the father, Mother has an affair with pervert, and pervert only wants the 12yr old in his life for sexual perversion.

WTF kind of bullshit ass family is this? :lmao

This shit makes my family seem like we are absolutely flawless.

-1000/10

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Back to Abduction in Plain Sight....

I started :lmao 15 min. into that bullshit. How can parents (people) in general be that fuggin stupid and clueless? Allowing a 40yr ol nigga to sleep next to your 12yr ol daughter? Your baby girl goes missing with this pervert mufawkuh and you dont call the police for a week? You continue to have a relationship with pervert after he is arrested in Mexico with your baby girl. Ol pervert is jerked off by the father, Mother has an affair with pervert, and pervert only wants the 12yr old in his life for sexual perversion.

WTF kind of bullshit ass family is this? :lmao

This shit makes my family seem like we are absolutely flawless.

-1000/10

Yeah...it was insanity. And AFTER he kidnaps her and she's back home, he convinces them that part of his therapy is that he needs to come over and sleep next to the daughter????
The dad has to be the most beta dude in the world.
Guy kidnaps and rapes his daughter, sleeps with his wife, and then makes the dad jack him off????
What the fuck.

Chucho
02-15-2019, 02:42 PM
Oh, that's this documentary. Yeah, gross af story. Really weak father.

02-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Guy kidnaps and rapes his daughter, sleeps with his wife, and then makes the dad jack him off????
What the fuck.
:lol wtf

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 03:04 PM
:lol wtf

and that was just a summary. He actually kidnaps her, drugs her, convinces her she's part alien and has to have a baby with him to save the world. Takes her to Mexico. Tries to get the parents to allow him to marry her. Then comes back and convinces the parents that he needs to sleep next to the girl for his therapy.

Millennial_Messiah
02-15-2019, 03:34 PM
Thought this was another Avante thread tbh.