PDA

View Full Version : You've all seen me.....

Avant
02-15-2019, 06:35 PM
.....at 68 or was it 69?

Now lets see you. Come on it's only fair, so who will step up to the plate and swing for the fences?

I'm actually thinking about taking a more recent photo now that my stash has grown out and I ain't all crunched up holding my grand daugther with a jacket on.

The dirty ball cap? I had just came in from cutting back a tree off some power lines, that is my out in the yard cap. I own a dozen caps, that one my ..fuck of it gets dirty.

So lets take a look at you.

Come on don't be shy, being able to actually attached a face to the name, that'd be cool.

I see ya down there Pavlov, I picture you with a big bead bobbling around on a skinny neck, well?

Clipper Nation.....let's take a look at ya, come on guy.

Blake, show off those pearly whites.

I;m really looking forward to finally seeing the face behind the name.

baseline bum
02-15-2019, 06:53 PM
http://primer.com.ph/blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2016/11/Isabel-Sieh.jpg

Avant
02-15-2019, 06:54 PM
Let's put baseline Bum down as a fucking coward.

Come on people don't be a pussy.

02-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Larry the creep :lol

benefactor
02-15-2019, 06:59 PM
:cry show me what you look like :cry

Avant
02-15-2019, 06:59 PM

Dude, let's see ya man, why not? Come on, why not?

140 I wanna see ya dude.

Avant
02-15-2019, 07:20 PM
I'm going to turn this into a music thread while we wait to see what all of you look like. Can't wait to see Pavlov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XKPyPEi7s

Avant
02-15-2019, 07:28 PM
43 views and nobody with a picture, really?

spurraider21
02-15-2019, 07:37 PM
280 pounds of twisted railroad steel tbh

Avant
02-15-2019, 07:53 PM
280 pounds of twisted railroad steel tbh

Let's have a picture, ok?

Will Hunting
02-15-2019, 07:55 PM
I’ll post my picture once you admit that the “280 lbs of twisted railroad steel” description of yourself was horseshit.

Will Hunting
02-15-2019, 08:06 PM
I’ll post my picture once you admit that the “280 lbs of twisted railroad steel” description of yourself was horseshit.
As usual, Avant gets called out for his bullshit lies, then gets more nervous than his daughter when she’s waiting for her diabeetus test results and leaves the thread.

Mark Celibate
02-15-2019, 08:20 PM
Dude, let's see ya man, why not? Come on, why not?

140 I wanna see ya dude.

:wow this post comes across as pretty manic

140 if you see an all back SUV in your vicinity, with the windows tinted out run the fuck away. Once you get the whiff of the chloroform rag it's too late

Avant
02-15-2019, 08:36 PM
Ok, I'm having way too much fun with this.

I have a B day party to attend at 6, so I better see some pictures when I get back. Pouring down rain out there, love the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZS-B1Afc1c

Trill Clinton
02-15-2019, 08:36 PM

Do you want a pic of me too? no homo

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 08:41 PM
Let's put baseline Bum down as a fucking coward.

Come on people don't be a pussy.

Why would anyone want to post their picture and subject themselves and their families to the shit that you were dumb enough to bring on yourself.

Will Hunting
02-15-2019, 08:48 PM

I have a B day party to attend at 6, so I better see some pictures when I get back. Pouring down rain out there, love the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZS-B1Afc1c
I already said I’d post my picture if you admitted to lying, the problem of course is the fact you won’t address your lies.

Millennial_Messiah
02-15-2019, 08:53 PM
Avante calls everyone else queers, but then requests pictures of all of us other men on this site. Irony, much?

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Avante calls everyone else queers, but then requests pictures of all of us other men on this site. Irony, much?

It’s disturbing how much he thinks of everyone and their dads sucking cock. Like it was a normal thing in his world.

chunticakes
02-15-2019, 09:14 PM
I want a picture of Judy's booty.

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 09:18 PM

Check your PM. Wait...what size monitor do you have?

Millennial_Messiah
02-15-2019, 09:21 PM
:lol chubby chaser chunticakes confirmed

yaay, I made an alliteration

SpursforSix
02-15-2019, 09:24 PM
Shhhh...I think the birthday party is over.
Everyone act cool.

