PDA

View Full Version : *Gang* shooting liberal fruit style

Fabbs
02-16-2019, 02:25 PM
Okay board racist and political side takers members, have a little LOL over this:

(Sthan Franthisco)

'Hamilton': 3 injured when audience flees during performance in San Francisco

Three people were injured Friday night when panicked audience members "self-evacuated" during a performance of the musical "Hamilton" in San Francisco, police said.

A woman in the audience had a medical emergency during the scene in which the title character, Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, is shot on stage, said Joseph Tomlinson, public information officer for the San Francisco police.
Audience members mistakenly thought there was a real-life shooting and rushed the exits, he said.
CNN affiliate KPIX reported the someone in the audience shouted, "Gun!"

Police told reporter Shirin Rajaee -- who was in the audience -- that a woman was having a heart attack and someone in the theater thought she had been shot. In the chaos, some people jumped into police patrol cars. The woman and three injured people were taken to local hospitals, police tweeted. One of the three people injured had a broken leg. The woman who suffered the medical emergency was taken to a hospital and reported in critical condition.
Cast members had to evacuate the Orpheum Theatre as well. An Instagram video shows them returning inside from the street.
The theater's explanation on Twitter did not sit well with some who attended.
"During a medical event at the SHN Orpheum Theatre this evening an audience member activated the theater's fire pull station," the theater said. "The audience and cast followed the life/safety system's automatic announcement and exited the theater."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hamilton-3-injured-when-audience-flees-during-performance-in-san-francisco/ar-BBTFnpd?ocid=spartandhp

koriwhat
02-16-2019, 03:36 PM
theater... gays... drama... go figure

SpursforSix
02-16-2019, 05:10 PM
Another real life incident that sounds like an Office episode

DMC
02-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Saw this in a theater a long time ago. Some goof balls in the back yelled "he's got a gun" and pandemonium ensued. I heard the dudes in the back start giggling just before officers slammed them to the ground. They stopped giggling and suddenly were more concerned about their rights.

I try to avoid large crowds, it's like a school of bait fish that spooks at just about anything. All it takes is one fish to panic and the entire school does.

SpursforSix
02-17-2019, 12:27 PM
Saw this in a theater a long time ago. Some goof balls in the back yelled "he's got a gun" and pandemonium ensued. I heard the dudes in the back start giggling just before officers slammed them to the ground. They stopped giggling and suddenly were more concerned about their rights.

I try to avoid large crowds, it's like a school of bait fish that spooks at just about anything. All it takes is one fish to panic and the entire school does.

And birds. I see those birds do it all the time.

Chucho
02-17-2019, 12:41 PM

Even the nearly endangered blue jay?

SpursforSix
02-17-2019, 12:54 PM
Even the nearly endangered blue jay?

Lol. No...not the blue jay. It’s those black birds that congregate in huge masses. I think they’re grackles.

GAustex
02-17-2019, 04:55 PM
Lol. No...not the blue jay. It’s those black birds that congregate in huge masses. I think they’re grackles.
Grackles-the vermin of the birds
Wish there was a way to get rid of them

DMC
02-18-2019, 01:02 AM

You cannot trust birds but birds are very much like fish.

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2019, 08:25 AM
about time govt sentenced the whole family lineage of the shooter instead of just the shooter... make an example and everyone falls into line