Fabbs
02-15-2019, 09:53 PM
http://menshairadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Distinguished-Man1.jpg

Fabbs
02-15-2019, 09:54 PM
.....at 68 or was it 69?
I did not see your pic posted.

Link?

Mark Celibate
02-15-2019, 10:22 PM
:lol the autism on this board.....

Blake
02-15-2019, 10:25 PM

Sure you are

Blake
02-15-2019, 10:25 PM
http://menshairadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Distinguished-Man1.jpg

That makes some sense in a way

Will Hunting
02-15-2019, 10:49 PM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-16-2019, 09:31 AM
lol this thread

Chad.
02-16-2019, 10:32 AM
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.413471662.9173/mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Silver&Black
02-16-2019, 04:05 PM
Gotdamn. What did I miss? Someone please fill me in on what the fuck is going on here.

clambake
02-16-2019, 04:43 PM
:lmao:lmao

SpursforSix
02-16-2019, 05:08 PM
Gotdamn. What did I miss? Someone please fill me in on what the fuck is going on here.

Bend over, I’ll fucking fill you in.

Will Hunting
02-16-2019, 05:24 PM
Avante got doxxed, went away for a month or so, then came back trying to deny/ignore it, and this thread is a new technique he’s trying to use.

Blake
02-16-2019, 06:26 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/nVYORBm6WvTKo/giphy.gif

benefactor
02-16-2019, 07:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/nVYORBm6WvTKo/giphy.gif
:lol...perfect

Millennial_Messiah
02-16-2019, 08:01 PM
:lmao:lmao

yeah, that was a solid 8/10 from CTOA tbh

DMC
02-17-2019, 12:54 AM
I'd kick your fat ass Larry. Then I'd ass rape Mason.

Little guy, I'd simply sic Mason on ya and after he got done stomping your fat ass, I'd walk up and kick ya in that one nut of yours ya little faggot. Dude, trust me on this, you do not want any part of Mason. Obviously I'm on a whole other level.

Silver&Black
02-17-2019, 04:08 AM
Avante got doxxed, went away for a month or so, then came back trying to deny/ignore it, and this thread is a new technique he’s trying to use.

:lol Which one of you bastards got the goods?

How?

DMC
02-17-2019, 04:16 AM

How?

He posted a picture of something and someone here used the shadow off of a light pole to triangulate his global position considering the time was near summer solstice and the small hints of a very specific fungi were present on the cover of said books. This temperature and moisture sensitive fungi only grows during certain periods where rainfall meets stringent requirements and due to the solstice, it had to be raining at night during a full moon. There are only 30 or so neighborhoods in the US that match that description. Armed with that knowledge, it was quite easy to filter down to just a few candidates... by picking the shittiest looking homes with broken down vehicles in the drive and a satellite dish on the roof (where the dish looks like it's more expensive than the roof it sits on). Knowing that information, it was as easy as "snap". Just like that.

Of course when Avante was told of this he immediately unfriended said observer, whilst said observer was only warning Avante of the possibility that a murder could track him down to his small enclave and butcher him like a catfish.

Silver&Black
02-17-2019, 04:29 AM
He posted a picture of something and someone here used the shadow off of a light pole to triangulate his global position considering the time was near summer solstice and the small hints of a very specific fungi were present on the cover of said books. This temperature and moisture sensitive fungi only grows during certain periods where rainfall meets stringent requirements and due to the solstice, it had to be raining at night during a full moon. There are only 30 or so neighborhoods in the US that match that description. Armed with that knowledge, it was quite easy to filter down to just a few candidates... by picking the shittiest looking homes with broken down vehicles in the drive and a satellite dish on the roof (where the dish looks like it's more expensive than the roof it sits on). Knowing that information, it was as easy as "snap". Just like that.

Of course when Avante was told of this he immediately unfriended said observer, whilst said observer was only warning Avante of the possibility that a murder could track him down to his small enclave and butcher him like a catfish.

^ I thought that was how Mono got NaurtoBoi. You sure you're not mixing up the details here?

BD24
02-17-2019, 08:49 AM

How?
Bene got his ass. He got him good.

The idiot posted pictures of his cave from his son in laws photobucket. Then admitted it was his son in law when asked who Chris was. From there it was pretty easy to find his daughter and him on facebook.

Mark Celibate
02-17-2019, 10:23 AM

That person was me, and I'm still surprised Avante freaked out like that. He was on similar intellectual grounding as I, made a bit more money than me, and seemed to have similar interests. The thing is, I like solving puzzles. These things come naturally to me.

Mason Joiner
02-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Hey Dad, just posting my picture like you asked.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/kenoshanews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/01/e01a280f-61a2-5156-b0b9-583ac4497220/590a1c3747fbf.image.jpg?resize=400%2C240

Millennial_Messiah
02-17-2019, 02:28 PM
That person was me, and I'm still surprised Avante freaked out like that. He was on similar intellectual grounding as I, made a bit more money than me, and seemed to have similar interests. The thing is, I like solving puzzles. These things come naturally to me.

Congrats on 2K :toast

Mark Celibate
02-17-2019, 08:32 PM

is that thread still alive somewhere? I just remember Avante fleeing faster than Rodman in San Antonio det time a certain center was chasing him around with the Bible IMO

Millennial_Messiah
02-17-2019, 09:23 PM
is that thread still alive somewhere? I just remember Avante fleeing faster than Rodman in San Antonio det time a certain center was chasing him around with the Bible IMO

that's the thing I never liked about Robinson tbh

Will Hunting
02-17-2019, 09:56 PM
Na one of the mods shut it down :lol

Chucho
02-17-2019, 10:01 PM
To be fair to Larry, there are some people here I'd bet against if they ever did get into some fisticuffs with him, as doubtful as it is of happening.

He'd smoke Millennial Messiah for fucking sure. Pavlov, too.

BD24
02-17-2019, 10:06 PM
To be fair to Larry, there are some people here I'd bet against if they ever did get into some fisticuffs with him, as doubtful as it is of happening.

He'd smoke Millennial Messiah for fucking sure. Pavlov, too.
Andy is a tiny little fuck that works at BB&B, so yes Larry would probably kick his ass :lol

Chucho
02-17-2019, 10:08 PM
Andy is a tiny little fuck that works at BB&B, so yes Larry would probably kick his ass :lol

LOL. Exactly. The two biggest "everyone needs to hear about me" faggots on the board. Only difference between them is 50 years and Larry has had pussy.

BD24
02-17-2019, 10:10 PM
LOL. Exactly. The two biggest "everyone needs to hear about me" faggots on the board. Only difference between them is 50 years and Larry has had pussy.
Andy has a girlfriend tbh, even in her old age and dried up snatch phase though Judy still looks better than her.

Chucho
02-17-2019, 10:11 PM
Andy has a girlfriend tbh, even in her old age and dried up snatch phase though Judy still looks better than her.

AaronY
02-18-2019, 05:32 AM
Where's the Avante pics?

Mark Celibate
02-18-2019, 11:33 AM
that's the thing I never liked about Robinson tbh

https://fadeawayworld.com/2017/10/01/dennis-rodman-says-david-robinson-couldnt-stop-shaking-after-being-asked-to-guard-hakeem-olajuwon/

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 12:41 PM
Where's the Avante pics?
Sent :lol

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 12:49 PM

send him the creepy video

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 12:52 PM
send him the creepy video
What is this creepy video you speak of :lol

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 12:53 PM
What is this creepy video you speak of :lol

It's on the daughter's facebook. It's Avanti playing the harmonica and doing this weird ass clog dance while a little kid follows him around.
Nigga...you gotta see it.

AaronY
02-18-2019, 01:10 PM
Got em :lol thanks

BD24
02-18-2019, 01:21 PM
It's on the daughter's facebook. It's Avanti playing the harmonica and doing this weird ass clog dance while a little kid follows him around.
Nigga...you gotta see it.
The Fuck, why haven’t you posted this shit yet :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-18-2019, 01:27 PM

I don't know where you guys got the stupid BB&B schtick from but I'll let you have it. Could think of much worse things.

BD24
02-18-2019, 01:28 PM
I found it, took a bit because she has about 8000 videos on there. Well worth it though :lol

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that SFS :lol. What a weird old man :lol

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 01:31 PM
I found it, took a bit because she has about 8000 videos on there. Well worth it though :lol

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that SFS :lol. What a weird old man :lol
Naturally the video that's on auto-play after that's done is a video of a chocolate cake recipe :lmao

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 01:35 PM

Yeah...I was actually looking through all her pics to try to find one of Mason. Didn't find one of Mason but was rewarded for my diligence.

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 01:37 PM
So now does my "pied pedo" make more sense?

LOL...Pied Pedo of Porterville

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 01:42 PM
Pied Pedo of Porterville
:rollin

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Yeah...I was actually looking through all her pics to try to find one of Mason. Didn't find one of Mason but was rewarded for my diligence.
Looks like Mason isn't the safest driver in the world, tbh:

https://efiling.tulare.courts.ca.gov/?q=node/364/1435118/FV-Summary-Portal

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 02:10 PM

Man...that's the first real evidence that Mason exists outside of the home.

LOL...I even checked the online Porterville High year books. But no luck.

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 02:11 PM

He definitely exists however he's in his mid 20s and from the looks of it still lives at home.

It's a safe bet he's not exactly out on his own doing great things :lol

BD24
02-18-2019, 02:15 PM

poor guy, was given Larrys name as his middle name.

I suppose at least they didn't Make him Larry Jr. tbh.

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 02:19 PM
He definitely exists however he's in his mid 20s and from the looks of it still lives at home.

It's a safe bet he's not exactly out on his own doing great things :lol

Oh yeah...no doubt he exists. Just that it seems like he has no life. His phone number is listed as the same number as Larry's. My first thought was that maybe he was retarded. But the traffic thing proves otherwise.

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 02:20 PM
poor guy, was given Larrys name as his middle name.

I suppose at least they didn't Make him Larry Jr. tbh.

Shit...he just needs to be thankful he was named, "Papa Stovetop Joiner" or some other obscure blues/football name.

midnightpulp
02-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Missed the drama. How did Avante slip up where someone was able to find out his personal info? Shit, for years the collective energy of the forum tried to dig up dirt on Kool with no such luck.

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 04:25 PM
Missed the drama. How did Avante slip up where someone was able to find out his personal info? Shit, for years the collective energy of the forum tried to dig up dirt on Kool with no such luck.
He posted a picture of his "man cave" which was uploaded to his son in law's photobucket account (he said it was his son in law).

benefactor did the lord's work and traced the name back to Avante's fat daughter's facebook account and then ultimately avante.

Regarding koolaid_man - I still think he was Extra Stout's troll.

SpursforSix
02-18-2019, 04:25 PM

he posted a pic from his son-in-law's photobucket. Benefactor ran with it.

mrsmaalox
02-18-2019, 04:28 PM
You guys are so bad :lol

midnightpulp
02-18-2019, 04:29 PM
He posted a picture of his "man cave" which was uploaded to his son in law's photobucket account (he said it was his son in law).

benefactor did the lord's work and traced the name back to Avante's fat daughter's facebook account and then ultimately avante.

Regarding koolaid_man - I still think he was Extra Stout's troll.

Rule 1 of the internet. If you're gonna troll, don't have shit that can blow back on you :lol

Will Hunting
02-18-2019, 04:31 PM
Rule 1 of the internet. If you're gonna troll, don't have shit that blow back on you :lol
I don't think he's trolling, he's clearly ashamed of his family/life and he uses the internet as an escape.

midnightpulp
02-18-2019, 04:33 PM
You guys are so bad :lol

:lol ST trolling toughens one up. Koriwhat took the brunt of like the entire forum as a male secretary and now the dude is running his own business.

midnightpulp
02-18-2019, 04:37 PM
I don't think he's trolling, he's clearly ashamed of his family/life and he uses the internet as an escape.

Could be. Daughter and Judy seem nice, though. We need mono to bring back the radioshow and have Avante as a guest.

BD24
02-18-2019, 05:16 PM
Could be. Daughter and Judy seem nice, though. We need mono to bring back the radioshow and have Avante as a guest.
shit, we would need Cully to come back as well.

benefactor
02-18-2019, 06:05 PM

Wasn't it Double Up that found Cullys unpaid traffic tickets? He was fucking pissed.:lol

mrsmaalox
02-19-2019, 02:27 PM
:lol ST trolling toughens one up. Koriwhat took the brunt of like the entire forum as a male secretary and now the dude is running his own business.
Truth! From Spurstalk Zero to Tattoo Hero, I think its awesome :)

I was shocked to see those pics because Larry looks much better than I ever imagined Avante could be :lol He looks like a regular old guy you see at HEB arguing with his wife on the cell phone about which one is the tomato juice he likes. You could photoshop him into that dorky group pic of Xmas1993 and Joe Chalupa and Mouse when they went out for a beer. He’d fit right in with the Grandpa Crew. But they weren’t cool enough for him :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-19-2019, 03:20 PM

I was shocked to see those pics because Larry looks much better than I ever imagined Avante could be :lol He looks like a regular old guy you see at HEB arguing with his wife on the cell phone about which one is the tomato juice he likes. You could photoshop him into that dorky group pic of Xmas1993 and Joe Chalupa and Mouse when they went out for a beer. He’d fit right in with the Grandpa Crew. But they weren’t cool enough for him :lol

Except they don't have HEB in California. Maybe In-N-Out? Safeway?

Millennial_Messiah
02-19-2019, 03:22 PM

CTOA, you have wyaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. :lol

Blake
02-19-2019, 03:33 PM

:lol

SpursforSix
02-19-2019, 03:53 PM
CTOA, you have wyaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. :lol

No doubt. I was thinking it'd be easy to find a pic. Once I got started, I dug in. Probably spent an hour at least. Maybe two if you combine the research I did on his prior marriage and kids from that marriage.
The upside is that if Avante is convicted on any major crime (and we all know what crime that's likely to be), I've got a head start on putting together a podcast and contacting all the family for interviews.

As to Mason, there may be a pic of him on Leslie's FB. Some dude in a yellow safety vest posing with Chris. But there's no confirmation.

benefactor
02-20-2019, 08:43 AM

This is exactly what I thought. He's just another run of the mill Paw Paw except he seems to really hate his current existence. He's like the old man version of some kid that has spent too much time at Harry Potter conventions and now thinks he's a real wizard.:lol

Avant
02-20-2019, 01:59 PM
Where are the pictures?

Will Hunting
02-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Where are the pictures?
Did the little girls in Olongapo enjoy it when you tried to charm them with your harmonica?

BD24
02-20-2019, 02:13 PM
Where are the pictures?
Mason posted his picture tbh

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:16 PM
Mason posted his picture tbh

You really are stupid aren't ya?

BD24
02-20-2019, 02:18 PM
You were so proud of your dumb ass son in the past, don’t back down now

Edward
02-20-2019, 02:19 PM
Your harmonica skills are almost as shitty as your football takes.

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:20 PM
You were so proud of your dumb ass son in the past, don’t back down now

My God this guy is stupid, fuck, what a moron, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

baseline bum
02-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Did the little girls in Olongapo enjoy it when you tried to charm them with your harmonica?

BD24
02-20-2019, 02:21 PM
My God this guy is stupid, fuck, what a moron, wow~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m curious, is Mason fat like all of the women in the family? Or is it one of those families where all of the women are cows and the men are pretty regular size?

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:22 PM
Your harmonica skills are almost as shitty as your football takes.

So ya don't know the harmonica or football, ok, I got it.

Trill Clinton
02-20-2019, 02:23 PM
I have no idea what you look like outside of your drawings of yourself.

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:23 PM
I’m curious, is Mason fat like all of the women in the family? Or is it one of those families where all of the women are cows and the men are pretty regular size?

Dude, why not just read, ok? You are really bad at this, dead serious.

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:24 PM

Bottom line Trill is make it all about....me....how am I doing?

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:26 PM
Ok, already bored with this thread.

Moving on.

You guys can follow me around now, hahaha~~~~

Adios~

BD24
02-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Dude, why not just read, ok? You are really bad at this, dead serious.
That’s not an answer. If you have talked about mason being fat or not in the past please direct me to that post, I haven’t seen it.

if not go ahead and answer the question. Ask me if my wife or son are fat and I will give you an answer tbh

Trill Clinton
02-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Bottom line Trill is make it all about....me....how am I doing?

Pretty good.

Avant
02-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Pretty good.

I never ignore you.

I must confess I had no idea these people were this totally into...me...in a word....wow~ Obsessed a word that fits.

Now...see ya~~~

Edward
02-20-2019, 02:31 PM

Here he is:

https://i.imgur.com/Eye4kp7.png

Edward
02-20-2019, 03:11 PM
So ya don't know the harmonica or football, ok, I got it.
You're a faggot and your wife is fat.

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:14 PM
You're a faggot and your wife is fat.

Edward, do something guy, ok? You come off as being stupid, ok?

Edward
02-20-2019, 03:14 PM
Edward, do something guy, ok? You come off as being stupid, ok?
Your wife comes off as being fat white trash, Larry.

Quit trying to seduce little kids with your harmonica clog dance.

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Ok, ok, I did think, all that is really happening here is well....ME....so what the hell.

But, my God you people are boring.

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:17 PM
Your wife comes off as being fat white trash, Larry.

Quit trying to seduce little kids with your harmonica clog dance.

Let's talk about you, we get you are a coward, what else? What state you from?

Edward
02-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Let's talk about you, we get you are a coward, what else? What state you from?
I'm from Arizona.

Why do you claim to be 280 lbs of "twisted railroad steel"?

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:23 PM
I'm from Arizona.

Why do you claim to be 280 lbs of "twisted railroad steel"?

Never been there and should have been by now. Came close a few times of going to The Grand Canyon.

Dude, "twisted railroad steel" didn't give it away? Just trolling, having fun watching how others act.

Do you really talk about a mans family to his face, of course not.

OGBobbyJohnson
02-20-2019, 03:33 PM
Never been there and should have been by now. Came close a few times of going to The Grand Canyon.

Dude, "twisted railroad steel" didn't give it away? Just trolling, having fun watching how others act.

Do you really talk about a mans family to his face, of course not.

Twisted railroad steel my black ass. I'd slap ya shit so hard and knock the track trivia out yo honky ass.

Edward
02-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Twisted railroad steel my black ass. I'd slap ya shit so hard and knock the track trivia out yo honky ass.
Hoover Deuce NIGGA!

OGBobbyJohnson
02-20-2019, 03:37 PM
Hoover Deuce NIGGA!

Keep it real little nigga.

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:37 PM

Dude, show us your bad black ass, oh yeah....a fucking coward.....now sit yo black ass down and shut the fuck up ya fucking queer.

OGBobbyJohnson
02-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Dude, show us your bad black ass, oh yeah....a fucking coward.....now sit yo black ass down and shut the fuck up ya fucking queer.

Oh, nigga, you lucky I gotta bitch coming over right now, or I'd bounce on up to Porterville right quick and beat the brakes off ya ass to such a mothafuckin degree that the only shit left of ya would be a mustache and a 49ers cap.

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:44 PM
I get you guys ain't got shit going on and I'm it ,but this really REALLY is getting boring as fuck. I cannot be this damn interestsing, people how long can you get off on this stuff?

I had fun with it but after how long now?

I gotta just ignore the obvious idiots here, yep.....boring as fuck.

I really gotta cool it, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 03:50 PM
I get you guys ain't got shit going on and I'm it ,but this really REALLY is getting boring as fuck. I cannot be this damn interestsing, people how long can you get off on this stuff?

I had fun with it but after how long now?

I gotta just ignore the obvious idiots here, yep.....boring as fuck.

I really gotta cool it, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just a Spurstalk rite of passage. Don't take it seriously nor personally. There's certain posters over the years that, for lack of the better term, captured the imagination of the forum and were trolled relentlessly. Koriwhat, Culburn, Lakaluva, who all had personal info dug up on them. Culburn was the absolute master at countertrolling. Study his methods.

BD24
02-20-2019, 08:46 PM
Larry’s method to try and stop us from talking about his fat white trash family :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-21-2019, 12:48 AM
It's just a Spurstalk rite of passage. Don't take it seriously nor personally. There's certain posters over the years that, for lack of the better term, captured the imagination of the forum and were trolled relentlessly. Koriwhat, Culburn, Lakaluva, who all had personal info dug up on them. Culburn was the absolute master at countertrolling. Study his methods.

Did the old chickenshit die? I haven't seen him on in a couple years.

Ghazi
02-21-2019, 02:32 AM
whose Mason?

wheres the vid of Avante playing Harmonica?

Ghazi wants fucking in on this shit.